1. The red car may proceed in that lane.
2. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
3. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the right side door is not closed.
4. This motor vehicle parked at the roadside is not an illegal act.
5. If you see such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must speed up and pass.
6. In this situation you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
7. When the head fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
8. The lane for non-motorized vehicles may be used for temporary stopping.
9. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must stop to look before the stop line.
10. In this situation the vehicle going uphill should allow the vehicle going downhill to go first.
11. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the air bags are in working condition.
12. When driving at night, the drivers observation ability is visibly poorer and his visibility range becomes shorter than driving in the daytime.
13. Traffic signals include traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings and traffic police commands.
14. A motorized vehicle on the road should display a license plate according to regulations.
15. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on an expressway, place a warning sign 50 ~ 100 meters in the coming direction.
16. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of road traffic regulations shall be subject to the relevant punishment.
17. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
18. When driving on an expressway in heavy fog and poor visibility, you should immediately brake as fast as possible and stop.
19. If a vehicle without a license plate, a label of inspection, or label of insurance, is in a road accident, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
20. When crossing each other on a narrow road, the driver should slow down, yield and stop first.
21. When a vehicle goes uphill, the driver should observe the road conditions and the length of the slope in advance and shift to the lower gear in a timely manner to ensure the vehicle has sufficient power.
22. A person applying for a small motor vehicle or three-wheeled motor vehicle license should be aged 18 years old to 70 years old.
23. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
24. When a motorized vehicle temporarily stops on the road, it should not obstruct the flow of other vehicles and pedestrians.
25. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it does not have insurance according to the mandatory state insurance provisions.
26. When driving at night, the driver should try as much as possible to avoid overtaking. When he really needs to overtake, he may switch between the high and low beam lights to alert the vehicle in front.
27. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver only needs to turn on the turn signal before rapidly entering the new lane.
28. When driving a vehicle with an ABS system and emergency braking at the same time sideways slide can occur.
29. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
30. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away, constituting a crime, he is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license.
31. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, it is prohibited from overtaking.
32. Traffic lights comprises red, green and yellow lights.
33. The three principles for careful driving are concentration, careful observation and early prevention.
34. In the course of making a U turn, the driver should strictly control the speed, carefully observe the road conditions before and behind the vehicle, and may advance or reverse only if it is safe to do so.
35. If a driver runs away or commits other extremely serious acts after causing a traffic accident, the driver is subject to a prison term of more than seven years.
36. Using a falsified or altered vehicle license is punished by 12 penalty points.
37. As the braking distance increases on a wet road in a rainy day, the driver should use the emergency brake as much as possible to reduce speed.
38. When a tire blows out suddenly on the road, the driver should refrain from violently depressing the brake pedal in panic. Instead, he should try his best to shift the gear to a low position and use the engine braking to reduce the speed of the vehicle.
39. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
40. When driving at night, the driver should reduce speed and go forward if the vehicle coming in the opposite direction fails to turn off the high beam light. This is designed to prevent an accident from happening when there are pedestrians crossing the place where the lights of the two vehicles meet.
41. What is the illegal behaviour of this broken down car?
a. It has not turned on the hazard warning flash lights
b. The vehicle has not parked at the side of the road
c. It has not immediately solved the problem
d. It has not placed a warning sign
42. What is the meaning of the central yellow broken and solid lines?
a. One-way lane-dividing lane
b. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Number of lanes increasing
b. Road widens
c. Change to right lane
d. Branching place
44. What type of sign is this?
a. A directional sign
b. A warning sign
c. A prohibitive sign
d. An indicative sign
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Straight-going lane
b. Right turn lane
c. Left turn lane
d. U turn lane
46. What does this sign mean?
b. Overflowing road
c. Marine wharf
d. Overflowing bridge
47. How should you proceed through this intersection?
a. Hoot to urge
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Maintain speed and pass
d. Speed up and pass
48. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Child safety lock
b. Unlock car doors
c. Windows on both sides
d. Electric motor door
49. What markings are the filled triangle area circled in the picture?
a. A guide line
b. A cross-hatched marking
c. A stop line
d. Reduce speed line
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Provincial road number
b. County road number
c. Township road number
d. National highway number
51. What type of sign is this?
a. A work area sign
b. An announcement sign
c. An expressway notice sign
d. A tourist zone sign
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway bus station
b. Expressway gas station
c. Expressway service area
d. Expressway rest area
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Mind side wind
b. Tunnel entrance
c. Weather station
d. Wind vane
54. How to proceed if encountering such a situation when driving a motor vehicle at an intersection?
a. Go straight on the right side
b. Stop and wait
c. Turn right
d. Obey the traffic lights
55. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Air conditioning
b. Cold and warm air fan
c. Air circulation
d. Snow start mode
56. What is the meaning of the white sold line circled in the picture?
a. Yield line
b. Stop line
c. Reduce speed line
d. Turn waiting line
57. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does it mean if this light (as illustrated) is always on?
