1. When driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights, you can turn left in front of the vehicle opposite going straight.
2. In this situation the vehicle turning at the intersection must yield to the vehicle going straight.
3. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the luggage compartment is open.
4. Cars cannot stop in this position.
5. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection the traffic lights mean no passing.
6. In these conditions use the low beam light.
7. When the left turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
8. This method of gripping the steering wheel in correct.
9. When driving a motor vehicle at the intersection ahead you cannot turn right.
10. When encountering such a situation you cannot overtake.
11. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
12. A vehicle running on an expressway may frequently change lanes.
13. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years.
14. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
15. A green traffic light ahead at an intersection allows the passing of motorized vehicles.
16. When driving in good road conditions you can watch the car video.
17. In the course of reversing, the driver should move slowly, observe the conditions on both sides and in the rear and be ready to stop anytime.
18. When a motor vehicle encounters an overflowing bridge the driver must stop and look at the situation and make sure it is safe to pass before passing through slowly.
19. Road traffic markings are divided into indicative markings, warning markings, and prohibitive markings.
20. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
21. After a tire blows out and before the driver can control the speed of the vehicle, he or she should refrain from using the foot brake to stop the vehicle. Otherwise, a horizontal swing of the vehicle can cause greater danger.
22. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of insurance of another vehicle.
23. When the vehicles cross each other at night, the driver may change lights to remind the vehicle coming in the opposite direction and at the same should reduce speed and go forward or stop on the right side.
24. When a vehicle changes to the right lane, the driver should turn on the right-turn signal in advance, observe and enter the new lane if it is safe to do so.
25. When passing a dangerous section of a mountain road, in particular which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should drive with care and avoid stopping.
26. If a driver on an expressway is feeling exhausted he or she should immediately stop and rest.
27. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
28. When a motorized vehicle overtakes it should turn on the left-turn signal in advance and use the high and low beam lights alternately or honk.
29. A motor vehicle driving on an expressway should run according to the speed limit as indicated by speed limit signs.
30. As long as drinking alcohol does affect operation it is okay to drive a motor vehicle for a short distance after drinking.
31. If a vehicle may encounter a vehicle coming in the opposite direction in the course of overtaking, the driver should speed up in advance and overtake.
32. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his or her own but does not leave or causes traffic congestion, the driver can be punished with a fine of 200 yuan.
33. If a driver of a motor vehicle on an expressway illegally occupies the emergency lane the punishment is 6 penalty points.
34. Emergency braking on a road covered by ice and snow can easily cause side skidding. The driver should use the engine braking to reduce speed.
35. When a vehicle stops for a long time, the driver should select a car park to do so.
36. When driving a vehicle through an intersection you must comply with traffic signal lights.
37. When a vehicle goes uphill on a mountain road, it should change to a lower gear in a timely, accurate and rapid manner so as to avoid a situation in which driving at a high gear can reduce the power of the engine.
38. If a small motor vehicle driver is in a traffic accident which has caused human casualties, assuming the level of responsibility of the license not being revoked, he or she should receive inspection within 30 days of the end of the scoring cycle.
39. When braking on a muddy road, the tires can easily spin or drift and cause traffic accidents.
40. A vehicle is not allowed to make a U turn on the ramp of an expressway.
41. What is the minimum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 60 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 80 km/hour
