1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine coolant could be insufficient.
2. When you encounter such a situation, the middle lane does not allow vehicles to pass.
3. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
4. When the hazard lights are turned on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
6. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you cannot turn right.
7. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
8. When the parking lights are switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
9. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
10. When encountering one red light at a level crossing you should go through as fast as possible.
11. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
12. A vehicle can leave the expressway from this position by directly entering the ramp.
13. The motorized vehicle driver who lives outside the jurisdiction of the issuing vehicle management station may apply to the vehicle management station at the place where he or she is living, for license change.
14. In a vehicle that has safety belts, the driver should request the passengers to buckle up.
15. The vehicles should run by the right shoulder of an expressway.
16. The traffic police can according to law detain the vehicle license of a vehicle on the road without a label of insurance.
17. When overtaking, the driver should try his or her best to increase the horizontal distance and, when necessary, may cross the solid line to overtake.
18. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed 30 km/hour.
19. A motorized vehicle on the road should display a license plate according to regulations.
20. Before a vehicle merges into the traffic flow from another road, the driver should observe the traffic conditions beside and behind the vehicle.
21. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
22. Passing through traffic lights in violation of the traffic lights signal is punished by 6 penalty points.
23. When a motorized vehicle runs in a foggy weather the driver should turn on the fog light and the hazard lights.
24. When driving a vehicle on the road, it should be safely at the prescribed speed.
25. When crossing each other on a narrow road, the driver should slow down, yield and stop first.
26. When driving at a level crossing, bridge, steep slope, tunnel or going through a dangerous road section, U turn is prohibited.
27. The motorized vehicle driver is not allowed to drive a motorized vehicle while his or her driving license is detained according to law.
28. When a motor vehicle applies emergency braking, the ABS system provides maximum braking force and at the same time enables the front wheels to maintain steering.
29. A rear tire blowout can sway the tail of the vehicle. The driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle go straight, reduce speed and then stop.
30. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is suspected of having falsified or altered a license plate or vehicle license.
31. When driving at night, the driver should try as much as possible to avoid overtaking. When he or she really needs to overtake, he or she may switch between the high and low beam lights to alert the vehicle in front.
32. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe traffic conditions, maintain a safe distance and move into the new lane.
33. When taking state-controlled psychiatric substances you can drive a motor vehicle on the road for a short distance.
34. When a vehicle runs on an expressway, the driver may ascertain the speed according to his or her feeling.
35. A forged or altered driving license constitutes a crime and the driver will be held for criminal liabilities.
36. When encountering disabled people obstructing the traffic, the driver should voluntarily reduce speed and yield.
37. Traffic lights comprises red, green and yellow lights.
38. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
39. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
40. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
41. Which kind of lane is the red car is driving in?
a. A fast lane
b. A slow lane
c. A special lane
d. An emergency lane
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous uphill roads
b. Steep downhill road
c. Continuous downhill road
d. Steep uphill road
43. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Honk and directly enter the intersection
b. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
c. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
d. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
44. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Windscreen defroster
b. Outside air circulation
c. Inside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
45. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. A warning sign
b. A prohibitive marking
c. An indicative marking
d. An auxiliary marking
46. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Luggage compartment is open
b. Fuel tank cap is open
c. Doors on both sides are open
d. Engine compartment is open
47. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Temporary stopping area
b. Emergency stopping area
c. Bay style stopping area
d. Public bus stopping area
48. This vehicle has stopped on an expressway due to vehicle trouble, how far behind the car should the warning sign be placed?
a. 50 meters ~ 150 meters
b. 50 meters ~ 100 meters
c. At least 150 meters
d. Less than 50 meters
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Dangerous hillside road
b. Watch for falling rocks
c. Cliff section
d. Dangerous section
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Go straight or turn left
b. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
c. Turn left or turn right only
d. Go straight or turn right
51. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the high beam light
b. Use the low beam light
c. Do not use lights
d. Use the fog lights
52. What is the meaning of the yellow filled marking on the road?
a. Approaching narrow road
b. Approaching moving obstacle
c. Approaching obstacle
d. Stay away from narrow road
53. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The head fog light is on
b. The high beam light is on
c. The tail fog light is on
d. The low beam light is on
54. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. No passing
b. Lane indication
c. Go straight
d. Lane merging guide
55. What does this sign mean?
a. ETC passage
b. Stop to collect parking ticket
c. Stop for inspection
d. Pay parking fee
56. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Go straight
b. Turn right
c. Turn left
d. Go straight or turn left
57. What does this sign mean?
b. Turn right
c. Passing on the left side
d. Passing on the right side
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Yield to non-motorized vehicles
b. Watch for non-motorized vehicles
c. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
d. No passing for non-motorized vehicles
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry to intersection prohibited
b. No U-turn
c. No lane changing
d. No right turn
60. What does this meter mean?
a. Engine tachometer
b. Speed meter and odometer
c. Maximum speed meter
d. Fuel consumption meter
61. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Turn right ahead
b. Change to left lane
c. Make a U turn ahead
d. Go straight ahead
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway fee paying lane
b. Expressway card collection lane
c. Expressway ETC lane
d. Expressway inspection lane
63. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Vehicles are allowed to pass
b. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
c. Reminder notice
d. Intersection warning
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Park on the right side of the road
b. Downhill section on the right
c. Go on the right road
d. Turn right only
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Bypassing from the right side
