1. When the ignition switch is in the START position the starter starts.
2. When driving a motor vehicle at the intersection ahead you cannot turn right.
3. Driving at this sharp bend in the road you should use the high and low beam lights alternately.
4. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
5. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the front fog light.
6. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the foot brake system may be faulty.
7. In this situation you must stop and yield to the pedestrians.
8. When encountering such a situation you have the right of way.
9. Turning the ignition key to the ACC position works the starter.
10. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the drivers seat is not properly adjusted.
11. The red car may proceed in that lane.
12. The safety pillow is used to protect the drivers head from being injured in a rear-end collision.
13. A vehicle is not allowed to make a U turn on the ramp of an expressway.
14. If a driver has caused a traffic accident that constitutes a crime and run away, his driving license will be revoked and he shall be banned for lifetime from re-obtaining a driving license.
15. When a vehicle passes a narrow road or bridge, it is prohibited from overtaking.
16. When a motor vehicle makes a U-turn or a turn, or goes down a slope, the maximum speed should not exceed 40 km/hour.
17. A qualified driver should not only be technically adept, but more importantly have good driving habits and ethical attainments.
18. When a driver suddenly encounters a vehicle in the opposite direction that forces its way by overtaking and occupying his lane, the driver may refuse to avoid it and force it to yield to you.
19. If a vehicle is suspected of having falsified or altered a label of inspection the traffic police may only punish with a fine.
20. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his conduct does not constitute a crime the punishment is 12 penalty points.
21. When driving in icy and snowy weather, the vehicle steadiness decreases and sudden acceleration can very easily cause spins and slides.
22. If a motorized vehicle causes a road accident immediately move the vehicle to the side of the road.
23. When a motorized vehicle encounters the cut in by another vehicle in a roundabout, the driver may not evade as long as he has the right of way.
24. When a vehicle goes down a long slope, it should run at a lower gear and fully use the engine to brake.
25. A driver in a grace period for military service overseas or another reason cannot drive a motor vehicle during the inspection delay.
26. It is not safe for a woman driver to wear high heels to drive a vehicle.
27. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of an intersection.
28. If a motorized driver whose driving license has been temporarily detained drives a motorized vehicle, the traffic police give a verbal warning.
29. When driving at night, the drivers visibility range becomes shorter and his observation becomes poorer. At the same time, the driver can easily become tired because he has to highly concentrate his attention.
30. When a vehicle merges with the traffic flow, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, go straight, observe the traffic conditions on both sides through the rear-view mirror, and merge with the traffic flow if it is safe to do so.
31. The driver in a road accident needing to change the scene for rescuing the wounded should mark the location.
32. When encountering a traffic control detour on an expressway, you need not leave the expressway, instead pull over on the spot and wait until after the end of the control before moving forward.
33. A motorized vehicle driver during the period of probation who has recorded 12 penalty points shall have his probation permission and driving license qualification cancelled.
34. If discovering pedestrians abruptly cross the road while driving, the driver should immediately reduce speed and evade.
35. When a yellow light is flashing continuously it means motor vehicles can speed up and pass.
36. Do not hang or place articles close to the front and rear windows that block the vision of the driver.
37. When a driver encounters a fire engine, ambulance or wrecker performing an emergency task he must yield in a timely manner.
38. After a vehicle enters a mountain road, it should pay special attention to the Continuous Curves sign. In addition, it should voluntarily evade vehicles and pedestrians, reduce speed in a time manner and honk in advance.
39. When a motor vehicle driver applies for his driving license for the first time, during the probation period he may independently drive a motor vehicle on an expressway.
40. If a motorized vehicle has a a head-on collision, air bags and being buckled up are both needed for fully effective protection.
