1. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the floor and windscreen air blower is on.
2. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection the traffic lights mean no passing.
3. U turn is allowed at this intersection.
4. When the left turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
5. When the ignition switch is in the START position the starter starts.
6. When driving a motor vehicle at the intersection ahead you cannot turn right.
7. Driving at this sharp bend in the road you should use the high and low beam lights alternately.
8. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
9. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the front fog light.
10. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the foot brake system may be faulty.
11. In this situation you must stop and yield to the pedestrians.
12. When driving a vehicle through an intersection you must comply with traffic signal lights.
13. When a vehicle goes uphill on a mountain road, it should change to a lower gear in a timely, accurate and rapid manner so as to avoid a situation in which driving at a high gear can reduce the power of the engine.
14. If a small motor vehicle driver is in a traffic accident which has caused human casualties, assuming the level of responsibility of the license not being revoked, he should receive inspection within 30 of the end of the scoring cycle.
15. When braking on a muddy road, the tires can easily spin or drift and cause traffic accidents.
16. A vehicle is not allowed to make a U turn on the ramp of an expressway.
17. If a driver has caused a traffic accident that constitutes a crime and run away, his driving license will be revoked and he shall be banned for lifetime from re-obtaining a driving license.
18. When a vehicle passes a narrow road or bridge, it is prohibited from overtaking.
19. When a motor vehicle makes a U-turn or a turn, or goes down a slope, the maximum speed should not exceed 40 km/hour.
20. A qualified driver should not only be technically adept, but more importantly have good driving habits and ethical attainments.
21. A vehicle is not allowed to reverse on the ramp of an expressway.
22. If a vehicle is suspected of having falsified or altered a label of inspection the traffic police may only punish with a fine.
23. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his conduct does not constitute a crime the punishment is 12 penalty points.
24. When driving in icy and snowy weather, the vehicle steadiness decreases and sudden acceleration can very easily cause spins and slides.
25. If a motorized vehicle causes a road accident immediately move the vehicle to the side of the road.
26. When a motorized vehicle encounters the cut in by another vehicle in a roundabout, the driver may not evade as long as he has the right of way.
27. When a motorized vehicle runs uphill, close to the top of the slope it should accelerate and honk.
28. A driver in a grace period for military service overseas or another reason cannot drive a motor vehicle during the inspection delay.
29. It is not safe for a woman driver to wear high heels to drive a vehicle.
30. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of an intersection.
31. If a motorized driver whose driving license has been temporarily detained drives a motorized vehicle, the traffic police give a verbal warning.
32. When driving at night, the drivers visibility range becomes shorter and his observation becomes poorer. At the same time, the driver can easily become tired because he has to highly concentrate his attention.
33. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes to the right lane he does not need to use signal lights.
34. The driver in a road accident needing to change the scene for rescuing the wounded should mark the location.
35. When encountering a traffic control detour on an expressway, you need not leave the expressway, instead pull over on the spot and wait until after the end of the control before moving forward.
36. A motorized vehicle driver during the period of probation who has recorded 12 penalty points shall have his probation permission and driving license qualification cancelled.
37. If discovering pedestrians abruptly cross the road while driving, the driver should immediately reduce speed and evade.
38. When a yellow light is flashing continuously it means motor vehicles can speed up and pass.
39. Do not hang or place articles close to the front and rear windows that block the vision of the driver.
40. When a driver encounters a fire engine, ambulance or wrecker performing an emergency task he must yield in a timely manner.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Inverse curve
