1. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection the traffic lights mean no passing.
2. In these conditions use the low beam light.
3. When the left turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
4. This method of gripping the steering wheel in correct.
5. When driving a motor vehicle at the intersection ahead you cannot turn right.
6. When encountering such a situation you cannot overtake.
7. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
8. Turning the light switch down as shown turns on the right turn light.
9. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the foot brake system may be faulty.
10. The maximum speed for a vehicle on this road in these conditions is 50 km/hour.
11. When encountering such a situation you have the right of way.
12. If the driver finds there is no vehicle following, he can change lanes without turning on the turn signal.
13. A driver who drives a motorized vehicle but fails to obtain a driving license has a legal liability.
14. When a motorized vehicle on the expressway reverses, drives in the opposite direction or makes a U turn by crossing the central dividing strip, the punishment is a 6 point penalty.
15. When driving in icy and snowy weather, light reflection from the accumulated snow can easily make a driver feel dizzy and have an illusion.
16. A front tire blowout is very dangerous. The vehicle will immediately turn to the side where the tire is blown out and have a direct impact on the drivers control of the steering wheel.
17. After the green light at an intersection is on, the vehicles may not yield if non-motorized vehicles cut in.
18. When a small motor vehicle goes downhill it is allowed to stop the engine and slide.
19. If the driving license of a motor vehicle driver is lost he can still drive for another 3 months.
20. When driving a motor vehicle through an overflowing road you must speed up and go forward.
21. When the vehicle has changed its direction due to a front tire blowout on the road, the driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle goes straight.
22. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of inspection of another vehicle.
23. When driving at night, the drivers observation ability is visibly poorer and his visibility range becomes shorter than driving in the daytime.
24. Traffic signals include traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings and traffic police commands.
25. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and afterwards the parties have no dispute over the fact if they move the vehicles they must take a photograph or otherwise mark the position.
26. When a vehicle leaves an expressway, it should reduce speed in the deceleration lane before entering the ramp.
27. Drivers must drive a vehicle according to the permission stated in their driving license.
28. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
29. When driving on an expressway in heavy fog and poor visibility, you should immediately brake as fast as possible and stop.
30. If a vehicle without a license plate, a label of inspection, or label of insurance, is in a road accident, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
31. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, the driver should use the low gear to pass and should not change gear halfway in order to avoid engine kill.
32. When a vehicle goes downhill, the driver should properly control the speed and fully use the engine to brake.
33. If a motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol the punishment is 12 penalty points.
34. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
35. When a motorized vehicle temporarily stops on the road, it should not obstruct the flow of other vehicles and pedestrians.
36. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it does not have insurance according to the mandatory state insurance provisions.
37. When driving at night on a road with no or poor lighting, the driver should switch from the low beam light to the high beam light. But the vehicle following in the same direction is not allowed to use the high beam light.
38. A driver with a destroyed driving license cannot drive a motor vehicle.
39. When passing a section of a mountain road which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should avoid stopping.
40. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
41. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this expressway?
a. 110 km/hour
b. 90 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 120 km/hour
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Bass sound honking is prohibited
b. Honking is prohibited
c. Sound horn
d. High sound honking is prohibited
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Bump road
b. High road bumps
c. Hump bridge
d. Low-lying road
44. What does this sign mean?
a. No stopping
b. Temporary stopping is prohibited
c. Long stopping prohibited
d. Long stopping is allowed
45. What does this meter mean?
a. Fuel gauge
c. Water temperature meter
d. Pressure meter
46. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. U turn guide lines
b. Small vehicle turning lines
c. Left-turn waiting area lines
d. Intersection stop lines
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Special purpose car park
b. Indoor car park
c. Private car park
d. Open-air car park
48. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Vehicles turning left should yield
b. One way only
c. One way left
d. One way right
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Pay attention for disabled people
