1. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the engine compartment is open.
2. Move this switch up and down to start the windscreen wipers working.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it indicates that the handbrake is in the braking position.
4. In this situation you can overtake on the right side.
5. In this situation at a level crossing you must speed up and pass.
6. Pressing this switch will work the rear window defroster.
7. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil pressure could be too high.
8. In this case on such a section of road you can enter the cross hatch marking area to stop and wait.
9. In this situation at a level crossing you must stop and look.
10. When the ignition switch is in the ON position you should not use the vehicle electrical appliances.
11. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the floor and windscreen air blower is on.
12. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motor vehicle, if you have passed the stop line you may continue to pass.
13. When a motorized vehicle runs in a foggy weather the driver should turn on the fog light and the hazard lights.
14. A vehicle should not stop within 50 meters of a narrow road that is less than 4 meters wide.
15. Before a vehicle enters an intersection, the driver should reduce speed, observe and make sure it is safe to do so.
16. When driving at a level crossing, bridge, steep slope, tunnel or going through a dangerous road section, U turn is prohibited.
17. The motorized vehicle driver is not allowed to drive a motorized vehicle while his or her driving license is detained according to law.
18. When a motor vehicle applies emergency braking, the ABS system provides maximum braking force and at the same time enables the front wheels to maintain steering.
19. A rear tire blowout can sway the tail of the vehicle. The driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle go straight, reduce speed and then stop.
20. If a motor vehicle is running on the road without a label of inspection, the traffic police can detain the vehicle according to law.
21. A motor vehicle driving in the city is allowed to overtake at a level crossing without a train passing through.
22. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe traffic conditions, maintain a safe distance and move into the new lane.
23. When taking state-controlled psychiatric substances you can drive a motor vehicle on the road for a short distance.
24. When a vehicle runs on an expressway, the driver may ascertain the speed according to his or her feeling.
25. A forged or altered driving license constitutes a crime and the driver will be held for criminal liabilities.
26. Using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle is punished by 3 penalty points.
27. Honking in a foggy day can arouse the attention of the opposite side. After hearing the honking from the opposite side, the driver should also honk to respond.
28. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
29. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
30. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
31. A motorized vehicle reaching the scrapping standard may run on the road after being repaired.
32. When passing through an overflowing road, a high gear should be used to pass rapidly.
33. Vehicles may not stop with 30 meters of the fire hydrant or the fire brigade (station).
34. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
35. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
36. Traffic signs and traffic markings are not traffic signals.
37. When a road accident causes human casualties, immediately rescue the injured and report to the police.
38. A vehicle running on an expressway may frequently change lanes.
39. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years.
40. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the left side
b. Passing on the right side
d. Turn right
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
b. Watch for non-motorized vehicles
c. No passing for non-motorized vehicles
d. Yield to non-motorized vehicles
43. What does this sign mean?
a. No right turn
b. No lane changing
c. Entry to intersection prohibited
d. No U-turn
44. What is this control device?
a. The air throttle lever
b. The clutch lever
c. The gear lever
d. The handbrake
45. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Change to left lane
b. Turn right ahead
c. Go straight ahead
d. Make a U turn ahead
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway inspection lane
b. Expressway card collection lane
c. Expressway fee paying lane
d. Expressway ETC lane
47. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Intersection warning
b. Reminder notice
c. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
d. Vehicles are allowed to pass
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Go on the right road
b. Park on the right side of the road
c. Turn right only
d. Downhill section on the right
49. What does this sign mean?
b. One-way passing
c. Bypassing from the right side
d. Bypassing from the left side
50. What does this sign mean?
a. No lane borrowing
b. Changing lane prohibited
c. No overtaking
d. No U turn
51. What does this meter mean?
a. Engine tachometer
b. Speed meter
c. Fuel consumption meter
52. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Average speed is 80 km/hour
b. Minimum speed limit of 80 km/hour
c. 80 km/hour speed limit is lifted
d. Maximum speed limit is 80 km/hour
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Crossroad intersection alert
b. Y-intersection notice
c. Flyover interchange notice
d. Roundabout intersection notice
54. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this urban road?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 70 km/hour
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for both going straight and turning left
