1. From this position you can directly enter the carriageway of an expressway.
2. This method of gripping the steering wheel in correct.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine needs oil.
4. When encountering such a situation you cannot overtake.
5. The method and route of the red car changing lanes is correct.
6. Turning the light switch down as shown turns on the right turn light.
7. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine coolant could be insufficient.
8. The maximum speed for a vehicle on this road in these conditions is 50 km/hour.
9. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
10. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
11. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
12. When driving on a road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 70 km/hour.
13. When driving in good road conditions you can watch the car video.
14. When a vehicle starts up, the driver should observe the traffic conditions and begin to start up after making sure it is safe to do so.
15. The act of driving a motor vehicle in violation of road traffic safety laws and regulations and causing a traffic accident belongs to violating traffic regulations.
16. If the penalty points of a motorized vehicle driver fail to reach 12 points in one scoring cycle but the fines have not been paid up, the points will move to the next scoring cycle.
17. When driving in a heavy rain, the driver should control the speed to avoid the danger arising from water slide.
18. When the driver discovers a tire is leaking and steers the vehicle off the main carriageway, he or she should refrain from applying emergency so as to avoid a vehicle turnover or a rear-end collision arising from the late braking of the following vehicle.
19. When the traffic conditions at an intersection are complicated, the driver should be patiently waiting instead of taking chance.
20. When a vehicle passes a tunnel, it is prohibited from overtaking.
21. If a motor vehicle license plate is destroyed the owner of the vehicle should apply to the issuing vehicle management station for a reissue or replacement.
22. When a motorized vehicle is on the road, the children in the car may not use the safety belts.
23. When a vehicle runs on an expressway at the speed of 100 kilometers per hour, its safe distance from the vehicle in front in the same lane is more than 100 meters.
24. If the accumulated penalty scores of a motorized vehicle driver reach 12 points within a scoring cycle, the traffic police may detain the driving license according to law.
25. When a vehicle passes a sharp curve, it may overtake if traffic is light.
26. When driving on an urban road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 50 km/hour.
27. When driving, the driver should be courteous and defensive, instead of being offensive.
28. A vehicle should try to speed up after starting from the roadside and rapidly turn left into the traffic flow on the road.
29. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of traffic safety regulation is illegal behaviour.
30. The limit for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations is 12 points in 1 cycle.
31. As thick fog reduces visibility, turning on the high beam light can increase the visibility.
32. Do not drive a vehicle when the door or compartment is not properly closed.
33. When a vehicles turns, it should do so on the right side and refrain from occupying the lane of the other party. The left turn should be gentle and the right turn should be sharp.
34. When a vehicle passes a curve on a mountain road, the driver should reduce speed, honk and stick to the right.
35. If a driver holds an expired driving license he or she can drive a motor vehicle within 1 year.
36. An illegally assembled vehicle can be driven on the road as long as it is considered safe.
37. When a motorized vehicle cannot find a parking place it can be parked on the sidewalk.
38. If a driver is suspected of driving a vehicle on the road which has reached write-off standard the traffic police may detain him according to law.
39. When driving at night, the driver should go at a lower speed because his or her field of vision is limited and he or she can hardly observe the traffic conditions beyond the area covered by his or her vehicle light.
40. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal and rapidly enter the new lane.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Flyover interchange notice
b. Y-intersection notice
c. Crossroad intersection alert
d. Roundabout intersection notice
42. What is the maximum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 120 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 110 km/hour
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Parking space for non-motorized vehicles
b. Electric bikes only
c. Parking area for non-motorized vehicles
d. Non-motorized vehicles only
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Level crossing without guard 100m ahead
