1. From this position you can directly enter the carriageway of an expressway.
2. This method of gripping the steering wheel in correct.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine needs oil.
4. When encountering such a situation you cannot overtake.
5. The method and route of the red car changing lanes correct.
6. Turning the light switch down as shown turns on the right turn light.
7. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine coolant could be insufficient.
8. The maximum speed for a vehicle on this road in these conditions is 50 km/hour.
9. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
10. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
11. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
12. If a motorized vehicle hits a building or a public facility, the vehicle may leave the scene right away.
13. In the course of reversing, the driver should move slowly, observe the conditions on both sides and in the rear and be ready to stop anytime.
14. When a motor vehicle encounters an overflowing bridge the driver must stop and look at the situation and make sure it is safe to pass before passing through slowly.
15. Road traffic markings are divided into indicative markings, warning markings, and prohibitive markings.
16. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
17. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of bridges, steep slopes or tunnels.
18. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of insurance of another vehicle.
19. When the vehicles cross each other at night, the driver may change lights to remind the vehicle coming in the opposite direction and at the same should reduce speed and go forward or stop on the right side.
20. When a vehicle changes to the right lane, the driver should turn on the right-turn signal in advance, observe and enter the new lane if it is safe to do so.
21. When passing a dangerous section of a mountain road, in particular which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should drive with care and avoid stopping.
22. If a driver on an expressway is feeling exhausted he should immediately stop and rest.
23. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused death is subject to a prison term more than 3 years.
24. When a motorized vehicle overtakes it should turn on the left-turn signal in advance and use the high and low beam lights alternately or honk.
25. A motor vehicle driving on an expressway should run according to the speed limit as indicated by speed limit signs.
26. As long as drinking alcohol does affect operation it is okay to drive a motor vehicle for a short distance after drinking.
27. If a vehicle may encounter a vehicle coming in the opposite direction in the course of overtaking, the driver should speed up in advance and overtake.
28. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his own but does not leave or causes traffic congestion, the driver can be punished with a fine of 200 yuan.
29. A vehicle exceeding the prescribed speed limit by more than 50% is punished by a penalty of 12 points.
30. Emergency braking on a road covered by ice and snow can easily cause side skidding. The driver should use the engine braking to reduce speed.
31. When a vehicle stops for a long time, the driver should select a car park to do so.
32. When driving a vehicle through an intersection you must comply with traffic signal lights.
33. When a vehicle goes uphill on a mountain road, it should change to a lower gear in a timely, accurate and rapid manner so as to avoid a situation in which driving at a high gear can reduce the power of the engine.
34. If a small motor vehicle driver is in a traffic accident which has caused human casualties, assuming the level of responsibility of the license not being revoked, he should receive inspection within 30 of the end of the scoring cycle.
35. The safety pillow is used to protect the drivers head from being injured in a rear-end collision.
36. A vehicle is not allowed to make a U turn on the ramp of an expressway.
37. If a driver has caused a traffic accident that constitutes a crime and run away, his driving license will be revoked and he shall be banned for lifetime from re-obtaining a driving license.
38. When a vehicle passes a narrow road or bridge, it is prohibited from overtaking.
39. When a motor vehicle makes a U-turn or a turn, or goes down a slope, the maximum speed should not exceed 40 km/hour.
40. A qualified driver should not only be technically adept, but more importantly have good driving habits and ethical attainments.
41. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Change to left lane
b. Turn right ahead
c. Go straight ahead
d. Make a U turn ahead
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway next exit notice
b. Expressway right side exit notice
c. Expressway left side exit notice
d. Expressway destination notice
43. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection what do the traffic lights mean?
a. No right turn
b. Intersection warning
c. Speed up and pass
d. Going straight is allowed
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Continue straight or turn left at interchange intersection
b. Continue straight or turn right at interchange intersection
c. Going straight and turning right
d. Going straight and turning left
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Low-lying road
b. Hump bridge
c. Bump road
d. High road bumps
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing in the right lane prohibited
b. Yield to traffic on the right side
c. Yield to oncoming traffic
d. Two-way traffic section ahead
47. What is this control device?
a. The wiper switch
b. The defogger switch
c. The turn signal switch
d. The head light switch
48. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
b. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
c. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
d. Go straight and change to left lane ahead
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Rest area
b. Service area
c. Viewing platform
d. Car park
50. What is the maximum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 120 km/hour
b. 90 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 100 km/hour
51. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Going first when crossing each other
c. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
d. Stop to yield
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Bypassing from both sides
c. Two-way traffic
d. Men at work bypass
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to left lane prohibited
b. Entry to left lane prohibited
c. No left turn
d. No U turn
54. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Left and right turn signals
b. The low beam light
c. Front and rear fog lights
d. The high beam light
55. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. One-way lane-dividing lane
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
c. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
56. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. County road number
c. Township road number
d. Provincial road number
57. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for both going straight and turning left
b. Lane for going straight and turning right
c. Lanes going in different directions
d. Lane for both going straight and U turn
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for variable flow lane
b. Variable lane
c. Watch for two way traffic
d. Driving on both sides
60. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Use the opposite lane to overtake
b. Use either side to overtake
c. Use the right side to overtake
d. Follow the vehicles in front
61. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. Deliberately obscured license plate
b. Driving backwards
c. No stipulated license plate
d. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
62. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Crosswalk lane dividing line
b. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
c. Emergency lane dividing line
d. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Direction to a tourist area
b. Tourist area sign
c. Distance to a tourist area
d. Category of a tourist area
64. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the head light
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. Turn on the right-turn signal
