1. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
2. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the front fog light.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the foot brake system may be faulty.
4. In this situation you must stop and yield to the pedestrians.
5. When encountering such a situation you have the right of way.
6. Turning the ignition key to the ACC position works the starter.
7. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the drivers seat is not properly adjusted.
8. The red car may proceed in that lane.
9. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
10. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the right side door is not closed.
11. This motor vehicle parked at the roadside is not an illegal act.
12. If you see such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must speed up and pass.
13. When driving in a heavy rain, the driver should control the speed to avoid the danger arising from water slide.
14. After a tire blows out and before the driver can control the speed of the vehicle, he or she should refrain from using the foot brake to stop the vehicle. Otherwise, a horizontal swing of the vehicle can cause greater danger.
15. When the traffic conditions at an intersection are complicated, the driver should be patiently waiting instead of taking chance.
16. When a vehicle passes a tunnel, it is prohibited from overtaking.
17. If a motor vehicle license plate is destroyed the owner of the vehicle should apply to the issuing vehicle management station for a reissue or replacement.
18. When a motorized vehicle is on the road, the children in the car may not use the safety belts.
19. When a vehicle runs on an expressway at the speed of 100 kilometers per hour, its safe distance from the vehicle in front in the same lane is more than 100 meters.
20. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
21. When a vehicle passes a sharp curve, it may overtake if traffic is light.
22. When driving on an urban road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 50 km/hour.
23. When driving, the driver should be courteous and defensive, instead of being offensive.
24. A vehicle should try to speed up after starting from the roadside and rapidly turn left into the traffic flow on the road.
25. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his or her own but does not leave or causes traffic congestion, the driver can be punished with a fine of 200 yuan.
26. If a driver of a motor vehicle on an expressway illegally occupies the emergency lane the punishment is 6 penalty points.
27. As thick fog reduces visibility, turning on the high beam light can increase the visibility.
28. Do not drive a vehicle when the door or compartment is not properly closed.
29. When a vehicles turns, it should do so on the right side and refrain from occupying the lane of the other party. The left turn should be gentle and the right turn should be sharp.
30. When a vehicle passes a curve on a mountain road, the driver should reduce speed, honk and stick to the right.
31. If a small motor vehicle driver is in a traffic accident which has caused human casualties, assuming the level of responsibility of the license not being revoked, he or she should receive inspection within 30 days of the end of the scoring cycle.
32. When braking on a muddy road, the tires can easily spin or drift and cause traffic accidents.
33. When a motorized vehicle cannot find a parking place it can be parked on the sidewalk.
34. If a driver is suspected of driving a vehicle on the road which has reached write-off standard the traffic police may detain him according to law.
35. When driving at night, the driver should go at a lower speed because his or her field of vision is limited and he or she can hardly observe the traffic conditions beyond the area covered by his or her vehicle light.
36. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal and rapidly enter the new lane.
37. A qualified driver should not only be technically adept, but more importantly have good driving habits and ethical attainments.
38. A vehicle is not allowed to reverse on the ramp of an expressway.
39. The Regulations on Implementing the Law on Road Traffic Safety state that the maximum speed on an expressway is no more than 120 km. Therefore driving on an expressway is not illegal as long as the speed does not exceed 120 km.
40. When a vehicle passes a crosswalk, the driver should yield to the pedestrians.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane direction
b. Left turn lane
c. Bypass lane
d. U turn lane
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing
b. Unmanned level crossing
c. Multi-track train crossing
d. Note continuous honking
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. No left or right turn
c. Changing to left lane or right lane prohibited
d. U turn prohibited at intersection
44. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Front windscreen defroster
b. Rear windscreen wiper
c. Front windscreen wiper
d. Rear windscreen defroster
45. What marking are the road markings circled in the picture?
a. Stop and yield lines
b. Slowdown and yield lines
c. Intersection indication lines
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway exit ahead
b. Expressway starting point notice
c. Expressway entry ahead
d. Expressway end point notice
47. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
b. Reminder notice
c. Vehicles are allowed to pass
d. Intersection warning
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
b. No passing for bicycles
c. Special lane for bicycles
d. Bicycle parking section
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for lane branching
b. Main road yield
c. Watch for lane merging
d. Y-shaped intersection
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Yielding prohibited
b. Stop to yield
c. Yield when crossing each other
d. Reduce speed and yield
51. What is this control device?
a. The hazard lights switch
b. The reverse light switch
c. Light and signal combination switch
d. The wiper switch
52. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Road ahead has an obstacle on the right side and vehicles need to merge left
b. Left turn or merge left ahead
c. Right turn or merge right ahead
d. Left turn or left detour ahead
53. What does this sign mean?
a. No passing
b. Passing on the right side
c. Passing on both sides
d. Passing on the left side
54. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this urban road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Right turn lane
b. Left turn lane
c. Lanes going in different directions
d. Straight ahead lane
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Factory ahead
b. Road congestion
c. Men at work
d. Collapsed road
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Changing lane prohibited
b. No U turn
c. No left turn
d. Going straight is prohibited
58. What is this pedal?
a. The clutch pedal
b. The handbrake
c. The accelerator pedal
d. The brake pedal
59. What is the meaning of the white rectangular boxes?
a. Long time parking
b. Limited time parking
c. Free parking
d. Special use parking
60. What does this sign mean?
a. T-intersection alert
b. Crossroad intersection alert
c. Road separation notice
d. Y-intersection notice
61. What is the minimum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 60 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 80 km/hour
