1. When driving a motor vehicle in this position if the front wheel of the vehicle has passed the stop line it may continue to pass.
2. In this situation the vehicle going uphill should allow the vehicle going downhill to go first.
3. When a motorized vehicle breaks down, the light shown in the picture flashes.
4. This meter shows the current temperature of the coolant is 90 degrees.
5. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you cannot go straight or turn left.
6. In this situation you can speed up and pass the crosswalk.
7. From this position you can directly enter the carriageway of an expressway.
8. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the rear fog light.
9. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine needs oil.
10. The maximum speed on this section of road is 50 km/hour.
11. The method and route of the red car changing lanes is correct.
12. When a motorized vehicle overtakes, immediately after it should turn on the right-turn signal and return to the original lane.
13. The minimum speed for driving a small passenger vehicle on an expressway is 90 km/hour.
14. Vehicles must be completely stopped before opening the car door and letting passengers on and off.
15. When following a vehicle, the following vehicle may use the high beam light.
16. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused serious injury may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
17. If a driver of a motor does not yield to a school bus in accordance with the stipulations the punishment is 6 penalty points.
18. When driving on a road covered by ice and snow, the driver must reduce speed and increase the safe distance.
19. A front tire blowout is very dangerous. The vehicle will immediately turn to the side where the tire is blown out and have a direct impact on the drivers control of the steering wheel.
20. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection that has no traffic signals it must pass through as fast as possible.
21. When there is a continuous rain, the shoulders of the mountain roads may become loose and the embankments may collapse. When driving in this weather, the driver should select the middle solid road and refrain from going close to the roadsides.
22. The motorized vehicle driver who lives outside the jurisdiction of the issuing vehicle management station may apply to the vehicle management station at the place where he or she is living, for license change.
23. In a vehicle that has safety belts, the driver should request the passengers to buckle up.
24. A vehicle may stop on the ramp of an expressway.
25. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of inspection of another vehicle.
26. When overtaking, the driver should try his or her best to increase the horizontal distance and, when necessary, may cross the solid line to overtake.
27. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed 30 km/hour.
28. A motorized vehicle on the road should display a license plate according to regulations.
29. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on an expressway, place a warning sign 50 ~ 100 meters in the coming direction.
30. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of road traffic regulations shall be subject to the relevant punishment.
31. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
32. When a motorized vehicle runs in a foggy weather the driver should turn on the fog light and the hazard lights.
33. When driving a vehicle on the road, it should be safely at the prescribed speed.
34. When crossing each other on a narrow road, the driver should slow down, yield and stop first.
35. When a vehicle goes uphill, the driver should observe the road conditions and the length of the slope in advance and shift to the lower gear in a timely manner to ensure the vehicle has sufficient power.
36. A person applying for a small motor vehicle or three-wheeled motor vehicle license should be aged 18 years old to 70 years old.
37. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
38. A rear tire blowout can sway the tail of the vehicle. The driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle go straight, reduce speed and then stop.
39. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is suspected of having falsified or altered a license plate or vehicle license.
40. When driving at night, the driver should try as much as possible to avoid overtaking. When he or she really needs to overtake, he or she may switch between the high and low beam lights to alert the vehicle in front.
41. What does this meter mean?
b. Fuel gauge
c. Pressure meter
d. Water temperature meter
42. What is the meaning of the area on the far left lane of the broken white lines ?
a. Special lane for small buses
b. Special lane for taxis without passengers
c. Special lane for large buses
d. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Slow down to pass
b. Road closed
c. Branching junction
44. What is the minimum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 60 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 110 km/hour
