1. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
2. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
3. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
4. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you can turn right.
5. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
6. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the engine compartment is open.
7. This meter shows the oil in the tank is already below the warning line.
8. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it indicates that the handbrake is in the braking position.
9. On this section of road frequency of honking must be reduced.
10. In this situation at a level crossing you must speed up and pass.
11. When the light switch is rotated to this position, all lights of the vehicle are lit.
12. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil pressure could be too high.
13. When passing a dangerous section of a mountain road, in particular which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should drive with care and avoid stopping.
14. If a driver on an expressway is feeling exhausted he should immediately stop and rest.
15. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
16. When a vehicle passes a sharp curve, it may overtake if traffic is light.
17. When driving on an urban road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 50 km/hour.
18. When driving, the driver should be courteous and defensive, instead of being offensive.
19. If a vehicle may encounter a vehicle coming in the opposite direction in the course of overtaking, the driver should speed up in advance and overtake.
20. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his own but does not leave or causes traffic congestion, the driver can be punished with a fine of 200 yuan.
21. If a driver of a motor vehicle on an expressway illegally occupies the emergency lane the punishment is 6 penalty points.
22. As thick fog reduces visibility, turning on the high beam light can increase the visibility.
23. Do not drive a vehicle when the door or compartment is not properly closed.
24. When a vehicles turns, it should do so on the right side and refrain from occupying the lane of the other party. The left turn should be gentle and the right turn should be sharp.
25. When a vehicle goes uphill on a mountain road, it should change to a lower gear in a timely, accurate and rapid manner so as to avoid a situation in which driving at a high gear can reduce the power of the engine.
26. If a small motor vehicle driver is in a traffic accident which has caused human casualties, assuming the level of responsibility of the license not being revoked, he should receive inspection within 30 of the end of the scoring cycle.
27. When braking on a muddy road, the tires can easily spin or drift and cause traffic accidents.
28. When a motorized vehicle cannot find a parking place it can be parked on the sidewalk.
29. If a driver is suspected of driving a vehicle on the road which has reached write-off standard the traffic police may detain him according to law.
30. When driving at night, the driver should go at a lower speed because his field of vision is limited and he can hardly observe the traffic conditions beyond the area covered by his vehicle light.
31. When a motor vehicle makes a U-turn or a turn, or goes down a slope, the maximum speed should not exceed 40 km/hour.
32. A qualified driver should not only be technically adept, but more importantly have good driving habits and ethical attainments.
33. A vehicle is not allowed to reverse on the ramp of an expressway.
34. The Regulations on Implementing the Law on Road Traffic Safety state that the maximum speed on an expressway is no more than 120 km. Therefore driving on an expressway is not illegal as long as the speed does not exceed 120 km.
35. When a vehicle passes a crosswalk, the driver should yield to the pedestrians.
36. When driving in windy, rainy, snowy, foggy and other complex weather conditions, the driver should turn on the head light, honk continuously and overtake rapidly if the vehicle in front goes slowly.
37. If a motorized vehicle causes a road accident immediately move the vehicle to the side of the road.
38. When a motorized vehicle encounters the cut in by another vehicle in a roundabout, the driver may not evade as long as he has the right of way.
