1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the air bags are in working condition.
2. This meter shows the current temperature of the coolant is 90 degrees.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the engine control system is faulty.
4. In this situation you can speed up and pass the crosswalk.
5. On this section of road you cannot make a U turn.
6. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the rear fog light.
7. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, normal driving is not affected.
8. The maximum speed on this section of road is 50 km/hour.
9. On this section of road, you can make a U turn as long as it does not affect other vehicles.
10. When you turn on the high beam head light the dashboard light show in the picture is lit.
11. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the handbrake may not be down to the floor.
12. When you encounter such a situation, the middle lane does not allow vehicles to pass.
13. When a vehicle goes uphill, the driver should observe the road conditions and the length of the slope in advance and shift to the lower gear in a timely manner to ensure the vehicle has sufficient power.
14. A person applying for a small motor vehicle or three-wheeled motor vehicle license should be aged 18 years old to 70 years old.
15. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
16. A rear tire blowout can sway the tail of the vehicle. The driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle go straight, reduce speed and then stop.
17. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is suspected of having falsified or altered a license plate or vehicle license.
18. When driving at night, the driver should try as much as possible to avoid overtaking. When he or she really needs to overtake, he or she may switch between the high and low beam lights to alert the vehicle in front.
19. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver only needs to turn on the turn signal before rapidly entering the new lane.
20. When driving a vehicle with an ABS system and emergency braking at the same time sideways slide can occur.
21. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
22. A forged or altered driving license constitutes a crime and the driver will be held for criminal liabilities.
23. When encountering disabled people obstructing the traffic, the driver should voluntarily reduce speed and yield.
24. Traffic lights comprises red, green and yellow lights.
25. The three principles for careful driving are concentration, careful observation and early prevention.
26. In the course of making a U turn, the driver should strictly control the speed, carefully observe the road conditions before and behind the vehicle, and may advance or reverse only if it is safe to do so.
27. If a driver runs away or commits other extremely serious acts after causing a traffic accident, the driver is subject to a prison term of more than seven years.
28. A driver of a large bus, trailer, public bus, midsize bus, and large truck, should every 2 years present the certificate of physical conditions.
29. Driving and smoking has no harm on safe driving.
30. When a tire blows out suddenly on the road, the driver should refrain from violently depressing the brake pedal in panic. Instead, he or she should try his or her best to shift the gear to a low position and use the engine braking to reduce the speed of the vehicle.
31. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
32. When driving at night, the driver should reduce speed and go forward if the vehicle coming in the opposite direction fails to turn off the high beam light. This is designed to prevent an accident from happening when there are pedestrians crossing the place where the lights of the two vehicles meet.
33. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang a uniform probation mark on the rear part of the vehicle.
34. When braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the braking distance is much shorter, so it is not necessary to keep a safe distance between vehicles.
35. When changing lanes on an expressway, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe the traffic conditions, and enter the new lane after making sure it is safe to do so.
36. If a motorized vehicle driver whose penalty scores have reached 12 points refuses to participate in the study and test it will be announced that his or her driving license should no longer be used.
37. When a motorized vehicle on the road returns to the original lane after overtaking he or she should turn on the right-turn signal.
38. When driving on a road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 70 km/hour.
39. When driving in good road conditions you can watch the car video.
40. When a vehicle starts up, the driver should observe the traffic conditions and begin to start up after making sure it is safe to do so.
41. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Low beam light switch
b. Tail fog light switch
c. High beam light switch
d. Car light master switch
42. What do the number signs on the road mean?
a. Minimum vehicle distance
b. Maintain vehicle distance
c. Road number
d. Speed limit
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway parking area
b. Expressway service area notice
c. Expressway safety place notice
d. Expressway car park notice
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep uphill road
b. Steep downhill road
c. Embankment road
d. Continuous uphill roads
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Minimum speed 50 km/hour
b. Height level 50 meters
c. 50 meters above sea level
d. Maximum speed 50 km/hour
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Interchange level crossing
b. Multi-track train crossing
c. Manned level crossing
d. Unmanned level crossing
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry time limited
b. No entry
c. Drive at a reduced speed
d. No passing
48. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The front and rear parking lights are on
b. The front and rear width lights are on
c. The right turn signal light is flashing
d. The left turn signal light is flashing
49. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Left turn or merge left ahead
b. Road ahead has an obstacle and vehicles need to merge left
c. Right turn or merge right ahead
d. Left turn or left detour ahead
50. This sign gives advance notice of what?
a. Expressway car park notice
b. Expressway service area
c. Expressway safety place
d. Expressway bus station
51. How to proceed when encountering such a situation?
a. Enter the lane on the right side
b. Lanes on both sides prohibit motor vehicle passing
c. Reduce speed to enter the lanes on either side
d. Speed up to enter the lanes on either side
52. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Straight-going lane
c. Turn right
d. Ahead only
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Bypassing from the left side
b. One-way passing
d. Bypassing from the right side
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
b. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
c. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
d. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
55. What is this control device?
a. The wiper switch
b. The turn signal switch
c. The defogger switch
d. The head light switch
56. What is the meaning of these parking markings?
a. Fixed direction parking spaces
b. Special spaces to let passengers on and off
c. Special visitor waiting spaces
d. Limited time motor vehicle parking spaces
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Emergency lane
b. Number of lanes reducing
c. Change to left lane
d. Lane merging place
58. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this expressway?
