1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder to add oil to the engine.
2. The red car may proceed in that lane.
3. Driving this vehicle on the road is not a violation.
4. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the right side door is not closed.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it reminds the driver that the safety belt is not properly buckled up.
6. If you see such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must speed up and pass.
7. In this situation you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
8. When the head fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
9. The lane for non-motorized vehicles may be used for temporary stopping.
10. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must stop to look before the stop line.
11. In this situation the vehicle going uphill should allow the vehicle going downhill to go first.
12. If a motorized vehicle has a a head-on collision, air bags and being buckled up are both needed for fully effective protection.
13. When a motorized vehicle has a minor traffic accident and obstructs traffic it is not required to move.
14. At an intersection when traffic lights contradict traffic police, you should pass according to the traffic lights.
15. When a vehicle goes downhill, it may fully use the neutral gear and slide.
16. If a vehicle license is lost or missing the vehicle owner should apply to the issuing vehicle management station for a reissue or replacement.
17. When a motor vehicle is in a collision, safety belts can minimize passengers injuries.
18. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway, the persons on board should swiftly move to the right shoulder of the road or within the emergency lane and immediately report to the police.
19. If a motorized vehicle driver has falsified or altered the driving license this constitutes a crime and he or she should be held for criminal liabilities.
20. When a motorized vehicle overtakes, immediately after it should turn on the right-turn signal and return to the original lane.
21. The minimum speed for driving a small passenger vehicle on an expressway is 90 km/hour.
22. Opening the doors of a motorized vehicle should not obstruct the flow of other vehicles and pedestrians.
23. If the driver finds there is no vehicle following, he or she can change lanes without turning on the turn signal.
24. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused serious injury may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
25. If a driver of a motor does not yield to a school bus in accordance with the stipulations the punishment is 6 penalty points.
26. When driving on a road covered by ice and snow, the driver must reduce speed and increase the safe distance.
27. A front tire blowout is very dangerous. The vehicle will immediately turn to the side where the tire is blown out and have a direct impact on the drivers control of the steering wheel.
28. After the green light at an intersection is on, the vehicles may not yield if non-motorized vehicles cut in.
29. When a small motor vehicle goes downhill it is allowed to stop the engine and slide.
30. The motorized vehicle driver who lives outside the jurisdiction of the issuing vehicle management station may apply to the vehicle management station at the place where he or she is living, for license change.
31. In a vehicle that has safety belts, the driver should request the passengers to buckle up.
32. A vehicle may stop on the ramp of an expressway.
33. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of inspection of another vehicle.
34. When driving at night, the drivers observation ability is visibly poorer and his or her visibility range becomes shorter than driving in the daytime.
35. Traffic signals include traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings and traffic police commands.
36. A motorized vehicle on the road should display a license plate according to regulations.
37. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on an expressway, place a warning sign 50 ~ 100 meters in the coming direction.
38. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of road traffic regulations shall be subject to the relevant punishment.
39. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
40. When driving on an expressway in heavy fog and poor visibility, you should immediately brake as fast as possible and stop.
41. What type of marking is the solid double yellow line in the center of the road?
a. A warning sign
b. An indicative marking
c. A prohibitive marking
d. An auxiliary marking
42. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Car light master switch
b. High beam light switch
c. Tail fog light switch
d. Low beam light switch
43. What do the number signs on the road mean?
a. Speed limit
b. Minimum vehicle distance
c. Maintain vehicle distance
d. Road number
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway parking area
b. Expressway car park notice
c. Expressway service area notice
d. Expressway safety place notice
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep uphill road
b. Continuous uphill roads
c. Embankment road
d. Steep downhill road
46. What does this sign mean?
a. 50 meters above sea level
b. Minimum speed 50 km/hour
c. Maximum speed 50 km/hour
d. Height level 50 meters
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing
b. Manned level crossing
c. Multi-track train crossing
d. Interchange level crossing
48. What does this sign mean?
a. No passing
b. No entry
c. Entry time limited
d. Drive at a reduced speed
49. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The front and rear parking lights are on
c. The left turn signal light is flashing
d. The front and rear width lights are on
50. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Right turn or merge right ahead
b. Left turn or merge left ahead
c. Left turn or left detour ahead
d. Road ahead has an obstacle and vehicles need to merge left
51. This sign gives advance notice of what?
a. Expressway bus station
b. Expressway car park notice
c. Expressway safety place
d. Expressway service area
52. How to proceed when encountering such a situation?
a. Reduce speed to enter the lanes on either side
b. Lanes on both sides prohibit motor vehicle passing
c. Speed up to enter the lanes on either side
d. Enter the lane on the right side
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Ahead only
b. Straight-going lane
c. Turn right
d. One-way road
54. What does this sign mean?
b. Bypassing from the right side
c. One-way passing
d. Bypassing from the left side
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
b. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
c. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
d. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
56. What is this control device?
a. The head light switch
b. The turn signal switch
c. The defogger switch
d. The wiper switch
57. What is the meaning of these parking markings?
a. Fixed direction parking spaces
b. Limited time motor vehicle parking spaces
c. Special visitor waiting spaces
d. Special spaces to let passengers on and off
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to left lane
b. Number of lanes reducing
c. Emergency lane
d. Lane merging place
59. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this expressway?
