1. This method of gripping the steering wheel in correct.
2. When driving a motor vehicle at the intersection ahead you cannot turn right.
3. When encountering such a situation you cannot overtake.
4. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
5. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the front fog light.
6. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the foot brake system may be faulty.
7. In this situation you must stop and yield to the pedestrians.
8. When encountering such a situation you have the right of way.
9. Turning the ignition key to the ACC position works the starter.
10. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the drivers seat is not properly adjusted.
11. The red car may proceed in that lane.
12. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
13. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver only needs to turn on the turn signal before rapidly entering the new lane.
14. When taking state-controlled psychiatric substances you can drive a motor vehicle on the road for a short distance.
15. When a vehicle runs on an expressway, the driver may ascertain the speed according to his or her feeling.
16. A forged or altered driving license constitutes a crime and the driver will be held for criminal liabilities.
17. When encountering disabled people obstructing the traffic, the driver should voluntarily reduce speed and yield.
18. Traffic lights comprises red, green and yellow lights.
19. The three principles for careful driving are concentration, careful observation and early prevention.
20. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
21. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
22. A driver of a large bus, trailer, public bus, midsize bus, and large truck, should every 2 years present the certificate of physical conditions.
23. Driving and smoking has no harm on safe driving.
24. When a tire blows out suddenly on the road, the driver should refrain from violently depressing the brake pedal in panic. Instead, he or she should try his or her best to shift the gear to a low position and use the engine braking to reduce the speed of the vehicle.
25. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
26. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
27. Traffic signs and traffic markings are not traffic signals.
28. When braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the braking distance is much shorter, so it is not necessary to keep a safe distance between vehicles.
29. When changing lanes on an expressway, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe the traffic conditions, and enter the new lane after making sure it is safe to do so.
30. If a motorized vehicle driver whose penalty scores have reached 12 points refuses to participate in the study and test it will be announced that his or her driving license should no longer be used.
31. When a motorized vehicle on the road returns to the original lane after overtaking he or she should turn on the right-turn signal.
32. A green traffic light ahead at an intersection allows the passing of motorized vehicles.
33. When driving in good road conditions you can watch the car video.
34. When a vehicle starts up, the driver should observe the traffic conditions and begin to start up after making sure it is safe to do so.
35. The act of driving a motor vehicle in violation of road traffic safety laws and regulations and causing a traffic accident belongs to violating traffic regulations.
36. If the penalty points of a motorized vehicle driver fail to reach 12 points in one scoring cycle but the fines have not been paid up, the points will move to the next scoring cycle.
37. When driving in a heavy rain, the driver should control the speed to avoid the danger arising from water slide.
38. After a tire blows out and before the driver can control the speed of the vehicle, he or she should refrain from using the foot brake to stop the vehicle. Otherwise, a horizontal swing of the vehicle can cause greater danger.
39. When the traffic conditions at an intersection are complicated, the driver should be patiently waiting instead of taking chance.
40. When a vehicle passes a tunnel, it is prohibited from overtaking.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for going straight and auxiliary exit
b. Lanes going in different directions
c. Lane for both going straight and turning right
d. Lane for going straight and turning left
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous uphill roads
b. Steep downhill road
c. Embankment road
d. Steep uphill road
43. How to drive on this section of road?
a. Turn in the middle of the curve
b. Occupy the other side of the road and turn
c. Honk to indicate intention and speed up and pass
d. Reduce speed and honk to indicate intention
44. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The foot brake system has failed
