1. This meter shows the oil in the tank is already below the warning line.
2. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it indicates that the handbrake is in the braking position.
3. On this section of road frequency of honking must be reduced.
4. In this situation at a level crossing you must speed up and pass.
5. When the light switch is rotated to this position, all lights of the vehicle are lit.
6. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil pressure could be too high.
7. When driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights, you can turn left in front of the vehicle opposite going straight.
8. In this situation at a level crossing you must stop and look.
9. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the luggage compartment is open.
10. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the floor and windscreen air blower is on.
11. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection the traffic lights mean no passing.
12. U turn is allowed at this intersection.
13. Drivers must drive a vehicle according to the permission stated in their driving license.
14. When bicycles ahead obstruct the traffic flow, the driver may honk to remind them, speed up and bypass.
15. When a yellow light at an intersection is flashing continuously, drivers should look and make sure it is safe to pass.
16. If a vehicle without a license plate, a label of inspection, or label of insurance, is in a road accident, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
17. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, the driver should use the low gear to pass and should not change gear halfway in order to avoid engine kill.
18. When a vehicle goes downhill, the driver should properly control the speed and fully use the engine to brake.
19. If a motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol the punishment is 12 penalty points.
20. On a road covered by ice and snow a vehicle equipped with ABS system maximizes the shortness of the braking distance.
21. When the driver senses a tire blowout on the road, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle and use emergency braking to bring the vehicle swiftly to a stop.
22. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it does not have insurance according to the mandatory state insurance provisions.
23. When driving at night on a road with no or poor lighting, the driver should switch from the low beam light to the high beam light. But the vehicle following in the same direction is not allowed to use the high beam light.
24. A driver with a destroyed driving license cannot drive a motor vehicle.
25. When passing a section of a mountain road which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should avoid stopping.
26. The vehicles should run by the right shoulder of an expressway.
27. The traffic police can according to law detain the vehicle license of a vehicle on the road without a label of insurance.
28. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, it is prohibited from overtaking.
29. After a vehicle enters the expressway ramp, the driver should swiftly increase the speed to more than 60 km/hour.
30. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his or her own but does not leave, the traffic police are not allowed to order the party to leave the scene.
31. Before a vehicle merges into the traffic flow from another road, the driver should observe the traffic conditions beside and behind the vehicle.
32. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
33. Passing through traffic lights in violation of the traffic lights signal is punished by 6 penalty points.
34. As the braking distance increases on a wet road in a rainy day, the driver should use the emergency brake as much as possible to reduce speed.
35. A vehicle should not stop within 50 meters of a narrow road that is less than 4 meters wide.
36. Before a vehicle enters an intersection, the driver should reduce speed, observe and make sure it is safe to do so.
37. When driving at a level crossing, bridge, steep slope, tunnel or going through a dangerous road section, U turn is prohibited.
38. The motorized vehicle driver is not allowed to drive a motorized vehicle while his or her driving license is detained according to law.
39. When a motor vehicle applies emergency braking, the ABS system provides maximum braking force and at the same time enables the front wheels to maintain steering.
40. When a motorized vehicle on an expressway encounters traffic blocked ahead, it should follow the vehicle in front and queue in order, and immediately turn on the hazard lights in order to avoid rear-end.
41. What is this pedal?
a. The clutch pedal
b. The handbrake
c. The accelerator pedal
d. The brake pedal
42. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. One-way lane-dividing lane
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
c. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
43. What does this sign mean?
a. County road number
b. Provincial road number
c. Township road number
d. National highway number
44. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Lanes going in different directions
b. Lane for going straight and turning right
c. Lane for both going straight and U turn
d. Lane for both going straight and turning left
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Driving on both sides
b. Variable lane
c. Watch for two way traffic
d. Watch for variable flow lane
47. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Use the opposite lane to overtake
b. Use either side to overtake
c. Follow the vehicles in front
d. Use the right side to overtake
48. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. Deliberately obscured license plate
b. Driving backwards
c. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
d. No stipulated license plate
49. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
b. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
c. Crosswalk lane dividing line
d. Emergency lane dividing line
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Distance to tunnel exit
b. Total length of tunnel
c. Distance to tunnel entrance
d. Distance from vehicle in front in tunnel
51. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the left-turn signal
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. Turn on the right-turn signal
d. Turn on the head light
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Childrens passageway
c. Watch for pedestrians
d. Students passageway
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the right side
b. Road narrows on both sides
c. Bridge narrows
d. Road narrows on the left side
54. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Go straight through
b. Turn right
c. Stop and wait
d. Turn left
55. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Windscreen defroster
b. Blow air at head
c. Inside air circulation
d. Outside air circulation
56. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is prohibited
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Road branching point notice
b. Intersection notice
c. Lane information notice
d. Lane direction notice
58. What type of sign is this?
a. A prohibitive sign
b. A directional sign
c. A warning sign
d. An indicative sign
59. Which kind of lane is the red car is driving in?
a. A special lane
b. A slow lane
c. An emergency lane
d. A fast lane
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous downhill road
b. Steep downhill road
c. Steep uphill road
d. Continuous uphill roads
61. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Honk and directly enter the intersection
b. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
c. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
d. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
62. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Inside air circulation
b. Outside air circulation
c. Windscreen defroster
d. Blow air at head
63. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. An auxiliary marking
b. A warning sign
c. An indicative marking
d. A prohibitive marking
64. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The left turn signal light is flashing
c. The front and rear width lights are on
d. The front and rear parking lights are on
65. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Temporary stopping area
b. Bay style stopping area
c. Emergency stopping area
d. Public bus stopping area
66. This vehicle has stopped on an expressway due to vehicle trouble, how far behind the car should the warning sign be placed?