b. Level crossing without guard 50m ahead
c. Level crossing with guard 100m ahead
d. Level crossing with guard 50m ahead
45. This sign means which vehicles are prohibited from passing?
b. Every kind of vehicle
c. Small trucks
d. Midsize bus
46. What is the illegal behaviour of the temporary parking of the red car?
a. It is less than 30 meters from a gas station
b. It has stopped in the area for non-motorized vehicles
c. It is more than 30 meters from the roadside
d. It has parked in the area marked for no stopping
47. What is the meaning of the yellow lines on the road?
a. Road work section indication
b. Change of road width
c. Lanes increase marking
d. Approaching obstacle
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Y-intersection notice
b. T-intersection alert
c. Crossroad intersection alert
d. Roundabout intersection notice
49. What type of sign is this?
a. A prohibitive sign
b. A warning sign
c. An indicative sign
d. A directional sign
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Left turn lane
b. U turn lane
c. Right turn lane
d. Lane direction
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on both sides
b. Bridge narrows
c. Road narrows on the right side
d. Road narrows on the left side
52. From which side of the car in front should you overtake in this situation?
a. Should overtake from the right side of the vehicle in front
b. Should overtake from the left side of the vehicle in front
c. May overtake from both sides of the vehicle in front
d. Should overtake from the side of the vehicle in front with no obstacles
53. Front air bags in conjunction with what provide the protective role for the driver?
a. The anti-lock braking system
b. The safety pillow of the chair
c. Safety glass
d. The seat belt
54. What do the double white solid lines in front of the intersection mean?
a. Left-turn waiting line
b. Stop and yield
c. Waiting to go
d. Slowdown and yield
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Direction to a tourist area
b. Distance to a tourist area
c. Tourist area sign
d. Category of a tourist area
56. How should lights be used in this situation?
a. Turn on the right-turn signal
b. Turn on the head light
c. Turn on the left-turn signal
d. Turn on the hazard lights
57. In this situation how should the vehicle in front proceed?
a. Not change lane
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. Yield in a timely manner
d. Drive normally
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Narrow bridge
b. Road narrows on the left side
c. Narrow road
d. Road narrows on the right side
59. How to pass when encountering such a situation at an intersection?
a. Speed up and turn right
b. Speed up and go straight through
c. Speed up and turn left
d. Make sure it is safe to pass
60. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The brake pedal is not returned to position
b. The handbrake is released
c. The foot brake has failed
d. The braking system is abnormal
61. What marking are the white semi-circle markings circled in the picture?
a. Reduce speed for intersection markings
b. Lines for ascertaining the distance between the vehicles
c. Drive at reduced speed markings
d. Lines for ascertaining speed
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Parking space
b. Rest area
c. Viewing platform
d. Car park
63. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for slowing down
b. A signal for turning left
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A signal for waiting to turn left
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway rescue telephone
b. Expressway emergency telephone
c. Expressway incident report telephone
d. Expressway public telephone
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Inverse curve
b. Sharp curve
c. Slippery road
d. Continuous curves
66. How to make a U turn at this intersection?
a. U turn on the crosswalk
b. U turn from the broken line of the central dividing line
c. U turn from the lane on the right side
d. U turn after entering the intersection
67. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Have already buckled up
b. Have not buckled up
c. The safety belts are too loose
d. The safety belts are faulty
68. What marking are the jagged white solid line markings circled in the picture?
a. Fixed guide lane lines
b. Variable guide lane lines
c. Direction guide lines
d. One-way travel lines
69. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Side door is open
b. Luggage compartment is open
c. Fuel tank cap is open
d. Engine compartment is open
70. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Go straight or make a U turn
b. Go straight or change to right lane
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Turn right or make a U turn
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway exit
b. Expressway starting point
c. Expressway entrance
d. Expressway end point
72. What does this sign mean?
a. School zone
b. A crosswalk
c. Watch for children
d. Watch for pedestrians
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for taxis
b. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
c. Special lane for small motor vehicles
d. Special lane for motor vehicles
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Level crossing intersection
b. Watch for separation road
c. Watch for alternating road
d. Round level crossing
75. What do the double white broken lines in front of the intersection mean?
a. Left-turn waiting line
b. Waiting to go
c. Stop and yield
d. Slowdown and yield
76. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Front windscreen defroster
b. Front windscreen wiper
c. Rear windscreen defroster
d. Rear windscreen wiper
77. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Emergency stopping area
b. Public bus stopping area
c. Temporary stopping area
d. Large bus stopping area
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway entry ahead
b. Expressway starting point notice
c. Expressway exit ahead
d. Expressway end point notice
79. A driver who is unable to handle inspection due to military service outside the country or another reason, has a grace period of how long?