39. When a motorized vehicle runs uphill, close to the top of the slope it should accelerate and honk.
40. A motorized vehicle driver is not allowed to drive a vehicle pulling a trailer during the period of probation.
41. How should you proceed through this intersection?
a. Reduce speed and go slowly
b. Maintain speed and pass
c. Hoot to urge
d. Speed up and pass
42. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Unlock car doors
b. Child safety lock
c. Windows on both sides
d. Electric motor door
43. What markings are the filled triangle area circled in the picture?
a. A guide line
b. Reduce speed line
c. A stop line
d. A cross-hatched marking
44. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. County road number
c. Provincial road number
d. Township road number
45. What type of sign is this?
a. A tourist zone sign
b. An expressway notice sign
c. An announcement sign
d. A work area sign
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway rest area
b. Expressway bus station
c. Expressway service area
d. Expressway gas station
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Weather station
b. Mind side wind
c. Tunnel entrance
d. Wind vane
48. How to proceed if encountering such a situation when driving a motor vehicle at an intersection?
a. Obey the traffic lights
b. Stop and wait
c. Turn right
d. Go straight on the right side
49. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Cold and warm air fan
b. Snow start mode
c. Air circulation
d. Air conditioning
50. What is the meaning of the white sold line circled in the picture?
a. Turn waiting line
b. Yield line
c. Stop line
d. Reduce speed line
51. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Low beam light open
b. Head fog light open
c. High beam light open
d. Tail fog light open
52. What is the meaning of the yellow broken line on the curbstone?
a. Loading and unloading cargos is prohibited
b. Long stopping is prohibited
c. Letting passengers on and off is prohibited
d. Temporary stopping is prohibited
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway place and direction notice
b. Expressway left side exit notice
c. Expressway next exit notice
d. Expressway right side exit notice
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Two-way traffic
b. Variable flow lane
c. Separation road
d. Reduce speed and yield
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right
b. Continue straight or turn left at interchange intersection
c. Continue straight or turn right at interchange intersection
d. Going straight and turning left
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Speed is limited
b. Minimum speed
c. Maximum speed
d. Recommended speed
57. What marking are the two double yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. One-way lane separation lines
b. Tidal lane lines
c. Lane separation lines that can be crossed
d. Two-way lane separation lines
58. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The front and rear parking lights are flashing
c. The hazard lights are flashing
d. The left turn signal light is flashing
59. What is this road marking?
a. A cross-hatched marking
b. A prohibitive area
c. A central circle
d. A guide line
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway direction notice
b. Expressway driving route
c. Expressway place distance notice
d. Expressway destination name
61. How to proceed when driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights flashing?
a. No passing
b. Immediately speed up and pass
c. Pull over and wait
d. Look and make sure it is safe to pass
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for small vehicles
b. Small vehicle lane
c. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
d. Motorized vehicle lane
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
d. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Height limit of 3.5 meters
b. Vehicle distance limit of 3.5 meters
c. 3.5 meter height limit is lifted
d. Width is limited to 3.5 meters
65. What does this meter mean?
a. Fuel gauge
c. Pressure meter
d. Water temperature meter
66. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Y-intersection ahead
b. Can only turn left or right on the road ahead
c. Separating road ahead
d. Vehicles need to merge left or right ahead
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Distance to a tourist area
b. Tourist area sign
c. Category of a tourist area
d. Direction to a tourist area
68. When driving a motor vehicle and seeing such traffic lights at a railway crossing, how to proceed?
a. Observe and go slowly
b. Pass before the train arrives
c. Do not cross the stop line
d. Do not change gear and speed up and pass
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Stop to yield
b. Main road has priority
c. One-way road
d. Streets on both sides
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Manned level crossing 150m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
d. Unmanned level crossing 150m ahead
71. What does this sign mean?
a. End of 40 km/hour speed limit
b. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
c. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
d. Drive at reduced speed for 40 meters section
72. Pulling this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Hazard lights
b. The reserve light
c. Left and right turn signals
d. The contour light
73. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Go straight or change to left lane
b. Go straight or turn left
c. Turn left or make a U turn
d. Go straight or make a U turn
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Indoor car park
b. Open-air car park
c. Private car park
d. Special purpose car park
75. What is the maximum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 120 km/hour
b. 110 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 90 km/hour
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Parking area for non-motorized vehicles
b. Non-motorized vehicles only
c. Electric bikes only
d. Parking space for non-motorized vehicles
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
d. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
78. This sign means which vehicles are prohibited from passing?
a. Small trucks
b. Small passenger vehicles
c. Every kind of vehicle
d. Midsize passenger vehicles
79. What is the illegal behaviour of the temporary parking of the red car?
a. It is more than 30 meters from the roadside
b. It is less than 30 meters from a gas station
c. It has parked in the area marked for no stopping
d. It has stopped in the area for non-motorized vehicles
80. When driving a motor vehicle through a railway crossing without traffic signals and managerial personnel how to proceed?
