1. When the ignition switch is in the ON position you should not use the vehicle electrical appliances.
2. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, normal driving is not affected.
3. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motor vehicle, if you have passed the stop line you may continue to pass.
4. On this section of road, you can make a U turn as long as it does not affect other vehicles.
5. When you turn on the high beam head light the dashboard light show in the picture is lit.
6. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the handbrake may not be down to the floor.
7. When you encounter such a situation, the middle lane does not allow vehicles to pass.
8. U turn is prohibited at this intersection.
9. When the hazard lights are turned on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
10. Turning the light switch up as shown turns on the left turn light.
11. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you cannot turn right.
12. If a motor vehicle is running on the road without a label of inspection, the traffic police can detain the vehicle according to law.
13. A motor vehicle driving in the city is allowed to overtake at a level crossing without a train passing through.
14. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe traffic conditions, maintain a safe distance and move into the new lane.
15. When taking state-controlled psychiatric substances you can drive a motor vehicle on the road for a short distance.
16. When encountering a road maintenance vehicle or an engineering vehicle that is operating the driver must avoid with care.
17. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in a competitive race, or extremely serious act, is subject to a prison term of less than 3 years.
18. Using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle is punished by 3 penalty points.
19. Honking in a foggy day can arouse the attention of the opposite side. After hearing the honking from the opposite side, the driver should also honk to respond.
20. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
21. When reaching an intersection, a left-turning vehicle may enter the left-turn waiting area anytime.
22. When a motorized vehicle runs in a tunnel, downhill, and on other special roads, it is prohibited from overtaking.
23. A motorized vehicle reaching the scrapping standard may run on the road after being repaired.
24. When passing through an overflowing road, a high gear should be used to pass rapidly.
25. Vehicles may not stop with 30 meters of the fire hydrant or the fire brigade (station).
26. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
27. When a driver driving a vehicle at night passes a crosswalk he needs to use the high and low beam lights alternately.
28. When driving a motorized vehicle you cannot enter a road if the red X-shaped light or red arrow light is on.
29. When a road accident causes human casualties, immediately rescue the injured and report to the police.
30. A vehicle running on an expressway may frequently change lanes.
31. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years.
32. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
33. When driving a motor vehicle in dusty weather conditions you can drive without turning on the head light, the contour lights and the tail lights.
34. If a motorized vehicle hits a building or a public facility, the vehicle may leave the scene right away.
35. In the course of reversing, the driver should move slowly, observe the conditions on both sides and in the rear and be ready to stop anytime.
36. When a motor vehicle encounters an overflowing bridge the driver must stop and look at the situation and make sure it is safe to pass before passing through slowly.
37. Road traffic markings are divided into indicative markings, warning markings, and prohibitive markings.
38. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
39. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of bridges, steep slopes or tunnels.
40. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of insurance of another vehicle.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Test drive section
b. Slippery road
c. Sharp curve
d. Curved section
42. How should lights be used going through an intersection in these conditions?
a. Turn off the high beam light
b. Use the hazard lights
c. Use the high and low beam lights alternately
d. Use the high beam light
43. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The fuel within the fuel tank is already at the minimum level
b. The engine oil system is abnormal
c. The engine ignition system is faulty
d. The fuel pump is abnormal or faulty
44. What marking is the white broken line in the center of this road?
a. Central line limits vehicles crossing to borrow the opposite lane
b. Vehicles going in the same direction may cross the central line
c. Central line prohibits vehicles crossing to borrow the opposite lane
d. Central line is lane boundary for one-way traffic
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Driving routes
b. Place distances
c. End place names
d. Travel directions
46. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for stopping
d. A signal for slowing down
47. What is the main reason for the two cars rear-end collision?
a. The following vehicle was overtaking too close to the vehicle in front
b. The vehicle in front did not look in the rear-view mirror when taking braking measures
c. The following vehicle did not maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front
d. The vehicle in front took braking measures too fast
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Hillside road with a lot of danger
