1. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
2. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
4. If the two red lights at a level crossing flash alternately you must stop and wait.
5. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
6. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
7. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
8. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you can turn right.
9. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
10. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the engine compartment is open.
11. This meter shows the oil in the tank is already below the warning line.
12. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it indicates that the handbrake is in the braking position.
13. In a vehicle that has safety belts, the driver should request the passengers to buckle up.
14. A vehicle may stop on the ramp of an expressway.
15. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of inspection of another vehicle.
16. When driving at night, the drivers observation ability is visibly poorer and his or her visibility range becomes shorter than driving in the daytime.
17. Traffic signals include traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings and traffic police commands.
18. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and afterwards the parties have no dispute over the fact if they move the vehicles they must take a photograph or otherwise mark the position.
19. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on an expressway, place a warning sign 50 ~ 100 meters in the coming direction.
20. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of road traffic regulations shall be subject to the relevant punishment.
21. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
22. When driving on an expressway in heavy fog and poor visibility, you should immediately brake as fast as possible and stop.
23. If a vehicle without a license plate, a label of inspection, or label of insurance, is in a road accident, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
24. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, the driver should use the low gear to pass and should not change gear halfway in order to avoid engine kill.
25. When a vehicle goes uphill, the driver should observe the road conditions and the length of the slope in advance and shift to the lower gear in a timely manner to ensure the vehicle has sufficient power.
26. A person applying for a small motor vehicle or three-wheeled motor vehicle license should be aged 18 years old to 70 years old.
27. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
28. When a motorized vehicle temporarily stops on the road, it should not obstruct the flow of other vehicles and pedestrians.
29. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it does not have insurance according to the mandatory state insurance provisions.
30. When driving at night on a road with no or poor lighting, the driver should switch from the low beam light to the high beam light. But the vehicle following in the same direction is not allowed to use the high beam light.
31. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver only needs to turn on the turn signal before rapidly entering the new lane.
32. When driving a vehicle with an ABS system and emergency braking at the same time sideways slide can occur.
33. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
34. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away, constituting a crime, he or she is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license.
35. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, it is prohibited from overtaking.
36. After a vehicle enters the expressway ramp, the driver should swiftly increase the speed to more than 60 km/hour.
37. The three principles for careful driving are concentration, careful observation and early prevention.
38. In the course of making a U turn, the driver should strictly control the speed, carefully observe the road conditions before and behind the vehicle, and may advance or reverse only if it is safe to do so.
39. If a driver runs away or commits other extremely serious acts after causing a traffic accident, the driver is subject to a prison term of more than seven years.
40. Using a falsified or altered vehicle license is punished by 12 penalty points.
41. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Honk and directly enter the intersection
b. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
c. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
d. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
42. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Outside air circulation
b. Inside air circulation
c. Windscreen defroster
d. Blow air at head
43. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. An auxiliary marking
b. An indicative marking
c. A warning sign
d. A prohibitive marking
44. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Fuel tank cap is open
b. Luggage compartment is open
c. Doors on both sides are open
d. Engine compartment is open
45. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Public bus stopping area
b. Bay style stopping area
c. Temporary stopping area
d. Emergency stopping area
46. This vehicle has stopped on an expressway due to vehicle trouble, how far behind the car should the warning sign be placed?
a. At least 150 meters
b. Less than 50 meters
c. 50 meters ~ 150 meters
d. 50 meters ~ 100 meters
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Dangerous section
b. Dangerous hillside road
c. Cliff section
d. Watch for falling rocks
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left or turn right only
b. Go straight or turn left
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
49. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the low beam light
b. Do not use lights
c. Use the fog lights
d. Use the high beam light
50. What is the meaning of the yellow filled marking on the road?
a. Approaching narrow road
b. Approaching moving obstacle
c. Stay away from narrow road
d. Approaching obstacle
51. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The head fog light is on
b. The low beam light is on
c. The tail fog light is on
d. The high beam light is on
52. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Go straight
b. No passing
c. Lane merging guide
d. Lane indication
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Pay parking fee
b. Stop for inspection
c. ETC passage
d. Stop to collect parking ticket
54. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn left
b. Turn right
c. Go straight
d. Go straight or turn left
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the left side
b. Turn right
c. Passing on the right side
56. What does this sign mean?
a. No passing for non-motorized vehicles
b. Watch for non-motorized vehicles
c. Yield to non-motorized vehicles
d. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
57. What does this sign mean?
a. No lane changing
b. Entry to intersection prohibited
c. No right turn
d. No U-turn
58. What does this meter mean?
a. Fuel consumption meter
b. Speed meter and odometer
c. Maximum speed meter
d. Engine tachometer
59. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Go straight ahead
b. Make a U turn ahead
c. Turn right ahead
d. Change to left lane
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway inspection lane
b. Expressway ETC lane
c. Expressway fee paying lane
d. Expressway card collection lane
61. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
b. Reminder notice
c. Vehicles are allowed to pass
d. Intersection warning
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Downhill section on the right
b. Turn right only
c. Go on the right road
d. Park on the right side of the road
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Bypassing from the right side