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Go straight or turn left
b. Turn right or turn left only
c. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
d. Go straight or turn right
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Bump road
b. Low-lying road
c. High road bumps
d. Hump bridge
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping prohibited
b. Temporary stopping prohibited
c. Stop to yield
d. Vehicle entry prohibited
65. How many meters away from this section of road must a motor vehicle not be parked?
a. Less than 10 meters
b. Less than 50 meters
c. Less than 30 meters
d. Less than 5 meters
66. What is the meaning of the white rectangular boxes?
a. 90-degree parking spaces
b. Parallel parking spaces
c. Diagonal parking spaces
d. Taxi passenger pickup and let-off parking spaces
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Distance to tunnel entrance
b. Distance to tunnel exit
c. Total length of tunnel
d. Distance from vehicle in front in tunnel
68. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for turning left
d. A signal for waiting to turn left
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. Straight-going lane
c. Ahead only
d. One-way road
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Crosswalk lights
b. Watch for traffic lights
c. Watch for pedestrians
71. When driving a motor vehicle and encountering this type of bridge what should be done first?
a. Go through slowly
b. Stop and look at the situation
c. Speed up and pass as soon as possible
d. Maintain a constant speed and go through
72. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at floor and head
b. Blow air at sides and floor
c. Outside air circulation
d. Inside air circulation
73. What marking are the white solid line markings circled in the picture?
a. One-way travel lines
b. Fixed guide lane lines
c. Variable guide lane lines
d. Direction guide lines
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on both sides
b. No passing
c. Passing on the right side
d. Passing on the left side
75. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for slowing down
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for waiting to turn left
d. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
76. Which kind of lane is the red car is driving in?
a. An emergency lane
b. A slow lane
c. A special lane
d. A fast lane
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Slippery road
b. Temporary cliff road
c. Embankment road
d. Waterside road
78. When a motor vehicle is purchased but not yet registered and has to run on the road temporarily, what does it need?
a. Certificate of legal origin
b. Temporary driving license plate
c. Borrowed license plate
d. Lawyers certificate of the working unit
79. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Electric motor door
b. Unlock car doors
c. Windows on both sides
d. Child safety lock
80. When passing an unmanned level crossing, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Maintain the speed and pass
c. Stop, look and pass
d. Reduce speed and pass
81. What is the main impact of the road conditions in icy and snowy weather?
a. Braking performance is poorer and can easily cause side pulling
b. The resistance to the vehicle increases
c. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
d. The visibility is lower and the field of vision is blurred
82. How long is the cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations?
a. 14 months
b. 6 months
c. 10 months
d. 12 months
83. When driving in which of the following cases cannot the driver overtake the vehicle in front.
a. The vehicle in front pulls over
b. The vehicle in front is turning left
c. The vehicle in front is turning right
d. The vehicle in front is slowing down to yield
84. A driver who escapes after causing a traffic accident which has caused death is subject to a prison term of how many years?
a. More than 7 years
b. Less than 3 years
c. 3 years ~ 7 years
d. More than 10 years
85. If an improper place is chosen for crossing another vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Occupy the left lane to force the opposite party to reduce speed and yield
b. Reduce speed and cross each other slowly, or stop to yield
c. Turn the head light to indicate the opposite party to stop and yield
d. Speed up and select a better place
86. When starting up a vehicle stopping at the roadside, what should the driver do first?
a. Observe the conditions around the vehicles
c. Increase engine rotation speed
d. Add gas and start
87. What is the purpose of directional signs?
a. Give direction information
b. Warn about danger ahead
c. Restrict vehicle access
d. Indicate speed limit information
88. When encountering non-motorized vehicles cutting in on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Honk to warn
c. Suddenly speed up when approaching
d. Reduce speed and yield
89. When a vehicle running at night encounters a curve ahead, what changes will occur to its lighting?
a. Does not change its distance
b. Moves from the center of the road to the roadside
c. Leave the road surface
d. Becomes lower
90. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law if the driver does not carry what kind of document?
a. Vehicle license
b. ID card
c. Qualification certificate
d. Vehicle permit
91. When a vehicle has to stop on an expressway due to a vehicle trouble, the driver should place a breakdown warning sign at least how many meters behind the vehicle?
92. As the road is wet and slippery after rain, emergency braking when driving can easily cause what?
a. Cause collision due to poor visibility
b. Cause engine kill
c. Be ignored by the drivers of other vehicles
d. Side skidding causing a traffic accident
93. What is the purpose of indicative markings?
a. To prohibit passage
b. To warn and remind
c. To limit passage
d. To indicate passage
94. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Large van
b. Public bus
c. Police car performing a task
95. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a major accident in violation of the traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property he or she may be subject to what penalty?
a. A prison term of more than 3 years
b. A prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention
c. A prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years
d. A prison term of more than 5 years
96. When a motorized vehicle driving on a road without a central line has a vehicle coming in the opposite direction how to drive?
a. Pass by the center of the road
b. Pass close to the roadside
c. Reduce speed and pass on the right side
d. Pass by using the lane for non-motorized vehicles
97. What is the main impact of muddy roads on safe driving?
a. The road grip becomes stronger
b. The tires can easily spin and skid
c. The resistance to the vehicle becomes weaker
d. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
98. A motorized vehicle driver with a small vehicle driving license needs to take an examination in which of the following circumstances?
a. Points in a scoring cycle is not perfect
b. At the end of a scoring cycle
c. Reached 12 points in a scoring cycle
d. After the expiration of the driving license
99. When a vehicle approaches a bus stopping at a bus stop, what should the driver do in case the bus starts up suddenly or pedestrians cross in front of the bus?
a. Honk to remind, speed up and pass
b. Maintain the normal speed
c. Be ready to apply emergency braking
d. Reduce speed, keep a sufficient distance and be ready to stop anytime
100. When a vehicle follows another vehicle on a mountain road, what should the driver do?
a. Try to find a chance to overtake
b. Properly increase the safe distance
c. Closely follow the vehicle in front
d. Properly reduce the safe distance
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.