1. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
2. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
3. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
4. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you can turn right.
5. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
6. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the engine compartment is open.
7. This meter shows the oil in the tank is already below the warning line.
8. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it indicates that the handbrake is in the braking position.
9. On this section of road frequency of honking must be reduced.
10. In this situation at a level crossing you must speed up and pass.
11. When the light switch is rotated to this position, all lights of the vehicle are lit.
12. When a motorized vehicle runs in a tunnel, downhill, and on other special roads, it is prohibited from overtaking.
13. A motorized vehicle reaching the scrapping standard may run on the road after being repaired.
14. When passing through an overflowing road, a high gear should be used to pass rapidly.
15. When a vehicle runs on an expressway at the speed of 100 kilometers per hour, its safe distance from the vehicle in front in the same lane is more than 100 meters.
16. If the accumulated penalty scores of a motorized vehicle driver reach 12 points within a scoring cycle, the traffic police may detain the driving license according to law.
17. When a driver driving a vehicle at night passes a crosswalk he or she needs to use the high and low beam lights alternately.
18. When driving a motorized vehicle you cannot enter a road if the red X-shaped light or red arrow light is on.
19. When a road accident causes human casualties, immediately rescue the injured and report to the police.
20. A vehicle running on an expressway may frequently change lanes.
21. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of traffic safety regulation is illegal behaviour.
22. The limit for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations is 12 points in 1 cycle.
23. When driving a motor vehicle in dusty weather conditions you can drive without turning on the head light, the contour lights and the tail lights.
24. If a motorized vehicle hits a building or a public facility, the vehicle may leave the scene right away.
25. In the course of reversing, the driver should move slowly, observe the conditions on both sides and in the rear and be ready to stop anytime.
26. When a motor vehicle encounters an overflowing bridge the driver must stop and look at the situation and make sure it is safe to pass before passing through slowly.
27. If a driver holds an expired driving license he or she can drive a motor vehicle within 1 year.
28. An illegally assembled vehicle can be driven on the road as long as it is considered safe.
29. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of bridges, steep slopes or tunnels.
30. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of insurance of another vehicle.
31. When the vehicles cross each other at night, the driver may change lights to remind the vehicle coming in the opposite direction and at the same should reduce speed and go forward or stop on the right side.
32. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal and rapidly enter the new lane.
33. It is a bad habit for a driver to put his or her left arm on the window of the vehicle or hold the gear lever in his or her right hand for a long time.
34. When a vehicle has increased its speed to more than 60 kilometers per hour on the ramp of an expressway, it may directly enter the carriageway.
35. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused death is subject to a prison term more than 3 years.
36. When a motorized vehicle overtakes it should turn on the left-turn signal in advance and use the high and low beam lights alternately or honk.
37. A motor vehicle driving on an expressway should run according to the speed limit as indicated by speed limit signs.
38. It is illegal for a driver to use a cell phone while driving.
39. As the traffic flow at an interchange is generally one-way, the vehicles do not have to reduce speed when passing.
40. Driving on a road after getting drunk is punished by more than 3 years in prison.
41. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Inside air circulation
b. Outside air circulation
c. Blow air at sides
d. Blow air at head
42. What marking are the yellow broken line markings circled in the picture?
a. Small vehicle turning lines
b. Intersection guide lines
c. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
d. Lane connecting lines
43. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does it mean if this light (as illustrated) is always on?
