1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine needs oil.
2. The maximum speed on this section of road is 50 km/hour.
3. The method and route of the red car changing lanes is correct.
4. When you turn on the high beam head light the dashboard light show in the picture is lit.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine coolant could be insufficient.
6. When you encounter such a situation, the middle lane does not allow vehicles to pass.
7. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
8. When the hazard lights are turned on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
9. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
10. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you cannot turn right.
11. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
12. When a motorized vehicle on the expressway reverses, drives in the opposite direction or makes a U turn by crossing the central dividing strip, the punishment is a 6 point penalty.
13. When driving in icy and snowy weather, light reflection from the accumulated snow can easily make a driver feel dizzy and have an illusion.
14. A front tire blowout is very dangerous. The vehicle will immediately turn to the side where the tire is blown out and have a direct impact on the drivers control of the steering wheel.
15. After the green light at an intersection is on, the vehicles may not yield if non-motorized vehicles cut in.
16. When a small motor vehicle goes downhill it is allowed to stop the engine and slide.
17. If the driving license of a motor vehicle driver is lost he or she can still drive for another 3 months.
18. When driving a motor vehicle through an overflowing road you must speed up and go forward.
19. When the vehicle has changed its direction due to a front tire blowout on the road, the driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle goes straight.
20. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of inspection of another vehicle.
21. When driving at night, the drivers observation ability is visibly poorer and his or her visibility range becomes shorter than driving in the daytime.
22. Traffic signals include traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings and traffic police commands.
23. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and afterwards the parties have no dispute over the fact if they move the vehicles they must take a photograph or otherwise mark the position.
24. When a vehicle leaves an expressway, it should reduce speed in the deceleration lane before entering the ramp.
25. Drivers must drive a vehicle according to the permission stated in their driving license.
26. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
27. When driving on an expressway in heavy fog and poor visibility, you should immediately brake as fast as possible and stop.
28. If a vehicle without a license plate, a label of inspection, or label of insurance, is in a road accident, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
29. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, the driver should use the low gear to pass and should not change gear halfway in order to avoid engine kill.
30. When a vehicle goes downhill, the driver should properly control the speed and fully use the engine to brake.
31. If a motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol the punishment is 12 penalty points.
32. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
33. When a motorized vehicle temporarily stops on the road, it should not obstruct the flow of other vehicles and pedestrians.
34. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it does not have insurance according to the mandatory state insurance provisions.
35. When driving at night on a road with no or poor lighting, the driver should switch from the low beam light to the high beam light. But the vehicle following in the same direction is not allowed to use the high beam light.
36. A driver with a destroyed driving license cannot drive a motor vehicle.
37. When driving a vehicle with an ABS system and emergency braking at the same time sideways slide can occur.
38. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
39. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away, constituting a crime, he or she is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license.
40. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, it is prohibited from overtaking.
41. What does this meter mean?
a. Speed meter and odometer
b. Maximum speed meter
c. Engine tachometer
d. Fuel consumption meter
42. What is this road marking?
a. A prohibitive area
b. A central circle
c. A cross-hatched marking
d. A guide line
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway entry ahead
b. Expressway end point notice
c. Expressway exit ahead
d. Expressway beginning notice
44. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. No right turn
b. Speed up and go straight
c. Speed up and turn left
d. Intersection warning
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight not allowed
b. One way only
c. Vehicles going straight should yield
d. Drive on the right side
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Low-lying road
c. Muddy road
d. Overflowing road
47. What does this sign mean?
a. National boundary
b. Frontier defence
48. What is this control device?
a. The gear lever
b. The handbrake
c. The clutch lever
d. The air throttle lever
49. What does the yellow marking on the road mean?
a. Right turn prohibited
b. U turn prohibited
c. Going straight is prohibited
d. Left turn prohibited
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Line guide sign
b. Turning guide sign
c. Lane branching guide sign
d. Lane merging guide sign
51. What is the minimum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 60 km/hour
c. 110 km/hour
d. 90 km/hour
52. What does this sign mean?
a. No left turn
b. No right turn
c. Turning left or right prohibited
d. Allowed to turn left and right
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Men at work
b. Busy section
c. Jammed section
d. Slow passing
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
b. Axle weight is limited to 40 tons
c. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
d. Reduce speed 40 meters ahead
55. What is the violation of this parked motor vehicle?
a. Parking at a bus stop
b. Parking where it is forbidden by road sign
c. Parking in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
d. Parking in the lane for pedestrians
56. What is the meaning of the broken diamond line markings on the road?
a. Lane reduction indication markings
b. Road work indication marking
c. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
d. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Traffic flow monitoring
b. Traffic monitoring equipment
c. Area to slow down for photograph
d. Road sections photographed
58. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for slowing down
b. A signal for waiting to turn left
c. A signal for turning right
d. A signal for turning left
59. What does this sign mean?
a. U turn lane
b. Right turn lane
c. Left turn lane
d. Lane direction
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Sharp curve
b. Slippery road
c. Test drive section
d. Curved section
61. How should lights be used going through an intersection in these conditions?
a. Use the high and low beam lights alternately
b. Turn off the high beam light
c. Use the high beam light
d. Use the hazard lights
62. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The fuel within the fuel tank is already at the minimum level
