1. If you see such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must speed up and pass.
2. When encountering such a situation at an intersection, it is necessary to speed up and pass through the intersection before the red light.
3. When the head fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
4. Move this switch up and down to start the windscreen wipers working.
5. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must stop to look before the stop line.
6. In this situation you can overtake on the right side.
7. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the air bags are in working condition.
8. Pressing this switch will work the rear window defroster.
9. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the engine control system is faulty.
10. In this case on such a section of road you can enter the cross hatch marking area to stop and wait.
11. On this section of road you cannot make a U turn.
12. When the ignition switch is in the ON position you should not use the vehicle electrical appliances.
13. It is illegal for a driver to use a cell phone while driving.
14. As the traffic flow at an interchange is generally one-way, the vehicles do not have to reduce speed when passing.
15. Driving on a road after getting drunk is punished by more than 3 years in prison.
16. A vehicle exceeding the prescribed speed limit by more than 50% is punished by a penalty of 12 points.
17. Emergency braking on a road covered by ice and snow can easily cause side skidding. The driver should use the engine braking to reduce speed.
18. When a vehicle stops for a long time, the driver should select a car park to do so.
19. If a motorized driver whose driving license has been revoked drives a motorized vehicle, the traffic police may detain the driving license according to law.
20. When passing a level crossing without traffic signals at night, the driver is not allowed to change the high and low beam lights.
21. If a motorized vehicle reaches the state mandatory write-off standard it cannot be registered.
22. The safety pillow is used to protect the drivers head from being injured in a rear-end collision.
23. A vehicle is not allowed to make a U turn on the ramp of an expressway.
24. If a driver has caused a traffic accident that constitutes a crime and run away, his driving license will be revoked and he shall be banned for lifetime from re-obtaining a driving license.
25. Driving a motor vehicle on the road you do not need to use turn signals when overtaking.
26. A motor vehicle on the road is not allowed to exceed the maximum speed indicated by speed limit signs.
27. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and if the parties have no dispute over the fact and cause they can leave the scene.
28. When a driver suddenly encounters a vehicle in the opposite direction that forces its way by overtaking and occupying his lane, the driver may refuse to avoid it and force it to yield to you.
29. If a vehicle is suspected of having falsified or altered a label of inspection the traffic police may only punish with a fine.
30. A vehicle exceeding the prescribed speed limit by more than 50% is punished by a penalty of 3 points.
31. When driving in a snowy day, the driver should drive along the vehicle tracks if there are any.
32. When the driver senses a tire blowout on the road, he should control the direction of the vehicle, gently depress the brake pedal to slowly reduce the speed and gradually park the vehicle steadily on the roadside.
33. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection that has no traffic signals and encountering slow moving vehicles in front you must pass alternately.
34. When a vehicle goes down a long slope, it should run at a lower gear and fully use the engine to brake.
35. A driver in a grace period for military service overseas or another reason cannot drive a motor vehicle during the inspection delay.
36. When a motor vehicle is in a collision, safety belts can minimize passengers injuries.
37. When an accident has caused congestion on an expressway, the vehicles may run in the emergency strip on the right or in the shoulder of the road.
38. If a motor vehicle running on the road does fails to bring the ID card with it, the traffic police can detain the vehicle according to law.
39. Before a vehicle starts at night, the driver should first turn on the low beam light.
40. When a vehicle merges with the traffic flow, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, go straight, observe the traffic conditions on both sides through the rear-view mirror, and merge with the traffic flow if it is safe to do so.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Yield to oncoming traffic
b. Yield to traffic on the right side
c. Passing in the right lane prohibited
d. Two-way traffic section ahead
42. What is this control device?
a. The reverse light switch
b. Light and signal combination switch
c. The hazard lights switch
d. The wiper switch
43. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
b. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
c. Go straight and change to left lane ahead
d. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Car park
b. Rest area
c. Service area
d. Viewing platform
45. What is the maximum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 60 km/hour
b. 120 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 100 km/hour
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Going first when crossing each other
b. Stop to yield
c. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
d. One-way road
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Bypassing from both sides
b. Men at work bypass
c. Two-way traffic
48. What does this sign mean?
a. No U turn
b. Change to left lane prohibited
c. No left turn
d. Entry to left lane prohibited
49. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. The low beam light
b. The high beam light
c. Front and rear fog lights
d. Left and right turn signals
50. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
b. One-way lane-dividing lane
c. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Provincial road number
b. National highway number
c. County road number
d. Township road number
52. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 70 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for both going straight and U turn
b. Lanes going in different directions
c. Lane for going straight and turning right
d. Lane for both going straight and turning left
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for variable flow lane
b. Watch for two way traffic
c. Variable lane
d. Driving on both sides
55. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Use the right side to overtake
b. Use the opposite lane to overtake
c. Follow the vehicles in front
d. Use either side to overtake
56. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. Driving backwards
b. No stipulated license plate
c. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
d. Deliberately obscured license plate
57. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Crosswalk lane dividing line
b. Emergency lane dividing line
c. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
d. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Direction to a tourist area