a. The air bag is faulty
b. Anti-lock braking system failure
c. Safety belt not buckled up
d. Air bags are in working condition
58. What is the meaning of the yellow broken line on the curbstone?
a. Long stopping is prohibited
b. Letting passengers on and off is prohibited
c. Temporary stopping is prohibited
d. Loading and unloading cargos is prohibited
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway next exit notice
b. Expressway right side exit notice
c. Expressway left side exit notice
d. Expressway place and direction notice
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Separation road
b. Variable flow lane
c. Two-way traffic
d. Reduce speed and yield
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right
b. Continue straight or turn right at interchange intersection
c. Continue straight or turn left at interchange intersection
d. Going straight and turning left
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Speed is limited
b. Minimum speed
c. Maximum speed
d. Recommended speed
63. What marking are the two double yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. Two-way lane separation lines
b. Lane separation lines that can be crossed
c. Tidal lane lines
d. One-way lane separation lines
64. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The left turn signal light is flashing
b. The front and rear parking lights are flashing
c. The right turn signal light is flashing
d. The hazard lights are flashing
65. What is this road marking?
a. A cross-hatched marking
b. A prohibitive area
c. A guide line
d. A central circle
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway safety place notice
b. Expressway toll station notice
c. Expressway bus station notice
d. Expressway service area notice
67. How to proceed when driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights flashing?
a. Immediately speed up and pass
b. No passing
c. Pull over and wait
d. Look and make sure it is safe to pass
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Motorized vehicle lane
b. Special lane for small vehicles
c. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
d. Small vehicle lane
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
c. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
d. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
70. What does this sign mean?
a. 3.5 meter height limit is lifted
b. Vehicle distance limit of 3.5 meters
c. Height limit of 3.5 meters
d. Width is limited to 3.5 meters
71. What does this meter mean?
b. Pressure meter
c. Fuel gauge
d. Water temperature meter
72. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Separating road ahead
b. Can only turn left or right on the road ahead
c. Y-intersection ahead
d. Vehicles need to merge left or right ahead
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Tourist area sign
b. Direction to a tourist area
c. Category of a tourist area
d. Distance to a tourist area
74. When driving a motor vehicle and seeing such traffic lights at a railway crossing, how to proceed?
a. Pass before the train arrives
b. Do not cross the stop line
c. Observe and go slowly
d. Do not change gear and speed up and pass
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Main road has priority
b. Stop to yield
c. Streets on both sides
d. One-way road
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Manned level crossing 150m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 150m ahead
d. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
77. What does this sign mean?
a. End of 40 km/hour speed limit
b. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
c. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
d. Drive at reduced speed for 40 meters section
78. Pulling this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Hazard lights
b. Left and right turn signals
c. The reserve light
d. The contour light
79. When overtaking on a mountain road, how should the vehicle overtake?
a. By selecting a wide gentle uphill section
b. By selecting a fairly long downhill section
c. By taking every possible chance
d. By selecting a relatively gentle downhill section
80. If a motorized vehicle driving license is obtained by deception, bribery or other illegal means, the license is revoked and the driver is not allowed to re-apply for how long?
a. Within 5 years
b. Within 3 years
c. Within 1 year
81. When a vehicle has to stop on an expressway due to a vehicle trouble, the driver should place a breakdown warning sign at least how many meters behind the vehicle?
82. Driving a motor vehicle in fog, rain, or snow with a visibility of less than 50 meters, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 70 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
83. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Violation of traffic lights
b. Making or receiving a phone call
c. Driver has falsified the license plate
d. Violation of prohibitive sign
84. When a following vehicle gives overtaking signals on a road without a central dividing line, how to proceed if conditions permit?
a. Immediately stop and yield
b. Maintain the original speed
c. Speed up and pass
d. Reduce speed, move to the right side and yield
85. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a major accident in violation of the traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property he may be subject to what penalty?
a. A prison term of more than 3 years
b. A prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention
c. A prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years
d. A prison term of more than 5 years
86. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering vehicles in front waiting in line or moving forward slowly?
a. Go forward alternately
b. Occupy the opposite lane
c. Move to another lane and overtake
d. Cut in the waiting vehicles
87. In a motor vehicle collision the safety pillow and seat belt are mainly designed to do what?
a. Protect passengers neck
b. Reduce passengers injuries
c. Protect passengers chest
d. Protect passengers waist
88. To apply for a driving license to drive a small vehicle the required age is how much?
a. 24 years old ~ 70 years old
b. 18 years old ~ 70 years old
c. 21 years old ~ 50 years old
d. 18 years old ~ 60 years old
89. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with non-motorized vehicles on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and go slowly
b. Speed up and pass
c. Continuously honk
d. Go forward normally
90. When a vehicle follows another vehicle on a mountain road, what should the driver do?
a. Properly reduce the safe distance
b. Properly increase the safe distance
c. Try to find a chance to overtake
d. Closely follow the vehicle in front
91. When encountering an ambulance rushing in the same lane in the opposite direction, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and change lane to avoid
b. Move to the road side, reduce speed or stop to yield
c. Drive on by using another lane
d. Continue to go in the original lane
92. When a motorized vehicle has a problem on the road and needs to stop and solve it, what should the driver do?
a. Turn on the low beam light or fog lights
b. Stop on the spot to solve the problem
c. Park the vehicle in the middle of the road
d. Park the vehicle in a place where it does not obstruct the traffic
93. When driving a motor vehicle into and out of a lane for non-motorized vehicles, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
94. The driver whose permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle receives what penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 6 points
c. 3 points
d. 12 points
95. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
b. Large van
c. Fire engine performing a task
96. The traffic police may confiscate the motorized vehicle driving licence according to law in which situation?
a. Driving after drinking
b. Driving when not buckled up
c. Driving when exhausted
d. Exceeding 10% of the prescribed speed limit
97. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes lanes what requires attention?
a. Not impact the normal running of other vehicles
b. Speed up and enter the lane on the left side
c. Enter the lane on the left side and properly reduce speed
d. Turn on the turn signal and quickly turn left
98. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 50 meters, the speed should not exceed 20 km/hour and what else should be done?
a. Stop at the roadside
b. Enter the emergency lane
c. Drive at a low speed on the road shoulder
d. Leave the expressway as soon as possible
99. Which of the following signs should be placed on the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. Label of product conformity
b. Danger warning sign
c. Label of test inspection
d. Maintain distance sign
100. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Mountain road
b. Narrow bridge or curve
c. Urban expressway
d. Elevated urban road
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.