1. When driving a motor vehicle you must select the lanes with green arrow lights.
2. In this situation you must stop and yield to the pedestrians.
3. The behaviour of the driver of the car entering the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
4. Turning the ignition key to the ACC position works the starter.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder to add oil to the engine.
6. The red car may proceed in that lane.
7. Driving this vehicle on the road is not a violation.
8. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the right side door is not closed.
9. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it reminds the driver that the safety belt is not properly buckled up.
10. If you see such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must speed up and pass.
11. In this situation you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
12. When the head fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
13. When a motor vehicle driver applies for his driving license for the first time, during the probation period he may independently drive a motor vehicle on an expressway.
14. If a motorized vehicle has a a head-on collision, air bags and being buckled up are both needed for fully effective protection.
15. When the vehicle has changed its direction due to a front tire blowout on the road, the driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle goes straight.
16. A vehicle running on the road without a label of inspection may according to law be detained by the traffic police.
17. When driving at night on a narrow road or bridge and crossing another vehicle the correct way is to use the high beam light.
18. When a motorized vehicle on the road makes a U-turn he should turn on the left-turn signal before.
19. When emergency braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the driver may depress the brake pedal with force.
20. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway, the persons on board should swiftly move to the right shoulder of the road or within the emergency lane and immediately report to the police.
21. Drivers must drive a vehicle according to the permission stated in their driving license.
22. When bicycles ahead obstruct the traffic flow, the driver may honk to remind them, speed up and bypass.
23. When a yellow light at an intersection is flashing continuously, drivers should look and make sure it is safe to pass.
24. Vehicles must be completely stopped before opening the car door and letting passengers on and off.
25. When following a vehicle, the following vehicle may use the high beam light.
26. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused serious injury may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
27. If a motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol the punishment is 12 penalty points.
28. On a road covered by ice and snow a vehicle equipped with ABS system maximizes the shortness of the braking distance.
29. When the driver senses a tire blowout on the road, he should control the direction of the vehicle and use emergency braking to bring the vehicle swiftly to a stop.
30. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection that has no traffic signals it must pass through as fast as possible.
31. When there is a continuous rain, the shoulders of the mountain roads may become loose and the embankments may collapse. When driving in this weather, the driver should select the middle solid road and refrain from going close to the roadsides.
32. A driver with a destroyed driving license cannot drive a motor vehicle.
33. When passing a section of a mountain road which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should avoid stopping.
34. The vehicles should run by the right shoulder of an expressway.
35. The traffic police can according to law detain the vehicle license of a vehicle on the road without a label of insurance.
36. When overtaking, the driver should try his best to increase the horizontal distance and, when necessary, may cross the solid line to overtake.
37. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed 30 km/hour.
38. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his own but does not leave, the traffic police are not allowed to order the party to leave the scene.
39. Before a vehicle merges into the traffic flow from another road, the driver should observe the traffic conditions beside and behind the vehicle.
40. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway service phone number
b. Expressway incident report phone number
c. Expressway traffic radio frequency
d. Expressway rescue phone number
42. What does this sign mean?
a. School zone
b. Watch for children
c. A crosswalk
d. Watch for pedestrians
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. One-way road
c. Straight-going lane
d. Turn left
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Reduce speed in tunnel
b. Turn on lights in tunnel
c. Turn on width light in tunnel
d. Turn on the high beam light in tunnel
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Reduce speed and honk
b. Honking is prohibited
c. Honk intermittently
d. Continuous honking prohibited
46. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The left turn signal light is flashing
c. The hazard lights are flashing
d. The front and rear parking lights are flashing
47. What does the yellow marking on the road mean?
a. U turn prohibited
b. Going straight is prohibited
c. U turn allowed
d. No turning
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway bus station notice
b. Expressway service area notice
c. Expressway safety place notice
d. Expressway toll station notice
49. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn left or turn right
b. Go straight or turn right
c. Turn left
d. Go straight or turn left
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for large buses
b. Special lane for BRT vehicles
c. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
d. Special lane for public buses
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Multi-track train crossing
b. Unmanned level crossing
c. Take care to avoid train
d. Manned level crossing
52. What does this sign mean?
a. No left turn
b. Going straight is prohibited
c. No right turn
d. No U turn
53. What is this pedal?
a. The handbrake
b. The brake pedal
c. The accelerator pedal
d. The clutch pedal
54. What is this road marking?
a. Stop and yield notice
b. Crosswalk alert
c. Reduce speed and yield notice
d. Intersection notice
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Direction to a tourist area
b. Distance to a tourist area
c. Tourist area sign
d. Category of a tourist area
56. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn right
b. Go straight
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Turn left
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Small vehicles not allowed
b. Only small vehicles allowed
c. Small vehicles prohibited
d. Motor vehicles allowed
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Accident-prone section
b. Men at work
c. Slow section
d. Jammed section
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Width is limited to 3 meters