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Go straight or turn right
b. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
c. Turn right or turn left only
d. Go straight or turn left
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Hump bridge
b. Bump road
c. High road bumps
d. Low-lying road
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Stop to yield
b. Vehicle entry prohibited
c. Temporary stopping prohibited
d. Long stopping prohibited
45. How many meters away from this section of road must a motor vehicle not be parked?
a. Less than 10 meters
b. Less than 50 meters
c. Less than 30 meters
d. Less than 5 meters
46. What is the meaning of the white rectangular boxes?
a. Taxi passenger pickup and let-off parking spaces
b. 90-degree parking spaces
c. Parallel parking spaces
d. Diagonal parking spaces
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Provincial road number
b. National highway number
c. County road number
d. Township road number
48. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
b. A signal for waiting to turn left
c. A signal for turning left
d. A signal for turning right
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Straight-going lane
b. Ahead only
c. Going straight is prohibited
d. One-way road
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for pedestrians
b. Crosswalk lights
c. Watch for traffic lights
51. When driving a motor vehicle and encountering this type of bridge what should be done first?
a. Maintain a constant speed and go through
b. Go through slowly
c. Speed up and pass as soon as possible
d. Stop and look at the situation
52. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at sides and floor
b. Outside air circulation
c. Inside air circulation
d. Blow air at floor and head
53. What marking are the white solid line markings circled in the picture?
a. One-way travel lines
b. Variable guide lane lines
c. Direction guide lines
d. Fixed guide lane lines
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Road closed
b. High vehicles detour
c. No left turn
d. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
55. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning right
b. A signal for waiting to turn left
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A signal for slowing down
56. How to drive in such circumstances?
a. Stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
b. Turn on the headlight to inform the other party to yield
c. Speed up and overtake the obstacle after the cars cross
d. Turn on the left turn signal and turn left
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Waterside road
b. Embankment road
c. Temporary cliff road
d. Slippery road
58. When a motor vehicle is purchased but not yet registered and has to run on the road temporarily, what does it need?
a. Borrowed license plate
b. Lawyers certificate of the working unit
c. Temporary driving license plate
d. Certificate of legal origin
59. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Child safety lock
b. Unlock car doors
c. Electric motor door
d. Windows on both sides
60. What marking are the white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Lane connecting lines
b. Intersection guide lines
c. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
d. Small vehicle turning lines
61. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Doors on both sides are open
b. Fuel tank cap is open
c. Luggage compartment is open
d. Engine compartment is open
62. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
b. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
c. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
d. Vehicles can go straight or change to left lane ahead
63. When driving a motorized vehicle to leave the expressway, how to drive in this situation?
a. Enter the deceleration lane
b. Reduce the speed to less than 40 km/hour
c. Continue moving forward
d. Maintain the speed at 100 km/hour
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Slippery road
b. Inverse curve
c. Continuous curves
d. Sharp curve
65. How to go straight at the intersection in this situation?
a. Yield to the vehicle coming from the right side of the road first
b. Yield to the vehicle coming from the left side of the road first
c. Turn on the hazard lights and go forward
d. Directly speed up and go straight through
66. How should lights be used in these rainy conditions?
a. Do not use the low beam light
b. Do not use the high beam light
c. Use the high beam light
d. Use the fog lights
67. What type of marking is the solid double yellow line in the center of the road?
a. A prohibitive marking
b. A warning sign
c. An indicative marking
d. An auxiliary marking
68. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The low beam light is on
b. The head fog light is on
c. The tail fog light is on
d. The high beam light is on
69. What do the number signs on the road mean?
a. Road number
b. Speed limit
c. Minimum vehicle distance
d. Maintain vehicle distance
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Stop to collect parking ticket
b. Stop for inspection
c. Pay parking fee
d. ETC passage
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep uphill road
b. Steep downhill road
c. Continuous uphill roads
d. Embankment road
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Maximum speed 50 km/hour
b. Minimum speed 50 km/hour
c. 50 meters above sea level
d. Height level 50 meters
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Multi-track train crossing
b. Unmanned level crossing
c. Manned level crossing
d. Interchange level crossing
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry time limited
b. Drive at a reduced speed
c. No entry
d. No passing
75. What is this control device?
a. The handbrake
b. The clutch lever
c. The air throttle lever
d. The gear lever
76. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Left turn or merge left ahead