a. Stop to look and make sure it is safe to pass
b. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
c. Use the neutral gear and slide through
d. Properly reduce the speed and pass through
81. How should a minor road traffic accident with no casualties and no dispute be dealt with ?
a. Make a detour for other vehicles
b. Preserve the scene and then discuss a solution
c. Leave the scene and discuss a solution on their own
d. Refrain from moving the vehicle
82. What is the purpose of indicative signs?
a. Give information about direction
b. Warn about danger ahead
c. Restrict the vehicles and pedestrians from passing
d. Indicate the vehicles and pedestrians to go ahead
83. What is the penalty for using a falsified or altered driving licenses?
a. 6 points
b. 12 points
c. 2 points
d. 3 points
84. How should a motor vehicle use lights when overtaking at night?
a. Turn on the high beam light
b. Turn off the head light
c. Change the high and low beam lights
d. Turn on the fog light
85. Which of the following acts will be subject to a fine of 200 yuan ~ 2,000 yuan and driving license being revoked?
a. Going 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
b. Escaping after causing a traffic accident
c. Driving without carrying a driving license
d. Violating road traffic regulations
86. When driving on an expressway with signs and markings the driver should proceed according to what provisions for speed and lane driving?
a. Signs or markings
b. Local regulations
c. Vehicle manual
d. Road Traffic Safety Law
87. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a rainy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The reverse light
b. The high beam light
c. The head and tail fog lights
d. The hazard lights
88. Which of the following documents should be in the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. Vehicle registration papers
b. The vehicle insurance policy
c. Certificate of ex-factory inspection
d. The vehicle license
89. When a following vehicle gives the overtaking signal, what should the driver do if conditions permit?
a. Move to the right side and speed up
b. Yield a proper space and speed up
c. Voluntarily reduce speed and drive on the right side
d. Reduce speed rapidly or apply an emergency braking
90. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his liability?
a. Economic liability
b. Criminal liability
c. Direct liability
d. Civil liability
91. What is the correct way to deal with the situation when a vehicle coming in the opposite direction suddenly overtakes and occupies your lane?
a. Maintain the original speed
b. Speed up and go forward
c. Reduce speed and avoid as much as possible until stopped
d. Obstruct the way of that vehicle
92. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The road grip becomes stronger
b. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
c. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
d. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
93. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his driving license for the first time how long is his period of probation?
a. 2 years
b. 3 months
c. 6 months
d. 12 months
94. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Carefully select a speed
b. Speed up and pass
c. Make a detour
d. Maintain the normal speed
95. When a vehicle enters a two-way tunnel, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The high beam light
b. The hazard lights
c. The fog light
d. The width light or the low beam light
96. When a vehicle turning right at an intersection encounters a vehicle in front in the same lane waiting for the green light how should it proceed?
a. Turn from the right side of the front vehicle
b. Turn from the left side of the front vehicle
c. Stop and wait for his turn
d. Honk at the vehicle in front to yield
97. What is the wrong measure to avoid tire blowout?
a. Replace the tire that has cracks or deep cuts
b. Remove objects from tire tread grooves in a timely manner
c. Reduce tire pressure
d. Check the tires regularly
98. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 20 km/hour
99. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 12 points
b. 3 points
c. 2 points
d. 6 points
100. If a vehicle enters a left lane for overtaking but is unable to ensure a safe horizontal distance with the normally-running vehicle in front, what should the driver do?
a. Overtake after running a distance in parallel
b. Give up overtaking
c. Overtake with care
d. Speed up and overtake
I hope that you are finding this website helpful and that it saves you valuable time in preparing for your driving test.
Please pay what you think it is worth to continue using it.