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Drive slowly
b. Pedestrians go first
c. Watch for pedestrians
d. Pedestrians only
46. What does this sign mean?
d. Culvert bridge
47. What to do in this situation when motorized vehicles stop and wait in line in front?
a. Stop and wait in line
b. Use the left side across the sold line to overtake
c. Use the right side to overtake
d. Use either side to overtake
48. What is the role of the ABS in emergency braking?
a. To prevent wheel blocking
b. To reduce brake inertia
c. To automatically control the direction
d. To cut off the power output
49. What is the meaning of the central yellow diagonal filled line?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
c. One-way lane-dividing lane
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to right lane
b. Branching place
c. Road widens
d. Number of lanes increasing
51. What type of sign is this?
a. A directional sign
b. A warning sign
c. A prohibitive sign
d. An indicative sign
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Right turn lane
b. U turn lane
c. Straight-going lane
d. Left turn lane
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Overflowing road
b. Overflowing bridge
d. Marine wharf
54. How should you proceed through this intersection?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Maintain speed and pass
d. Hoot to urge
55. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Child safety lock
b. Windows on both sides
c. Unlock car doors
d. Electric motor door
56. What markings are the filled triangle area circled in the picture?
a. A guide line
b. Reduce speed line
c. A cross-hatched marking
d. A stop line
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Provincial road number
b. National highway number
c. County road number
d. Township road number
58. What type of sign is this?
a. A work area sign
b. An announcement sign
c. A tourist zone sign
d. An expressway notice sign
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway rest area
b. Expressway service area
c. Expressway gas station
d. Expressway bus station
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Mind side wind
b. Wind vane
c. Tunnel entrance
d. Weather station
61. How to proceed if encountering such a situation when driving a motor vehicle at an intersection?
a. Turn right
b. Obey the traffic lights
c. Stop and wait
d. Go straight on the right side
62. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Snow start mode
b. Air circulation
c. Cold and warm air fan
d. Air conditioning
63. What is the meaning of the white sold line circled in the picture?
a. Reduce speed line
b. Yield line
c. Turn waiting line
d. Stop line
64. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does it mean if this light (as illustrated) is always on?
a. Air bags are in working condition
b. Anti-lock braking system failure
c. The air bag is faulty
d. Safety belt not buckled up
65. What is the meaning of the yellow broken line on the curbstone?
a. Temporary stopping is prohibited
b. Loading and unloading cargos is prohibited
c. Long stopping is prohibited
d. Letting passengers on and off is prohibited
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway right side exit notice
b. Expressway left side exit notice
c. Expressway place and direction notice
d. Expressway next exit notice
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Variable flow lane
b. Reduce speed and yield
c. Two-way traffic
d. Separation road
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Continue straight or turn right at interchange
b. Continue straight or turn left at interchange
c. Going straight and turning left
d. Going straight and turning right
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Speed is limited
b. Recommended speed
c. Minimum speed
d. Maximum speed
70. What marking are the two double yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. Two-way lane separation lines
b. One-way lane separation lines
c. Tidal lane lines
d. Lane separation lines that can be crossed
71. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The left turn signal light is flashing
b. The front and rear parking lights are flashing
c. The hazard lights are flashing
d. The right turn signal light is flashing
72. What is this road marking?
a. A central circle
b. A prohibitive area
c. A guide line
d. A cross-hatched marking
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway toll station notice
b. Expressway service area notice
c. Expressway safety place notice
d. Expressway bus station notice
74. How to proceed when driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights flashing?
a. Pull over and wait
b. No passing
c. Immediately speed up and pass
d. Look and make sure it is safe to pass
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for small vehicles
b. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
c. Small vehicle lane
d. Motorized vehicle lane
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
d. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
77. What does this sign mean?
a. 3.5 meter height limit is lifted
b. Height limit of 3.5 meters
c. Width is limited to 3.5 meters
d. Vehicle distance limit of 3.5 meters
78. What does this meter mean?
b. Pressure meter
c. Fuel gauge
d. Water temperature meter
79. What happens to the range of visibility at night when the drivers observation is markedly poorer than in the daytime?
a. It is shorter
b. It is unchanged
c. It is irregular
d. It is longer
80. The traffic police may confiscate the motorized vehicle driving licence according to law in which situation?
a. Driving when exhausted
b. Exceeding 10% of the prescribed speed limit
c. Driving after drinking
d. Driving when not buckled up
81. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes lanes what requires attention?