d. Turn on the left-turn signal
65. What does this sign mean?
b. Watch for pedestrians
c. Students passageway
d. Childrens passageway
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Bridge narrows
b. Road narrows on both sides
c. Road narrows on the left side
d. Road narrows on the right side
67. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Stop and wait
b. Turn left
c. Turn right
d. Go straight through
68. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at head
b. Inside air circulation
c. Windscreen defroster
d. Outside air circulation
69. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
b. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane information notice
b. Lane direction notice
c. Road branching point notice
d. Intersection notice
71. What type of sign is this?
a. A directional sign
b. A prohibitive sign
c. An indicative sign
d. A warning sign
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway emergency telephone
b. Expressway incident report telephone
c. Expressway public telephone
d. Expressway rescue telephone
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep downhill road
b. Continuous downhill road
c. Steep uphill road
d. Continuous uphill roads
74. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
b. Honk and directly enter the intersection
c. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
d. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
75. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at head
b. Inside air circulation
c. Outside air circulation
d. Windscreen defroster
76. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. An indicative marking
b. An auxiliary marking
c. A prohibitive marking
d. A warning sign
77. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The front and rear parking lights are on
b. The right turn signal light is flashing
c. The left turn signal light is flashing
d. The front and rear width lights are on
78. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Emergency stopping area
b. Temporary stopping area
c. Public bus stopping area
d. Bay style stopping area
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway card receipt point
b. Expressway checkpoint
c. Incorporating ETC toll station
d. Expressway toll office
80. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with non-motorized vehicles on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Go forward normally
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Speed up and pass
d. Continuously honk
81. When a vehicle follows another vehicle on a mountain road, what should the driver do?
a. Try to find a chance to overtake
b. Closely follow the vehicle in front
c. Properly reduce the safe distance
d. Properly increase the safe distance
82. When driving a motor vehicle through an intersection where lanes are reduced, what to do when encountering a vehicle in front that stops in turn or moves slowly?
a. Enter the intersection from a gap between vehicles
b. One vehicle from each lane to alternately enter the intersection
c. Enter the intersection from the road shoulder on the right side of the vehicle in front
d. Cut in the left lane to enter the intersection
83. When a motorized vehicle has a problem on the road and needs to stop and solve it, what should the driver do?
a. Stop on the spot to solve the problem
b. Turn on the low beam light or fog lights
c. Park the vehicle in a place where it does not obstruct the traffic
d. Park the vehicle in the middle of the road
84. When driving a motor vehicle into and out of a lane for non-motorized vehicles, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 60 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
85. The driver whose permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle receives what penalty?
a. 12 points
b. 3 points
c. 2 points
d. 6 points
86. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
b. Large van
c. Fire engine performing a task
87. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a traffic accident and run away and his act constitutes a crime, his driving license shall be revoked and he shall be banned from re-obtaining a driving license for how long?
a. Within 20 years
b. Within 10 years
c. Within 5 years
88. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes lanes what requires attention?
a. Enter the lane on the left side and properly reduce speed
b. Speed up and enter the lane on the left side
c. Turn on the turn signal and quickly turn left
d. Not impact the normal running of other vehicles
89. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 50 meters, the speed should not exceed 20 km/hour and what else should be done?
a. Drive at a low speed on the road shoulder
b. Enter the emergency lane
c. Leave the expressway as soon as possible
d. Stop at the roadside
90. Which of the following signs should be placed on the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. Label of product conformity
b. Danger warning sign
c. Label of test inspection
d. Maintain distance sign
91. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Elevated urban road
b. Narrow bridge or curve
c. Urban expressway
d. Mountain road
92. If an applicant for a driving license uses false information he will be liable according to law for which of the following?
a. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 1 year.
b. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 2 years.
c. Cancellation of application for driving license qualification
d. A fine of 20 yuan ~ 200 yuan.
93. Before entering a level crossing, the vehicle should reduce speed and change to a lower gear, and after entering the level crossing what should the driver do?
a. Cannot change gear
b. Can change gear
c. Stop and look
d. Can change to a higher gear
94. A driver is not allowed to drive continuously for more than how long?
a. 8 hours
b. 4 hours
c. 6 hours
d. 10 hours
95. What is the purpose of prohibitive signs?
a. Give information about direction
b. Warn about danger ahead
c. Prohibit or restrict passing
d. Instruct vehicles to go ahead
96. When a vehicle encounters a bike rider coming in the opposite direction on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Use the high beam light
b. Continuously honk
c. Use the low beam light, reduce speed or stop to evade
d. Continuously change the high and low bean lights
97. When driving on a long downhill road, in addition to the brake what is another way to control speed?
a. Depress the clutch and slide
b. Turn off the engine and slide
c. Shift to the neutral gear and slide
d. Use the engine to brake
98. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, he is subject to which penalty?
a. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
b. Detention of less than 15 days
c. A fine of 200 yuan ~ 2000 yuan
d. The driving license should be revoked
99. When entering an expressway toll gate, which of these gates should the driver select?
a. The red light is on
b. The green light is on
c. Service is temporarily suspended
d. There are more vehicles
100. What is the main impact of foggy weather on safe driving?
a. The resistance to the vehicle increases
b. The vehicle can easily slide sideways
c. The engine is prone to stop
d. The visibility is low and the vision is poor
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth to continue using it.