a. 90 km/hour
b. 100 km/hour
c. 110 km/hour
d. 120 km/hour
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Honking is prohibited
b. High sound honking is prohibited
c. Bass sound honking is prohibited
d. Sound horn
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Low-lying road
b. High road bumps
c. Bump road
d. Hump bridge
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping prohibited
b. No stopping
c. Temporary stopping is prohibited
d. Long stopping is allowed
63. What does this meter mean?
a. Water temperature meter
b. Pressure meter
d. Fuel gauge
64. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. U turn guide lines
b. Small vehicle turning lines
c. Intersection stop lines
d. Left-turn waiting area lines
65. What does this sign mean?
b. Slow down to pass
c. Branching junction
d. Road closed
66. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
67. What does this sign mean?
a. One way only
b. One way right
c. Vehicles turning left should yield
d. One way left
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Disabled people exit and entry
b. Pay attention for disabled people
c. Resting place for disabled people
d. Special lane for disabled people
69. What to do in this situation?
a. Bypass the pedestrians from behind
b. Stop and yield to the pedestrians
c. Honk to urge the pedestrians
d. Bypass before the pedestrians
70. What is the illegal behaviour of this broken down car?
a. It has not immediately solved the problem
b. It has not turned on the hazard warning flash lights
c. It has not placed a warning sign
d. The vehicle has not parked at the side of the road
71. What is the meaning of the white lines on the road?
a. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
b. Lane reduction indication markings
c. Road work indication marking
d. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to right lane
b. Branching place
c. Road widens
d. Number of lanes increasing
73. What type of sign is this?
a. A directional sign
b. A warning sign
c. An indicative sign
d. A prohibitive sign
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Left turn lane
b. Straight-going lane
c. U turn lane
d. Right turn lane
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for wild animals
b. Open grazing area
c. Watch for animals
d. Animal park
76. Driving this vehicle on the road is classified as what type of behaviour?
a. Disobeying rules
b. Violating regulations
77. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Coolant is faulty
b. Coolant is insufficient
c. Washing liquid is insufficient
d. Braking oil is insufficient
78. What are the white broken lines and triangle area markings by this road?
a. Road exit markings
b. Lane changing separation markings
c. Road entrance markings
d. Road exit speed reduction markings
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Township road number
b. National highway number
c. County road number
d. Provincial road number
80. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Stick to the center of the road
b. Reduce speed or stop to yield
c. Not reduce speed
d. Speed up
81. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
b. Honk to warn it against cutting in
c. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
d. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
82. If a driver has driven for more than four hours, he or she should stop the vehicle and rest for at least how long?
a. 15 minutes
b. 10 minutes
c. 5 minutes
d. 20 minutes
83. When driving on icy and snowy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 20 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
84. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his or her conduct does not constitute a crime what is the penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 12 points
c. 2 points
d. 3 points
85. When vehicles cross each other at night, how far from the other vehicle should they switch from high beam to low beam lights?
a. Less than 50 meters
b. Less than 100 meters
c. It is not necessary to switch lights
d. More than 150 meters
86. Which kind of driver can according to law have the motor vehicle driving license confiscated by the traffic police?
a. A driver whose driving license has been revoked
b. A new driver
c. A driver with a driving license
d. A driver who accumulates 6 penalty points
87. What is the minimum safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at less than 100 km per hour?
a. At least 30 meters
b. At least 20 meters
c. At least 10 meters
d. At least 50 meters
88. If the applicant obtains a driving license by deception, bribery or other illegal means the license is revoked and the applicant is not allowed to re-apply for a driving license for how long?
a. 1 year
b. 6 months
c. 3 years
d. 2 years
89. When driving a motor vehicle which documents must be carried?
a. ID card
b. Vocational qualifications certificate
c. Driving license
d. Worker ID card
90. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Ambulance performing a task
b. Large van
91. Drunk driving motor vehicles will be subject to what penalty?
a. Detention and a fine
b. More than 2 years in prison
c. Control and a fine
d. Less than 2 years in prison
92. When passing through an inundated road, what should the driver do?
a. Maintain the normal speed and pass
b. Reduce speed and go slowly with special care
c. Speed up and pass at a low gear
d. Speed up and pass rapidly
93. When a vehicle wades across the water, the driver should maintain a low speed, and operate the brake pedal how so as to restore the braking efficiency?
a. Continuously and strongly depress
b. Intermittently and gently depress
c. Continuously and gently depress
d. Intermittently and strongly depress
94. If there is a change in the driver information recorded in the motorized vehicle driving license, within how long must he or she apply for license change?
a. 50 days
b. 30 days
c. 40 days
d. 60 days
95. When a vehicle approaches a crosswalk, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and observe the movement of pedestrians and non-motorized vehicles then make sure it is safe before passing
b. Stop immediately
c. Honk to indicate the pedestrians to yield
d. Speed up and pass
96. When driving on a mountain road covered by ice and snow, what should the vehicle behind do if the vehicle in front is climbing a slope?
a. Climb slowly
b. Select a proper place to stop and climb after the vehicle in front has passed
c. Rapidly overtake the vehicle in front
d. Closely follow and climb
97. If a vehicle has the right of way at an intersection but encounters a vehicle cutting in, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up in advance and pass
b. Rush to pass
c. Reduce speed and evade, or stop to yield when necessary
d. Go forward at the normal speed according to the right of way and refuses to evade
98. What is the safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at more than 100 km per hour?
a. Maintain more than 60 meters
b. Maintain more than 80 meters
c. Maintain more than 100 meters
d. Maintain more than 50 meters
99. When driving on muddy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 15 km/hour
100. Which of the following driver violations is given a 6 point penalty?
a. Illegal use of the emergency lane
b. Running 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
c. Using the license of another vehicle
d. Driving after drinking alcohol
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay whatever it is worth to you.