b. Lane for both U turn and turning left
c. Turning left and U turn prohibited lane
d. Lanes going in different directions
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Jammed section
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
d. Accident-prone section
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane borrowing ban is lifted
b. Changing lane ahead is allowed
c. Overtaking ban is lifted
d. Changing lane ban is lifted
58. What is the violation of this motor vehicle that has stopped temporarily at the roadside?
a. Stopping in the area marked for no parking
b. Parking more than 30cm from the roadside
c. Stopping in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
d. Parking occupies the lane for motorized vehicle
59. What is the meaning of the area on the far left lane of the broken white lines ?
a. Special lane for large buses
b. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
c. Special lane for taxis without passengers
d. Special lane for small buses
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Traffic flow monitoring
b. Traffic monitoring equipment
c. Road sections photographed
d. Area to slow down for photograph
61. What is the minimum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 110 km/hour
b. 90 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Pedestrians go first
b. Pedestrians only
c. Drive slowly
d. Watch for pedestrians
63. What does this sign mean?
b. Culvert bridge
64. What to do in this situation when motorized vehicles stop and wait in line in front?
a. Use the right side to overtake
b. Stop and wait in line
c. Use the left side across the sold line to overtake
d. Use either side to overtake
65. What is the role of the ABS in emergency braking?
a. To prevent wheel blocking
b. To automatically control the direction
c. To reduce brake inertia
d. To cut off the power output
66. What is the meaning of the central yellow diagonal filled line?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
c. One-way lane-dividing lane
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Driving routes
b. End place names
c. Travel directions
d. Place distances
68. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A prohibitive sign
c. A warning sign
d. A directional sign
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Straight-going lane
b. Right turn lane
c. Left turn lane
d. U turn lane
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Overflowing bridge
b. Marine wharf
d. Overflowing road
71. How should you proceed through this intersection?
a. Maintain speed and pass
b. Hoot to urge
c. Reduce speed and go slowly
d. Speed up and pass
72. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Windows on both sides
b. Child safety lock
c. Unlock car doors
d. Electric motor door
73. What markings are the filled triangle area circled in the picture?
a. A guide line
b. A stop line
c. Reduce speed line
d. A cross-hatched marking
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Township road number
b. National highway number
c. Provincial road number
d. County road number
75. What type of sign is this?
a. A work area sign
b. A tourist zone sign
c. An expressway notice sign
d. An announcement sign
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway terminus number
b. Expressway name number
c. Expressway mileage number
d. Expressway section number
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Tunnel entrance
b. Weather station
c. Wind vane
d. Mind side wind
78. How to proceed if encountering such a situation when driving a motor vehicle at an intersection?
a. Turn right
b. Go straight on the right side
c. Obey the traffic lights
d. Stop and wait
79. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Snow start mode
b. Cold and warm air fan
c. Air circulation
d. Air conditioning
80. When a motorized vehicle has a breakdown or road accident on an expressway and cannot run normally it should be towed by what type of vehicle?
a. Rescue vehicle
b. Large bus
c. Passing car
d. Peer car
81. If the applicant obtains a driving license by deception, bribery or other illegal means the license is revoked and the applicant is not allowed to re-apply for a driving license for how long?
a. 1 year
b. 6 months
c. 2 years
d. 3 years
82. When driving a motor vehicle which documents must be carried?
a. Driving license
b. Vocational qualifications certificate
c. ID card
d. Worker ID card
83. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
b. Large van
d. Ambulance performing a task
84. Drunk driving motor vehicles will be subject to what penalty?
a. Detention and a fine
b. Less than 2 years in prison
c. More than 2 years in prison
d. Control and a fine
85. When reversing on an ordinary road and discovering some vehicles are passing, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and reverse
b. Continue to reverse
c. Voluntarily stop and yield
d. Honk to indicate the intention
86. When a vehicle wades across the water, the driver should maintain a low speed, and operate the brake pedal how so as to restore the braking efficiency?
a. Continuously and strongly depress
b. Continuously and gently depress
c. Intermittently and strongly depress
d. Intermittently and gently depress
87. If there is a change in the driver information recorded in the motorized vehicle driving license, within how long must he or she apply for license change?
a. 40 days
b. 50 days
c. 60 days
d. 30 days
88. When a vehicle approaches a crosswalk, what should the driver do?
a. Stop immediately
b. Reduce speed and observe the movement of pedestrians and non-motorized vehicles then make sure it is safe before passing
c. Speed up and pass
d. Honk to indicate the pedestrians to yield
89. When driving on a mountain road covered by ice and snow, what should the vehicle behind do if the vehicle in front is climbing a slope?
a. Select a proper place to stop and climb after the vehicle in front has passed
b. Climb slowly
c. Rapidly overtake the vehicle in front
d. Closely follow and climb
90. If a vehicle has the right of way at an intersection but encounters a vehicle cutting in, what should the driver do?
a. Rush to pass
b. Go forward at the normal speed according to the right of way and refuses to evade
c. Reduce speed and evade, or stop to yield when necessary
d. Speed up in advance and pass
91. What is the safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at more than 100 km per hour?
a. Maintain more than 80 meters
b. Maintain more than 60 meters
c. Maintain more than 50 meters
d. Maintain more than 100 meters
92. When driving on muddy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 20 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 15 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
93. Which of the following driver violations is given a 6 point penalty?
a. Running 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
b. Illegal use of the emergency lane
c. Driving after drinking alcohol
d. Using the license of another vehicle
94. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
b. Going forward normally
d. Slowing down and yielding
95. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
b. Not having the label of environmental protection
c. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
d. Not having the label of insurance
96. When a vehicle on the main road approaches a conjunction with a feeder road, what should the driver do in order to prevent a collision with a vehicle that suddenly enters from the feeder road?
a. Speed up in advance and pass
b. Maintain the normal speed
c. Honk and swiftly pass
d. Reduce speed in advance, observe and drive with care
97. Hazard warning flash lights may be used in which of the following situations?
a. When a vehicle has to stop due to a vehicle trouble
b. When following a vehicle on the road
c. When encountering traffic congestion
d. When leading the following vehicles
98. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang which sign on the rear part of the vehicle?
a. Keep distance sign
b. Avoid with car sign
c. Novice driver sign
d. Uniform probation sign
99. When a vehicle approaches an intersection without crosswalk, what should the driver do if he or she finds people are crossing the street?
a. Immediately change lane and bypass the pedestrians
b. Reduce speed or stop to yield
c. Pass before the pedestrians
d. Honk to indicate them to yield
100. When driving a motorized vehicle downhill what is dangerous behaviour?
a. Change to the lower gear in advance
b. Change to a lower gear
c. Change to the neutral gear and slide
d. Brake to reduce speed
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay whatever it is worth to you.