a. 50 meters ~ 150 meters
b. Less than 50 meters
c. 50 meters ~ 100 meters
d. At least 150 meters
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for falling rocks
b. Dangerous hillside road
c. Dangerous section
d. Cliff section
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Go straight or turn left
b. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
c. Turn left or turn right only
d. Go straight or turn right
69. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the fog lights
b. Use the high beam light
c. Use the low beam light
d. Do not use lights
70. What is the meaning of the yellow filled marking on the road?
a. Approaching obstacle
b. Approaching narrow road
c. Stay away from narrow road
d. Approaching moving obstacle
71. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The high beam light is on
b. The low beam light is on
c. The tail fog light is on
d. The head fog light is on
72. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Lane indication
b. Lane merging guide
c. Go straight
d. No passing
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway destination notice
b. Expressway next exit notice
c. Expressway right side exit notice
d. Expressway left side exit notice
74. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn right
b. Go straight
c. Turn left
d. Go straight or turn left
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the right side
b. Passing on the left side
c. Turn right
76. What does this sign mean?
a. No passing for non-motorized vehicles
b. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
c. Watch for non-motorized vehicles
d. Yield to non-motorized vehicles
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry to intersection prohibited
b. No lane changing
c. No U-turn
d. No right turn
78. What does this meter mean?
a. Engine tachometer
b. Speed meter and odometer
c. Fuel consumption meter
d. Maximum speed meter
79. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Change to left lane
b. Go straight ahead
c. Make a U turn ahead
d. Turn right ahead
80. When driving a motor vehicle through urban roads, on which of the following roads is overtaking prohibited?
a. Section with heavy traffic flow
b. Two-way carriageway
c. Main street
d. One-way section
81. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of insurance
b. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
c. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
d. Not having the label of environmental protection
82. When a vehicle on the main road approaches a conjunction with a feeder road, what should the driver do in order to prevent a collision with a vehicle that suddenly enters from the feeder road?
a. Reduce speed in advance, observe and drive with care
b. Maintain the normal speed
c. Speed up in advance and pass
d. Honk and swiftly pass
83. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a snowy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The hazard lights
b. The reverse light
c. The high beam light
d. The head and tail fog lights
84. If the household registration of a driver has moved out of the area of the original vehicle management station, where should he or she apply for license change?
a. At the residential place
b. Moved out place
c. At the location place
d. At the new place of his or her household register
85. When encountering children on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Keep honking to urge them
b. Speed up and bypass
c. Reduce speed and go slowly, or stop to yield when necessary
d. Swiftly bypass from one side
86. When driving a motorized vehicle downhill what is dangerous behaviour?
a. Change to a lower gear
b. Change to the lower gear in advance
c. Brake to reduce speed
d. Change to the neutral gear and slide
87. When discovering a road congestion ahead, what is the correct way to deal with the situation?
a. Stop and wait in line
b. Find space and overtake one vehicle after another
c. Honk to indicate the vehicle in front to speed up
d. Continue to weave through
88. How should a minor road traffic accident with no casualties and no dispute be dealt with ?
a. Make a detour for other vehicles
b. Leave the scene and discuss a solution on their own
c. Preserve the scene and then discuss a solution
d. Refrain from moving the vehicle
89. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 100 meters, what is the maximum speed?
a. Should not exceed 90 km/hour
b. Should not exceed 80 km/hour
c. Should not exceed 60 km/hour
d. Should not exceed 40 km/hour
90. If a motorized vehicle on the road has no license plate what is the penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 6 points
c. 12 points
d. 3 points
91. When driving at night on a road that has good lighting, what lights should the driver use?
a. The hazard lights
b. The fog light
c. The low beam light
d. The high beam light
92. Which of the following acts will be subject to a fine of 200 yuan ~ 2,000 yuan and driving license being revoked?
a. Violating road traffic regulations
b. Going 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
c. Driving without carrying a driving license
d. Escaping after causing a traffic accident
93. When running on an expressway that has four lanes in the same direction, the vehicles whose speed is higher than 110 kilometers per hour should run in which lane?
a. The second left lane
b. The far left lane
c. The far right lane
d. The third left lane
94. When driving in icy and snowy weather what should the driver observe?
a. The braking performance does not change
b. The braking distance becomes longer
c. The resistance to slide becomes larger
d. The road grip becomes stronger
95. How often should the motorized vehicle driver who is more than 60 years old should submit the certificate of physical conditions?
a. Every 2 years
b. Every 6 months
c. Every year
d. Every 3 years
96. When overtaking, what should the driver do if the vehicle in front refuses to reduce speed or yield?
a. Stop overtaking
b. Follow closely and find chance to overtake again
c. Speed up and continue to overtake
d. Continuously honk and speed up to overtake
97. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his or her liability?
a. Economic liability
b. Direct liability
c. Criminal liability
d. Civil liability
98. When a driver needs to borrow a lane to bypass an obstacle in front and a vehicle in the opposite direction is approaching the obstacle, what should the driver do?
a. Rapidly occupy the lane and force the vehicle coming in the opposite direction to stop and yield
b. Speed up and bypass the obstacle in advance
c. Honk to indicate the vehicle in the opposite direction to yield
d. Reduce speed or stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
99. Under what circumstances can the anti-lock braking system (ABS) maximize the efficiency of the brake?
a. Braking intermittently
b. Braking continuously
c. Gently depressing the brake pedal
d. Applying emergency braking
100. How should lights be used when a motor vehicle on the road changes to the left lane?
a. Does not need to turn on any turn signal
b. Turn on the left-turn signal in advance
c. Turn on the low beam light in advance
d. Turn on the right-turn signal in advance
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay whatever it is worth to you.