41. What marking are the white solid line markings circled in the picture?
a. Direction guide lines
b. One-way travel lines
c. Variable guide lane lines
d. Guide lane lines
42. What does this sign mean?
a. High vehicles detour
b. No left turn
c. Road closed
d. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
43. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for slowing down
b. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
c. A signal for waiting to turn left
d. A signal for turning right
44. How to drive in such circumstances?
a. Speed up and overtake the obstacle after the cars cross
b. Turn on the headlight to inform the other party to yield
c. Stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
d. Turn on the left turn signal and turn left
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Temporary cliff road
b. Embankment road
c. Slippery road
d. Waterside road
46. When a motor vehicle is purchased but not yet registered and has to run on the road temporarily, what does it need?
a. Borrowed license plate
b. Temporary driving license plate
c. Lawyers certificate of the working unit
d. Certificate of legal origin
47. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Electric motor door
b. Unlock car doors
c. Windows on both sides
d. Child safety lock
48. What marking are the white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Lane connecting lines
b. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
c. Intersection guide lines
d. Small vehicle turning lines
49. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Rear windscreen wiper and washer
b. Front windscreen defroster or defogger
c. Rear windscreen defroster or defogger
d. Front windscreen wiper and washer
50. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
b. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
c. Vehicles can go straight or change to left lane ahead
d. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
51. When driving a motorized vehicle to leave the expressway, how to drive in this situation?
a. Enter the deceleration lane
b. Maintain the speed at 100 km/hour
c. Continue moving forward
d. Reduce the speed to less than 40 km/hour
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Slippery road
b. Inverse curve
c. Continuous curves
d. Sharp curve
53. How to go straight at the intersection in this situation?
a. Yield to the vehicle coming from the left side of the road first
b. Turn on the hazard lights and go forward
c. Directly speed up and go straight through
d. Yield to the vehicle coming from the right side of the road first
54. How should lights be used in these rainy conditions?
a. Use the high beam light
b. Use the fog lights
c. Do not use the low beam light
d. Do not use the high beam light
55. What type of marking is the solid double yellow line in the center of the road?
a. A prohibitive marking
b. A warning sign
c. An indicative marking
d. An auxiliary marking
56. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The head fog light is on
b. The high beam light is on
c. The tail fog light is on
d. The low beam light is on
57. What do the number signs on the road mean?
a. Road number
b. Maintain vehicle distance
c. Minimum vehicle distance
d. Speed limit
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway safety place notice
b. Expressway car park notice
c. Expressway parking area
d. Expressway service area notice
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep uphill road
b. Continuous uphill roads
c. Steep downhill road
d. Embankment road
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Maximum speed 50 km/hour
b. Minimum speed 50 km/hour
c. Height level 50 meters
d. 50 meters above sea level
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Interchange level crossing
b. Manned level crossing
c. Unmanned level crossing
d. Multi-track train crossing
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry time limited
b. Drive at a reduced speed
c. No entry
d. No passing
63. What is this control device?
a. The handbrake
b. The gear lever
c. The clutch lever
d. The air throttle lever
64. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Right turn or merge right ahead
b. Left turn or left detour ahead
c. Left turn or merge left ahead
d. Road ahead has an obstacle and vehicles need to merge left
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway inspection lane
b. Expressway card collection lane
c. Expressway fee paying lane
d. Expressway ETC lane
66. How to proceed when encountering such a situation?
a. Reduce speed to enter the lanes on either side
b. Lanes on both sides prohibit motor vehicle passing
c. Speed up to enter the lanes on either side
d. Enter the lane on the right side
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn right
b. Straight-going lane
c. One-way road
d. Ahead only
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Bypassing from the left side
b. Bypassing from the right side
c. One-way passing
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
b. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
c. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
d. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
70. What is this control device?
a. The head light switch
b. The turn signal switch
c. The defogger switch
d. The wiper switch
71. What is the meaning of these parking markings?
a. Special spaces to let passengers on and off
b. Fixed direction parking spaces
c. Limited time motor vehicle parking spaces
d. Special visitor waiting spaces
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Crossroad intersection alert
b. Flyover interchange notice
c. Roundabout intersection notice
d. Y-intersection notice
73. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this expressway?
