1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine coolant could be insufficient.
2. When you encounter such a situation, the middle lane does not allow vehicles to pass.
3. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
4. When the hazard lights are turned on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
6. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you cannot turn right.
7. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
8. When the parking lights are switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
9. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
10. When encountering one red light at a level crossing you should go through as fast as possible.
11. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
12. An illegally assembled vehicle can be driven on the road as long as it is considered safe.
13. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of bridges, steep slopes or tunnels.
14. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of insurance of another vehicle.
15. When the vehicles cross each other at night, the driver may change lights to remind the vehicle coming in the opposite direction and at the same should reduce speed and go forward or stop on the right side.
16. When a vehicle changes to the right lane, the driver should turn on the right-turn signal in advance, observe and enter the new lane if it is safe to do so.
17. When passing a dangerous section of a mountain road, in particular which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should drive with care and avoid stopping.
18. When a vehicle has increased its speed to more than 60 kilometers per hour on the ramp of an expressway, it may directly enter the carriageway.
19. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused death is subject to a prison term more than 3 years.
20. When a motorized vehicle overtakes it should turn on the left-turn signal in advance and use the high and low beam lights alternately or honk.
21. A motor vehicle driving on an expressway should run according to the speed limit as indicated by speed limit signs.
22. As long as drinking alcohol does affect operation it is okay to drive a motor vehicle for a short distance after drinking.
23. If a vehicle may encounter a vehicle coming in the opposite direction in the course of overtaking, the driver should speed up in advance and overtake.
24. Driving on a road after getting drunk is punished by more than 3 years in prison.
25. A vehicle exceeding the prescribed speed limit by more than 50% is punished by a penalty of 12 points.
26. Emergency braking on a road covered by ice and snow can easily cause side skidding. The driver should use the engine braking to reduce speed.
27. When a vehicle stops for a long time, the driver should select a car park to do so.
28. When driving a vehicle through an intersection you must comply with traffic signal lights.
29. When a vehicle goes uphill on a mountain road, it should change to a lower gear in a timely, accurate and rapid manner so as to avoid a situation in which driving at a high gear can reduce the power of the engine.
30. If a motorized vehicle reaches the state mandatory write-off standard it cannot be registered.
31. The safety pillow is used to protect the drivers head from being injured in a rear-end collision.
32. A vehicle is not allowed to make a U turn on the ramp of an expressway.
33. If a driver has caused a traffic accident that constitutes a crime and run away, his or her driving license will be revoked and he or she shall be banned for lifetime from re-obtaining a driving license.
34. When a vehicle passes a narrow road or bridge, it is prohibited from overtaking.
35. When a motor vehicle makes a U-turn or a turn, or goes down a slope, the maximum speed should not exceed 40 km/hour.
36. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and if the parties have no dispute over the fact and cause they can leave the scene.
37. When a driver suddenly encounters a vehicle in the opposite direction that forces its way by overtaking and occupying his or her lane, the driver may refuse to avoid it and force it to yield to you.
38. If a vehicle is suspected of having falsified or altered a label of inspection the traffic police may only punish with a fine.
39. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his or her conduct does not constitute a crime the punishment is 12 penalty points.
40. When driving in icy and snowy weather, the vehicle steadiness decreases and sudden acceleration can very easily cause spins and slides.
41. What is the meaning of the white sold line circled in the picture?
a. Yield line
b. Stop line
c. Turn waiting line
d. Reduce speed line
42. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Head fog light open
b. Tail fog light open
c. Low beam light open
d. High beam light open
43. What is the meaning of the yellow broken line on the curbstone?
a. Temporary stopping is prohibited
b. Letting passengers on and off is prohibited
c. Loading and unloading cargos is prohibited
d. Long stopping is prohibited
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway right side exit notice
b. Expressway place and direction notice
c. Expressway next exit notice
d. Expressway left side exit notice
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Reduce speed and yield
b. Two-way traffic
c. Variable flow lane
d. Separation road
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right
b. Going straight and turning left
c. Continue straight or turn right at interchange
d. Continue straight or turn left at interchange
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Minimum speed
b. Recommended speed
c. Speed is limited
d. Maximum speed
48. What marking are the two double yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. Lane separation lines that can be crossed
b. One-way lane separation lines
c. Tidal lane lines
d. Two-way lane separation lines
49. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Hazard lights are turned on
