1. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
2. When encountering one red light at a level crossing you should go through as fast as possible.
3. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
4. A vehicle can leave the expressway from this position by directly entering the ramp.
5. This meter shows the oil in the tank is already below the warning line.
6. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, the anti-lock braking system is open.
7. On this section of road frequency of honking must be reduced.
8. When encountering such a situation, you must speed up and change lane in front of the red car.
9. When the light switch is rotated to this position, all lights of the vehicle are lit.
10. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the battery is charging.
11. When driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights, you can turn left in front of the vehicle opposite going straight.
12. A vehicle running on the road without a label of inspection may according to law be detained by the traffic police.
13. When driving at night on a narrow road or bridge and crossing another vehicle the correct way is to use the high beam light.
14. When a motorized vehicle on the road makes a U-turn he or she should turn on the left-turn signal before.
15. When emergency braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the driver may depress the brake pedal with force.
16. When a vehicle leaves an expressway, it should reduce speed in the deceleration lane before entering the ramp.
17. Drivers must drive a vehicle according to the permission stated in their driving license.
18. When bicycles ahead obstruct the traffic flow, the driver may honk to remind them, speed up and bypass.
19. When a yellow light at an intersection is flashing continuously, drivers should look and make sure it is safe to pass.
20. Vehicles must be completely stopped before opening the car door and letting passengers on and off.
21. When following a vehicle, the following vehicle may use the high beam light.
22. When a vehicle goes downhill, the driver should properly control the speed and fully use the engine to brake.
23. If a motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol the punishment is 12 penalty points.
24. On a road covered by ice and snow a vehicle equipped with ABS system maximizes the shortness of the braking distance.
25. When the driver senses a tire blowout on the road, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle and use emergency braking to bring the vehicle swiftly to a stop.
26. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection that has no traffic signals it must pass through as fast as possible.
27. When there is a continuous rain, the shoulders of the mountain roads may become loose and the embankments may collapse. When driving in this weather, the driver should select the middle solid road and refrain from going close to the roadsides.
28. A driver with a destroyed driving license cannot drive a motor vehicle.
29. When passing a section of a mountain road which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should avoid stopping.
30. The vehicles should run by the right shoulder of an expressway.
31. The traffic police can according to law detain the vehicle license of a vehicle on the road without a label of insurance.
32. When overtaking, the driver should try his or her best to increase the horizontal distance and, when necessary, may cross the solid line to overtake.
33. After a vehicle enters the expressway ramp, the driver should swiftly increase the speed to more than 60 km/hour.
34. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his or her own but does not leave, the traffic police are not allowed to order the party to leave the scene.
35. Before a vehicle merges into the traffic flow from another road, the driver should observe the traffic conditions beside and behind the vehicle.
36. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
37. Passing through traffic lights in violation of the traffic lights signal is punished by 6 penalty points.
38. When a motorized vehicle runs in a foggy weather the driver should turn on the fog light and the hazard lights.
39. A vehicle should not stop within 50 meters of a narrow road that is less than 4 meters wide.
40. Before a vehicle enters an intersection, the driver should reduce speed, observe and make sure it is safe to do so.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Village or town