b. Slippery road
c. Sharp curve
d. Continuous curves
42. How to go straight at the intersection in this situation?
a. Turn on the hazard lights and go forward
b. Yield to the vehicle coming from the left side of the road first
c. Directly speed up and go straight through
d. Yield to the vehicle coming from the right side of the road first
43. How should lights be used in these rainy conditions?
a. Do not use the low beam light
b. Use the high beam light
c. Do not use the high beam light
d. Use the fog lights
44. What type of marking is the solid double yellow line in the center of the road?
a. A warning sign
b. An indicative marking
c. A prohibitive marking
d. An auxiliary marking
45. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Low beam light switch
b. Car light master switch
c. Tail fog light switch
d. High beam light switch
46. What do the number signs on the road mean?
a. Maintain vehicle distance
b. Minimum vehicle distance
c. Road number
d. Speed limit
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway safety place notice
b. Expressway service area notice
c. Expressway car park notice
d. Expressway parking area
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep downhill road
b. Embankment road
c. Continuous uphill roads
d. Steep uphill road
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Minimum speed 50 km/hour
b. Height level 50 meters
c. 50 meters above sea level
d. Maximum speed 50 km/hour
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing
b. Multi-track train crossing
c. Manned level crossing
d. Interchange level crossing
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry time limited
b. Drive at a reduced speed
c. No entry
d. No passing
52. What is this control device?
a. The air throttle lever
b. The handbrake
c. The clutch lever
d. The gear lever
53. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Road ahead has an obstacle and vehicles need to merge left
b. Left turn or merge left ahead
c. Right turn or merge right ahead
d. Left turn or left detour ahead
54. This sign gives advance notice of what?
a. Expressway service area
b. Expressway car park notice
c. Expressway safety place
d. Expressway bus station
55. How to proceed when encountering such a situation?
a. Speed up to enter the lanes on either side
b. Enter the lane on the right side
c. Lanes on both sides prohibit motor vehicle passing
d. Reduce speed to enter the lanes on either side
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Straight-going lane
b. Turn right
c. One-way road
d. Ahead only
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Bypassing from the right side
b. Bypassing from the left side
c. One-way passing
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
b. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
c. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
d. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
59. What is this control device?
a. The turn signal switch
b. The wiper switch
c. The head light switch
d. The defogger switch
60. What is the meaning of these parking markings?
a. Fixed direction parking spaces
b. Limited time motor vehicle parking spaces
c. Special spaces to let passengers on and off
d. Special visitor waiting spaces
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to left lane
b. Number of lanes reducing
c. Lane merging place
d. Emergency lane
62. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this expressway?
a. 90 km/hour
b. 120 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 110 km/hour
63. What does this sign mean?
a. High sound honking is prohibited
b. Bass sound honking is prohibited
c. Honking is prohibited
d. Sound horn
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Hump bridge
b. Bump road
c. Low-lying road
d. High road bumps
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping prohibited
b. Long stopping is allowed
c. No stopping
d. Temporary stopping is prohibited
66. What does this meter mean?
a. Water temperature meter
b. Pressure meter
c. Fuel gauge
67. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. U turn guide lines
b. Small vehicle turning lines
c. Intersection stop lines
d. Left-turn waiting area lines
68. What does this sign mean?
b. Branching junction
c. Slow down to pass
d. Road closed
69. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 70 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
70. What does this sign mean?
a. One way right
b. Vehicles turning left should yield
c. One way left
d. One way only
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Disabled people exit and entry
b. Special lane for disabled people
c. Resting place for disabled people
d. Pay attention for disabled people
72. What to do in this situation?
a. Bypass the pedestrians from behind
b. Stop and yield to the pedestrians
c. Honk to urge the pedestrians
d. Bypass before the pedestrians
73. What is the illegal behaviour of this broken down car?
a. It has not placed a warning sign
b. It has not turned on the hazard warning flash lights
c. The vehicle has not parked at the side of the road
d. It has not immediately solved the problem
74. What is the meaning of the white lines on the road?
a. Lane reduction indication markings
b. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
c. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
d. Road work indication marking
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to right lane
b. Branching place
c. Road widens
d. Number of lanes increasing
76. What type of sign is this?
a. A prohibitive sign
b. An indicative sign
c. A warning sign
d. A directional sign
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Left turn lane
b. U turn lane
c. Straight-going lane
d. Right turn lane
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for animals
b. Animal park
c. Open grazing area
d. Watch for wild animals
79. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway what is the wrong measure?