a. Speed up and enter the lane on the left side
b. Turn on the turn signal and quickly turn left
c. Not impact the normal running of other vehicles
d. Enter the lane on the left side and properly reduce speed
82. When driving in a rainstorm and the windscreen wiper cannot totally wipe off the rain water, what should the driver do?
a. Drive at a reduced speed
b. Immediately reduce speed and stop at the road side
c. Maintain the normal speed
d. Concentrate his or her attention and drive with care
83. When which of the following cases occur can a driver not drive a vehicle?
a. Reaching 10 penalty points
b. Driving license nearly expired
c. Driving license is lost or destroyed
d. Reaching 6 penalty points
84. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
b. Center street
c. Elevated road
85. How does the traffic control department of the public security organ deal with the driver whose accumulated penalty points reach the stipulated limit?
a. Educate him on the law and regulations and re-test.
b. Detention of less than 15 days
c. Lifetime driving ban
d. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
86. Before entering a level crossing, the vehicle should reduce speed and change to a lower gear, and after entering the level crossing what should the driver do?
a. Stop and look
b. Can change to a higher gear
c. Cannot change gear
d. Can change gear
87. The vehicle should not drive in which case?
a. Speakers not closed
b. Top window not closed
c. Door not closed
d. Windows not closed
88. When a motor vehicle on the road pulls over how should lights be used?
a. Use the high and low beam lights alternately
b. Do not use signal lights
c. Turn on the right-turn signal in advance
d. Turn on the hazard lights
89. When driving in a rainy day, what should the driver do when a pedestrian holding umbrella or in raincoat is walking on the highway?
a. Honk in advance and properly reduce speed
b. Continuously honk to indicate him to yield
c. Speed up and bypass
d. Drive at the normal speed
90. When driving on a long downhill road, in addition to the brake what is another way to control speed?
a. Shift to the neutral gear and slide
b. Use the engine to brake
c. Turn off the engine and slide
d. Depress the clutch and slide
91. How should the driver of a vehicle change lane before an intersection?
a. In the area marked by solid lines in the intersection
b. Before the stop line at the intersection
c. In the area marked by solid lines before the intersection
d. In the area marked by broken lines as indicated by the guide arrow
92. When a motorized vehicle runs on an expressway, which of the following is correct?
a. May stop on the road shoulder to let passengers on and off
b. May stop in the emergency lane to load and unload cargos
c. May overtake or stop in the acceleration or deceleration lane
d. Is not allowed to drive or stop in the emergency lane in a non-emergency case
93. When the green light at a congested intersection is on, what can the vehicles do?
a. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
b. May directly enter the intersection
c. Cannot enter the intersection
d. Enter the intersection if it is safe to do so
94. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Driving a motor vehicle but not giving way to a school bus as prescribed
b. Driving a motorized vehicle when driving license is temporarily detained
c. Driving a motor vehicle with a deliberately stained number plate
d. Obtaining a driving license by deception
95. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Main street
d. Elevated road
96. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in violation of the Law on Road Traffic Safety is classified as what type of behaviour?
c. Disobeying rules
d. Violating regulations
97. When encountering a vehicle in the opposite direction forcing its way by using his or her lane, what should the driver do?
a. Voluntarily yield to the other side
b. Use the high beam light to warn the other side
c. Force the other side to drive by the right side
d. Go ahead by the center of the road
98. The safety pillow can effectively protect what part of the driver in a rear-end collision?
99. Following which of the following acts is a person is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license for 3 years?
a. Smoking addiction
b. Injecting illegal drugs
c. Injecting insulin
d. Being drunk
100. When the green arrow for a lane is on and there are still pedestrians in the crosswalk before the vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Directly start up and pass
b. Start up after the pedestrians have passed
c. Start up and bypass the pedestrians from behind
d. Start up and bypass before the pedestrians
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.