1. When the ignition switch is in the ON position you should not use the vehicle electrical appliances.
2. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the floor and windscreen air blower is on.
3. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motor vehicle, if you have passed the stop line you may continue to pass.
4. U turn is allowed at this intersection.
5. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the left side door is not closed.
6. When the ignition switch is in the START position the starter starts.
7. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you cannot turn left.
8. Driving at this sharp bend in the road you should use the high and low beam lights alternately.
9. When you turn on the low beam head light the dashboard light show in the picture is lit.
10. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the front fog light.
11. When driving a motor vehicle you must select the lanes with green arrow lights.
12. When a motorized vehicle on an expressway encounters traffic blocked ahead, it should follow the vehicle in front and queue in order, and immediately turn on the hazard lights in order to avoid rear-end.
13. If a motor vehicle is running on the road without a label of inspection, the traffic police can detain the vehicle according to law.
14. A motor vehicle driving in the city is allowed to overtake at a level crossing without a train passing through.
15. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe traffic conditions, maintain a safe distance and move into the new lane.
16. When taking state-controlled psychiatric substances you can drive a motor vehicle on the road for a short distance.
17. When encountering a road maintenance vehicle or an engineering vehicle that is operating the driver must avoid with care.
18. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in a competitive race, or extremely serious act, is subject to a prison term of less than 3 years.
19. Using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle is punished by 3 penalty points.
20. Honking in a foggy day can arouse the attention of the opposite side. After hearing the honking from the opposite side, the driver should also honk to respond.
21. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
22. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
23. When a motorized vehicle runs in a tunnel, downhill, and on other special roads, it is prohibited from overtaking.
24. A motorized vehicle reaching the scrapping standard may run on the road after being repaired.
25. When passing through an overflowing road, a high gear should be used to pass rapidly.
26. Vehicles may not stop with 30 meters of the fire hydrant or the fire brigade (station).
27. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
28. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
29. When driving a motorized vehicle you cannot enter a road if the red X-shaped light or red arrow light is on.
30. When a road accident causes human casualties, immediately rescue the injured and report to the police.
31. A vehicle running on an expressway may frequently change lanes.
32. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years.
33. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
34. A green traffic light ahead at an intersection allows the passing of motorized vehicles.
35. If a motorized vehicle hits a building or a public facility, the vehicle may leave the scene right away.
36. In the course of reversing, the driver should move slowly, observe the conditions on both sides and in the rear and be ready to stop anytime.
37. When a motor vehicle encounters an overflowing bridge the driver must stop and look at the situation and make sure it is safe to pass before passing through slowly.
38. Road traffic markings are divided into indicative markings, warning markings, and prohibitive markings.
39. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
40. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of bridges, steep slopes or tunnels.
41. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Turn right
b. Go straight through
c. Stop and wait
d. Turn left
42. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Windscreen defroster
b. Inside air circulation
c. Blow air at head
d. Outside air circulation
43. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is prohibited
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the left side
b. Passing on both sides
c. No passing
d. Passing on the right side
45. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A warning sign
c. A directional sign
d. A prohibitive sign
46. Which kind of lane is the red car is driving in?
a. A special lane
b. A fast lane
c. An emergency lane
d. A slow lane
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep uphill road
b. Steep downhill road
c. Continuous uphill roads
d. Continuous downhill road
48. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Honk and directly enter the intersection
b. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
c. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
d. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
49. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at head
b. Outside air circulation
c. Inside air circulation
d. Windscreen defroster
50. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. A warning sign
b. An auxiliary marking
c. An indicative marking
d. A prohibitive marking
51. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Luggage compartment is open
b. Engine compartment is open
c. Fuel tank cap is open
d. Doors on both sides are open
52. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Bay style stopping area
b. Temporary stopping area
c. Public bus stopping area
d. Emergency stopping area
53. This vehicle has stopped on an expressway due to vehicle trouble, how far behind the car should the warning sign be placed?