b. The handbrake is in the released position
c. Anti-lock braking system failure
d. The handbrake is in the braking position
45. What is the meaning of the central yellow broken and solid lines?
a. Both side can cross the lane dividing line
b. The broken line prohibits crossing the line
c. The solid line allows crossing the line
d. The solid line prohibits crossing the line
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Parking space
b. Emergency stopping strip
c. Give way lane
d. Open-air car park
47. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for slowing down
b. A change lane signal
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A signal for turning right
48. How to proceed when driving on such a road?
a. At will
b. In the middle of the road
c. According to lanes
d. On both sides of the road
49. What does this sign mean?
a. A crosswalk
b. Watch for pedestrians
c. Primary school
d. Village or town
50. What to do in this situation at an intersection?
a. Stop in the cross hatched marking area and wait
b. Follow the vehicle in front through the intersection
c. Stop outside the intersection and wait
d. Stop at the intersection and wait
51. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Battery is damaged
b. Ammeter problem
c. Battery is overcharged
d. Battery charging circuit problem
52. What are the white broken lines and triangle area markings on this road?
a. Lane changing separation markings
b. Road entrance speed reduction markings
c. Road exit markings
d. Road entrance markings
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Viewing platform
b. Rest area
c. Parking space
d. Car park
54. What is the illegal behaviour of this driver who has broken the law?
a. Not holding the steering wheel according to regulations
b. The seat is at the wrong angle
c. The driving posture is incorrect
d. Has not buckled up
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway minimum speed for extraordinary weather
b. Expressway maximum speed for extraordinary weather
c. Expressway recommended speed for extraordinary weather
d. Expressway average speed for extraordinary weather
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Y-shaped intersection
b. T-shaped intersection
d. Roundabout intersection
57. How to turn right at this intersection?
a. Honk to urge the other vehicle
b. Immediately turn right in front of the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
c. Let the vehicle coming in the opposite direction turn left
d. Directly turn right
58. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The handbrake is in the released position
b. The air bag is faulty
c. The foot brake system has failed
d. Anti-lock braking system failure
59. What does the area between the two yellow broken lines circled in the picture mean?
a. Special lane for large buses
b. Special lane for taxis
c. Special lane for public buses
d. Special lane for commercial buses
60. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. High beam light open
b. Tail fog light open
c. Low beam light open
d. Head fog light open
61. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Turn left ahead
b. Turn right ahead
c. Change to left lane
d. Go straight ahead
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway entrance
b. Expressway starting point
c. Expressway end point
d. Expressway exit
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Y-shaped intersection
b. T-shaped intersection
d. Roundabout intersection
64. What does this sign mean?
a. U turn lane
b. Left turn lane
c. Lane direction
d. Bypass lane
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing
b. Manned level crossing
c. Multi-track train crossing
d. Note continuous honking
66. What does this sign mean?
a. No left or right turn
b. U turn prohibited at intersection
c. Going straight is prohibited
d. Changing to left lane or right lane prohibited
67. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Side door is open
b. Engine compartment is open
c. Fuel tank cap is open
d. Luggage compartment is open
68. What marking are the road markings circled in the picture?
a. Intersection indication lines
b. Slowdown and yield lines
d. Stop and yield lines
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway next exit notice
b. Expressway right side exit notice
c. Expressway destination notice
d. Expressway left side exit notice
70. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Vehicles are allowed to pass
b. Reminder notice
c. Intersection warning
d. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Bicycle parking section
b. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
c. Special lane for bicycles
d. No passing for bicycles
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Main road yield
b. Y-shaped intersection
c. Watch for lane branching
d. Watch for lane merging
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Reduce speed and yield
b. Yielding prohibited
c. Yield when crossing each other
d. Stop to yield
74. What is this control device?
a. The reverse light switch
b. Light and signal combination switch
c. The hazard lights switch
d. The wiper switch
75. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Left turn or left detour ahead
b. Left turn or merge left ahead
c. Road ahead has an obstacle on the right side and vehicles need to merge left
d. Right turn or merge right ahead
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Viewing platform
b. Rest area
c. Car park
d. Service area
77. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this urban road?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Right turn lane
b. Left turn lane
c. Straight ahead lane
d. Lanes going in different directions
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Factory ahead
b. Men at work
c. Collapsed road
d. Road congestion
80. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
b. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
c. The road grip becomes stronger
d. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
81. A motorized vehicle driver with a small vehicle driving license needs to take an examination in which of the following circumstances?
