1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the air bags are in working condition.
2. This meter shows the current temperature of the coolant is 90 degrees.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the engine control system is faulty.
4. In this situation you can speed up and pass the crosswalk.
5. On this section of road you cannot make a U turn.
6. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the rear fog light.
7. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, normal driving is not affected.
8. The maximum speed on this section of road is 50 km/hour.
9. On this section of road, you can make a U turn as long as it does not affect other vehicles.
10. When you turn on the high beam head light the dashboard light show in the picture is lit.
11. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the handbrake may not be down to the floor.
12. The minimum speed for driving a small passenger vehicle on an expressway is 90 km/hour.
13. Vehicles must be completely stopped before opening the car door and letting passengers on and off.
14. When following a vehicle, the following vehicle may use the high beam light.
15. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused serious injury may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
16. If a driver of a motor does not yield to a school bus in accordance with the stipulations the punishment is 6 penalty points.
17. When driving on a road covered by ice and snow, the driver must reduce speed and increase the safe distance.
18. A front tire blowout is very dangerous. The vehicle will immediately turn to the side where the tire is blown out and have a direct impact on the drivers control of the steering wheel.
19. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection that has no traffic signals it must pass through as fast as possible.
20. When there is a continuous rain, the shoulders of the mountain roads may become loose and the embankments may collapse. When driving in this weather, the driver should select the middle solid road and refrain from going close to the roadsides.
21. The motorized vehicle driver who lives outside the jurisdiction of the issuing vehicle management station may apply to the vehicle management station at the place where he or she is living, for license change.
22. In a vehicle that has safety belts, the driver should request the passengers to buckle up.
23. A vehicle may stop on the ramp of an expressway.
24. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of inspection of another vehicle.
25. When overtaking, the driver should try his or her best to increase the horizontal distance and, when necessary, may cross the solid line to overtake.
26. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed 30 km/hour.
27. A motorized vehicle on the road should display a license plate according to regulations.
28. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on an expressway, place a warning sign 50 ~ 100 meters in the coming direction.
29. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of road traffic regulations shall be subject to the relevant punishment.
30. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
31. When a motorized vehicle runs in a foggy weather the driver should turn on the fog light and the hazard lights.
32. When driving a vehicle on the road, it should be safely at the prescribed speed.
33. When crossing each other on a narrow road, the driver should slow down, yield and stop first.
34. When a vehicle goes uphill, the driver should observe the road conditions and the length of the slope in advance and shift to the lower gear in a timely manner to ensure the vehicle has sufficient power.
35. A person applying for a small motor vehicle or three-wheeled motor vehicle license should be aged 18 years old to 70 years old.
36. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
37. A rear tire blowout can sway the tail of the vehicle. The driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle go straight, reduce speed and then stop.
38. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is suspected of having falsified or altered a license plate or vehicle license.
39. When driving at night, the driver should try as much as possible to avoid overtaking. When he or she really needs to overtake, he or she may switch between the high and low beam lights to alert the vehicle in front.
40. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver only needs to turn on the turn signal before rapidly entering the new lane.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane merging guide sign
b. Line guide sign
c. Turning guide sign
d. Lane branching guide sign
42. What is the minimum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 90 km/hour
b. 110 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Allowed to turn left and right
