1. The maximum speed for a vehicle on this road in these conditions is 50 km/hour.
2. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
3. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
4. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
5. If the two red lights at a level crossing flash alternately you must stop and wait.
6. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
7. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
8. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
9. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you can turn right.
10. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
11. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the engine compartment is open.
12. This meter shows the oil in the tank is already below the warning line.
13. When encountering disabled people obstructing the traffic, the driver should voluntarily reduce speed and yield.
14. Traffic lights comprises red, green and yellow lights.
15. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
16. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
17. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
18. A driver of a large bus, trailer, public bus, midsize bus, and large truck, should every 2 years present the certificate of physical conditions.
19. Driving and smoking has no harm on safe driving.
20. When a tire blows out suddenly on the road, the driver should refrain from violently depressing the brake pedal in panic. Instead, he or she should try his or her best to shift the gear to a low position and use the engine braking to reduce the speed of the vehicle.
21. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
22. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
23. Traffic signs and traffic markings are not traffic signals.
24. When braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the braking distance is much shorter, so it is not necessary to keep a safe distance between vehicles.
25. When changing lanes on an expressway, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe the traffic conditions, and enter the new lane after making sure it is safe to do so.
26. If a motorized vehicle driver whose penalty scores have reached 12 points refuses to participate in the study and test it will be announced that his or her driving license should no longer be used.
27. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
28. A green traffic light ahead at an intersection allows the passing of motorized vehicles.
29. When driving in good road conditions you can watch the car video.
30. When a vehicle starts up, the driver should observe the traffic conditions and begin to start up after making sure it is safe to do so.
31. The act of driving a motor vehicle in violation of road traffic safety laws and regulations and causing a traffic accident belongs to violating traffic regulations.
32. If the penalty points of a motorized vehicle driver fail to reach 12 points in one scoring cycle but the fines have not been paid up, the points will move to the next scoring cycle.
33. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
34. After a tire blows out and before the driver can control the speed of the vehicle, he or she should refrain from using the foot brake to stop the vehicle. Otherwise, a horizontal swing of the vehicle can cause greater danger.
35. When the traffic conditions at an intersection are complicated, the driver should be patiently waiting instead of taking chance.
36. When a vehicle passes a tunnel, it is prohibited from overtaking.
37. If a motor vehicle license plate is destroyed the owner of the vehicle should apply to the issuing vehicle management station for a reissue or replacement.
38. When a motorized vehicle is on the road, the children in the car may not use the safety belts.
39. If a driver on an expressway is feeling exhausted he or she should immediately stop and rest.
40. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Emergency lane
b. Number of lanes reducing
c. Lane merging place
d. Change to left lane
42. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this expressway?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 110 km/hour
c. 120 km/hour
d. 90 km/hour
43. What does this sign mean?
a. High sound honking is prohibited
b. Bass sound honking is prohibited
c. Honking is prohibited
d. Sound horn
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Bump road
b. Low-lying road
c. Hump bridge
d. High road bumps
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping is allowed
b. No stopping
c. Temporary stopping is prohibited
d. Long stopping prohibited
46. What does this meter mean?
a. Water temperature meter
b. Fuel gauge
d. Pressure meter
47. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. U turn guide lines
b. Left-turn waiting area lines
c. Small vehicle turning lines
d. Intersection stop lines
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Private car park
b. Indoor car park
c. Open-air car park
d. Special purpose car park
49. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Vehicles turning left should yield
b. One way left
c. One way only
d. One way right
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Disabled people exit and entry
b. Special lane for disabled people
c. Pay attention for disabled people
d. Resting place for disabled people
52. What to do in this situation?
a. Bypass the pedestrians from behind
b. Bypass before the pedestrians
c. Stop and yield to the pedestrians
d. Honk to urge the pedestrians
53. What is the illegal behaviour of this broken down car?
a. It has not placed a warning sign
b. The vehicle has not parked at the side of the road
c. It has not immediately solved the problem
d. It has not turned on the hazard warning flash lights
54. What is the meaning of the white lines on the road?
a. Lane reduction indication markings
b. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
c. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
d. Road work indication marking
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the left side
b. No passing
c. Passing on both sides
d. Passing on the right side
56. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A warning sign
c. A prohibitive sign
d. A directional sign
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left only
b. Go on the left road
c. Downhill section on the left
d. Park on the left side of the road
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Open grazing area
b. Animal park
c. Watch for animals
d. Watch for wild animals
59. Driving this vehicle on the road is classified as what type of behaviour?
b. Disobeying rules
d. Violating regulations
60. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Coolant is insufficient
b. Washing liquid is insufficient
c. Braking oil is insufficient
d. Coolant is faulty
61. What are the white broken lines and triangle area markings by this road?
a. Lane changing separation markings
b. Road exit speed reduction markings
c. Road entrance markings
d. Road exit markings
62. What does this sign mean?
a. County road number
b. National highway number
c. Provincial road number
d. Township road number
63. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
b. A signal for turning
c. A signal for stopping
d. A signal for going straight
64. In this kind of special lane on the road the markings allow which of the following vehicles to pass?
a. Private cars
b. Public buses
c. Official vehicles
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous curves
b. Right detour
c. Sharp left bend
d. Sharp right bend
66. Which lane should be chosen to turn left at this intersection?
a. Do not change lanes
b. The far left lane
c. The middle lane
d. The far right lane
67. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard when driving what does it mean?