b. Temporary cliff road
c. Falling rocks
d. Embankment road
49. How to proceed through this intersection?
a. Use the neutral gear and slide through
b. Slow down or stop and look
c. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
d. Do not slow down to pass
50. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The engine main oil route is blocked
b. The engine oil is too low
c. The engine crankshaft is leaking
d. The engine oil is too high
51. What do the white solid lines on both sides of the border of the carriageway mean?
a. Vehicles may temporarily cross
b. Non-motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
c. Motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
d. Prohibit the vehicles from crossing
52. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. Township road number
c. County road number
d. Provincial road number
53. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning right
b. A signal for turning left
c. A signal for stopping
d. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway terminus number
b. Expressway section number
c. Expressway mileage number
d. Expressway name number
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the right side
b. Road narrows on the left side
c. Bridge narrows
d. Road narrows on both sides
56. When encountering such a situation at an intersection, which of the following is correct?
a. Choose the middle lane to make a U turn
b. Making a U turn is prohibited at the intersection
c. Make a U turn along the lane on the left side
d. Make a U turn at the intersection
57. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at head
b. Outside air circulation
c. Blow air at sides
d. Inside air circulation
58. What marking are the yellow broken line markings circled in the picture?
a. Lane connecting lines
b. Intersection guide lines
c. Small vehicle turning lines
d. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
59. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. High beam light switch
b. Tail fog light switch
c. Car light master switch
d. Low beam light switch
60. What is the meaning of the solid yellow line on the curbstone?
a. Long stopping is prohibited
b. Only letting passengers on and off is allowed
c. Only loading and unloading cargos is allowed
d. No stopping
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway incident report phone number
b. Expressway traffic radio frequency
c. Expressway rescue phone number
d. Expressway service phone number
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for pedestrians
b. A crosswalk
c. Watch for children
d. School zone
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left
b. Straight-going lane
c. One-way road
d. Going straight is prohibited
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn on width light in tunnel
b. Turn on the high beam light in tunnel
c. Turn on lights in tunnel
d. Reduce speed in tunnel
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Honk intermittently
b. Reduce speed and honk
c. Honking is prohibited
d. Continuous honking prohibited
66. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The front and rear width lights are on
b. The left turn signal light is flashing
c. The right turn signal light is flashing
d. The front and rear parking lights are on
67. What does the yellow marking on the road mean?
a. U turn prohibited
b. Going straight is prohibited
c. U turn allowed
d. No turning
68. This sign gives advance notice of what?
a. Expressway car park notice
b. Expressway bus station
c. Expressway service area
d. Expressway safety place
69. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Go straight or turn right
b. Turn left
c. Go straight or turn left
d. Turn left or turn right
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for BRT vehicles
b. Special lane for large buses
c. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
d. Special lane for public buses
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Take care to avoid train
b. Manned level crossing
c. Unmanned level crossing
d. Multi-track train crossing
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. No U turn
c. No left turn
d. No right turn
73. What is this pedal?
a. The handbrake
b. The brake pedal
c. The accelerator pedal
d. The clutch pedal
74. What is this road marking?
a. Crosswalk alert
b. Stop and yield notice
c. Reduce speed and yield notice
d. Intersection notice
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to left lane
b. Emergency lane
c. Number of lanes reducing
d. Lane merging place
76. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn right
b. Turn left
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Go straight
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Only small vehicles allowed
b. Small vehicles prohibited
c. Motor vehicles allowed
d. Small vehicles not allowed
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Accident-prone section
b. Men at work
c. Slow section
d. Jammed section
79. Before entering a level crossing, the vehicle should reduce speed and change to a lower gear, and after entering the level crossing what should the driver do?