a. 90 km/hour
b. 100 km/hour
c. 120 km/hour
d. 110 km/hour
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Sound horn
b. Honking is prohibited
c. High sound honking is prohibited
d. Bass sound honking is prohibited
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Bump road
b. Hump bridge
c. Low-lying road
d. High road bumps
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping prohibited
b. Long stopping is allowed
c. Temporary stopping is prohibited
d. No stopping
62. What does this meter mean?
a. Water temperature meter
b. Pressure meter
d. Fuel gauge
63. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Intersection stop lines
b. Small vehicle turning lines
c. Left-turn waiting area lines
d. U turn guide lines
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Branching junction
b. Road closed
d. Slow down to pass
65. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 70 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Vehicles turning left should yield
b. One way left
c. One way only
d. One way right
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Disabled people exit and entry
b. Resting place for disabled people
c. Pay attention for disabled people
d. Special lane for disabled people
68. What to do in this situation?
a. Stop and yield to the pedestrians
b. Bypass the pedestrians from behind
c. Honk to urge the pedestrians
d. Bypass before the pedestrians
69. What is the illegal behaviour of this broken down car?
a. It has not turned on the hazard warning flash lights
b. It has not placed a warning sign
c. It has not immediately solved the problem
d. The vehicle has not parked at the side of the road
70. What is the meaning of the white lines on the road?
a. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
b. Lane reduction indication markings
c. Road work indication marking
d. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to right lane
b. Number of lanes increasing
c. Branching place
d. Road widens
72. What type of sign is this?
a. A warning sign
b. A directional sign
c. An indicative sign
d. A prohibitive sign
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Park on the left side of the road
b. Downhill section on the left
c. Turn left only
d. Go on the left road
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for animals
b. Watch for wild animals
c. Animal park
d. Open grazing area
75. Driving this vehicle on the road is classified as what type of behaviour?
b. Violating regulations
c. Disobeying rules
76. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Coolant is faulty
b. Braking oil is insufficient
c. Washing liquid is insufficient
d. Coolant is insufficient
77. What are the white broken lines and triangle area markings by this road?
a. Road exit markings
b. Lane changing separation markings
c. Road exit speed reduction markings
d. Road entrance markings
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Provincial road number
b. National highway number
c. Township road number
d. County road number
79. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
b. A signal for stopping
c. A signal for going straight
d. A signal for turning
80. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Make a detour
c. Carefully select a speed
d. Speed up and pass
81. When a vehicle enters a two-way tunnel, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The width light or the low beam light
b. The hazard lights
c. The high beam light
d. The fog light
82. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering a traffic jam at the intersection in front?
a. Stop outside the intersection and wait
b. Enter the intersection and wait
c. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
d. Weave through the vehicles in front on both sides
83. When running on an expressway, what should the driver do if he or she has missed the exit?
a. Reverse to the original place
b. Immediately stop
c. Make a U turn from where he or she is
d. Continue to go ahead and find the next exit
84. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
85. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 3 points
b. 6 points
c. 12 points
d. 2 points
86. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
a. Going forward normally
b. Slowing down and yielding
d. Making a U turn
87. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Enforced to restore vehicle condition
b. The driving license should be revoked
c. Driving permission should be revoked
d. Driving license should be confiscated
88. When encountering a traffic accident ahead and help is needed while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Bypass to dodge it as much as possible
b. Help to preserve the scene and immediately report to the police
c. Immediately report to the police, stop and look on
d. Speed up and pass to ignore it
89. What is main impact of rainy weather on safe driving?
a. The engine can easily stop
b. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
c. The road is wet and slippery and the visibility is poor
d. The resistance to the vehicle increases
90. In which of the following situations does a change in a small passenger vehicle registration not need to be registered?
a. Installing front or rear bumpers
b. The vehicle changes the engine
c. The vehicle changes the color of the body
d. The vehicle changes the chassis
91. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with pedestrians on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Continuously honk
d. Go forward normally
92. When a vehicle passes a bumped road, what should the driver do?
a. Change to the neutral gear and slide over
b. Speed up and dash over under inertia
c. Pass slowly and steadily
d. Maintain the original speed and pass
93. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
b. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
c. Honk to warn it against cutting in
d. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
94. If a front tire blowout has caused a turn in direction, the driver should not avoid excess adjustment. Instead, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle, and how should he slowly reduce the speed of the vehicle.
a. Gently depress the brake pedal
b. Swiftly depress the brake pedal
c. Apply emergency braking
d. Use the handbrake
95. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
96. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 6 point penalty?
a. Driving in violation of traffic lights
b. Driving a school bus without qualifications
c. Driving a motorized vehicle after drinking
d. Permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle
97. What happens to the range of visibility at night when the drivers observation is markedly poorer than in the daytime?
a. It is unchanged
b. It is shorter
c. It is irregular
d. It is longer
98. Which kind of driver can according to law have the motor vehicle driving license confiscated by the traffic police?
a. A driver who accumulates 6 penalty points
b. A driver whose driving license has been revoked
c. A driver with a driving license
d. A new driver
99. When a motorized vehicle has a breakdown or road accident on an expressway and cannot run normally it should be towed by what type of vehicle?
a. Rescue vehicle
b. Peer car
c. Large bus
d. Passing car
100. When driving in a rainstorm and the windscreen wiper cannot totally wipe off the rain water, what should the driver do?
a. Drive at a reduced speed
b. Immediately reduce speed and stop at the road side
c. Maintain the normal speed
d. Concentrate his or her attention and drive with care
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.