a. Reached 12 points in a scoring cycle
b. After the expiration of the driving license
c. Points in a scoring cycle is not perfect
d. At the end of a scoring cycle
82. When a vehicle approaches a bus stopping at a bus stop, what should the driver do in case the bus starts up suddenly or pedestrians cross in front of the bus?
a. Be ready to apply emergency braking
b. Honk to remind, speed up and pass
c. Reduce speed, keep a sufficient distance and be ready to stop anytime
d. Maintain the normal speed
83. When motorized vehicles cross each other on a narrow mountain road without a central dividing line, how should they proceed?
a. The vehicle not close to the mountain should go first
b. The slow vehicle should go first
c. The loaded vehicle should go first
d. The vehicle close to the mountain should go first
84. When a vehicle turning right at an intersection encounters a vehicle in front in the same lane waiting for the green light how should it proceed?
a. Honk at the vehicle in front to yield
b. Turn from the left side of the front vehicle
c. Stop and wait for his or her turn
d. Turn from the right side of the front vehicle
85. When the tire pressure is too low, the fast-running tire can change its shape like waves and increase its temperature, which in turn can cause what?
a. Even lower tire pressure
b. Increases resistance to the vehicle
c. Unstable tire pressure
d. Tire blowout
86. When a motor vehicle passes a level crossing, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 20 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 15 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
87. If a motorized vehicle on the road has deliberately covered or stained or failed to install the license plate, what is the penalty?
a. 12 points
b. 6 points
c. 3 points
d. 2 points
88. If a vehicle enters a left lane for overtaking but is unable to ensure a safe horizontal distance with the normally-running vehicle in front, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and overtake
b. Give up overtaking
c. Overtake after running a distance in parallel
d. Overtake with care
89. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of environmental protection
b. Not carrying ID card
c. Not having the label of inspection
d. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
90. When discovering the persons injured in a traffic accident need rescue while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Go ahead by bypassing the scene
b. Dodge as much as possible
c. Send the injured persons to hospital in a timely manner or make emergency calls
d. Find an excuse to dodge the scene
91. In thick or extremely thick fog with poor visibility, when driving is difficult, what should the driver do?
a. Turn on the hazard lights and continue to go ahead
b. Turn on the contour light and fog light and drive on the right side
c. Turn on the head light and continue to go ahead
d. Turn on the hazard lights and fog lights and stop at a safe place
92. When a motorized vehicle driver obtains his or her driving license for the first time how long is his or her period of probation?
a. 18 months
b. 16 months
c. 6 months
d. 12 months
93. When encountering school children crossing the road in a queue, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and go slowly
b. Continuously honk to urge them
c. Stop to yield
d. Speed up in advance and pass forcefully
94. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Reduce speed or stop to yield
b. Not reduce speed
c. Stick to the center of the road
d. Speed up
95. When finding a vehicle in the opposite direction having difficulty to go forward and needing to borrow road while crossing each other, what should the driver do?
a. Not occupy the road of the other side and should go forward normally
b. Indicate the other side to stop and yield
c. Speed up and go forward by the right side
d. Yield to the other side as much as possible
96. If a driver has driven for more than four hours, he or she should stop the vehicle and rest for at least how long?
a. 20 minutes
b. 5 minutes
c. 15 minutes
d. 10 minutes
97. When driving on icy and snowy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
98. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his or her conduct does not constitute a crime what is the penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 12 points
c. 6 points
d. 3 points
99. What is the main impact of the road conditions at night on safe driving?
a. The road surface is complex and changing
b. The driver can easily have impulse and illusion
c. The physical strength of the driver decreases
d. The visibility is low and unfavorable for observing road traffic conditions
100. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. The driving license should be temporarily detained
b. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
c. The driving license should be revoked
d. Detention of less than 10 days
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay whatever it is worth to you.