1. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the right side door is not closed.
2. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it reminds the driver that the safety belt is not properly buckled up.
3. If you see such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must speed up and pass.
4. In this situation you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
5. When the head fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
6. The lane for non-motorized vehicles may be used for temporary stopping.
7. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must stop to look before the stop line.
8. In this situation the vehicle going uphill should allow the vehicle going downhill to go first.
9. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the air bags are in working condition.
10. This meter shows the current temperature of the coolant is 90 degrees.
11. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is always on it means that the engine control system is faulty.
12. A motorized vehicle on the road should display a license plate according to regulations.
13. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on an expressway, place a warning sign 50 ~ 100 meters in the coming direction.
14. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of road traffic regulations shall be subject to the relevant punishment.
15. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
16. When driving on an expressway in heavy fog and poor visibility, you should immediately brake as fast as possible and stop.
17. If a vehicle without a license plate, a label of inspection, or label of insurance, is in a road accident, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
18. When crossing each other on a narrow road, the driver should slow down, yield and stop first.
19. When a vehicle goes uphill, the driver should observe the road conditions and the length of the slope in advance and shift to the lower gear in a timely manner to ensure the vehicle has sufficient power.
20. A person applying for a small motor vehicle or three-wheeled motor vehicle license should be aged 18 years old to 70 years old.
21. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
22. When a motorized vehicle temporarily stops on the road, it should not obstruct the flow of other vehicles and pedestrians.
23. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it does not have insurance according to the mandatory state insurance provisions.
24. When driving at night, the driver should try as much as possible to avoid overtaking. When he or she really needs to overtake, he or she may switch between the high and low beam lights to alert the vehicle in front.
25. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver only needs to turn on the turn signal before rapidly entering the new lane.
26. When driving a vehicle with an ABS system and emergency braking at the same time sideways slide can occur.
27. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
28. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away, constituting a crime, he or she is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license.
29. When encountering disabled people obstructing the traffic, the driver should voluntarily reduce speed and yield.
30. Traffic lights comprises red, green and yellow lights.
31. The three principles for careful driving are concentration, careful observation and early prevention.
32. In the course of making a U turn, the driver should strictly control the speed, carefully observe the road conditions before and behind the vehicle, and may advance or reverse only if it is safe to do so.
33. If a driver runs away or commits other extremely serious acts after causing a traffic accident, the driver is subject to a prison term of more than seven years.
34. Using a falsified or altered vehicle license is punished by 12 penalty points.
35. Driving and smoking has no harm on safe driving.
36. When a tire blows out suddenly on the road, the driver should refrain from violently depressing the brake pedal in panic. Instead, he or she should try his or her best to shift the gear to a low position and use the engine braking to reduce the speed of the vehicle.
37. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
38. When driving at night, the driver should reduce speed and go forward if the vehicle coming in the opposite direction fails to turn off the high beam light. This is designed to prevent an accident from happening when there are pedestrians crossing the place where the lights of the two vehicles meet.
39. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang a uniform probation mark on the rear part of the vehicle.
40. Before driving a motor vehicle on the road the driver should check the vehicle safety and technical performance.
41. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Left-turn waiting area lines
b. U turn guide lines
c. Small vehicle turning lines
d. Intersection stop lines
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Indoor car park
b. Special purpose car park
c. Open-air car park
d. Private car park
43. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 70 km/hour
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Vehicles turning left should yield