b. Bypassing from the left side
c. One-way passing
66. What does this sign mean?
a. No lane borrowing
b. No U turn
c. No overtaking
d. Changing lane prohibited
67. What does this meter mean?
a. Engine tachometer
c. Fuel consumption meter
d. Speed meter
68. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Average speed is 80 km/hour
b. 80 km/hour speed limit is lifted
c. Maximum speed limit is 80 km/hour
d. Minimum speed limit of 80 km/hour
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane branching guide sign
b. Turning guide sign
c. Lane merging guide sign
d. Line guide sign
70. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this urban road?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Turning left and U turn prohibited lane
b. Lanes going in different directions
c. Lane for both going straight and turning left
d. Lane for both U turn and turning left
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Reduce speed and go slowly
b. Jammed section
c. Accident-prone section
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Changing lane ban is lifted
b. Lane borrowing ban is lifted
c. Changing lane ahead is allowed
d. Overtaking ban is lifted
74. What is the violation of this motor vehicle that has stopped temporarily at the roadside?
a. Parking occupies the lane for motorized vehicle
b. Parking more than 30cm from the roadside
c. Stopping in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
d. Stopping in the area marked for no parking
75. What is the meaning of the area on the far left lane of the broken white lines ?
a. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
b. Special lane for taxis without passengers
c. Special lane for large buses
d. Special lane for small buses
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Area to slow down for photograph
b. Traffic flow monitoring
c. Road sections photographed
d. Traffic monitoring equipment
77. What is the minimum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 90 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 110 km/hour
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Left turn lane
b. Lane direction
c. U turn lane
d. Right turn lane
79. What does this sign mean?
d. Culvert bridge
80. When driving in a rainstorm and the windscreen wiper cannot totally wipe off the rain water, what should the driver do?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Immediately reduce speed and stop at the road side
c. Drive at a reduced speed
d. Concentrate his or her attention and drive with care
81. When which of the following cases occur can a driver not drive a vehicle?
a. Driving license is lost or destroyed
b. Reaching 6 penalty points
c. Driving license nearly expired
d. Reaching 10 penalty points
82. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
b. Elevated road
c. Center street
83. How does the traffic control department of the public security organ deal with the driver whose accumulated penalty points reach the stipulated limit?
a. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
b. Lifetime driving ban
c. Detention of less than 15 days
d. Educate him on the law and regulations and re-test.
84. Before entering a level crossing, the vehicle should reduce speed and change to a lower gear, and after entering the level crossing what should the driver do?
a. Can change gear
b. Stop and look
c. Can change to a higher gear
d. Cannot change gear
85. The vehicle should not drive in which case?
a. Windows not closed
b. Speakers not closed
c. Top window not closed
d. Door not closed
86. When a motor vehicle on the road pulls over how should lights be used?
a. Use the high and low beam lights alternately
b. Turn on the right-turn signal in advance
c. Do not use signal lights
d. Turn on the hazard lights
87. When driving in a rainy day, what should the driver do when a pedestrian holding umbrella or in raincoat is walking on the highway?
a. Speed up and bypass
b. Drive at the normal speed
c. Honk in advance and properly reduce speed
d. Continuously honk to indicate him to yield
88. When driving on a long downhill road, in addition to the brake what is another way to control speed?
a. Use the engine to brake
b. Shift to the neutral gear and slide
c. Depress the clutch and slide
d. Turn off the engine and slide
89. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, he or she is subject to which penalty?
a. The driving license should be revoked
b. Detention of less than 15 days
c. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
d. A fine of 200 yuan ~ 2000 yuan
90. When a motorized vehicle runs on an expressway, which of the following is correct?
a. May overtake or stop in the acceleration or deceleration lane
b. Is not allowed to drive or stop in the emergency lane in a non-emergency case
c. May stop in the emergency lane to load and unload cargos
d. May stop on the road shoulder to let passengers on and off
91. When the green light at a congested intersection is on, what can the vehicles do?
a. Enter the intersection if it is safe to do so
b. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
c. May directly enter the intersection
d. Cannot enter the intersection
92. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Obtaining a driving license by deception
b. Driving a motorized vehicle when driving license is temporarily detained
c. Driving a motor vehicle with a deliberately stained number plate
d. Driving a motor vehicle but not giving way to a school bus as prescribed
93. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Main street
c. Elevated road
94. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in violation of the Law on Road Traffic Safety is classified as what type of behaviour?
a. Disobeying rules
c. Violating regulations
95. When encountering a vehicle in the opposite direction forcing its way by using his or her lane, what should the driver do?
a. Force the other side to drive by the right side
b. Go ahead by the center of the road
c. Use the high beam light to warn the other side
d. Voluntarily yield to the other side
96. The safety pillow can effectively protect what part of the driver in a rear-end collision?
97. Following which of the following acts is a person is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license for 3 years?
a. Injecting illegal drugs
b. Smoking addiction
c. Injecting insulin
d. Being drunk
98. When the green arrow for a lane is on and there are still pedestrians in the crosswalk before the vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Start up after the pedestrians have passed
b. Directly start up and pass
c. Start up and bypass the pedestrians from behind
d. Start up and bypass before the pedestrians
99. Before a vehicle enters a curve of a mountain road, if there is no vehicle coming in the opposite direction, what should the driver do?
a. May speed up and pass along the tangent line of the curve
b. May briefly borrow the opposite lane
c. Should drive along the outer side of the curve
d. Should reduce speed, honk and drive on the right side
100. When reaching an intersection, what should the driver do if a turning vehicle cuts in?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Speed up and pass ahead of it
c. Stop to evade
d. Honk and pass ahead of it
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.