a. Can change to a higher gear
b. Stop and look
c. Can change gear
d. Cannot change gear
80. A driver is not allowed to drive continuously for more than how long?
a. 10 hours
b. 6 hours
c. 8 hours
d. 4 hours
81. When a motor vehicle on the road pulls over how should lights be used?
a. Turn on the right-turn signal in advance
b. Do not use signal lights
c. Turn on the hazard lights
d. Use the high and low beam lights alternately
82. When driving in a rainy day, what should the driver do when a pedestrian holding umbrella or in raincoat is walking on the highway?
a. Drive at the normal speed
b. Speed up and bypass
c. Honk in advance and properly reduce speed
d. Continuously honk to indicate him to yield
83. When driving on a long downhill road, in addition to the brake what is another way to control speed?
a. Depress the clutch and slide
b. Use the engine to brake
c. Turn off the engine and slide
d. Shift to the neutral gear and slide
84. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, he is subject to which penalty?
a. The driving license should be revoked
b. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
c. A fine of 200 yuan ~ 2000 yuan
d. Detention of less than 15 days
85. When a motorized vehicle runs on an expressway, which of the following is correct?
a. May stop on the road shoulder to let passengers on and off
b. May stop in the emergency lane to load and unload cargos
c. Is not allowed to drive or stop in the emergency lane in a non-emergency case
d. May overtake or stop in the acceleration or deceleration lane
86. When the green light at a congested intersection is on, what can the vehicles do?
a. Cannot enter the intersection
b. May directly enter the intersection
c. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
d. Enter the intersection if it is safe to do so
87. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Driving a motor vehicle but not giving way to a school bus as prescribed
b. Driving a motorized vehicle when driving license is temporarily detained
c. Obtaining a driving license by deception
d. Driving a motor vehicle with a deliberately stained number plate
88. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
b. Elevated road
c. Main street
89. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a major accident in violation of the traffic regulations which has caused serious injury or death he may be subject to what penalty?
a. A prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention
b. A prison term of more than 5 years
c. A prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years
d. A prison term of more than 7 years
90. When encountering a vehicle in the opposite direction forcing its way by using his lane, what should the driver do?
a. Use the high beam light to warn the other side
b. Voluntarily yield to the other side
c. Go ahead by the center of the road
d. Force the other side to drive by the right side
91. The safety pillow can effectively protect what part of the driver in a rear-end collision?
92. Following which of the following acts is a person is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license for 3 years?
a. Smoking addiction
b. Injecting illegal drugs
c. Injecting insulin
d. Being drunk
93. When the green arrow for a lane is on and there are still pedestrians in the crosswalk before the vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Directly start up and pass
b. Start up and bypass before the pedestrians
c. Start up after the pedestrians have passed
d. Start up and bypass the pedestrians from behind
94. When a vehicle runs on a narrow mountain road, what should the driver do if the party close to the mountain mass refuses to yield?
a. Reduce speed or stop and yield
b. Honk to urge the other party to yield
c. Use the left lane and pass with care
d. Maintain the normal speed
95. When reaching an intersection, what should the driver do if a turning vehicle cuts in?
a. Honk and pass ahead of it
b. Speed up and pass ahead of it
c. Stop to evade
d. Maintain the normal speed
96. When a motorized vehicle stops temporarily at the roadside, what should the driver do?
a. May stop anyway he likes as long as it is convenient for him to get out
b. May stop the vehicle in parallel
c. May stop the vehicle in the opposite direction
d. Is not allowed to stop in the opposite direction or in parallel
97. After entering the acceleration lane of an expressway, the driver should increase the speed to more than how much km/hour?
98. How long is the cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations?
a. 12 months
b. 24 months
c. 3 months
d. 6 months
99. When driving at night on a narrow road or bridge and crossing another vehicle how should lights be used?
a. Turn of the head lights
b. Turn on the low beam light
c. Turn off all lights
d. Turn on the high beam light
100. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
b. Not carrying ID card
c. No license plate
d. Not having the label of environmental protection
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.