b. One way left
c. One way only
d. One way right
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for disabled people
b. Disabled people exit and entry
c. Pay attention for disabled people
d. Resting place for disabled people
46. What to do in this situation?
a. Bypass before the pedestrians
b. Bypass the pedestrians from behind
c. Stop and yield to the pedestrians
d. Honk to urge the pedestrians
47. What is the illegal behaviour of this broken down car?
a. It has not turned on the hazard warning flash lights
b. It has not placed a warning sign
c. The vehicle has not parked at the side of the road
d. It has not immediately solved the problem
48. What is the meaning of the white lines on the road?
a. Road work indication marking
b. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
c. Lane reduction indication markings
d. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
49. What does this sign mean?
a. No passing
b. Passing on the left side
c. Passing on the right side
d. Passing on both sides
50. What type of sign is this?
a. A warning sign
b. A directional sign
c. An indicative sign
d. A prohibitive sign
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left only
b. Downhill section on the left
c. Go on the left road
d. Park on the left side of the road
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for animals
b. Watch for wild animals
c. Animal park
d. Open grazing area
53. Driving this vehicle on the road is classified as what type of behaviour?
b. Disobeying rules
d. Violating regulations
54. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Washing liquid is insufficient
b. Braking oil is insufficient
c. Coolant is insufficient
d. Coolant is faulty
55. What are the white broken lines and triangle area markings by this road?
a. Road exit speed reduction markings
b. Road entrance markings
c. Road exit markings
d. Lane changing separation markings
56. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. Township road number
c. Provincial road number
d. County road number
57. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning
b. A signal for stopping
c. A signal for going straight
d. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
58. In this kind of special lane on the road the markings allow which of the following vehicles to pass?
a. Official vehicles
b. Public buses
c. Private cars
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Right detour
b. Continuous curves
c. Sharp left bend
d. Sharp right bend
60. Which lane should be chosen to turn left at this intersection?
a. Do not change lanes
b. The middle lane
c. The far right lane
d. The far left lane
61. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard when driving what does it mean?
a. The engine coolant system is faulty
b. The engine temperature is too high
c. The engine lubrication system is faulty
d. The engine temperature is too low
62. What is the purpose of the yellow central dividing line?
a. To separate the traffic flow in the same direction
b. To prohibit crossing over to the opposite lane
c. To allow driving in the left lane
d. To separate the traffic flow in opposite directions
63. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Tail fog light open
b. Low beam light open
c. High beam light open
d. Head fog light open
64. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. 100 km/hour speed limit is lifted
b. Average speed is 100 km/hour
c. Maximum speed limit is 100 km/hour
d. Minimum speed limit is 100 km/hour
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway right side exit notice
b. Expressway left side exit notice
c. Expressway next exit notice
d. Expressway destination notice
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Left detour
b. Sharp right bend
c. Continuous curves
d. Sharp left bend
67. How to turn left at this intersection?
a. Turn to the right of the intersection center point
b. Cannot turn left
c. Turn to the left of the intersection center point
d. Turn riding over the intersection center point
68. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the fog lights
b. Use the low beam light
c. Turn on the right-turn signal
d. Do not use lights
69. What marking are the yellow road markings in the center of the intersection in the picture?
a. Stopping area
b. A guide line
c. A cross-hatched marking
d. A central circle
70. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Head lights are turned on
b. Front and rear fog lights are on
c. Front and rear parking lights are on
d. Hazard lights are turned on
71. What marking are the yellow and black diagonal lines?
a. Speed-reducing marking
b. Three-dimensional mark
c. Protruding object marking
d. Solid object marking
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway driving route
b. Expressway direction notice
c. Expressway destination name
d. Expressway place distance notice
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Large livestock farm
b. Watch for wild animals
c. Wildlife sanctuary
d. Watch for animals
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left
c. Make a detour
d. Make a U turn
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Emergency lane
b. Sharp curve
c. Road shoulder
d. Escape lane
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
b. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
c. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
d. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
77. Which part of the vehicle does this switch control?
a. Windscreen wipers
b. Lighting and signaling
c. Windscreen defogger
d. Hazard lights
78. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Change to left lane
b. Make a U turn ahead
c. Turn right ahead
d. Go straight ahead
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway emergency stopping strip
b. Expressway give-way area
c. Expressway bus station
d. Expressway parking area
80. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Large van
b. Public bus
c. Police car performing a task
81. The traffic control department of the public security organ gives administrative penalties to drivers for traffic violations and implements which of the following systems?
a. Bonus mileage system
b. Accumulated penalty points system
c. Mandatory write-off system
d. Illegal registration system
82. What is the correct way to deal with the situation when a vehicle coming in the opposite direction suddenly overtakes and occupies your lane?