b. Resting place for disabled people
c. Special lane for disabled people
d. Disabled people exit and entry
51. What to do in this situation?
a. Bypass the pedestrians from behind
b. Stop and yield to the pedestrians
c. Bypass before the pedestrians
d. Honk to urge the pedestrians
52. What is the illegal behaviour of this broken down car?
a. It has not immediately solved the problem
b. The vehicle has not parked at the side of the road
c. It has not placed a warning sign
d. It has not turned on the hazard warning flash lights
53. What is the meaning of the white lines on the road?
a. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
b. Lane reduction indication markings
c. Road work indication marking
d. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the right side
b. Passing on both sides
c. Passing on the left side
d. No passing
55. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A directional sign
c. A prohibitive sign
d. A warning sign
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Downhill section on the left
b. Turn left only
c. Go on the left road
d. Park on the left side of the road
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for wild animals
b. Watch for animals
c. Animal park
d. Open grazing area
58. Driving this vehicle on the road is classified as what type of behaviour?
a. Disobeying rules
d. Violating regulations
59. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Coolant is insufficient
b. Washing liquid is insufficient
c. Braking oil is insufficient
d. Coolant is faulty
60. What are the white broken lines and triangle area markings by this road?
a. Lane changing separation markings
b. Road entrance markings
c. Road exit markings
d. Road exit speed reduction markings
61. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. Township road number
c. Provincial road number
d. County road number
62. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
b. A signal for going straight
c. A signal for stopping
d. A signal for turning
63. In this kind of special lane on the road the markings allow which of the following vehicles to pass?
a. Private cars
b. Public buses
d. Official vehicles
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Sharp right bend
b. Sharp left bend
c. Right detour
d. Continuous curves
65. Which lane should be chosen to turn left at this intersection?
a. The middle lane
b. Do not change lanes
c. The far left lane
d. The far right lane
66. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard when driving what does it mean?
a. The engine temperature is too low
b. The engine temperature is too high
c. The engine coolant system is faulty
d. The engine lubrication system is faulty
67. What is the purpose of the yellow central dividing line?
a. To separate the traffic flow in the same direction
b. To prohibit crossing over to the opposite lane
c. To allow driving in the left lane
d. To separate the traffic flow in opposite directions
68. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. High beam light open
b. Low beam light open
c. Head fog light open
d. Tail fog light open
69. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Minimum speed limit is 100 km/hour
b. Maximum speed limit is 100 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour speed limit is lifted
d. Average speed is 100 km/hour
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway place and direction notice
b. Expressway next exit notice
c. Expressway left side exit notice
d. Expressway right side exit notice
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Left detour
b. Sharp right bend
c. Sharp left bend
d. Continuous curves
72. How to turn left at this intersection?
a. Turn to the right of the intersection center point
b. Cannot turn left
c. Turn riding over the intersection center point
d. Turn to the left of the intersection center point
73. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the fog lights
b. Use the low beam light
c. Do not use lights
d. Turn on the right-turn signal
74. What marking are the yellow road markings in the center of the intersection in the picture?
a. A guide line
b. A cross-hatched marking
c. A central circle
d. Stopping area
75. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Front and rear parking lights are on