b. The fuel pump is abnormal or faulty
c. The engine ignition system is faulty
d. The engine oil system is abnormal
63. What marking is the white broken line in the center of this road?
a. Vehicles going in the same direction may cross the central line
b. Central line prohibits vehicles crossing to borrow the opposite lane
c. Central line is lane boundary for one-way traffic
d. Central line limits vehicles crossing to borrow the opposite lane
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
b. No left turn
c. High vehicles detour
d. Road closed
65. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for slowing down
d. A signal for stopping
66. What is the main reason for the two cars rear-end collision?
a. The following vehicle was overtaking too close to the vehicle in front
b. The following vehicle did not maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front
c. The vehicle in front took braking measures too fast
d. The vehicle in front did not look in the rear-view mirror when taking braking measures
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Dangerous hillside road
b. Falling rocks
c. Embankment road
d. Temporary cliff road
68. How to proceed through this intersection?
a. Do not slow down to pass
b. Use the neutral gear and slide through
c. Slow down or stop and look
d. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
69. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The engine oil is too high
b. The engine crankshaft is leaking
c. The engine oil is too low
d. The engine main oil route is blocked
70. What do the white solid lines on both sides of the border of the carriageway mean?
a. Non-motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
b. Prohibit the vehicles from crossing
c. Vehicles may temporarily cross
d. Motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
71. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Front windscreen defroster or defogger
b. Rear windscreen defroster or defogger
c. Rear windscreen wiper and washer
d. Front windscreen wiper and washer
72. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning left
b. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
c. A signal for stopping
d. A signal for turning right
73. When driving a motorized vehicle to leave the expressway, how to drive in this situation?
a. Maintain the speed at 100 km/hour
b. Reduce the speed to less than 40 km/hour
c. Continue moving forward
d. Enter the deceleration lane
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the right side
b. Road narrows on both sides
c. Bridge narrows
d. Road narrows on the left side
75. When encountering such a situation at an intersection, which of the following is correct?
a. Choose the middle lane to make a U turn
b. Making a U turn is prohibited at the intersection
c. Make a U turn along the lane on the left side
d. Make a U turn at the intersection
76. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Outside air circulation
b. Blow air at sides
c. Inside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
77. What marking are the yellow broken line markings circled in the picture?
a. Small vehicle turning lines
b. Intersection guide lines
c. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
d. Lane connecting lines
78. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Tail fog light switch
b. High beam light switch
c. Low beam light switch
d. Car light master switch
79. When a following vehicle gives the overtaking signal, what should the driver do if conditions permit?
a. Reduce speed rapidly or apply an emergency braking
b. Yield a proper space and speed up
c. Voluntarily reduce speed and drive on the right side
d. Move to the right side and speed up
80. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his or her liability?
a. Economic liability
b. Criminal liability
c. Civil liability
d. Direct liability
81. When a driver needs to borrow a lane to bypass an obstacle in front and a vehicle in the opposite direction is approaching the obstacle, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and bypass the obstacle in advance
b. Rapidly occupy the lane and force the vehicle coming in the opposite direction to stop and yield
c. Reduce speed or stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
d. Honk to indicate the vehicle in the opposite direction to yield
82. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
b. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
c. The road grip becomes stronger
d. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
83. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his or her driving license for the first time how long is his or her period of probation?
a. 2 years
b. 3 months
c. 6 months
d. 12 months
84. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Carefully select a speed
c. Make a detour
d. Maintain the normal speed
85. When a vehicle enters a two-way tunnel, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The fog light
b. The high beam light
c. The hazard lights
d. The width light or the low beam light
86. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering a traffic jam at the intersection in front?
a. Weave through the vehicles in front on both sides
b. Stop outside the intersection and wait
c. Enter the intersection and wait
d. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
87. What is the wrong measure to avoid tire blowout?
a. Check the tires regularly
b. Reduce tire pressure
c. Remove objects from tire tread grooves in a timely manner
d. Replace the tire that has cracks or deep cuts
88. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 20 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
89. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 6 points
c. 3 points
d. 12 points
90. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
a. Slowing down and yielding
c. Making a U turn
d. Going forward normally
91. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Enforced to restore vehicle condition
b. The driving license should be revoked
c. Driving permission should be revoked
d. Driving license should be confiscated
92. When encountering a traffic accident ahead and help is needed while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Bypass to dodge it as much as possible
b. Help to preserve the scene and immediately report to the police
c. Immediately report to the police, stop and look on
d. Speed up and pass to ignore it
93. What is main impact of rainy weather on safe driving?
a. The engine can easily stop
b. The road is wet and slippery and the visibility is poor
c. The resistance to the vehicle increases
d. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
94. In which of the following situations does a change in a small passenger vehicle registration not need to be registered?
a. The vehicle changes the chassis
b. Installing front or rear bumpers
c. The vehicle changes the engine
d. The vehicle changes the color of the body
95. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with pedestrians on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Continuously honk
d. Go forward normally
96. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Speed up
b. Stick to the center of the road
c. Not reduce speed
d. Reduce speed or stop to yield
97. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
b. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
c. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
d. Honk to warn it against cutting in
98. If a front tire blowout has caused a turn in direction, the driver should not avoid excess adjustment. Instead, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle, and how should he slowly reduce the speed of the vehicle.
a. Gently depress the brake pedal
b. Swiftly depress the brake pedal
c. Use the handbrake
d. Apply emergency braking
99. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 60 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
100. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 6 point penalty?
a. Driving a motorized vehicle after drinking
b. Permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle
c. Driving a school bus without qualifications
d. Driving in violation of traffic lights
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.