a. Turn on the hazard lights
b. The persons on board cannot get off
c. Report to the police immediately
d. Place a warning sign as stipulated
80. When driving in icy and snowy weather what should the driver observe?
a. The braking performance does not change
b. The braking distance becomes longer
c. The road grip becomes stronger
d. The resistance to slide becomes larger
81. How often should the motorized vehicle driver who is more than 60 years old should submit the certificate of physical conditions?
a. Every 6 months
b. Every year
c. Every 3 years
d. Every 2 years
82. When overtaking, what should the driver do if the vehicle in front refuses to reduce speed or yield?
a. Stop overtaking
b. Continuously honk and speed up to overtake
c. Speed up and continue to overtake
d. Follow closely and find chance to overtake again
83. What is the penalty for driving a vehicle in a serious chase or racing case?
a. Control and a fine
b. 6 months in prison
c. More than 1 year in prison
d. Detention and a fine
84. When overtaking a vehicle stopping on the right side, what should the driver do in case that vehicle starts up suddenly or opens the door?
a. Keep honking
b. Keep a safe horizontal distance from that vehicle, reduce speed and pass
c. Speed up and pass
d. Maintain the normal speed
85. Under what circumstances can the anti-lock braking system (ABS) maximize the efficiency of the brake?
a. Applying emergency braking
b. Braking continuously
c. Braking intermittently
d. Gently depressing the brake pedal
86. How should lights be used when a motor vehicle on the road changes to the left lane?
a. Turn on the left-turn signal in advance
b. Turn on the right-turn signal in advance
c. Turn on the low beam light in advance
d. Does not need to turn on any turn signal
87. When a vehicle overtakes the bike riders going in the same direction, what should the driver do?
a. Observe them, reduce speed and go slowly, while keeping a sufficient safe distance
b. Continuously honk and speed up to overtake
c. Yield to the bike riders
d. Continuously honk to remind them to yield
88. When overtaking on a mountain road, how should the vehicle overtake?
a. By selecting a relatively gentle downhill section
b. By selecting a wide gentle uphill section
c. By selecting a fairly long downhill section
d. By taking every possible chance
89. If a motorized vehicle driving license is obtained by deception, bribery or other illegal means, the license is revoked and the driver is not allowed to re-apply for how long?
b. Within 1 year
c. Within 5 years
d. Within 3 years
90. When running on an expressway, what should the driver do if he has missed the exit?
a. Immediately stop
b. Make a U turn from where he is
c. Continue to go ahead and find the next exit
d. Reverse to the original place
91. Driving a motor vehicle in fog, rain, or snow with a visibility of less than 50 meters, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 70 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
92. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Making or receiving a phone call
b. Violation of traffic lights
c. Violation of prohibitive sign
d. Driver has falsified the license plate
93. When a following vehicle gives overtaking signals on a road without a central dividing line, how to proceed if conditions permit?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Immediately stop and yield
c. Maintain the original speed
d. Reduce speed, move to the right side and yield
94. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Enforced to restore vehicle condition
b. Driving permission should be revoked
c. The driving license should be revoked
d. Driving license should be confiscated
95. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering vehicles in front waiting in line or moving forward slowly?
a. Cut in the waiting vehicles
b. Go forward alternately
c. Occupy the opposite lane
d. Move to another lane and overtake
96. In a motor vehicle collision the safety pillow and seat belt are mainly designed to do what?
a. Protect passengers neck
b. Protect passengers chest
c. Reduce passengers injuries
d. Protect passengers waist
97. To apply for a driving license to drive a small vehicle the required age is how much?
a. 18 years old ~ 70 years old
b. 18 years old ~ 60 years old
c. 24 years old ~ 70 years old
d. 21 years old ~ 50 years old
98. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with non-motorized vehicles on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Go forward normally
b. Speed up and pass
c. Continuously honk
d. Reduce speed and go slowly
99. When a vehicle passes a bumped road, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and dash over under inertia
b. Change to the neutral gear and slide over
c. Maintain the original speed and pass
d. Pass slowly and steadily
100. When encountering an ambulance rushing in the same lane in the opposite direction, what should the driver do?
a. Move to the road side, reduce speed or stop to yield
b. Speed up and change lane to avoid
c. Drive on by using another lane
d. Continue to go in the original lane
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.