a. 2 years
b. 1 year
c. 5 years
d. 3 years
80. When encountering non-motorized vehicles intending to bypass a stopping vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Yield to them
b. Honk to indicate them to yield
c. Follow them closely and honk
d. Speed up and bypass
81. Continuously using the foot brake on a long downhill road causes what?
a. Can easily cause vehicle overturn
b. Increases the drivers labor intensity
c. Can shorten the engine's service life
d. Can drastically reduce the braking efficiency due to the rising temperature of the brake
82. When driving a motor vehicle through a railway crossing without traffic signals and managerial personnel how to proceed?
a. Properly reduce the speed and pass through
b. Stop to look and make sure it is safe to pass
c. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
d. Use the neutral gear and slide through
83. The driver may not drive a motorized vehicle in which of the following circumstances?
a. After drinking tea
b. After drinking milk
c. After drinking coffee
d. After drinking alcohol
84. What is the purpose of indicative signs?
a. Restrict the vehicles and pedestrians from passing
b. Indicate the vehicles and pedestrians to go ahead
c. Give information about direction
d. Warn about danger ahead
85. What is the penalty for using a falsified or altered driving licenses?
a. 12 points
b. 6 points
c. 2 points
d. 3 points
86. How should a motor vehicle use lights when overtaking at night?
a. Turn on the fog light
b. Turn on the high beam light
c. Turn off the head light
d. Change the high and low beam lights
87. Which of the following acts will be subject to a fine of 200 yuan ~ 2,000 yuan and driving license being revoked?
a. Going 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
b. Violating road traffic regulations
c. Driving without carrying a driving license
d. Escaping after causing a traffic accident
88. When driving on an expressway with signs and markings the driver should proceed according to what provisions for speed and lane driving?
a. Local regulations
b. Road Traffic Safety Law
c. Signs or markings
d. Vehicle manual
89. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a rainy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The head and tail fog lights
b. The hazard lights
c. The high beam light
d. The reverse light
90. Which of the following documents should be in the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. The vehicle license
b. Vehicle registration papers
c. Certificate of ex-factory inspection
d. The vehicle insurance policy
91. When a following vehicle gives the overtaking signal, what should the driver do if conditions permit?
a. Yield a proper space and speed up
b. Move to the right side and speed up
c. Voluntarily reduce speed and drive on the right side
d. Reduce speed rapidly or apply an emergency braking
92. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his or her liability?
a. Economic liability
b. Criminal liability
c. Civil liability
d. Direct liability
93. What is the correct way to deal with the situation when a vehicle coming in the opposite direction suddenly overtakes and occupies your lane?
a. Maintain the original speed
b. Speed up and go forward
c. Reduce speed and avoid as much as possible until stopped
d. Obstruct the way of that vehicle
94. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The road grip becomes stronger
b. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
c. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
d. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
95. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his or her driving license for the first time how long is his or her period of probation?
a. 12 months
b. 2 years
c. 3 months
d. 6 months
96. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Carefully select a speed
b. Speed up and pass
c. Make a detour
d. Maintain the normal speed
97. When motorized vehicles cross each other on a narrow mountain road without a central dividing line, how should they proceed?
a. The vehicle close to the mountain should go first
b. The vehicle not close to the mountain should go first
c. The slow vehicle should go first
d. The loaded vehicle should go first
98. When a vehicle turning right at an intersection encounters a vehicle in front in the same lane waiting for the green light how should it proceed?
a. Stop and wait for his or her turn
b. Honk at the vehicle in front to yield
c. Turn from the right side of the front vehicle
d. Turn from the left side of the front vehicle
99. What is the wrong measure to avoid tire blowout?
a. Remove objects from tire tread grooves in a timely manner
b. Replace the tire that has cracks or deep cuts
c. Check the tires regularly
d. Reduce tire pressure
100. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 20 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
I am happy that you are using my website and I hope that it is helpful for you.
Please make a payment because it helps me to help more people pass the test.