b. Front and rear fog lights are on
c. Front and rear parking lights are on
d. Head lights are turned on
50. What is this road marking?
a. A prohibitive area
b. A cross-hatched marking
c. A guide line
d. A central circle
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway direction notice
b. Expressway destination name
c. Expressway driving route
d. Expressway place distance notice
52. How to proceed when driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights flashing?
a. Look and make sure it is safe to pass
b. Pull over and wait
c. Immediately speed up and pass
d. No passing
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Motorized vehicle lane
b. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
c. Small vehicle lane
d. Special lane for small vehicles
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Level crossing without guard 50m ahead
b. Level crossing with guard 50m ahead
c. Level crossing with guard 100m ahead
d. Level crossing without guard 100m ahead
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Width is limited to 3.5 meters
b. Height limit of 3.5 meters
c. 3.5 meter height limit is lifted
d. Vehicle distance limit of 3.5 meters
56. What does this meter mean?
a. Water temperature meter
b. Fuel gauge
c. Pressure meter
57. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Y-intersection ahead
b. Can only turn left or right on the road ahead
c. Separating road ahead
d. Vehicles need to merge left or right ahead
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway give-way area
b. Expressway emergency stopping strip
c. Expressway parking area
d. Expressway bus station
59. When driving a motor vehicle and seeing such traffic lights at a railway crossing, how to proceed?
a. Do not cross the stop line
b. Do not change gear and speed up and pass
c. Pass before the train arrives
d. Observe and go slowly
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Streets on both sides
b. One-way road
c. Main road has priority
d. Stop to yield
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Level crossing without guard 100m ahead
b. Level crossing without guard 150m ahead
c. Level crossing with guard 100m ahead
d. Level crossing with guard 150m ahead
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
b. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
c. End of 40 km/hour speed limit
d. Drive at reduced speed for 40 meters section
63. Pulling this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Hazard lights
b. The reserve light
c. Left and right turn signals
d. The contour light
64. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Go straight or make a U turn
b. Go straight or change to left lane
c. Go straight or turn left
d. Turn left or make a U turn
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Indoor car park
b. Special purpose car park
c. Open-air car park
d. Private car park
66. What is the maximum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 90 km/hour
b. 120 km/hour
c. 110 km/hour
d. 100 km/hour
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Non-motorized vehicles only
b. Parking area for non-motorized vehicles
c. Electric bikes only
d. Parking space for non-motorized vehicles
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Level crossing with guard 100m ahead
b. Level crossing without guard 100m ahead
c. Level crossing with guard 50m ahead
d. Level crossing without guard 50m ahead
69. This sign means which vehicles are prohibited from passing?
a. Small passenger vehicles
b. Every kind of vehicle
c. Small trucks
d. Midsize passenger vehicles
70. What is the illegal behaviour of the temporary parking of the red car?
a. It is more than 30 meters from the roadside
b. It has stopped in the area for non-motorized vehicles
c. It is less than 30 meters from a gas station
d. It has parked in the area marked for no stopping
71. What is the meaning of the yellow lines on the road?
a. Change of road width
b. Road work section indication
c. Approaching obstacle
d. Lanes increase marking
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Road crossing facilities
b. Emergency shelter
c. Activity service area
d. Special lane for pedestrians
73. What type of sign is this?
a. A prohibitive sign
b. An indicative sign
c. A directional sign
d. A warning sign
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane direction
b. Left turn lane
c. Right turn lane
d. U turn lane
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Bridge narrows
b. Road narrows on the right side
c. Road narrows on the left side
d. Road narrows on both sides
76. From which side of the car in front should you overtake in this situation?
a. May overtake from both sides of the vehicle in front
b. Should overtake from the right side of the vehicle in front
c. Should overtake from the side of the vehicle in front with no obstacles
d. Should overtake from the left side of the vehicle in front
77. Front air bags in conjunction with what provide the protective role for the driver?
a. Safety glass
b. The safety pillow of the chair
c. The anti-lock braking system
d. The seat belt
78. What do the double white solid lines in front of the intersection mean?
a. Stop and yield
b. Slowdown and yield
c. Waiting to go
d. Left-turn waiting line
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Open-air car park
b. Parking space
c. Emergency stopping strip
d. Give way lane
80. When a vehicle follows another vehicle on a mountain road, what should the driver do?
a. Properly reduce the safe distance
b. Try to find a chance to overtake
c. Closely follow the vehicle in front
d. Properly increase the safe distance
81. When driving a motor vehicle through an intersection where lanes are reduced, what to do when encountering a vehicle in front that stops in turn or moves slowly?
