1. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the battery is charging.
2. When driving a motor vehicle in this position if the front wheel of the vehicle has passed the stop line it may continue to pass.
3. In this situation the vehicle turning at the intersection must yield to the vehicle going straight.
4. When a motorized vehicle breaks down, the light shown in the picture flashes.
5. Cars cannot stop in this position.
6. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you cannot go straight or turn left.
7. In these conditions use the low beam light.
8. From this position you can directly enter the carriageway of an expressway.
9. This method of gripping the steering wheel in correct.
10. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine needs oil.
11. When encountering such a situation you cannot overtake.
12. Before a vehicle enters an intersection, the driver should reduce speed, observe and make sure it is safe to do so.
13. When driving at a level crossing, bridge, steep slope, tunnel or going through a dangerous road section, U turn is prohibited.
14. The motorized vehicle driver is not allowed to drive a motorized vehicle while his or her driving license is detained according to law.
15. When a motor vehicle applies emergency braking, the ABS system provides maximum braking force and at the same time enables the front wheels to maintain steering.
16. When a motorized vehicle on an expressway encounters traffic blocked ahead, it should follow the vehicle in front and queue in order, and immediately turn on the hazard lights in order to avoid rear-end.
17. If a motor vehicle is running on the road without a label of inspection, the traffic police can detain the vehicle according to law.
18. A motor vehicle driving in the city is allowed to overtake at a level crossing without a train passing through.
19. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe traffic conditions, maintain a safe distance and move into the new lane.
20. When taking state-controlled psychiatric substances you can drive a motor vehicle on the road for a short distance.
21. When a vehicle runs on an expressway, the driver may ascertain the speed according to his or her feeling.
22. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in a competitive race, or extremely serious act, is subject to a prison term of less than 3 years.
23. Using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle is punished by 3 penalty points.
24. Honking in a foggy day can arouse the attention of the opposite side. After hearing the honking from the opposite side, the driver should also honk to respond.
25. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
26. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
27. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
28. A motorized vehicle reaching the scrapping standard may run on the road after being repaired.
29. When passing through an overflowing road, a high gear should be used to pass rapidly.
30. Vehicles may not stop with 30 meters of the fire hydrant or the fire brigade (station).
31. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
32. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
33. Traffic signs and traffic markings are not traffic signals.
34. When a road accident causes human casualties, immediately rescue the injured and report to the police.
35. A vehicle running on an expressway may frequently change lanes.
36. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years.
37. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
38. A green traffic light ahead at an intersection allows the passing of motorized vehicles.
39. If a motorized vehicle hits a building or a public facility, the vehicle may leave the scene right away.
40. In the course of reversing, the driver should move slowly, observe the conditions on both sides and in the rear and be ready to stop anytime.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous curves
b. Left detour
c. Sharp left bend
d. Sharp right bend
42. How to turn left at this intersection?
a. Turn to the right of the intersection center point
b. Turn riding over the intersection center point
c. Cannot turn left
d. Turn to the left of the intersection center point
43. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Do not use lights
b. Use the fog lights
c. Use the low beam light
d. Turn on the right-turn signal
44. What marking are the yellow road markings in the center of the intersection in the picture?
a. Stopping area
b. A central circle
c. A guide line
d. A cross-hatched marking
45. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Tail fog light open
b. High beam light open
c. Head fog light open
d. Low beam light open
46. What marking are the yellow and black diagonal lines?
a. Protruding object marking
b. Solid object marking
c. Speed-reducing marking
d. Three-dimensional mark
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway emergency telephone
b. Expressway public telephone
c. Expressway incident report telephone
d. Expressway rescue telephone
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Wildlife sanctuary
b. Watch for wild animals
c. Watch for animals
d. Large livestock farm
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Make a U turn
b. Turn left
d. Make a detour
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Road shoulder
b. Sharp curve
c. Escape lane
d. Emergency lane
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
b. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
c. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
d. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
52. Which part of the vehicle does this switch control?
a. Lighting and signaling
b. Windscreen wipers
c. Windscreen defogger
d. Hazard lights
53. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Change to left lane
b. Make a U turn ahead
c. Go straight ahead
d. Turn right ahead
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway right side exit notice
b. Expressway next exit notice
c. Expressway destination notice
d. Expressway left side exit notice
55. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Going straight is allowed
b. No right turn
c. Speed up and pass
d. Intersection warning
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning left
b. Continue straight or turn right at interchange
c. Going straight and turning right
d. Continue straight or turn left at interchange
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Hump bridge
b. Low-lying road
c. High road bumps
d. Bump road
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Yield to traffic on the right side
