1. In this case on such a section of road you can enter the cross hatch marking area to stop and wait.
2. On this section of road you cannot make a U turn.
3. When the ignition switch is in the ON position you should not use the vehicle electrical appliances.
4. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, normal driving is not affected.
5. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motor vehicle, if you have passed the stop line you may continue to pass.
6. On this section of road, you can make a U turn as long as it does not affect other vehicles.
7. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the left side door is not closed.
8. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the handbrake may not be down to the floor.
9. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you cannot turn left.
10. U turn is prohibited at this intersection.
11. When you turn on the low beam head light the dashboard light show in the picture is lit.
12. Before driving a motor vehicle on the road the driver should check the vehicle safety and technical performance.
13. When a motorized vehicle on an expressway encounters traffic blocked ahead, it should follow the vehicle in front and queue in order, and immediately turn on the hazard lights in order to avoid rear-end.
14. If a motor vehicle is running on the road without a label of inspection, the traffic police can detain the vehicle according to law.
15. A motor vehicle driving in the city is allowed to overtake at a level crossing without a train passing through.
16. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe traffic conditions, maintain a safe distance and move into the new lane.
17. When taking state-controlled psychiatric substances you can drive a motor vehicle on the road for a short distance.
18. When encountering a road maintenance vehicle or an engineering vehicle that is operating the driver must avoid with care.
19. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in a competitive race, or extremely serious act, is subject to a prison term of less than 3 years.
20. Using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle is punished by 3 penalty points.
21. Honking in a foggy day can arouse the attention of the opposite side. After hearing the honking from the opposite side, the driver should also honk to respond.
22. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
23. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
24. When a motorized vehicle runs in a tunnel, downhill, and on other special roads, it is prohibited from overtaking.
25. A motorized vehicle reaching the scrapping standard may run on the road after being repaired.
26. When passing through an overflowing road, a high gear should be used to pass rapidly.
27. Vehicles may not stop with 30 meters of the fire hydrant or the fire brigade (station).
28. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
29. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
30. When driving a motorized vehicle you cannot enter a road if the red X-shaped light or red arrow light is on.
31. When a road accident causes human casualties, immediately rescue the injured and report to the police.
32. A vehicle running on an expressway may frequently change lanes.
33. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years.
34. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
35. A green traffic light ahead at an intersection allows the passing of motorized vehicles.
36. If a motorized vehicle hits a building or a public facility, the vehicle may leave the scene right away.
37. In the course of reversing, the driver should move slowly, observe the conditions on both sides and in the rear and be ready to stop anytime.
38. When a motor vehicle encounters an overflowing bridge the driver must stop and look at the situation and make sure it is safe to pass before passing through slowly.
39. Road traffic markings are divided into indicative markings, warning markings, and prohibitive markings.
40. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
41. How to drive in such circumstances?
a. Stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
b. Speed up and overtake the obstacle after the cars cross
c. Turn on the left turn signal and turn left
d. Turn on the headlight to inform the other party to yield
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Temporary cliff road
b. Waterside road
c. Embankment road
d. Slippery road
43. When a motor vehicle is purchased but not yet registered and has to run on the road temporarily, what does it need?
a. Certificate of legal origin
b. Borrowed license plate
c. Temporary driving license plate
d. Lawyers certificate of the working unit
44. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Child safety lock
b. Unlock car doors
c. Windows on both sides
d. Electric motor door
45. What marking are the white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
b. Intersection guide lines
c. Lane connecting lines
d. Small vehicle turning lines
46. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Rear windscreen wiper and washer
b. Front windscreen defroster or defogger
c. Front windscreen wiper and washer
d. Rear windscreen defroster or defogger
47. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can go straight or change to left lane ahead
b. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
c. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
d. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
48. When driving a motorized vehicle to leave the expressway, how to drive in this situation?
a. Continue moving forward
b. Maintain the speed at 100 km/hour
c. Enter the deceleration lane
d. Reduce the speed to less than 40 km/hour
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Sharp curve
b. Continuous curves
c. Inverse curve
d. Slippery road
50. How to go straight at the intersection in this situation?
a. Yield to the vehicle coming from the left side of the road first
b. Directly speed up and go straight through
c. Yield to the vehicle coming from the right side of the road first
d. Turn on the hazard lights and go forward
51. How should lights be used in these rainy conditions?
a. Do not use the high beam light
b. Use the high beam light
c. Use the fog lights
d. Do not use the low beam light
52. What type of marking is the solid double yellow line in the center of the road?
a. An auxiliary marking
b. A warning sign
c. An indicative marking
d. A prohibitive marking
53. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The low beam light is on
b. The high beam light is on
c. The head fog light is on
d. The tail fog light is on
54. What do the number signs on the road mean?
a. Maintain vehicle distance
b. Minimum vehicle distance
c. Road number
d. Speed limit
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway service area notice
b. Expressway safety place notice
c. Expressway parking area
d. Expressway car park notice
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep uphill road
b. Continuous uphill roads
c. Embankment road
d. Steep downhill road
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Maximum speed 50 km/hour
b. Height level 50 meters
c. 50 meters above sea level
d. Minimum speed 50 km/hour
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Interchange level crossing
b. Manned level crossing
c. Multi-track train crossing
d. Unmanned level crossing
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry time limited
b. Drive at a reduced speed
c. No entry
d. No passing
60. What is this control device?
a. The air throttle lever
b. The gear lever
c. The handbrake
d. The clutch lever
61. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Left turn or left detour ahead
b. Road ahead has an obstacle and vehicles need to merge left
c. Left turn or merge left ahead
d. Right turn or merge right ahead
62. This sign gives advance notice of what?
a. Expressway service area
b. Expressway car park notice
c. Expressway bus station
d. Expressway safety place
63. How to proceed when encountering such a situation?
a. Enter the lane on the right side
b. Reduce speed to enter the lanes on either side
c. Speed up to enter the lanes on either side
d. Lanes on both sides prohibit motor vehicle passing
64. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Ahead only
c. Turn right
d. Straight-going lane
65. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way passing
b. Bypassing from the left side
d. Bypassing from the right side
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
b. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
c. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
d. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
67. What is this control device?
a. The turn signal switch
b. The wiper switch
c. The defogger switch
d. The head light switch
68. What is the meaning of these parking markings?
a. Special visitor waiting spaces
b. Fixed direction parking spaces
c. Limited time motor vehicle parking spaces
d. Special spaces to let passengers on and off
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Roundabout intersection notice
b. Crossroad intersection alert
c. Y-intersection notice
d. Flyover interchange notice
70. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this expressway?