b. Front and rear fog lights are on
c. Hazard lights are turned on
d. Head lights are turned on
76. What marking are the yellow and black diagonal lines?
a. Speed-reducing marking
b. Three-dimensional mark
c. Solid object marking
d. Protruding object marking
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway driving route
b. Expressway destination name
c. Expressway direction notice
d. Expressway place distance notice
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Wildlife sanctuary
b. Watch for animals
c. Large livestock farm
d. Watch for wild animals
79. When starting up a vehicle stopping at the roadside, what should the driver do first?
a. Increase engine rotation speed
b. Add gas and start
d. Observe the conditions around the vehicles
80. How should lights be used when a motor vehicle on the road changes to the left lane?
a. Turn on the right-turn signal in advance
b. Turn on the low beam light in advance
c. Turn on the left-turn signal in advance
d. Does not need to turn on any turn signal
81. When a vehicle overtakes the bike riders going in the same direction, what should the driver do?
a. Observe them, reduce speed and go slowly, while keeping a sufficient safe distance
b. Continuously honk to remind them to yield
c. Yield to the bike riders
d. Continuously honk and speed up to overtake
82. When overtaking on a mountain road, how should the vehicle overtake?
a. By selecting a wide gentle uphill section
b. By selecting a fairly long downhill section
c. By taking every possible chance
d. By selecting a relatively gentle downhill section
83. If a motorized vehicle driving license is obtained by deception, bribery or other illegal means, the license is revoked and the driver is not allowed to re-apply for how long?
a. Within 3 years
c. Within 5 years
d. Within 1 year
84. When running on an expressway, what should the driver do if he has missed the exit?
a. Immediately stop
b. Make a U turn from where he is
c. Continue to go ahead and find the next exit
d. Reverse to the original place
85. Driving a motor vehicle in fog, rain, or snow with a visibility of less than 50 meters, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
86. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Violation of traffic lights
b. Violation of prohibitive sign
c. Driver has falsified the license plate
d. Making or receiving a phone call
87. When a following vehicle gives overtaking signals on a road without a central dividing line, how to proceed if conditions permit?
a. Immediately stop and yield
b. Maintain the original speed
c. Reduce speed, move to the right side and yield
d. Speed up and pass
88. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a major accident in violation of the traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property he may be subject to what penalty?
a. A prison term of more than 3 years
b. A prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years
c. A prison term of more than 5 years
d. A prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention
89. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering vehicles in front waiting in line or moving forward slowly?
a. Go forward alternately
b. Move to another lane and overtake
c. Cut in the waiting vehicles
d. Occupy the opposite lane
90. In a motor vehicle collision the safety pillow and seat belt are mainly designed to do what?
a. Protect passengers chest
b. Protect passengers neck
c. Protect passengers waist
d. Reduce passengers injuries
91. To apply for a driving license to drive a small vehicle the required age is how much?
a. 18 years old ~ 70 years old
b. 24 years old ~ 70 years old
c. 21 years old ~ 50 years old
d. 18 years old ~ 60 years old
92. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with non-motorized vehicles on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and go slowly
b. Go forward normally
c. Speed up and pass
d. Continuously honk
93. When a vehicle follows another vehicle on a mountain road, what should the driver do?
a. Properly reduce the safe distance
b. Try to find a chance to overtake
c. Closely follow the vehicle in front
d. Properly increase the safe distance
94. When encountering an ambulance rushing in the same lane in the opposite direction, what should the driver do?
a. Move to the road side, reduce speed or stop to yield
b. Continue to go in the original lane
c. Drive on by using another lane
d. Speed up and change lane to avoid
95. When a motorized vehicle has a problem on the road and needs to stop and solve it, what should the driver do?
a. Park the vehicle in a place where it does not obstruct the traffic
b. Stop on the spot to solve the problem
c. Park the vehicle in the middle of the road
d. Turn on the low beam light or fog lights
96. When driving a motor vehicle into and out of a lane for non-motorized vehicles, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
97. The driver whose permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle receives what penalty?
a. 12 points
b. 3 points
c. 6 points
d. 2 points
98. What happens to the range of visibility at night when the drivers observation is markedly poorer than in the daytime?
a. It is irregular
b. It is longer
c. It is shorter
d. It is unchanged
99. The traffic police may confiscate the motorized vehicle driving licence according to law in which situation?
a. Exceeding 10% of the prescribed speed limit
b. Driving when exhausted
c. Driving when not buckled up
d. Driving after drinking
100. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes lanes what requires attention?
a. Not impact the normal running of other vehicles
b. Turn on the turn signal and quickly turn left
c. Enter the lane on the left side and properly reduce speed
d. Speed up and enter the lane on the left side
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.