b. Yield to oncoming traffic
c. Two-way traffic section ahead
d. Passing in the right lane prohibited
59. What is this control device?
a. The wiper switch
b. The head light switch
c. The turn signal switch
d. The defogger switch
60. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
b. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
c. Go straight and change to left lane ahead
d. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Viewing platform
b. Car park
c. Service area
d. Rest area
62. What is the maximum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 120 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
63. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Going first when crossing each other
c. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
d. Stop to yield
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Men at work bypass
b. Bypassing from both sides
d. Two-way traffic
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to left lane prohibited
b. Entry to left lane prohibited
c. No left turn
d. No U turn
66. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Left and right turn signals
b. The low beam light
c. The high beam light
d. Front and rear fog lights
67. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. One-way lane-dividing lane
b. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Y-intersection notice
b. Roundabout intersection notice
c. T-intersection alert
d. Crossroad intersection alert
69. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for going straight and turning right
b. Lane for both going straight and turning left
c. Lane for both going straight and U turn
d. Lanes going in different directions
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Driving on both sides
b. Watch for two way traffic
c. Watch for variable flow lane
d. Variable lane
72. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Use the opposite lane to overtake
b. Use the right side to overtake
c. Use either side to overtake
d. Follow the vehicles in front
73. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. Deliberately obscured license plate
b. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
c. No stipulated license plate
d. Driving backwards
74. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
b. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
c. Emergency lane dividing line
d. Crosswalk lane dividing line
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Direction to a tourist area
b. Distance to a tourist area
c. Category of a tourist area
d. Tourist area sign
76. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the left-turn signal
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. Turn on the head light
d. Turn on the right-turn signal
77. In this situation how should the vehicle in front proceed?
a. Not change lane
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. Yield in a timely manner
d. Drive normally
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the left side
b. Road narrows on the right side
c. Road narrows on both sides
d. Bridge narrows
79. When a motorized vehicle has a breakdown or road accident on an expressway and cannot run normally it should be towed by what type of vehicle?
a. Passing car
b. Peer car
c. Rescue vehicle
d. Large bus
80. If the applicant obtains a driving license by deception, bribery or other illegal means the license is revoked and the applicant is not allowed to re-apply for a driving license for how long?
a. 3 years
b. 6 months
c. 2 years
d. 1 year
81. When driving a motor vehicle which documents must be carried?
a. Vocational qualifications certificate
b. Driving license
c. Worker ID card
d. ID card
82. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Large van
d. Ambulance performing a task
83. Drunk driving motor vehicles will be subject to what penalty?
a. Detention and a fine
b. Control and a fine
c. More than 2 years in prison
d. Less than 2 years in prison
84. When reversing on an ordinary road and discovering some vehicles are passing, what should the driver do?
a. Voluntarily stop and yield
b. Speed up and reverse
c. Honk to indicate the intention
d. Continue to reverse
85. When a vehicle wades across the water, the driver should maintain a low speed, and operate the brake pedal how so as to restore the braking efficiency?
a. Intermittently and gently depress
b. Intermittently and strongly depress
c. Continuously and gently depress
d. Continuously and strongly depress
86. If there is a change in the driver information recorded in the motorized vehicle driving license, within how long must he or she apply for license change?
a. 30 days
b. 60 days
c. 50 days
d. 40 days
87. When a vehicle approaches a crosswalk, what should the driver do?
a. Stop immediately
b. Honk to indicate the pedestrians to yield
c. Reduce speed and observe the movement of pedestrians and non-motorized vehicles then make sure it is safe before passing
d. Speed up and pass
88. When driving on a mountain road covered by ice and snow, what should the vehicle behind do if the vehicle in front is climbing a slope?
a. Closely follow and climb
b. Select a proper place to stop and climb after the vehicle in front has passed
c. Rapidly overtake the vehicle in front
d. Climb slowly
89. How should the driver of a vehicle change lane before an intersection?
a. Before the stop line at the intersection
b. In the area marked by solid lines before the intersection
c. In the area marked by broken lines as indicated by the guide arrow
d. In the area marked by solid lines in the intersection
90. What is the safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at more than 100 km per hour?
a. Maintain more than 50 meters
b. Maintain more than 100 meters
c. Maintain more than 60 meters
d. Maintain more than 80 meters
91. When driving on muddy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 20 km/hour
b. 15 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
92. Which of the following driver violations is given a 6 point penalty?
a. Driving after drinking alcohol
b. Running 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
c. Illegal use of the emergency lane
d. Using the license of another vehicle
93. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
c. Slowing down and yielding
d. Going forward normally
94. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
b. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
c. Not having the label of insurance
d. Not having the label of environmental protection
95. When a vehicle on the main road approaches a conjunction with a feeder road, what should the driver do in order to prevent a collision with a vehicle that suddenly enters from the feeder road?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Honk and swiftly pass
c. Reduce speed in advance, observe and drive with care
d. Speed up in advance and pass
96. Hazard warning flash lights may be used in which of the following situations?
a. When following a vehicle on the road
b. When encountering traffic congestion
c. When a vehicle has to stop due to a vehicle trouble
d. When leading the following vehicles
97. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang which sign on the rear part of the vehicle?
a. Novice driver sign
b. Avoid with car sign
c. Keep distance sign
d. Uniform probation sign
98. When a vehicle approaches an intersection without crosswalk, what should the driver do if he or she finds people are crossing the street?
a. Pass before the pedestrians
b. Reduce speed or stop to yield
c. Immediately change lane and bypass the pedestrians
d. Honk to indicate them to yield
99. When driving a motorized vehicle downhill what is dangerous behaviour?
a. Change to the lower gear in advance
b. Brake to reduce speed
c. Change to a lower gear
d. Change to the neutral gear and slide
100. When discovering a road congestion ahead, what is the correct way to deal with the situation?
a. Stop and wait in line
b. Continue to weave through
c. Honk to indicate the vehicle in front to speed up
d. Find space and overtake one vehicle after another
I am happy that you are using my website and I hope that it is helpful for you.
Please make a payment because it helps me to help more people pass the test.