a. 50 meters ~ 150 meters
b. At least 150 meters
c. 50 meters ~ 100 meters
d. Less than 50 meters
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Cliff section
b. Dangerous section
c. Watch for falling rocks
d. Dangerous hillside road
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Go straight or turn right
b. Go straight or turn left
c. Turn left or turn right only
d. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
56. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Do not use lights
b. Use the fog lights
c. Use the high beam light
d. Use the low beam light
57. What is the meaning of the yellow filled marking on the road?
a. Approaching moving obstacle
b. Stay away from narrow road
c. Approaching obstacle
d. Approaching narrow road
58. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The low beam light is on
b. The high beam light is on
c. The head fog light is on
d. The tail fog light is on
59. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Lane indication
b. Go straight
c. Lane merging guide
d. No passing
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Stop for inspection
b. Pay parking fee
c. Stop to collect parking ticket
d. ETC passage
61. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn left
b. Go straight
c. Go straight or turn left
d. Turn right
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the right side
b. Passing on the left side
c. Turn right
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for non-motorized vehicles
b. Yield to non-motorized vehicles
c. No passing for non-motorized vehicles
d. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
64. What does this sign mean?
a. No U-turn
b. Entry to intersection prohibited
c. No right turn
d. No lane changing
65. What does this meter mean?
a. Engine tachometer
b. Fuel consumption meter
c. Speed meter and odometer
d. Maximum speed meter
66. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Change to left lane
b. Make a U turn ahead
c. Turn right ahead
d. Go straight ahead
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway exit ahead
b. Expressway beginning notice
c. Expressway entry ahead
d. Expressway end point notice
68. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Vehicles are allowed to pass
b. Reminder notice
c. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
d. Intersection warning
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Park on the right side of the road
b. Downhill section on the right
c. Turn right only
d. Go on the right road
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Bypassing from the left side
b. Bypassing from the right side
c. One-way passing
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Changing lane prohibited
b. No U turn
c. No lane borrowing
d. No overtaking
72. What does this meter mean?
a. Speed meter
b. Engine tachometer
c. Fuel consumption meter
73. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Minimum speed limit of 80 km/hour
b. 80 km/hour speed limit is lifted
c. Average speed is 80 km/hour
d. Maximum speed limit is 80 km/hour
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Turning guide sign
b. Lane branching guide sign
c. Lane merging guide sign
d. Line guide sign
75. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this urban road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Lanes going in different directions
b. Lane for both U turn and turning left
c. Turning left and U turn prohibited lane
d. Lane for both going straight and turning left
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Reduce speed and go slowly
b. Jammed section
c. Accident-prone section
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Overtaking ban is lifted
b. Changing lane ban is lifted
c. Changing lane ahead is allowed
d. Lane borrowing ban is lifted
79. Before entering a level crossing, the vehicle should reduce speed and change to a lower gear, and after entering the level crossing what should the driver do?
a. Stop and look
b. Can change gear
c. Cannot change gear
d. Can change to a higher gear
80. A driver is not allowed to drive continuously for more than how long?
a. 4 hours
b. 8 hours
c. 10 hours
d. 6 hours
81. When a motor vehicle on the road pulls over how should lights be used?
a. Turn on the hazard lights
b. Do not use signal lights
c. Turn on the right-turn signal in advance
d. Use the high and low beam lights alternately
82. When driving in a rainy day, what should the driver do when a pedestrian holding umbrella or in raincoat is walking on the highway?
a. Drive at the normal speed
b. Speed up and bypass
c. Honk in advance and properly reduce speed
d. Continuously honk to indicate him to yield
83. When driving on a long downhill road, in addition to the brake what is another way to control speed?
a. Depress the clutch and slide
b. Shift to the neutral gear and slide
c. Use the engine to brake
d. Turn off the engine and slide
84. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, he or she is subject to which penalty?
a. Detention of less than 15 days
b. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
c. The driving license should be revoked
d. A fine of 200 yuan ~ 2000 yuan
85. When a motorized vehicle runs on an expressway, which of the following is correct?
a. Is not allowed to drive or stop in the emergency lane in a non-emergency case
b. May overtake or stop in the acceleration or deceleration lane
c. May stop on the road shoulder to let passengers on and off
d. May stop in the emergency lane to load and unload cargos
86. When the green light at a congested intersection is on, what can the vehicles do?
a. May directly enter the intersection
b. Enter the intersection if it is safe to do so
c. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
d. Cannot enter the intersection
87. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Obtaining a driving license by deception
b. Driving a motor vehicle with a deliberately stained number plate
c. Driving a motorized vehicle when driving license is temporarily detained
d. Driving a motor vehicle but not giving way to a school bus as prescribed
88. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Elevated road
c. Main street
89. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a major accident in violation of the traffic regulations which has caused serious injury or death he or she may be subject to what penalty?
a. A prison term of more than 5 years
b. A prison term of more than 7 years
c. A prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention
d. A prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years
90. When encountering a vehicle in the opposite direction forcing its way by using his or her lane, what should the driver do?
a. Voluntarily yield to the other side
b. Force the other side to drive by the right side
c. Use the high beam light to warn the other side
d. Go ahead by the center of the road
91. The safety pillow can effectively protect what part of the driver in a rear-end collision?
92. Following which of the following acts is a person is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license for 3 years?
a. Injecting insulin
b. Being drunk
c. Smoking addiction
d. Injecting illegal drugs
93. When the green arrow for a lane is on and there are still pedestrians in the crosswalk before the vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Directly start up and pass
b. Start up and bypass the pedestrians from behind
c. Start up and bypass before the pedestrians
d. Start up after the pedestrians have passed
94. When a vehicle runs on a narrow mountain road, what should the driver do if the party close to the mountain refuses to yield?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Use the left lane and pass with care
c. Honk to urge the other party to yield
d. Reduce speed or stop and yield
95. When reaching an intersection, what should the driver do if a turning vehicle cuts in?
a. Honk and pass ahead of it
b. Stop to evade
c. Speed up and pass ahead of it
d. Maintain the normal speed
96. When a motorized vehicle stops temporarily at the roadside, what should the driver do?
a. Is not allowed to stop in the opposite direction or in parallel
b. May stop the vehicle in the opposite direction
c. May stop the vehicle in parallel
d. May stop anyway he or she likes as long as it is convenient for him to get out
97. After entering the acceleration lane of an expressway, the driver should increase the speed to more than how much km/hour?
98. How long is the cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations?
a. 12 months
b. 6 months
c. 24 months
d. 3 months
99. When driving at night on a narrow road or bridge and crossing another vehicle how should lights be used?
a. Turn on the low beam light
b. Turn of the head lights
c. Turn on the high beam light
d. Turn off all lights
100. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. No license plate
b. Not carrying ID card
c. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
d. Not having the label of environmental protection
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.