a. 120 km/hour
b. 110 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 90 km/hour
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Bass sound honking is prohibited
b. High sound honking is prohibited
c. Honking is prohibited
d. Sound horn
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Hump bridge
b. Low-lying road
c. High road bumps
d. Bump road
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping is allowed
b. No stopping
c. Long stopping prohibited
d. Temporary stopping is prohibited
77. What does this meter mean?
a. Fuel gauge
b. Water temperature meter
d. Pressure meter
78. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Intersection stop lines
b. Small vehicle turning lines
c. Left-turn waiting area lines
d. U turn guide lines
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Slow down to pass
c. Road closed
d. Branching junction
80. How should a motor vehicle use lights when overtaking at night?
a. Turn off the head light
b. Turn on the high beam light
c. Turn on the fog light
d. Change the high and low beam lights
81. Which of the following acts will be subject to a fine of 200 yuan ~ 2,000 yuan and driving license being revoked?
a. Violating road traffic regulations
b. Escaping after causing a traffic accident
c. Going 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
d. Driving without carrying a driving license
82. When running on an expressway that has four lanes in the same direction, the vehicles whose speed is higher than 110 kilometers per hour should run in which lane?
a. The second left lane
b. The far left lane
c. The third left lane
d. The far right lane
83. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a rainy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The reverse light
b. The high beam light
c. The head and tail fog lights
d. The hazard lights
84. Which of the following documents should be in the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. Certificate of ex-factory inspection
b. Vehicle registration papers
c. The vehicle license
d. The vehicle insurance policy
85. When a following vehicle gives the overtaking signal, what should the driver do if conditions permit?
a. Yield a proper space and speed up
b. Voluntarily reduce speed and drive on the right side
c. Move to the right side and speed up
d. Reduce speed rapidly or apply an emergency braking
86. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his liability?
a. Civil liability
b. Criminal liability
c. Economic liability
d. Direct liability
87. What is the correct way to deal with the situation when a vehicle coming in the opposite direction suddenly overtakes and occupies your lane?
a. Reduce speed and avoid as much as possible until stopped
b. Obstruct the way of that vehicle
c. Maintain the original speed
d. Speed up and go forward
88. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The road grip becomes stronger
b. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
c. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
d. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
89. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his driving license for the first time how long is his period of probation?
a. 3 months
b. 2 years
c. 6 months
d. 12 months
90. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Make a detour
b. Speed up and pass
c. Maintain the normal speed
d. Carefully select a speed
91. When a vehicle enters a two-way tunnel, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The high beam light
b. The hazard lights
c. The width light or the low beam light
d. The fog light
92. When a vehicle turning right at an intersection encounters a vehicle in front in the same lane waiting for the green light how should it proceed?
a. Turn from the right side of the front vehicle
b. Honk at the vehicle in front to yield
c. Stop and wait for his turn
d. Turn from the left side of the front vehicle
93. What is the wrong measure to avoid tire blowout?
a. Reduce tire pressure
b. Check the tires regularly
c. Replace the tire that has cracks or deep cuts
d. Remove objects from tire tread grooves in a timely manner
94. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 20 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
95. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 6 points
c. 12 points
d. 3 points
96. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
a. Making a U turn
c. Slowing down and yielding
d. Going forward normally
97. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of inspection
b. Not carrying ID card
c. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
d. Not having the label of environmental protection
98. When encountering a traffic accident ahead and help is needed while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Bypass to dodge it as much as possible
b. Immediately report to the police, stop and look on
c. Help to preserve the scene and immediately report to the police
d. Speed up and pass to ignore it
99. What is main impact of rainy weather on safe driving?
a. The resistance to the vehicle increases
b. The engine can easily stop
c. The road is wet and slippery and the visibility is poor
d. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
100. In which of the following situations does a change in a small passenger vehicle registration not need to be registered?
a. The vehicle changes the engine
b. The vehicle changes the color of the body
c. The vehicle changes the chassis
d. Installing front or rear bumpers
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.