b. Category of a tourist area
c. Tourist area sign
d. Distance to a tourist area
59. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the hazard lights
b. Turn on the left-turn signal
c. Turn on the right-turn signal
d. Turn on the head light
60. What does this sign mean?
b. Childrens passageway
c. Students passageway
d. Watch for pedestrians
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on both sides
b. Road narrows on the left side
c. Road narrows on the right side
d. Bridge narrows
62. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Stop and wait
b. Turn right
c. Turn left
d. Go straight through
63. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Inside air circulation
b. Blow air at head
c. Outside air circulation
d. Windscreen defroster
64. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
c. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Road branching point notice
b. Lane direction notice
c. Lane information notice
d. Intersection notice
66. What type of sign is this?
a. A prohibitive sign
b. A warning sign
c. An indicative sign
d. A directional sign
67. Which kind of lane is the red car is driving in?
a. A slow lane
b. An emergency lane
c. A fast lane
d. A special lane
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous downhill road
b. Continuous uphill roads
c. Steep downhill road
d. Steep uphill road
69. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
b. Honk and directly enter the intersection
c. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
d. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
70. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Inside air circulation
b. Windscreen defroster
c. Outside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
71. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. An auxiliary marking
b. A prohibitive marking
c. A warning sign
d. An indicative marking
72. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The front and rear width lights are on
b. The front and rear parking lights are on
c. The right turn signal light is flashing
d. The left turn signal light is flashing
73. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Bay style stopping area
b. Temporary stopping area
c. Public bus stopping area
d. Emergency stopping area
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway toll office
b. Expressway checkpoint
c. Expressway card receipt point
d. Incorporating ETC toll station
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Hillside road with a lot of danger
b. Dangerous section
c. Watch for falling rocks
d. Cliff section
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
b. Turn left or turn right only
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Go straight or turn left
77. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the low beam light
b. Use the fog lights
c. Do not use lights
d. Use the high beam light
78. What is the meaning of the yellow filled marking on the road?
a. Stay away from narrow road
b. Approaching narrow road
c. Approaching obstacle
d. Approaching moving obstacle
79. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The high beam light is on
b. The tail fog light is on
c. The low beam light is on
d. The head fog light is on
80. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of environmental protection
b. Not having the label of inspection
c. Not carrying ID card
d. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
81. When encountering a traffic accident ahead and help is needed while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Help to preserve the scene and immediately report to the police
b. Bypass to dodge it as much as possible
c. Speed up and pass to ignore it
d. Immediately report to the police, stop and look on
82. In thick or extremely thick fog with poor visibility, when driving is difficult, what should the driver do?
a. Turn on the contour light and fog light and drive on the right side
b. Turn on the head light and continue to go ahead
c. Turn on the hazard lights and continue to go ahead
d. Turn on the hazard lights and fog lights and stop at a safe place
83. When a motorized vehicle driver obtains his driving license for the first time how long is his period of probation?
a. 6 months
b. 16 months
c. 18 months
d. 12 months
84. When encountering school children crossing the road in a queue, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up in advance and pass forcefully
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Stop to yield
d. Continuously honk to urge them
85. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Speed up
b. Not reduce speed
c. Reduce speed or stop to yield
d. Stick to the center of the road
86. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
b. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
c. Honk to warn it against cutting in
d. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
87. If a driver has driven for more than four hours, he should stop the vehicle and rest for at least how long?
a. 5 minutes
b. 15 minutes
c. 20 minutes
d. 10 minutes
88. When driving on icy and snowy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 20 km/hour
89. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his conduct does not constitute a crime what is the penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 3 points
c. 2 points
d. 12 points
90. When vehicles cross each other at night, how far from the other vehicle should they switch from high beam to low beam lights?
a. Less than 50 meters
b. Less than 100 meters
c. More than 150 meters
d. It is not necessary to switch lights
91. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
b. The driving license should be revoked
c. The driving license should be temporarily detained
d. Detention of less than 10 days
92. What is the minimum safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at less than 100 km per hour?
a. At least 10 meters
b. At least 20 meters
c. At least 50 meters
d. At least 30 meters
93. If the applicant obtains a driving license by deception, bribery or other illegal means the license is revoked and the applicant is not allowed to re-apply for a driving license for how long?
a. 6 months
b. 3 years
c. 1 year
d. 2 years
94. When driving a motor vehicle which documents must be carried?
a. Vocational qualifications certificate
b. Worker ID card
c. Driving license
d. ID card
95. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Large van
b. Ambulance performing a task
96. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of how many years?
a. Less than 2 years
b. Less than 7 years
c. More than 7 years
d. Less than 3 years
97. When passing through an inundated road, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass rapidly
b. Maintain the normal speed and pass
c. Speed up and pass at a low gear
d. Reduce speed and go slowly with special care
98. When a vehicle wades across the water, the driver should maintain a low speed, and operate the brake pedal how so as to restore the braking efficiency?
a. Continuously and strongly depress
b. Intermittently and strongly depress
c. Continuously and gently depress
d. Intermittently and gently depress
99. If there is a change in the driver information recorded in the motorized vehicle driving license, within how long must he apply for license change?
a. 40 days
b. 50 days
c. 30 days
d. 60 days
100. When a vehicle approaches a crosswalk, what should the driver do?
a. Honk to indicate the pedestrians to yield
b. Stop immediately
c. Speed up and pass
d. Reduce speed and observe the movement of pedestrians and non-motorized vehicles then make sure it is safe before passing
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.