a. Obstruct the way of that vehicle
b. Reduce speed and avoid as much as possible until stopped
c. Speed up and go forward
d. Maintain the original speed
83. What is the main impact of muddy roads on safe driving?
a. The resistance to the vehicle becomes weaker
b. The tires can easily spin and skid
c. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
d. The road grip becomes stronger
84. A motorized vehicle driver with a small vehicle driving license needs to take an examination in which of the following circumstances?
a. Points in a scoring cycle is not perfect
b. Reached 12 points in a scoring cycle
c. After the expiration of the driving license
d. At the end of a scoring cycle
85. When a vehicle approaches a bus stopping at a bus stop, what should the driver do in case the bus starts up suddenly or pedestrians cross in front of the bus?
a. Be ready to apply emergency braking
b. Maintain the normal speed
c. Reduce speed, keep a sufficient distance and be ready to stop anytime
d. Honk to remind, speed up and pass
86. When motorized vehicles cross each other on a narrow mountain road without a central dividing line, how should they proceed?
a. The vehicle close to the mountain should go first
b. The vehicle not close to the mountain should go first
c. The loaded vehicle should go first
d. The slow vehicle should go first
87. When a vehicle turning right at an intersection encounters a vehicle in front in the same lane waiting for the green light how should it proceed?
a. Stop and wait for his or her turn
b. Turn from the left side of the front vehicle
c. Turn from the right side of the front vehicle
d. Honk at the vehicle in front to yield
88. When the tire pressure is too low, the fast-running tire can change its shape like waves and increase its temperature, which in turn can cause what?
a. Unstable tire pressure
b. Even lower tire pressure
c. Tire blowout
d. Increases resistance to the vehicle
89. When a motor vehicle passes a level crossing, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 15 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
90. If a motorized vehicle on the road has deliberately covered or stained or failed to install the license plate, what is the penalty?
a. 3 points
b. 12 points
c. 6 points
d. 2 points
91. If a vehicle enters a left lane for overtaking but is unable to ensure a safe horizontal distance with the normally-running vehicle in front, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and overtake
b. Overtake with care
c. Give up overtaking
d. Overtake after running a distance in parallel
92. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a traffic accident and run away and his or her act constitutes a crime, his or her driving license shall be revoked and he or she shall be banned from re-obtaining a driving license for how long?
a. Within 5 years
b. Within 10 years
c. Within 20 years
93. When discovering the persons injured in a traffic accident need rescue while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Go ahead by bypassing the scene
b. Dodge as much as possible
c. Send the injured persons to hospital in a timely manner or make emergency calls
d. Find an excuse to dodge the scene
94. In thick or extremely thick fog with poor visibility, when driving is difficult, what should the driver do?
a. Turn on the hazard lights and fog lights and stop at a safe place
b. Turn on the contour light and fog light and drive on the right side
c. Turn on the hazard lights and continue to go ahead
d. Turn on the head light and continue to go ahead
95. When a motorized vehicle driver obtains his or her driving license for the first time how long is his or her period of probation?
a. 16 months
b. 6 months
c. 18 months
d. 12 months
96. When encountering school children crossing the road in a queue, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up in advance and pass forcefully
b. Stop to yield
c. Continuously honk to urge them
d. Reduce speed and go slowly
97. If an applicant for a driving license uses false information he or she will be liable according to law for which of the following?
a. Cancellation of application for driving license qualification
b. A fine of 20 yuan ~ 200 yuan.
c. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 1 year.
d. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 2 years.
98. When finding a vehicle in the opposite direction having difficulty to go forward and needing to borrow road while crossing each other, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and go forward by the right side
b. Yield to the other side as much as possible
c. Not occupy the road of the other side and should go forward normally
d. Indicate the other side to stop and yield
99. If a driver has driven for more than four hours, he or she should stop the vehicle and rest for at least how long?
a. 10 minutes
b. 20 minutes
c. 5 minutes
d. 15 minutes
100. When driving on icy and snowy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 20 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.