1. This meter shows the current rotation speed of the engine is 6000 revs per minute.
2. When encountering one red light at a level crossing you should go through as fast as possible.
3. When passing through this section of road marking you must speed up.
4. A vehicle can leave the expressway from this position by directly entering the ramp.
5. This meter shows the current speed is 20 km/hour.
6. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, the anti-lock braking system is open.
7. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection with such traffic lights, you can turn right.
8. When encountering such a situation, you must speed up and change lane in front of the red car.
9. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the doors on both sides are not closed.
10. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the battery is charging.
11. When driving a motor vehicle in this position if the front wheel of the vehicle has passed the stop line it may continue to pass.
12. In this situation the vehicle turning at the intersection must yield to the vehicle going straight.
13. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused death is subject to a prison term more than 3 years.
14. When a motorized vehicle overtakes it should turn on the left-turn signal in advance and use the high and low beam lights alternately or honk.
15. A motor vehicle driving on an expressway should run according to the speed limit as indicated by speed limit signs.
16. It is illegal for a driver to use a cell phone while driving.
17. As the traffic flow at an interchange is generally one-way, the vehicles do not have to reduce speed when passing.
18. Driving on a road after getting drunk is punished by more than 3 years in prison.
19. A vehicle exceeding the prescribed speed limit by more than 50% is punished by a penalty of 12 points.
20. Emergency braking on a road covered by ice and snow can easily cause side skidding. The driver should use the engine braking to reduce speed.
21. When a vehicle stops for a long time, the driver should select a car park to do so.
22. If a motorized driver whose driving license has been revoked drives a motorized vehicle, the traffic police may detain the driving license according to law.
23. When passing a level crossing without traffic signals at night, the driver is not allowed to change the high and low beam lights.
24. If a motorized vehicle reaches the state mandatory write-off standard it cannot be registered.
25. The safety pillow is used to protect the drivers head from being injured in a rear-end collision.
26. A vehicle is not allowed to make a U turn on the ramp of an expressway.
27. If a driver has caused a traffic accident that constitutes a crime and run away, his or her driving license will be revoked and he or she shall be banned for lifetime from re-obtaining a driving license.
28. Driving a motor vehicle on the road you do not need to use turn signals when overtaking.
29. A motor vehicle on the road is not allowed to exceed the maximum speed indicated by speed limit signs.
30. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and if the parties have no dispute over the fact and cause they can leave the scene.
31. When a driver suddenly encounters a vehicle in the opposite direction that forces its way by overtaking and occupying his or her lane, the driver may refuse to avoid it and force it to yield to you.
32. If a vehicle is suspected of having falsified or altered a label of inspection the traffic police may only punish with a fine.
33. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his or her conduct does not constitute a crime the punishment is 12 penalty points.
34. When driving in a snowy day, the driver should drive along the vehicle tracks if there are any.
35. When the driver senses a tire blowout on the road, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle, gently depress the brake pedal to slowly reduce the speed and gradually park the vehicle steadily on the roadside.
36. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection that has no traffic signals and encountering slow moving vehicles in front you must pass alternately.
37. When a vehicle goes down a long slope, it should run at a lower gear and fully use the engine to brake.
38. A driver in a grace period for military service overseas or another reason cannot drive a motor vehicle during the inspection delay.
39. It is not safe for a woman driver to wear high heels to drive a vehicle.
40. When an accident has caused congestion on an expressway, the vehicles may run in the emergency strip on the right or in the shoulder of the road.
41. What does this meter mean?
a. Pressure meter
b. Fuel gauge
c. Water temperature meter
42. What is the meaning of the area on the far left lane of the broken white lines ?
a. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
b. Special lane for small buses
c. Special lane for large buses
d. Special lane for taxis without passengers
43. What does this sign mean?
b. Slow down to pass
c. Branching junction
d. Road closed
44. What is the minimum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 90 km/hour
c. 110 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for pedestrians
b. Pedestrians only
c. Drive slowly
d. Pedestrians go first
46. What does this sign mean?
d. Culvert bridge
47. What to do in this situation when motorized vehicles stop and wait in line in front?
a. Stop and wait in line
b. Use the right side to overtake
c. Use the left side across the sold line to overtake
d. Use either side to overtake
48. What is the role of the ABS in emergency braking?
a. To cut off the power output
b. To reduce brake inertia
c. To automatically control the direction
d. To prevent wheel blocking
49. What is the meaning of the central yellow diagonal filled line?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
b. One-way lane-dividing lane
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to right lane
b. Number of lanes increasing
c. Road widens
d. Branching place
51. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A warning sign
c. A directional sign
d. A prohibitive sign
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Left turn lane
b. Right turn lane
c. U turn lane
d. Straight-going lane
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Overflowing road
b. Overflowing bridge
d. Marine wharf
54. How should you proceed through this intersection?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Maintain speed and pass
c. Reduce speed and go slowly
d. Hoot to urge
55. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Electric motor door
b. Unlock car doors
c. Windows on both sides
d. Child safety lock
56. What markings are the filled triangle area circled in the picture?
a. Reduce speed line
b. A cross-hatched marking
c. A guide line
d. A stop line
57. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. County road number
c. Provincial road number
d. Township road number
58. What type of sign is this?
a. A work area sign
b. An announcement sign
c. An expressway notice sign
d. A tourist zone sign
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway bus station
b. Expressway service area
c. Expressway gas station
d. Expressway rest area
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Mind side wind
b. Tunnel entrance
c. Wind vane
d. Weather station
61. How to proceed if encountering such a situation when driving a motor vehicle at an intersection?
a. Go straight on the right side
b. Turn right
c. Obey the traffic lights
d. Stop and wait
62. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Air conditioning
b. Snow start mode
c. Cold and warm air fan
d. Air circulation
63. What is the meaning of the white sold line circled in the picture?
a. Turn waiting line
b. Stop line
c. Reduce speed line
d. Yield line
64. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does it mean if this light (as illustrated) is always on?