b. 3 meter width alert
c. Height is limited to 3 meters
d. 3 meter width limit is lifted
60. What is this control device?
a. Air conditioning switch
b. Ignition switch
c. Light switch
d. Wiper switch
61. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Bicycle lane
b. Motorcycle lane
c. Battery car lane
d. Non-motorized vehicle lane
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Open-air car park
b. Special purpose car park
c. Private car park
d. Indoor car park
63. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
64. What does this sign mean?
a. One way right
b. One way only
c. Vehicles turning right should yield
d. One way left
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Speed test section
b. Road narrows on both sides
c. Keep the distance between vehicles
d. Section for ascertaining the distance between the vehicles
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing is prohibited
b. Stop for inspection
c. Border inspection
d. Customs inspection
67. What is the violation of this motor vehicle that has stopped temporarily at the roadside?
a. Parking more than 30cm from the roadside
b. Parking on a crosswalk
c. Parking in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
d. Stopping in the area marked for no parking
68. What marking are the white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Reduce speed for intersection markings
b. Lines for ascertaining the distance between the vehicles
c. Drive at reduced speed markings
d. Lines for ascertaining speed
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on both sides
b. Passing on the left side
c. No passing
d. Passing on the right side
70. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for slowing down
b. A change lane signal
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A signal for turning right
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for going straight and turning left
b. Lane for going straight and auxiliary exit
c. Lanes going in different directions
d. Lane for both going straight and turning right
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep downhill road
b. Embankment road
c. Steep uphill road
d. Continuous uphill roads
73. How to drive on this section of road?
a. Turn in the middle of the curve
b. Occupy the other side of the road and turn
c. Honk to indicate intention and speed up and pass
d. Reduce speed and honk to indicate intention
74. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The handbrake is in the released position
b. The handbrake is in the braking position
c. Anti-lock braking system failure
d. The foot brake system has failed
75. What is the meaning of the central yellow diagonal filled line?
a. The broken line prohibits crossing the line
b. Both side can cross the lane dividing line
c. The solid line allows crossing the line
d. The solid line prohibits crossing the line
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane information notice
b. Road branching point notice
c. Crossroad intersection alert
d. Place and distance notice
77. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A change lane signal
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A signal for slowing down
78. In this kind of special lane on the road the markings allow which of the following vehicles to pass?
b. Official vehicles
c. Private cars
d. Public buses
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Village or town
b. Primary school
c. Watch for pedestrians
d. A crosswalk
80. When a motor vehicle goes down a slope, makes a turn or a U-turn, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
81. If using a falsified or altered vehicle license number plate, what is the penalty?
a. 12 points
b. 2 points
c. 6 points
d. 3 points
82. When driving a motor vehicle through urban roads, on which of the following roads is overtaking prohibited?
a. One-way section
b. Section with heavy traffic flow
c. Two-way carriageway
d. Main street
83. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
b. Not having the label of insurance
c. Not having the label of environmental protection
d. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
84. When a vehicle on the main road approaches a conjunction with a feeder road, what should the driver do in order to prevent a collision with a vehicle that suddenly enters from the feeder road?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Speed up in advance and pass
c. Honk and swiftly pass
d. Reduce speed in advance, observe and drive with care
85. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a snowy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The hazard lights
b. The reverse light
c. The high beam light
d. The head and tail fog lights
86. If the household registration of a driver has moved out of the area of the original vehicle management station, where should he apply for license change?
a. At the new place of his household register
b. Moved out place
c. At the residential place
d. At the location place
87. When encountering children on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and go slowly, or stop to yield when necessary
b. Speed up and bypass
c. Swiftly bypass from one side
d. Keep honking to urge them
88. When driving a motorized vehicle downhill what is dangerous behaviour?
a. Change to a lower gear
b. Change to the lower gear in advance
c. Change to the neutral gear and slide
d. Brake to reduce speed
89. When driving a motor vehicle through a railway crossing without traffic signals and managerial personnel how to proceed?
a. Use the neutral gear and slide through
b. Properly reduce the speed and pass through
c. Stop to look and make sure it is safe to pass
d. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
90. How should a minor road traffic accident with no casualties and no dispute be dealt with ?
a. Refrain from moving the vehicle
b. Preserve the scene and then discuss a solution
c. Leave the scene and discuss a solution on their own
d. Make a detour for other vehicles
91. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 100 meters, what is the maximum speed?
a. Should not exceed 90 km/hour
b. Should not exceed 60 km/hour
c. Should not exceed 40 km/hour
d. Should not exceed 80 km/hour
92. If a motorized vehicle on the road has no license plate what is the penalty?
a. 12 points
b. 6 points
c. 3 points
d. 2 points
93. When driving at night on a road that has good lighting, what lights should the driver use?
a. The hazard lights
b. The low beam light
c. The fog light
d. The high beam light
94. Which of the following acts will be subject to a fine of 200 yuan ~ 2,000 yuan and driving license being revoked?
a. Escaping after causing a traffic accident
b. Driving without carrying a driving license
c. Going 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
d. Violating road traffic regulations
95. When running on an expressway that has four lanes in the same direction, the vehicles whose speed is higher than 110 kilometers per hour should run in which lane?
a. The second left lane
b. The far left lane
c. The far right lane
d. The third left lane
96. When driving in icy and snowy weather what should the driver observe?
a. The braking distance becomes longer
b. The resistance to slide becomes larger
c. The braking performance does not change
d. The road grip becomes stronger
97. How often should the motorized vehicle driver who is more than 60 years old should submit the certificate of physical conditions?
a. Every 3 years
b. Every year
c. Every 6 months
d. Every 2 years
98. When overtaking, what should the driver do if the vehicle in front refuses to reduce speed or yield?
a. Follow closely and find chance to overtake again
b. Speed up and continue to overtake
c. Stop overtaking
d. Continuously honk and speed up to overtake
99. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his liability?
a. Criminal liability
b. Direct liability
c. Economic liability
d. Civil liability
100. When a driver needs to borrow a lane to bypass an obstacle in front and a vehicle in the opposite direction is approaching the obstacle, what should the driver do?
a. Rapidly occupy the lane and force the vehicle coming in the opposite direction to stop and yield
b. Speed up and bypass the obstacle in advance
c. Honk to indicate the vehicle in the opposite direction to yield
d. Reduce speed or stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.