a. 120 km/hour
b. 110 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 100 km/hour
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Sound horn
b. Bass sound honking is prohibited
c. Honking is prohibited
d. High sound honking is prohibited
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Low-lying road
b. High road bumps
c. Hump bridge
d. Bump road
73. What does this sign mean?
a. No stopping
b. Temporary stopping is prohibited
c. Long stopping is allowed
d. Long stopping prohibited
74. What does this meter mean?
a. Water temperature meter
b. Pressure meter
c. Fuel gauge
75. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Intersection stop lines
b. Left-turn waiting area lines
c. U turn guide lines
d. Small vehicle turning lines
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Slow down to pass
b. Road closed
d. Branching junction
77. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Drive slowly
b. Watch for pedestrians
c. Pedestrians only
d. Pedestrians go first
79. If the applicant obtains a driving license by deception, bribery or other illegal means the license is revoked and the applicant is not allowed to re-apply for a driving license for how long?
a. 2 years
b. 6 months
c. 3 years
d. 1 year
80. When driving a motor vehicle which documents must be carried?
a. Driving license
b. ID card
c. Worker ID card
d. Vocational qualifications certificate
81. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
b. Large van
d. Ambulance performing a task
82. Drunk driving motor vehicles will be subject to what penalty?
a. Less than 2 years in prison
b. Detention and a fine
c. More than 2 years in prison
d. Control and a fine
83. When reversing on an ordinary road and discovering some vehicles are passing, what should the driver do?
a. Continue to reverse
b. Speed up and reverse
c. Honk to indicate the intention
d. Voluntarily stop and yield
84. When a vehicle wades across the water, the driver should maintain a low speed, and operate the brake pedal how so as to restore the braking efficiency?
a. Intermittently and gently depress
b. Intermittently and strongly depress
c. Continuously and strongly depress
d. Continuously and gently depress
85. If there is a change in the driver information recorded in the motorized vehicle driving license, within how long must he apply for license change?
a. 40 days
b. 50 days
c. 30 days
d. 60 days
86. When a vehicle approaches a crosswalk, what should the driver do?
a. Stop immediately
b. Honk to indicate the pedestrians to yield
c. Reduce speed and observe the movement of pedestrians and non-motorized vehicles then make sure it is safe before passing
d. Speed up and pass
87. When driving on a mountain road covered by ice and snow, what should the vehicle behind do if the vehicle in front is climbing a slope?
a. Select a proper place to stop and climb after the vehicle in front has passed
b. Closely follow and climb
c. Climb slowly
d. Rapidly overtake the vehicle in front
88. How should the driver of a vehicle change lane before an intersection?
a. Before the stop line at the intersection
b. In the area marked by solid lines before the intersection
c. In the area marked by broken lines as indicated by the guide arrow
d. In the area marked by solid lines in the intersection
89. What is the safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at more than 100 km per hour?
a. Maintain more than 50 meters
b. Maintain more than 60 meters
c. Maintain more than 80 meters
d. Maintain more than 100 meters
90. When driving on muddy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 15 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 20 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
91. Which of the following driver violations is given a 6 point penalty?
a. Running 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
b. Driving after drinking alcohol
c. Using the license of another vehicle
d. Illegal use of the emergency lane
92. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
a. Slowing down and yielding
d. Going forward normally
93. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of insurance
b. Not having the label of environmental protection
c. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
d. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
94. When a vehicle on the main road approaches a conjunction with a feeder road, what should the driver do in order to prevent a collision with a vehicle that suddenly enters from the feeder road?
a. Speed up in advance and pass
b. Maintain the normal speed
c. Honk and swiftly pass
d. Reduce speed in advance, observe and drive with care
95. Hazard warning flash lights may be used in which of the following situations?
a. When leading the following vehicles
b. When following a vehicle on the road
c. When a vehicle has to stop due to a vehicle trouble
d. When encountering traffic congestion
96. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang which sign on the rear part of the vehicle?
a. Uniform probation sign
b. Keep distance sign
c. Avoid with car sign
d. Novice driver sign
97. When a vehicle approaches an intersection without crosswalk, what should the driver do if he finds people are crossing the street?
a. Honk to indicate them to yield
b. Reduce speed or stop to yield
c. Pass before the pedestrians
d. Immediately change lane and bypass the pedestrians
98. When driving a motorized vehicle downhill what is dangerous behaviour?
a. Change to the neutral gear and slide
b. Change to the lower gear in advance
c. Change to a lower gear
d. Brake to reduce speed
99. When discovering a road congestion ahead, what is the correct way to deal with the situation?
a. Honk to indicate the vehicle in front to speed up
b. Find space and overtake one vehicle after another
c. Stop and wait in line
d. Continue to weave through
100. When a motorized vehicle is required to park at the roadside how to choose a parking place?
a. Park anywhere at the roadside
b. Park the vehicle in the opposite direction on the left side of the road
c. Park in a parking berth
d. Park on the sidewalk
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.