a. Safety belt not buckled up
b. Air bags are in working condition
c. The air bag is faulty
d. Anti-lock braking system failure
65. What is the meaning of the yellow broken line on the curbstone?
a. Loading and unloading cargos is prohibited
b. Temporary stopping is prohibited
c. Long stopping is prohibited
d. Letting passengers on and off is prohibited
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway left side exit notice
b. Expressway right side exit notice
c. Expressway place and direction notice
d. Expressway next exit notice
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Two-way traffic
b. Variable flow lane
c. Separation road
d. Reduce speed and yield
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning left
b. Continue straight or turn left at interchange
c. Continue straight or turn right at interchange
d. Going straight and turning right
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Maximum speed
b. Speed is limited
c. Recommended speed
d. Minimum speed
70. What marking are the two double yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. One-way lane separation lines
b. Tidal lane lines
c. Lane separation lines that can be crossed
d. Two-way lane separation lines
71. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The front and rear parking lights are flashing
b. The left turn signal light is flashing
c. The hazard lights are flashing
d. The right turn signal light is flashing
72. What is this road marking?
a. A prohibitive area
b. A guide line
c. A central circle
d. A cross-hatched marking
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway bus station notice
b. Expressway safety place notice
c. Expressway toll station notice
d. Expressway service area notice
74. How to proceed when driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights flashing?
a. Immediately speed up and pass
b. Pull over and wait
c. Look and make sure it is safe to pass
d. No passing
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Small vehicle lane
b. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
c. Special lane for small vehicles
d. Motorized vehicle lane
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
d. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Vehicle distance limit of 3.5 meters
b. Width is limited to 3.5 meters
c. 3.5 meter height limit is lifted
d. Height limit of 3.5 meters
78. What does this meter mean?
a. Pressure meter
b. Water temperature meter
d. Fuel gauge
79. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Separating road ahead
b. Vehicles need to merge left or right ahead
c. Y-intersection ahead
d. Can only turn left or right on the road ahead
80. If a vehicle enters a left lane for overtaking but is unable to ensure a safe horizontal distance with the normally-running vehicle in front, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and overtake
b. Overtake with care
c. Overtake after running a distance in parallel
d. Give up overtaking
81. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of environmental protection
b. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
c. Not having the label of inspection
d. Not carrying ID card
82. When encountering a traffic accident ahead and help is needed while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Help to preserve the scene and immediately report to the police
b. Speed up and pass to ignore it
c. Immediately report to the police, stop and look on
d. Bypass to dodge it as much as possible
83. In thick or extremely thick fog with poor visibility, when driving is difficult, what should the driver do?
a. Turn on the hazard lights and continue to go ahead
b. Turn on the head light and continue to go ahead
c. Turn on the contour light and fog light and drive on the right side
d. Turn on the hazard lights and fog lights and stop at a safe place
84. When a motorized vehicle driver obtains his or her driving license for the first time how long is his or her period of probation?
a. 6 months
b. 18 months
c. 16 months
d. 12 months
85. When encountering school children crossing the road in a queue, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up in advance and pass forcefully
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Stop to yield
d. Continuously honk to urge them
86. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Reduce speed or stop to yield
b. Not reduce speed
c. Speed up
d. Stick to the center of the road
87. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
b. Honk to warn it against cutting in
c. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
d. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
88. If a driver has driven for more than four hours, he or she should stop the vehicle and rest for at least how long?
a. 15 minutes
b. 20 minutes
c. 5 minutes
d. 10 minutes
89. When driving on icy and snowy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 20 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
90. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his or her conduct does not constitute a crime what is the penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 6 points
c. 3 points
d. 12 points
91. When vehicles cross each other at night, how far from the other vehicle should they switch from high beam to low beam lights?
a. It is not necessary to switch lights
b. Less than 100 meters
c. Less than 50 meters
d. More than 150 meters
92. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. The driving license should be temporarily detained
b. Detention of less than 10 days
c. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
d. The driving license should be revoked
93. What is the minimum safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at less than 100 km per hour?
a. At least 10 meters
b. At least 50 meters
c. At least 30 meters
d. At least 20 meters
94. If the applicant obtains a driving license by deception, bribery or other illegal means the license is revoked and the applicant is not allowed to re-apply for a driving license for how long?
a. 2 years
b. 6 months
c. 3 years
d. 1 year
95. When driving a motor vehicle which documents must be carried?
a. Vocational qualifications certificate
b. ID card
c. Driving license
d. Worker ID card
96. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Ambulance performing a task
d. Large van
97. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of how many years?
a. Less than 2 years
b. More than 7 years
c. Less than 3 years
d. Less than 7 years
98. When passing through an inundated road, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass rapidly
b. Speed up and pass at a low gear
c. Reduce speed and go slowly with special care
d. Maintain the normal speed and pass
99. When a vehicle wades across the water, the driver should maintain a low speed, and operate the brake pedal how so as to restore the braking efficiency?
a. Continuously and strongly depress
b. Continuously and gently depress
c. Intermittently and gently depress
d. Intermittently and strongly depress
100. If there is a change in the driver information recorded in the motorized vehicle driving license, within how long must he or she apply for license change?
a. 50 days
b. 60 days
c. 40 days
d. 30 days
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.