a. Air bags are in working condition
b. Anti-lock braking system failure
c. Safety belt not buckled up
d. The air bag is faulty
44. What is the meaning of the solid yellow line on the curbstone?
a. No stopping
b. Only loading and unloading cargos is allowed
c. Only letting passengers on and off is allowed
d. Long stopping is prohibited
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway incident report phone number
b. Expressway service phone number
c. Expressway rescue phone number
d. Expressway traffic radio frequency
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for pedestrians
b. Watch for children
c. School zone
d. A crosswalk
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. One-way road
c. Turn left
d. Straight-going lane
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn on the high beam light in tunnel
b. Reduce speed in tunnel
c. Turn on width light in tunnel
d. Turn on lights in tunnel
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Honk intermittently
b. Honking is prohibited
c. Reduce speed and honk
d. Continuous honking prohibited
50. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The left turn signal light is flashing
c. The front and rear width lights are on
d. The front and rear parking lights are on
51. What does the yellow marking on the road mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. U turn allowed
c. U turn prohibited
d. No turning
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway service area notice
b. Expressway safety place notice
c. Expressway toll station notice
d. Expressway bus station notice
53. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn left
b. Turn left or turn right
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Go straight or turn left
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for large buses
b. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
c. Special lane for public buses
d. Special lane for BRT vehicles
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Take care to avoid train
b. Multi-track train crossing
c. Manned level crossing
d. Unmanned level crossing
56. What does this sign mean?
a. No left turn
b. No right turn
c. No U turn
d. Going straight is prohibited
57. What is this pedal?
a. The accelerator pedal
b. The clutch pedal
c. The brake pedal
d. The handbrake
58. What is this road marking?
a. Reduce speed and yield notice
b. Stop and yield notice
c. Crosswalk alert
d. Intersection notice
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Category of a tourist area
b. Tourist area sign
c. Distance to a tourist area
d. Direction to a tourist area
60. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn left
b. Go straight
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Turn right
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Small vehicles prohibited
b. Small vehicles not allowed
c. Only small vehicles allowed
d. Motor vehicles allowed
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Jammed section
b. Men at work
c. Slow section
d. Accident-prone section
63. What does this sign mean?
a. 3 meter width limit is lifted
b. Height is limited to 3 meters
c. Width is limited to 3 meters
d. 3 meter width alert
64. What is this control device?
a. Ignition switch
b. Wiper switch
c. Light switch
d. Air conditioning switch
65. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Bicycle lane
b. Motorcycle lane
c. Battery car lane
d. Non-motorized vehicle lane
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Private car park
b. Special purpose car park
c. Indoor car park
d. Open-air car park
67. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 70 km/hour
68. What does this sign mean?
a. One way right
b. One way only
c. Vehicles turning right should yield
d. One way left
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Section for ascertaining the distance between the vehicles
b. Road narrows on both sides
c. Speed test section
d. Keep the distance between vehicles
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Border inspection
b. Passing is prohibited
c. Customs inspection
d. Stop for inspection
71. What is the violation of this motor vehicle that has stopped temporarily at the roadside?
a. Parking on a crosswalk
b. Parking in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
c. Parking more than 30cm from the roadside
d. Stopping in the area marked for no parking
72. What marking are the white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Lines for ascertaining the distance between the vehicles
b. Reduce speed for intersection markings
c. Drive at reduced speed markings
d. Lines for ascertaining speed
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the right side
b. Passing on the left side
c. Passing on both sides
d. No passing
74. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning right
b. A signal for slowing down
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A change lane signal
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left only
b. Go on the left road
c. Park on the left side of the road
d. Downhill section on the left
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Embankment road
b. Continuous uphill roads
c. Steep uphill road
d. Steep downhill road
77. How to drive on this section of road?
a. Occupy the other side of the road and turn
b. Honk to indicate intention and speed up and pass
c. Reduce speed and honk to indicate intention
d. Turn in the middle of the curve
78. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The handbrake is in the released position
b. The foot brake system has failed
c. Anti-lock braking system failure
d. The handbrake is in the braking position
79. Drunk driving motor vehicles will be subject to what penalty?
a. More than 2 years in prison
b. Less than 2 years in prison
c. Detention and a fine
d. Control and a fine
80. When reversing on an ordinary road and discovering some vehicles are passing, what should the driver do?
a. Voluntarily stop and yield
b. Honk to indicate the intention
c. Speed up and reverse
d. Continue to reverse
81. When a vehicle wades across the water, the driver should maintain a low speed, and operate the brake pedal how so as to restore the braking efficiency?
