1. If the two red lights at a level crossing flash alternately you must stop and wait.
2. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
3. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
4. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
5. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you can turn right.
6. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
7. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the engine compartment is open.
8. This meter shows the oil in the tank is already below the warning line.
9. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it indicates that the handbrake is in the braking position.
10. On this section of road frequency of honking must be reduced.
11. In this situation at a level crossing you must speed up and pass.
12. When the light switch is rotated to this position, all lights of the vehicle are lit.
13. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his or her conduct does not constitute a crime the punishment is 12 penalty points.
14. When driving in icy and snowy weather, the vehicle steadiness decreases and sudden acceleration can very easily cause spins and slides.
15. When the driver senses a tire blowout on the road, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle, gently depress the brake pedal to slowly reduce the speed and gradually park the vehicle steadily on the roadside.
16. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection that has no traffic signals and encountering slow moving vehicles in front you must pass alternately.
17. When a vehicle goes down a long slope, it should run at a lower gear and fully use the engine to brake.
18. A driver in a grace period for military service overseas or another reason cannot drive a motor vehicle during the inspection delay.
19. It is not safe for a woman driver to wear high heels to drive a vehicle.
20. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of an intersection.
21. If a motor vehicle running on the road does fails to bring the ID card with it, the traffic police can detain the vehicle according to law.
22. Before a vehicle starts at night, the driver should first turn on the low beam light.
23. When a vehicle merges with the traffic flow, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, go straight, observe the traffic conditions on both sides through the rear-view mirror, and merge with the traffic flow if it is safe to do so.
24. The driver in a road accident needing to change the scene for rescuing the wounded should mark the location.
25. When encountering a traffic control detour on an expressway, you need not leave the expressway, instead pull over on the spot and wait until after the end of the control before moving forward.
26. A motorized vehicle driver during the period of probation who has recorded 12 penalty points shall have his or her probation permission and driving license qualification cancelled.
27. When a motorized vehicle on the expressway reverses, drives in the opposite direction or makes a U turn by crossing the central dividing strip, the punishment is a 6 point penalty.
28. When driving in icy and snowy weather, light reflection from the accumulated snow can easily make a driver feel dizzy and have an illusion.
29. Do not hang or place articles close to the front and rear windows that block the vision of the driver.
30. When a driver encounters a fire engine, ambulance or wrecker performing an emergency task he or she must yield in a timely manner.
31. After a vehicle enters a mountain road, it should pay special attention to the Continuous Curves sign. In addition, it should voluntarily evade vehicles and pedestrians, reduce speed in a timely manner and honk in advance.
32. When a motor vehicle driver applies for his or her driving license for the first time, during the probation period he or she may independently drive a motor vehicle on an expressway.
33. When driving a motor vehicle through an overflowing road you must speed up and go forward.
34. When the vehicle has changed its direction due to a front tire blowout on the road, the driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle goes straight.
35. A vehicle running on the road without a label of inspection may according to law be detained by the traffic police.
36. When driving at night on a narrow road or bridge and crossing another vehicle the correct way is to use the high beam light.
37. When a motorized vehicle on the road makes a U-turn he or she should turn on the left-turn signal before.
38. When emergency braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the driver may depress the brake pedal with force.
39. When a vehicle leaves an expressway, it should reduce speed in the deceleration lane before entering the ramp.
40. Drivers must drive a vehicle according to the permission stated in their driving license.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway destination notice
b. Expressway right side exit notice
c. Expressway next exit notice
d. Expressway left side exit notice
42. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Speed up and pass
b. No right turn
c. Going straight is allowed
d. Intersection warning
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Continue straight or turn left at interchange
b. Going straight and turning right
c. Going straight and turning left
d. Continue straight or turn right at interchange
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Low-lying road
b. Bump road
c. Hump bridge
d. High road bumps
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Yield to oncoming traffic
b. Two-way traffic section ahead
c. Passing in the right lane prohibited
d. Yield to traffic on the right side
46. What is this control device?
a. Light and signal combination switch
b. The hazard lights switch
c. The wiper switch
d. The reverse light switch
47. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
b. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
c. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
d. Go straight and change to left lane ahead
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Car park
b. Service area
c. Rest area
d. Viewing platform
49. What is the maximum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 60 km/hour
c. 120 km/hour
d. 90 km/hour
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Going first when crossing each other
b. Stop to yield
c. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
d. One-way road
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Two-way traffic
b. Men at work bypass
c. Bypassing from both sides
52. What does this sign mean?
a. No left turn
b. No U turn
c. Change to left lane prohibited
d. Entry to left lane prohibited
53. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. The high beam light
b. Left and right turn signals
c. The low beam light
d. Front and rear fog lights
54. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
c. One-way lane-dividing lane
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
55. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. Provincial road number
c. Township road number
d. County road number
56. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Lanes going in different directions
b. Lane for going straight and turning right
c. Lane for both going straight and turning left
d. Lane for both going straight and U turn
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Driving on both sides
b. Watch for variable flow lane
c. Watch for two way traffic
d. Variable lane
59. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Follow the vehicles in front
b. Use the opposite lane to overtake
c. Use the right side to overtake
d. Use either side to overtake
60. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
b. No stipulated license plate
c. Deliberately obscured license plate
d. Driving backwards
61. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Emergency lane dividing line
b. Crosswalk lane dividing line
c. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
d. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Direction to a tourist area
b. Distance to a tourist area
c. Category of a tourist area
d. Tourist area sign
63. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the head light
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. Turn on the left-turn signal
d. Turn on the right-turn signal
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Childrens passageway
b. Watch for pedestrians
d. Students passageway
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the right side
b. Road narrows on both sides
c. Road narrows on the left side
d. Bridge narrows
66. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Turn left
b. Stop and wait
c. Turn right
d. Go straight through
67. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Windscreen defroster
b. Inside air circulation
c. Outside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
68. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is prohibited
b. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
c. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Road branching point notice