b. A crosswalk
c. Watch for pedestrians
d. Primary school
42. What to do in this situation at an intersection?
a. Stop outside the intersection and wait
b. Stop at the intersection and wait
c. Stop in the cross hatched marking area and wait
d. Follow the vehicle in front through the intersection
43. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Battery is damaged
b. Battery is overcharged
c. Battery charging circuit problem
d. Ammeter problem
44. What are the white broken lines and triangle area markings on this road?
a. Road entrance markings
b. Road exit markings
c. Lane changing separation markings
d. Road entrance speed reduction markings
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Parking space
b. Rest area
c. Viewing platform
d. Car park
46. What is the illegal behaviour of this driver who has broken the law?
a. The seat is at the wrong angle
b. Has not buckled up
c. Not holding the steering wheel according to regulations
d. The driving posture is incorrect
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway recommended speed for extraordinary weather
b. Expressway minimum speed for extraordinary weather
c. Expressway average speed for extraordinary weather
d. Expressway maximum speed for extraordinary weather
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Roundabout intersection
b. T-shaped intersection
c. Y-shaped intersection
49. How to turn right at this intersection?
a. Immediately turn right in front of the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
b. Honk to urge the other vehicle
c. Directly turn right
d. Let the vehicle coming in the opposite direction turn left
50. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The foot brake system has failed
b. The handbrake is in the released position
c. Anti-lock braking system failure
d. The air bag is faulty
51. What does the area between the two yellow broken lines circled in the picture mean?
a. Special lane for commercial buses
b. Special lane for taxis
c. Special lane for large buses
d. Special lane for public buses
52. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Low beam light open
b. Tail fog light open
c. Head fog light open
d. High beam light open
53. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Turn right ahead
b. Go straight ahead
c. Change to left lane
d. Turn left ahead
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway entrance
b. Expressway starting point
c. Expressway exit
d. Expressway end point
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Y-shaped intersection
c. Roundabout intersection
d. T-shaped intersection
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Left turn lane
b. U turn lane
c. Lane direction
d. Bypass lane
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Multi-track train crossing
b. Note continuous honking
c. Manned level crossing
d. Unmanned level crossing
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Changing to left lane or right lane prohibited
b. U turn prohibited at intersection
c. No left or right turn
d. Going straight is prohibited
59. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Side door is open
b. Engine compartment is open
c. Fuel tank cap is open
d. Luggage compartment is open
60. What marking are the road markings circled in the picture?
a. Intersection indication lines
c. Stop and yield lines
d. Slowdown and yield lines
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway entry ahead
b. Expressway end point notice
c. Expressway exit ahead
d. Expressway starting point notice
62. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Vehicles are allowed to pass
b. Reminder notice
c. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
d. Intersection warning
63. What does this sign mean?
a. No passing for bicycles
b. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
c. Special lane for bicycles
d. Bicycle parking section
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Y-shaped intersection
b. Watch for lane branching
c. Main road yield
d. Watch for lane merging
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Reduce speed and yield
b. Yield when crossing each other
c. Stop to yield
d. Yielding prohibited
66. What is this control device?
a. The hazard lights switch
b. The reverse light switch
c. Light and signal combination switch
d. The wiper switch
67. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Left turn or merge left ahead
b. Left turn or left detour ahead
c. Road ahead has an obstacle on the right side and vehicles need to merge left
d. Right turn or merge right ahead
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Car park
b. Service area
c. Rest area
d. Viewing platform
69. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this urban road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Straight ahead lane
b. Left turn lane
c. Right turn lane
d. Lanes going in different directions
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Factory ahead
b. Collapsed road
c. Road congestion
d. Men at work
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. No left turn
c. Changing lane prohibited
d. No U turn
73. What is this pedal?
a. The clutch pedal
b. The accelerator pedal
c. The handbrake
d. The brake pedal
74. What is the meaning of the white rectangular boxes?
a. Free parking
b. Limited time parking
c. Special use parking
d. Long time parking
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Township road number
b. County road number
c. National highway number
d. Provincial road number
76. What is the minimum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 80 km/hour
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for going straight and turning right
b. Lanes going in different directions
c. Lane for both going straight and U turn
d. Lane for both going straight and turning left
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Bump road
b. Low-lying road
c. Hump bridge
d. High road bumps
79. When encountering a vehicle in the opposite direction forcing its way by using his or her lane, what should the driver do?
a. Voluntarily yield to the other side
b. Use the high beam light to warn the other side
c. Force the other side to drive by the right side
d. Go ahead by the center of the road
80. Hazard warning flash lights may be used in which of the following situations?
a. When leading the following vehicles
b. When a vehicle has to stop due to a vehicle trouble
c. When following a vehicle on the road
d. When encountering traffic congestion
81. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang which sign on the rear part of the vehicle?