a. One vehicle from each lane to alternately enter the intersection
b. Enter the intersection from a gap between vehicles
c. Cut in the left lane to enter the intersection
d. Enter the intersection from the road shoulder on the right side of the vehicle in front
82. When the tire pressure is too low, the fast-running tire can change its shape like waves and increase its temperature, which in turn can cause what?
a. Tire blowout
b. Unstable tire pressure
c. Even lower tire pressure
d. Increases resistance to the vehicle
83. When driving a motor vehicle into and out of a lane for non-motorized vehicles, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
84. The driver whose permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle receives what penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 2 points
c. 3 points
d. 12 points
85. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
b. Fire engine performing a task
d. Large van
86. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a traffic accident and run away and his or her act constitutes a crime, his or her driving license shall be revoked and he or she shall be banned from re-obtaining a driving license for how long?
a. Within 20 years
b. Within 10 years
d. Within 5 years
87. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes lanes what requires attention?
a. Turn on the turn signal and quickly turn left
b. Speed up and enter the lane on the left side
c. Not impact the normal running of other vehicles
d. Enter the lane on the left side and properly reduce speed
88. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 50 meters, the speed should not exceed 20 km/hour and what else should be done?
a. Leave the expressway as soon as possible
b. Stop at the roadside
c. Drive at a low speed on the road shoulder
d. Enter the emergency lane
89. Which of the following signs should be placed on the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. Label of product conformity
b. Maintain distance sign
c. Danger warning sign
d. Label of test inspection
90. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Urban expressway
b. Elevated urban road
c. Mountain road
d. Narrow bridge or curve
91. If an applicant for a driving license uses false information he or she will be liable according to law for which of the following?
a. A fine of 20 yuan ~ 200 yuan.
b. Cancellation of application for driving license qualification
c. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 1 year.
d. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 2 years.
92. Before entering a level crossing, the vehicle should reduce speed and change to a lower gear, and after entering the level crossing what should the driver do?
a. Stop and look
b. Can change to a higher gear
c. Can change gear
d. Cannot change gear
93. A driver is not allowed to drive continuously for more than how long?
a. 8 hours
b. 6 hours
c. 4 hours
d. 10 hours
94. What is the purpose of prohibitive signs?
a. Instruct vehicles to go ahead
b. Prohibit or restrict passing
c. Give information about direction
d. Warn about danger ahead
95. When a vehicle encounters a bike rider coming in the opposite direction on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Use the high beam light
b. Continuously change the high and low bean lights
c. Continuously honk
d. Use the low beam light, reduce speed or stop to evade
96. What is the main impact of the road conditions at night on safe driving?
a. The driver can easily have impulse and illusion
b. The road surface is complex and changing
c. The physical strength of the driver decreases
d. The visibility is low and unfavorable for observing road traffic conditions
97. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, he or she is subject to which penalty?
a. A fine of 200 yuan ~ 2000 yuan
b. Detention of less than 15 days
c. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
d. The driving license should be revoked
98. When entering an expressway toll gate, which of these gates should the driver select?
a. Service is temporarily suspended
b. The green light is on
c. The red light is on
d. There are more vehicles
99. What is the main impact of foggy weather on safe driving?
a. The resistance to the vehicle increases
b. The engine is prone to stop
c. The visibility is low and the vision is poor
d. The vehicle can easily slide sideways
100. Which of the following is the correct way to learn driving skills on the road for a learner who has not obtained a driving license?
a. Using a learning car under the guidance of a non-instructor
b. Using a learning car under the guidance of an instructor
c. Using a private car under the guidance of an instructor
d. Using a learning car and independently learning to drive
I am happy that you are using my website and I hope that it is helpful for you.
Please make a donation because it helps me to help more people pass the test.