b. Intersection notice
c. Lane direction notice
d. Lane information notice
70. What type of sign is this?
a. A prohibitive sign
b. A directional sign
c. An indicative sign
d. A warning sign
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway emergency telephone
b. Expressway rescue telephone
c. Expressway incident report telephone
d. Expressway public telephone
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep downhill road
b. Steep uphill road
c. Continuous uphill roads
d. Continuous downhill road
73. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
b. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
c. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
d. Honk and directly enter the intersection
74. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Windscreen defroster
b. Outside air circulation
c. Inside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
75. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. An indicative marking
b. A warning sign
c. An auxiliary marking
d. A prohibitive marking
76. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The left turn signal light is flashing
c. The front and rear parking lights are on
d. The front and rear width lights are on
77. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Public bus stopping area
b. Temporary stopping area
c. Bay style stopping area
d. Emergency stopping area
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway card receipt point
b. Expressway toll office
c. Incorporating ETC toll station
d. Expressway checkpoint
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Cliff section
b. Dangerous hillside road
c. Watch for falling rocks
d. Dangerous section
80. What is the purpose of directional signs?
a. Indicate speed limit information
b. Give direction information
c. Warn about danger ahead
d. Restrict vehicle access
81. When encountering non-motorized vehicles cutting in on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Honk to warn
b. Reduce speed and yield
c. Speed up and pass
d. Suddenly speed up when approaching
82. When a vehicle running at night encounters a curve ahead, what changes will occur to its lighting?
a. Leave the road surface
b. Moves from the center of the road to the roadside
c. Does not change its distance
d. Becomes lower
83. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law if the driver does not carry what kind of document?
a. Vehicle license
b. ID card
c. Qualification certificate
d. Vehicle permit
84. When a vehicle has to stop on an expressway due to a vehicle trouble, the driver should place a breakdown warning sign at least how many meters behind the vehicle?
85. As the road is wet and slippery after rain, emergency braking when driving can easily cause what?
a. Cause engine kill
b. Cause collision due to poor visibility
c. Be ignored by the drivers of other vehicles
d. Side skidding causing a traffic accident
86. What is the purpose of indicative markings?
a. To prohibit passage
b. To indicate passage
c. To warn and remind
d. To limit passage
87. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Large van
b. Police car performing a task
d. Public bus
88. The traffic control department of the public security organ gives administrative penalties to drivers for traffic violations and implements which of the following systems?
a. Illegal registration system
b. Accumulated penalty points system
c. Mandatory write-off system
d. Bonus mileage system
89. When a motorized vehicle driving on a road without a central line has a vehicle coming in the opposite direction how to drive?
a. Pass by the center of the road
b. Pass close to the roadside
c. Pass by using the lane for non-motorized vehicles
d. Reduce speed and pass on the right side
90. What is the main impact of muddy roads on safe driving?
a. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
b. The road grip becomes stronger
c. The resistance to the vehicle becomes weaker
d. The tires can easily spin and skid
91. A motorized vehicle driver with a small vehicle driving license needs to take an examination in which of the following circumstances?
a. Points in a scoring cycle is not perfect
b. Reached 12 points in a scoring cycle
c. After the expiration of the driving license
d. At the end of a scoring cycle
92. When a vehicle approaches a bus stopping at a bus stop, what should the driver do in case the bus starts up suddenly or pedestrians cross in front of the bus?
a. Honk to remind, speed up and pass
b. Be ready to apply emergency braking
c. Reduce speed, keep a sufficient distance and be ready to stop anytime
d. Maintain the normal speed
93. When motorized vehicles cross each other on a narrow mountain road without a central dividing line, how should they proceed?
a. The vehicle not close to the mountain should go first
b. The vehicle close to the mountain should go first
c. The slow vehicle should go first
d. The loaded vehicle should go first
94. When driving a motor vehicle through an intersection where lanes are reduced, what to do when encountering a vehicle in front that stops in turn or moves slowly?
a. Cut in the left lane to enter the intersection
b. Enter the intersection from a gap between vehicles
c. Enter the intersection from the road shoulder on the right side of the vehicle in front
d. One vehicle from each lane to alternately enter the intersection
95. When the tire pressure is too low, the fast-running tire can change its shape like waves and increase its temperature, which in turn can cause what?
a. Increases resistance to the vehicle
b. Unstable tire pressure
c. Even lower tire pressure
d. Tire blowout
96. When a motor vehicle passes a level crossing, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 15 km/hour
c. 20 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
97. If a motorized vehicle on the road has deliberately covered or stained or failed to install the license plate, what is the penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 3 points
c. 12 points
d. 2 points
98. If a vehicle enters a left lane for overtaking but is unable to ensure a safe horizontal distance with the normally-running vehicle in front, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and overtake
b. Overtake with care
c. Overtake after running a distance in parallel
d. Give up overtaking
99. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a traffic accident and run away and his or her act constitutes a crime, his or her driving license shall be revoked and he or she shall be banned from re-obtaining a driving license for how long?
a. Within 5 years
b. Within 20 years
d. Within 10 years
100. When discovering the persons injured in a traffic accident need rescue while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Send the injured persons to hospital in a timely manner or make emergency calls
b. Find an excuse to dodge the scene
c. Dodge as much as possible
d. Go ahead by bypassing the scene
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.