b. Bypassing from the left side
c. One-way passing
64. What does this sign mean?
a. No lane borrowing
b. No U turn
c. Changing lane prohibited
d. No overtaking
65. What does this meter mean?
a. Fuel consumption meter
b. Speed meter
c. Engine tachometer
66. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Minimum speed limit of 80 km/hour
b. Maximum speed limit is 80 km/hour
c. Average speed is 80 km/hour
d. 80 km/hour speed limit is lifted
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane branching guide sign
b. Lane merging guide sign
c. Turning guide sign
d. Line guide sign
68. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this urban road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for both going straight and turning left
b. Turning left and U turn prohibited lane
c. Lane for both U turn and turning left
d. Lanes going in different directions
70. What does this sign mean?
b. Accident-prone section
c. Jammed section
d. Reduce speed and go slowly
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane borrowing ban is lifted
b. Overtaking ban is lifted
c. Changing lane ban is lifted
d. Changing lane ahead is allowed
72. What is the violation of this motor vehicle that has stopped temporarily at the roadside?
a. Stopping in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
b. Parking occupies the lane for motorized vehicle
c. Stopping in the area marked for no parking
d. Parking more than 30cm from the roadside
73. What is the meaning of the area on the far left lane of the broken white lines ?
a. Special lane for large buses
b. Special lane for small buses
c. Special lane for taxis without passengers
d. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Area to slow down for photograph
b. Traffic flow monitoring
c. Traffic monitoring equipment
d. Road sections photographed
75. What is the minimum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 90 km/hour
b. 100 km/hour
c. 110 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
76. What does this sign mean?
a. U turn lane
b. Lane direction
c. Left turn lane
d. Right turn lane
77. What does this sign mean?
d. Culvert bridge
78. What to do in this situation when motorized vehicles stop and wait in line in front?
a. Use either side to overtake
b. Use the left side across the sold line to overtake
c. Stop and wait in line
d. Use the right side to overtake
79. What is the role of the ABS in emergency braking?
a. To cut off the power output
b. To automatically control the direction
c. To prevent wheel blocking
d. To reduce brake inertia
80. When a driver needs to borrow a lane to bypass an obstacle in front and a vehicle in the opposite direction is approaching the obstacle, what should the driver do?
a. Rapidly occupy the lane and force the vehicle coming in the opposite direction to stop and yield
b. Speed up and bypass the obstacle in advance
c. Honk to indicate the vehicle in the opposite direction to yield
d. Reduce speed or stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
81. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The road grip becomes stronger
b. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
c. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
d. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
82. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his or her driving license for the first time how long is his or her period of probation?
a. 3 months
b. 2 years
c. 6 months
d. 12 months
83. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Make a detour
b. Maintain the normal speed
c. Speed up and pass
d. Carefully select a speed
84. When a vehicle enters a two-way tunnel, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The hazard lights
b. The high beam light
c. The fog light
d. The width light or the low beam light
85. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering a traffic jam at the intersection in front?
a. Weave through the vehicles in front on both sides
b. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
c. Enter the intersection and wait
d. Stop outside the intersection and wait
86. What is the wrong measure to avoid tire blowout?
a. Replace the tire that has cracks or deep cuts
b. Reduce tire pressure
c. Check the tires regularly
d. Remove objects from tire tread grooves in a timely manner
87. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 20 km/hour
88. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 2 points
c. 12 points
d. 3 points
89. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
a. Slowing down and yielding
b. Going forward normally
d. Making a U turn
90. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. The driving license should be revoked
b. Driving license should be confiscated
c. Enforced to restore vehicle condition
d. Driving permission should be revoked
91. When encountering a traffic accident ahead and help is needed while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Bypass to dodge it as much as possible
b. Immediately report to the police, stop and look on
c. Help to preserve the scene and immediately report to the police
d. Speed up and pass to ignore it
92. What is main impact of rainy weather on safe driving?
a. The engine can easily stop
b. The resistance to the vehicle increases
c. The road is wet and slippery and the visibility is poor
d. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
93. In which of the following situations does a change in a small passenger vehicle registration not need to be registered?
a. The vehicle changes the chassis
b. The vehicle changes the engine
c. The vehicle changes the color of the body
d. Installing front or rear bumpers
94. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with pedestrians on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Go forward normally
b. Speed up and pass
c. Reduce speed and go slowly
d. Continuously honk
95. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Speed up
b. Reduce speed or stop to yield
c. Stick to the center of the road
d. Not reduce speed
96. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
b. Honk to warn it against cutting in
c. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
d. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
97. If a front tire blowout has caused a turn in direction, the driver should not avoid excess adjustment. Instead, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle, and how should he slowly reduce the speed of the vehicle.
a. Swiftly depress the brake pedal
b. Apply emergency braking
c. Use the handbrake
d. Gently depress the brake pedal
98. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 60 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
99. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 6 point penalty?
a. Driving a motorized vehicle after drinking
b. Driving in violation of traffic lights
c. Driving a school bus without qualifications
d. Permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle
100. When vehicles cross each other at night, how far from the other vehicle should they switch from high beam to low beam lights?
a. Less than 50 meters
b. It is not necessary to switch lights
c. Less than 100 meters
d. More than 150 meters
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay whatever it is worth to you.