b. No right turn
c. Turning left or right prohibited
d. No left turn
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Slow passing
b. Busy section
c. Men at work
d. Jammed section
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
b. Axle weight is limited to 40 tons
c. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
d. Reduce speed 40 meters ahead
46. What is the violation of this parked motor vehicle?
a. Parking in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
b. Parking where it is forbidden by road sign
c. Parking in the lane for pedestrians
d. Parking at a bus stop
47. What is the meaning of the broken diamond line markings on the road?
a. Road work indication marking
b. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
c. Lane reduction indication markings
d. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Area to slow down for photograph
b. Traffic monitoring equipment
c. Traffic flow monitoring
d. Road sections photographed
49. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning left
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for slowing down
d. A signal for waiting to turn left
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Right turn lane
b. Lane direction
c. U turn lane
d. Left turn lane
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Sharp curve
b. Curved section
c. Test drive section
d. Slippery road
52. How should lights be used going through an intersection in these conditions?
a. Use the hazard lights
b. Turn off the high beam light
c. Use the high and low beam lights alternately
d. Use the high beam light
53. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The fuel pump is abnormal or faulty
b. The fuel within the fuel tank is already at the minimum level
c. The engine ignition system is faulty
d. The engine oil system is abnormal
54. What marking is the white broken line in the center of this road?
a. Central line limits vehicles crossing to borrow the opposite lane
b. Central line is lane boundary for one-way traffic
c. Vehicles going in the same direction may cross the central line
d. Central line prohibits vehicles crossing to borrow the opposite lane
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Place distances
b. Travel directions
c. Driving routes
d. End place names
56. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning right
b. A signal for slowing down
c. A signal for stopping
d. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
57. What is the main reason for the two cars rear-end collision?
a. The vehicle in front took braking measures too fast
b. The following vehicle did not maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front
c. The vehicle in front did not look in the rear-view mirror when taking braking measures
d. The following vehicle was overtaking too close to the vehicle in front
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Falling rocks
b. Temporary cliff road
c. Dangerous hillside road
d. Embankment road
59. How to proceed through this intersection?
a. Use the neutral gear and slide through
b. Do not slow down to pass
c. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
d. Slow down or stop and look
60. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The engine oil is too high
b. The engine main oil route is blocked
c. The engine crankshaft is leaking
d. The engine oil is too low
61. What do the white solid lines on both sides of the border of the carriageway mean?
a. Prohibit the vehicles from crossing
b. Non-motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
c. Motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
d. Vehicles may temporarily cross
62. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Rear windscreen defroster or defogger
b. Front windscreen wiper and washer
c. Front windscreen defroster or defogger
d. Rear windscreen wiper and washer
63. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning left
b. A signal for stopping
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A signal for turning right
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway mileage number
b. Expressway section number
c. Expressway terminus number
d. Expressway name number
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on both sides
b. Bridge narrows
c. Road narrows on the left side
d. Road narrows on the right side
66. When encountering such a situation at an intersection, which of the following is correct?
a. Choose the middle lane to make a U turn
b. Making a U turn is prohibited at the intersection
c. Make a U turn at the intersection
d. Make a U turn along the lane on the left side
67. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at sides
b. Inside air circulation
c. Outside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
68. What marking are the yellow broken line markings circled in the picture?
a. Intersection guide lines
b. Small vehicle turning lines
c. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
d. Lane connecting lines
69. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Car light master switch
b. Low beam light switch
c. Tail fog light switch
d. High beam light switch
70. What is the meaning of the solid yellow line on the curbstone?
a. No stopping
b. Only loading and unloading cargos is allowed
c. Only letting passengers on and off is allowed
d. Long stopping is prohibited
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway parking area
b. Expressway car park notice
c. Expressway safety place notice
d. Expressway service area notice
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for pedestrians
b. Watch for children
c. School zone
d. A crosswalk
73. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Straight-going lane
c. Going straight is prohibited
d. Turn left
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn on lights in tunnel
b. Turn on width light in tunnel
c. Reduce speed in tunnel
d. Turn on the high beam light in tunnel
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Honking is prohibited
b. Honk intermittently
c. Reduce speed and honk
d. Continuous honking prohibited
76. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The front and rear width lights are on
c. The left turn signal light is flashing
d. The front and rear parking lights are on
77. What does the yellow marking on the road mean?
a. U turn prohibited
b. No turning
c. Going straight is prohibited
d. U turn allowed
78. This sign gives advance notice of what?
a. Expressway car park notice
b. Expressway service area
c. Expressway safety place
d. Expressway bus station
79. Which of the following signs should be placed on the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. Danger warning sign
b. Label of product conformity
c. Maintain distance sign
d. Label of test inspection
80. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Urban expressway
b. Narrow bridge or curve
c. Elevated urban road
d. Mountain road
81. If an applicant for a driving license uses false information he or she will be liable according to law for which of the following?
a. A fine of 20 yuan ~ 200 yuan.
b. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 2 years.
c. Cancellation of application for driving license qualification
d. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 1 year.