b. Road ahead has an obstacle and vehicles need to merge left
c. Left turn or left detour ahead
d. Right turn or merge right ahead
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway inspection lane
b. Expressway card collection lane
c. Expressway fee paying lane
d. Expressway ETC lane
78. How to proceed when encountering such a situation?
a. Lanes on both sides prohibit motor vehicle passing
b. Speed up to enter the lanes on either side
c. Enter the lane on the right side
d. Reduce speed to enter the lanes on either side
79. What is the main impact of muddy roads on safe driving?
a. The resistance to the vehicle becomes weaker
b. The tires can easily spin and skid
c. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
d. The road grip becomes stronger
80. To apply for a driving license to drive a small vehicle the required age is how much?
a. 18 years old ~ 60 years old
b. 24 years old ~ 70 years old
c. 21 years old ~ 50 years old
d. 18 years old ~ 70 years old
81. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with non-motorized vehicles on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Go forward normally
b. Reduce speed and go slowly
c. Continuously honk
d. Speed up and pass
82. When a vehicle follows another vehicle on a mountain road, what should the driver do?
a. Properly increase the safe distance
b. Try to find a chance to overtake
c. Properly reduce the safe distance
d. Closely follow the vehicle in front
83. When driving a motor vehicle through an intersection where lanes are reduced, what to do when encountering a vehicle in front that stops in turn or moves slowly?
a. Cut in the left lane to enter the intersection
b. Enter the intersection from a gap between vehicles
c. One vehicle from each lane to alternately enter the intersection
d. Enter the intersection from the road shoulder on the right side of the vehicle in front
84. When a motorized vehicle has a problem on the road and needs to stop and solve it, what should the driver do?
a. Turn on the low beam light or fog lights
b. Stop on the spot to solve the problem
c. Park the vehicle in the middle of the road
d. Park the vehicle in a place where it does not obstruct the traffic
85. When driving a motor vehicle into and out of a lane for non-motorized vehicles, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 60 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
86. The driver whose permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle receives what penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 12 points
c. 3 points
d. 2 points
87. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Large van
b. Fire engine performing a task
88. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a traffic accident and run away and his or her act constitutes a crime, his or her driving license shall be revoked and he or she shall be banned from re-obtaining a driving license for how long?
b. Within 20 years
c. Within 5 years
d. Within 10 years
89. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes lanes what requires attention?
a. Enter the lane on the left side and properly reduce speed
b. Speed up and enter the lane on the left side
c. Turn on the turn signal and quickly turn left
d. Not impact the normal running of other vehicles
90. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 50 meters, the speed should not exceed 20 km/hour and what else should be done?
a. Stop at the roadside
b. Enter the emergency lane
c. Drive at a low speed on the road shoulder
d. Leave the expressway as soon as possible
91. Which of the following signs should be placed on the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. Label of product conformity
b. Danger warning sign
c. Label of test inspection
d. Maintain distance sign
92. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Mountain road
b. Narrow bridge or curve
c. Urban expressway
d. Elevated urban road
93. If an applicant for a driving license uses false information he or she will be liable according to law for which of the following?
a. Cancellation of application for driving license qualification
b. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 2 years.
c. Cannot re-apply for driving license with 1 year.
d. A fine of 20 yuan ~ 200 yuan.
94. Before entering a level crossing, the vehicle should reduce speed and change to a lower gear, and after entering the level crossing what should the driver do?
a. Cannot change gear
b. Can change to a higher gear
c. Stop and look
d. Can change gear
95. A driver is not allowed to drive continuously for more than how long?
a. 6 hours
b. 4 hours
c. 10 hours
d. 8 hours
96. What is the purpose of prohibitive signs?
a. Warn about danger ahead
b. Give information about direction
c. Prohibit or restrict passing
d. Instruct vehicles to go ahead
97. When a vehicle encounters a bike rider coming in the opposite direction on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Use the high beam light
b. Use the low beam light, reduce speed or stop to evade
c. Continuously honk
d. Continuously change the high and low bean lights
98. When driving on a long downhill road, in addition to the brake what is another way to control speed?
a. Use the engine to brake
b. Shift to the neutral gear and slide
c. Depress the clutch and slide
d. Turn off the engine and slide
99. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, he or she is subject to which penalty?
a. The driving license should be revoked
b. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
c. A fine of 200 yuan ~ 2000 yuan
d. Detention of less than 15 days
100. When entering an expressway toll gate, which of these gates should the driver select?
a. Service is temporarily suspended
b. The green light is on
c. There are more vehicles
d. The red light is on
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.