a. Intermittently and gently depress
b. Continuously and strongly depress
c. Intermittently and strongly depress
d. Continuously and gently depress
82. If there is a change in the driver information recorded in the motorized vehicle driving license, within how long must he or she apply for license change?
a. 50 days
b. 60 days
c. 40 days
d. 30 days
83. When a vehicle approaches a crosswalk, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and observe the movement of pedestrians and non-motorized vehicles then make sure it is safe before passing
b. Honk to indicate the pedestrians to yield
c. Speed up and pass
d. Stop immediately
84. When driving on a mountain road covered by ice and snow, what should the vehicle behind do if the vehicle in front is climbing a slope?
a. Select a proper place to stop and climb after the vehicle in front has passed
b. Climb slowly
c. Rapidly overtake the vehicle in front
d. Closely follow and climb
85. How should the driver of a vehicle change lane before an intersection?
a. Before the stop line at the intersection
b. In the area marked by solid lines before the intersection
c. In the area marked by solid lines in the intersection
d. In the area marked by broken lines as indicated by the guide arrow
86. What is the safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at more than 100 km per hour?
a. Maintain more than 50 meters
b. Maintain more than 60 meters
c. Maintain more than 80 meters
d. Maintain more than 100 meters
87. When driving on muddy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 15 km/hour
88. Which of the following driver violations is given a 6 point penalty?
a. Running 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
b. Using the license of another vehicle
c. Illegal use of the emergency lane
d. Driving after drinking alcohol
89. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
b. Going forward normally
c. Slowing down and yielding
90. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in violation of the Law on Road Traffic Safety is classified as what type of behaviour?
a. Violating regulations
b. Disobeying rules
91. When a vehicle on the main road approaches a conjunction with a feeder road, what should the driver do in order to prevent a collision with a vehicle that suddenly enters from the feeder road?
a. Honk and swiftly pass
b. Reduce speed in advance, observe and drive with care
c. Maintain the normal speed
d. Speed up in advance and pass
92. Hazard warning flash lights may be used in which of the following situations?
a. When leading the following vehicles
b. When encountering traffic congestion
c. When a vehicle has to stop due to a vehicle trouble
d. When following a vehicle on the road
93. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang which sign on the rear part of the vehicle?
a. Avoid with car sign
b. Keep distance sign
c. Novice driver sign
d. Uniform probation sign
94. When a vehicle approaches an intersection without crosswalk, what should the driver do if he or she finds people are crossing the street?
a. Pass before the pedestrians
b. Reduce speed or stop to yield
c. Honk to indicate them to yield
d. Immediately change lane and bypass the pedestrians
95. When driving a motorized vehicle downhill what is dangerous behaviour?
a. Change to the lower gear in advance
b. Change to the neutral gear and slide
c. Change to a lower gear
d. Brake to reduce speed
96. When discovering a road congestion ahead, what is the correct way to deal with the situation?
a. Find space and overtake one vehicle after another
b. Honk to indicate the vehicle in front to speed up
c. Continue to weave through
d. Stop and wait in line
97. When a motorized vehicle is required to park at the roadside how to choose a parking place?
a. Park anywhere at the roadside
b. Park on the sidewalk
c. Park in a parking berth
d. Park the vehicle in the opposite direction on the left side of the road
98. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 200 meters, what is the maximum speed?
a. Should not exceed 90 km/hour
b. Should not exceed 60 km/hour
c. Should not exceed 80 km/hour
d. Should not exceed 100 km/hour
99. If a driver drives a motor vehicle through traffic lights in violation of the traffic lights signal what is the penalty?
a. 3 points
b. 2 points
c. 6 points
d. 12 points
100. When driving at night on a road that has good lighting, what lights should the driver use?
a. The low beam light
b. The fog light
c. The high beam light
d. The hazard lights
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.