82. When finding a vehicle in the opposite direction having difficulty to go forward and needing to borrow road while crossing each other, what should the driver do?
a. Yield to the other side as much as possible
b. Not occupy the road of the other side and should go forward normally
c. Speed up and go forward by the right side
d. Indicate the other side to stop and yield
83. A driver is not allowed to drive continuously for more than how long?
a. 8 hours
b. 10 hours
c. 6 hours
d. 4 hours
84. What is the purpose of prohibitive signs?
a. Prohibit or restrict passing
b. Instruct vehicles to go ahead
c. Give information about direction
d. Warn about danger ahead
85. When a vehicle encounters a bike rider coming in the opposite direction on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Use the high beam light
b. Continuously change the high and low bean lights
c. Continuously honk
d. Use the low beam light, reduce speed or stop to evade
86. What is the main impact of the road conditions at night on safe driving?
a. The driver can easily have impulse and illusion
b. The visibility is low and unfavorable for observing road traffic conditions
c. The physical strength of the driver decreases
d. The road surface is complex and changing
87. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
b. Detention of less than 10 days
c. The driving license should be temporarily detained
d. The driving license should be revoked
88. When entering an expressway toll gate, which of these gates should the driver select?
a. The green light is on
b. Service is temporarily suspended
c. The red light is on
d. There are more vehicles
89. What is the main impact of foggy weather on safe driving?
a. The vehicle can easily slide sideways
b. The engine is prone to stop
c. The visibility is low and the vision is poor
d. The resistance to the vehicle increases
90. Which of the following is the correct way to learn driving skills on the road for a learner who has not obtained a driving license?
a. Using a private car under the guidance of an instructor
b. Using a learning car under the guidance of a non-instructor
c. Using a learning car under the guidance of an instructor
d. Using a learning car and independently learning to drive
91. When a vehicle is being overtaken by another vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and run on the right side
b. Continue to speed up and run
c. Speed up and yield
d. Run by the central line of the road
92. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of how many years?
a. Less than 2 years
b. More than 7 years
c. Less than 7 years
d. Less than 3 years
93. When a vehicle reaches a sharp curve, what should the driver do?
a. Drive along the outer side of the curve
b. Brake suddenly and go slowly
c. Fully reduce speed and drive on the right side
d. Go forward by borrowing the opposite lane
94. The air bag is what system?
a. The anti-lock braking system
b. Passenger protection system
c. Electronic braking distribution system
d. Drivers neck and head protection system
95. How long before expiration of the driving license should the driver apply for license change?
a. Within 60 days
b. Within 6 months
c. Within 30 days
d. Within 90 days
96. What is the main feature of pedestrians participating in road traffic?
a. They like to get together and look on
b. They move slowly
c. They walk around at will and can easily change directions
d. They are not stable
97. When a vehicle runs on a narrow mountain road, what should the driver do if the party close to the mountain refuses to yield?
a. Honk to urge the other party to yield
b. Reduce speed or stop and yield
c. Maintain the normal speed
d. Use the left lane and pass with care
98. When driving a motor vehicle through an intersection that has no traffic lights how to proceed?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Large vehicles go first
c. Vehicles on the left go first
d. Reduce speed and go ahead slowly
99. When a motorized vehicle breaks down and is difficult to move which of the following is the correct way to deal with the situation?
a. Turn on all of the car lights
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. Immediately place a warning sign in front of the vehicle
d. Prohibit the passengers from getting off
100. When a motor vehicle goes down a slope, makes a turn or a U-turn, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.