a. Avoid with car sign
b. Uniform probation sign
c. Novice driver sign
d. Keep distance sign
82. When a vehicle approaches an intersection without crosswalk, what should the driver do if he or she finds people are crossing the street?
a. Pass before the pedestrians
b. Honk to indicate them to yield
c. Immediately change lane and bypass the pedestrians
d. Reduce speed or stop to yield
83. Before a vehicle enters a curve of a mountain road, if there is no vehicle coming in the opposite direction, what should the driver do?
a. Should reduce speed, honk and drive on the right side
b. May speed up and pass along the tangent line of the curve
c. Should drive along the outer side of the curve
d. May briefly borrow the opposite lane
84. When reaching an intersection, what should the driver do if a turning vehicle cuts in?
a. Speed up and pass ahead of it
b. Honk and pass ahead of it
c. Stop to evade
d. Maintain the normal speed
85. When a motorized vehicle is required to park at the roadside how to choose a parking place?
a. Park in a parking berth
b. Park on the sidewalk
c. Park anywhere at the roadside
d. Park the vehicle in the opposite direction on the left side of the road
86. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 200 meters, what is the maximum speed?
a. Should not exceed 60 km/hour
b. Should not exceed 100 km/hour
c. Should not exceed 90 km/hour
d. Should not exceed 80 km/hour
87. If a driver drives a motor vehicle through traffic lights in violation of the traffic lights signal what is the penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 3 points
c. 12 points
d. 2 points
88. When driving at night on a narrow road or bridge and crossing another vehicle how should lights be used?
a. Turn on the high beam light
b. Turn on the low beam light
c. Turn of the head lights
d. Turn off all lights
89. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of environmental protection
b. No license plate
c. Not carrying ID card
d. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
90. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway what is the wrong measure?
a. Place a warning sign as stipulated
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. The persons on board cannot get off
d. Report to the police immediately
91. What is the main impact of the road conditions in icy and snowy weather?
a. The resistance to the vehicle increases
b. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
c. Braking performance is poorer and can easily cause side pulling
d. The visibility is lower and the field of vision is blurred
92. How long is the cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations?
a. 10 months
b. 14 months
c. 12 months
d. 6 months
93. When driving in which of the following cases cannot the driver overtake the vehicle in front.
a. The vehicle in front is slowing down to yield
b. The vehicle in front pulls over
c. The vehicle in front is turning right
d. The vehicle in front is turning left
94. What is the penalty for driving a vehicle in a serious chase or racing chase?
a. Detention and a fine
b. 6 months in prison
c. More than 1 year in prison
d. Control and a fine
95. When overtaking a vehicle stopping on the right side, what should the driver do in case that vehicle starts up suddenly or opens the door?
a. Keep a safe horizontal distance from that vehicle, reduce speed and pass
b. Keep honking
c. Maintain the normal speed
d. Speed up and pass
96. When starting up a vehicle stopping at the roadside, what should the driver do first?
a. Add gas and start
b. Observe the conditions around the vehicles
d. Increase engine rotation speed
97. What is the purpose of directional signs?
a. Indicate speed limit information
b. Warn about danger ahead
c. Give direction information
d. Restrict vehicle access
98. When encountering non-motorized vehicles cutting in on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Honk to warn
b. Reduce speed and yield
c. Suddenly speed up when approaching
d. Speed up and pass
99. When overtaking on a mountain road, how should the vehicle overtake?
a. By selecting a relatively gentle downhill section
b. By taking every possible chance
c. By selecting a fairly long downhill section
d. By selecting a wide gentle uphill section
100. If a motorized vehicle driving license is obtained by deception, bribery or other illegal means, the license is revoked and the driver is not allowed to re-apply for how long?
b. Within 1 year
c. Within 5 years
d. Within 3 years
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay whatever it is worth to you.