a. The engine lubrication system is faulty
b. The engine coolant system is faulty
c. The engine temperature is too low
d. The engine temperature is too high
68. What is the purpose of the yellow central dividing line?
a. To separate the traffic flow in the same direction
b. To separate the traffic flow in opposite directions
c. To prohibit crossing over to the opposite lane
d. To allow driving in the left lane
69. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. High beam light open
b. Low beam light open
c. Tail fog light open
d. Head fog light open
70. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Maximum speed limit is 100 km/hour
b. 100 km/hour speed limit is lifted
c. Minimum speed limit is 100 km/hour
d. Average speed is 100 km/hour
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway right side exit notice
b. Expressway place and direction notice
c. Expressway left side exit notice
d. Expressway next exit notice
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous curves
b. Sharp right bend
c. Left detour
d. Sharp left bend
73. How to turn left at this intersection?
a. Turn to the left of the intersection center point
b. Turn riding over the intersection center point
c. Turn to the right of the intersection center point
d. Cannot turn left
74. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Do not use lights
b. Use the low beam light
c. Turn on the right-turn signal
d. Use the fog lights
75. What marking are the yellow road markings in the center of the intersection in the picture?
a. A guide line
b. A central circle
c. Stopping area
d. A cross-hatched marking
76. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Head lights are turned on
b. Front and rear fog lights are on
c. Front and rear parking lights are on
d. Hazard lights are turned on
77. What marking are the yellow and black diagonal lines?
a. Three-dimensional mark
b. Solid object marking
c. Protruding object marking
d. Speed-reducing marking
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway driving route
b. Expressway place distance notice
c. Expressway direction notice
d. Expressway destination name
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for wild animals
b. Wildlife sanctuary
c. Watch for animals
d. Large livestock farm
80. A motorized vehicle driver with a small vehicle driving license needs to take an examination in which of the following circumstances?
a. After the expiration of the driving license
b. At the end of a scoring cycle
c. Reached 12 points in a scoring cycle
d. Points in a scoring cycle is not perfect
81. When a vehicle approaches a bus stopping at a bus stop, what should the driver do in case the bus starts up suddenly or pedestrians cross in front of the bus?
a. Be ready to apply emergency braking
b. Maintain the normal speed
c. Reduce speed, keep a sufficient distance and be ready to stop anytime
d. Honk to remind, speed up and pass
82. When motorized vehicles cross each other on a narrow mountain road without a central dividing line, how should they proceed?
a. The vehicle close to the mountain should go first
b. The slow vehicle should go first
c. The vehicle not close to the mountain should go first
d. The loaded vehicle should go first
83. When a vehicle turning right at an intersection encounters a vehicle in front in the same lane waiting for the green light how should it proceed?
a. Turn from the right side of the front vehicle
b. Stop and wait for his or her turn
c. Honk at the vehicle in front to yield
d. Turn from the left side of the front vehicle
84. When the tire pressure is too low, the fast-running tire can change its shape like waves and increase its temperature, which in turn can cause what?
a. Even lower tire pressure
b. Unstable tire pressure
c. Increases resistance to the vehicle
d. Tire blowout
85. When a motor vehicle passes a level crossing, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 15 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
86. If a motorized vehicle on the road has deliberately covered or stained or failed to install the license plate, what is the penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 12 points
c. 6 points
d. 3 points
87. If a vehicle enters a left lane for overtaking but is unable to ensure a safe horizontal distance with the normally-running vehicle in front, what should the driver do?
a. Overtake after running a distance in parallel
b. Speed up and overtake
c. Give up overtaking
d. Overtake with care
88. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of inspection
b. Not carrying ID card
c. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
d. Not having the label of environmental protection
89. When discovering the persons injured in a traffic accident need rescue while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Go ahead by bypassing the scene
b. Dodge as much as possible
c. Find an excuse to dodge the scene
d. Send the injured persons to hospital in a timely manner or make emergency calls
90. In thick or extremely thick fog with poor visibility, when driving is difficult, what should the driver do?
a. Turn on the hazard lights and fog lights and stop at a safe place
b. Turn on the head light and continue to go ahead
c. Turn on the contour light and fog light and drive on the right side
d. Turn on the hazard lights and continue to go ahead
91. When a motorized vehicle driver obtains his or her driving license for the first time how long is his or her period of probation?
a. 12 months
b. 6 months
c. 18 months
d. 16 months
92. When encountering school children crossing the road in a queue, what should the driver do?
a. Continuously honk to urge them
b. Speed up in advance and pass forcefully
c. Stop to yield
d. Reduce speed and go slowly
93. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Reduce speed or stop to yield
b. Stick to the center of the road
c. Speed up
d. Not reduce speed
94. When finding a vehicle in the opposite direction having difficulty to go forward and needing to borrow road while crossing each other, what should the driver do?
a. Indicate the other side to stop and yield
b. Not occupy the road of the other side and should go forward normally
c. Yield to the other side as much as possible
d. Speed up and go forward by the right side
95. If a driver has driven for more than four hours, he or she should stop the vehicle and rest for at least how long?
a. 5 minutes
b. 10 minutes
c. 15 minutes
d. 20 minutes
96. When driving on icy and snowy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 20 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
97. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his or her conduct does not constitute a crime what is the penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 3 points
c. 12 points
d. 6 points
98. What is the main impact of the road conditions at night on safe driving?
a. The driver can easily have impulse and illusion
b. The visibility is low and unfavorable for observing road traffic conditions
c. The road surface is complex and changing
d. The physical strength of the driver decreases
99. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. The driving license should be revoked
b. The driving license should be temporarily detained
c. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
d. Detention of less than 10 days
100. What is the minimum safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at less than 100 km per hour?
a. At least 30 meters
b. At least 50 meters
c. At least 10 meters
d. At least 20 meters
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay whatever it is worth to you.