1. When the ignition switch is in the ON position you should not use the vehicle electrical appliances.
2. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, normal driving is not affected.
3. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motor vehicle, if you have passed the stop line you may continue to pass.
4. On this section of road, you can make a U turn as long as it does not affect other vehicles.
5. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the left side door is not closed.
6. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the handbrake may not be down to the floor.
7. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you cannot turn left.
8. U turn is prohibited at this intersection.
9. When you turn on the low beam head light the dashboard light show in the picture is lit.
10. Turning the light switch up as shown turns on the left turn light.
11. When driving a motor vehicle you must select the lanes with green arrow lights.
12. In this situation you can overtake on the right side in the bus lane.
13. A driver who drives a motorized vehicle but fails to obtain a driving license has a legal liability.
14. When a motorized vehicle on the expressway reverses, drives in the opposite direction or makes a U turn by crossing the central dividing strip, the punishment is a 6 point penalty.
15. When driving in icy and snowy weather, light reflection from the accumulated snow can easily make a driver feel dizzy and have an illusion.
16. A front tire blowout is very dangerous. The vehicle will immediately turn to the side where the tire is blown out and have a direct impact on the drivers control of the steering wheel.
17. After the green light at an intersection is on, the vehicles may not yield if non-motorized vehicles cut in.
18. When a small motor vehicle goes downhill it is allowed to stop the engine and slide.
19. If the driving license of a motor vehicle driver is lost he or she can still drive for another 3 months.
20. When driving a motor vehicle through an overflowing road you must speed up and go forward.
21. When the vehicle has changed its direction due to a front tire blowout on the road, the driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle goes straight.
22. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of inspection of another vehicle.
23. When driving at night, the drivers observation ability is visibly poorer and his or her visibility range becomes shorter than driving in the daytime.
24. Traffic signals include traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings and traffic police commands.
25. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and afterwards the parties have no dispute over the fact if they move the vehicles they must take a photograph or otherwise mark the position.
26. When a vehicle leaves an expressway, it should reduce speed in the deceleration lane before entering the ramp.
27. Drivers must drive a vehicle according to the permission stated in their driving license.
28. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
29. When driving on an expressway in heavy fog and poor visibility, you should immediately brake as fast as possible and stop.
30. If a vehicle without a license plate, a label of inspection, or label of insurance, is in a road accident, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
31. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, the driver should use the low gear to pass and should not change gear halfway in order to avoid engine kill.
32. When a vehicle goes downhill, the driver should properly control the speed and fully use the engine to brake.
33. If a motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol the punishment is 12 penalty points.
34. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
35. When a motorized vehicle temporarily stops on the road, it should not obstruct the flow of other vehicles and pedestrians.
36. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it does not have insurance according to the mandatory state insurance provisions.
37. When driving at night on a road with no or poor lighting, the driver should switch from the low beam light to the high beam light. But the vehicle following in the same direction is not allowed to use the high beam light.
38. A driver with a destroyed driving license cannot drive a motor vehicle.
39. When passing a section of a mountain road which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should avoid stopping.
40. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
41. What is this control device?
a. The hazard lights switch
b. Light and signal combination switch
c. The reverse light switch
d. The wiper switch
42. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
b. Go straight and change to left lane ahead
c. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
d. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Rest area
b. Service area
c. Car park
d. Viewing platform
44. What is the maximum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 120 km/hour
b. 60 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 100 km/hour
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Going first when crossing each other
b. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
c. One-way road
d. Stop to yield
46. What does this sign mean?
b. Men at work bypass
c. Bypassing from both sides
d. Two-way traffic
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to left lane prohibited
b. No U turn
c. Entry to left lane prohibited
d. No left turn
48. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Left and right turn signals
b. The high beam light
c. The low beam light
d. Front and rear fog lights
49. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
b. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
d. One-way lane-dividing lane
50. What does this sign mean?
a. County road number
b. National highway number
c. Provincial road number
d. Township road number
51. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 70 km/hour
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Lanes going in different directions
b. Lane for going straight and turning right
c. Lane for both going straight and U turn
d. Lane for both going straight and turning left
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Driving on both sides
b. Watch for variable flow lane
c. Watch for two way traffic
d. Variable lane
54. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Use the opposite lane to overtake
b. Follow the vehicles in front
c. Use the right side to overtake
d. Use either side to overtake
55. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. Deliberately obscured license plate
b. No stipulated license plate
c. Driving backwards
d. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
56. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Emergency lane dividing line
b. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
c. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
d. Crosswalk lane dividing line
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Distance to tunnel exit
b. Distance from vehicle in front in tunnel
c. Distance to tunnel entrance
d. Total length of tunnel
58. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the hazard lights
b. Turn on the right-turn signal
c. Turn on the head light
d. Turn on the left-turn signal
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Students passageway
b. Childrens passageway
c. Watch for pedestrians
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Bridge narrows
b. Road narrows on the left side
c. Road narrows on the right side
d. Road narrows on both sides
61. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Go straight through
b. Turn right
c. Turn left
d. Stop and wait
62. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Outside air circulation
b. Inside air circulation
c. Windscreen defroster
d. Blow air at head
63. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is prohibited
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Intersection notice
b. Lane information notice
c. Road branching point notice
d. Lane direction notice
65. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A directional sign
c. A warning sign
d. A prohibitive sign
66. Which kind of lane is the red car is driving in?
a. An emergency lane
b. A slow lane
c. A special lane
d. A fast lane
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous downhill road
b. Steep downhill road
c. Continuous uphill roads
d. Steep uphill road
68. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Honk and directly enter the intersection
b. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
c. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
d. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
69. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Outside air circulation
b. Windscreen defroster
c. Inside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
70. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. A warning sign
b. An auxiliary marking
c. An indicative marking
d. A prohibitive marking
71. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The front and rear width lights are on
b. The front and rear parking lights are on
c. The left turn signal light is flashing
d. The right turn signal light is flashing
72. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Bay style stopping area
b. Temporary stopping area
c. Public bus stopping area
d. Emergency stopping area
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway card receipt point
b. Expressway toll office
c. Expressway checkpoint
d. Incorporating ETC toll station
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Dangerous section
b. Watch for falling rocks
c. Dangerous hillside road
d. Cliff section
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left or turn right only
b. Go straight or turn right
c. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
d. Go straight or turn left
76. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the low beam light
b. Use the fog lights
c. Use the high beam light
d. Do not use lights
77. What is the meaning of the yellow filled marking on the road?
a. Approaching obstacle
b. Stay away from narrow road
c. Approaching moving obstacle
d. Approaching narrow road
78. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The low beam light is on
b. The tail fog light is on
c. The high beam light is on
d. The head fog light is on
79. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Go straight
b. No passing
c. Lane merging guide
d. Lane indication
80. When a following vehicle gives the overtaking signal, what should the driver do if conditions permit?
a. Reduce speed rapidly or apply an emergency braking
b. Move to the right side and speed up
c. Voluntarily reduce speed and drive on the right side
d. Yield a proper space and speed up
81. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his or her liability?
a. Civil liability
b. Criminal liability
c. Economic liability
d. Direct liability
82. When a driver needs to borrow a lane to bypass an obstacle in front and a vehicle in the opposite direction is approaching the obstacle, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed or stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
b. Honk to indicate the vehicle in the opposite direction to yield
c. Rapidly occupy the lane and force the vehicle coming in the opposite direction to stop and yield
d. Speed up and bypass the obstacle in advance
83. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
b. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
c. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
d. The road grip becomes stronger
84. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his or her driving license for the first time how long is his or her period of probation?
a. 2 years
b. 3 months
c. 6 months
d. 12 months
85. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Make a detour
c. Carefully select a speed
d. Maintain the normal speed
86. When a vehicle enters a two-way tunnel, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The fog light
b. The width light or the low beam light
c. The hazard lights
d. The high beam light
87. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering a traffic jam at the intersection in front?
a. Enter the intersection and wait
b. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
c. Weave through the vehicles in front on both sides
d. Stop outside the intersection and wait
88. What is the wrong measure to avoid tire blowout?
a. Remove objects from tire tread grooves in a timely manner
b. Replace the tire that has cracks or deep cuts
c. Reduce tire pressure
d. Check the tires regularly
89. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 20 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
90. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 3 points
b. 2 points
c. 6 points
d. 12 points
91. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
a. Going forward normally
b. Making a U turn
d. Slowing down and yielding
92. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Driving license should be confiscated
b. Enforced to restore vehicle condition
c. The driving license should be revoked
d. Driving permission should be revoked
93. When encountering a traffic accident ahead and help is needed while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Bypass to dodge it as much as possible
b. Help to preserve the scene and immediately report to the police
c. Immediately report to the police, stop and look on
d. Speed up and pass to ignore it
94. What is main impact of rainy weather on safe driving?
a. The resistance to the vehicle increases
b. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
c. The engine can easily stop
d. The road is wet and slippery and the visibility is poor
95. In which of the following situations does a change in a small passenger vehicle registration not need to be registered?
a. The vehicle changes the color of the body
b. The vehicle changes the chassis
c. Installing front or rear bumpers
d. The vehicle changes the engine
96. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with pedestrians on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Continuously honk
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Go forward normally
d. Speed up and pass
97. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Reduce speed or stop to yield
b. Stick to the center of the road
c. Not reduce speed
d. Speed up
98. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
b. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
c. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
d. Honk to warn it against cutting in
99. If a front tire blowout has caused a turn in direction, the driver should not avoid excess adjustment. Instead, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle, and how should he slowly reduce the speed of the vehicle.
a. Swiftly depress the brake pedal
b. Apply emergency braking
c. Gently depress the brake pedal
d. Use the handbrake
100. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 60 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.