1. When driving a motor vehicle at the intersection ahead you cannot turn right.
2. When encountering such a situation you cannot overtake.
3. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
4. Turning the light switch down as shown turns on the right turn light.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the foot brake system may be faulty.
6. The maximum speed for a vehicle on this road in these conditions is 50 km/hour.
7. When encountering such a situation you have the right of way.
8. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
9. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the drivers seat is not properly adjusted.
10. If the two red lights at a level crossing flash alternately you must stop and wait.
11. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
12. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
13. A front tire blowout is very dangerous. The vehicle will immediately turn to the side where the tire is blown out and have a direct impact on the drivers control of the steering wheel.
14. After the green light at an intersection is on, the vehicles may not yield if non-motorized vehicles cut in.
15. When a small motor vehicle goes downhill it is allowed to stop the engine and slide.
16. If the driving license of a motor vehicle driver is lost he can still drive for another 3 months.
17. When driving a motor vehicle through an overflowing road you must speed up and go forward.
18. A vehicle may stop on the ramp of an expressway.
19. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the label of inspection of another vehicle.
20. When driving at night, the drivers observation ability is visibly poorer and his visibility range becomes shorter than driving in the daytime.
21. Traffic signals include traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings and traffic police commands.
22. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and afterwards the parties have no dispute over the fact if they move the vehicles they must take a photograph or otherwise mark the position.
23. When a vehicle leaves an expressway, it should reduce speed in the deceleration lane before entering the ramp.
24. Driving a motor vehicle on a road in violation of road traffic regulations shall be subject to the relevant punishment.
25. When the pedestrians are violating the traffic safety regulations, the vehicles may not yield to the pedestrians.
26. When driving on an expressway in heavy fog and poor visibility, you should immediately brake as fast as possible and stop.
27. If a vehicle without a license plate, a label of inspection, or label of insurance, is in a road accident, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
28. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, the driver should use the low gear to pass and should not change gear halfway in order to avoid engine kill.
29. When a vehicle goes downhill, the driver should properly control the speed and fully use the engine to brake.
30. A person applying for a small motor vehicle or three-wheeled motor vehicle license should be aged 18 years old to 70 years old.
31. When a vehicles reaches a muddy or burst-and-muddy section, the driver should stop, observe and select the level and solid section and go slowly.
32. When a motorized vehicle temporarily stops on the road, it should not obstruct the flow of other vehicles and pedestrians.
33. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it does not have insurance according to the mandatory state insurance provisions.
34. When driving at night on a road with no or poor lighting, the driver should switch from the low beam light to the high beam light. But the vehicle following in the same direction is not allowed to use the high beam light.
35. A driver with a destroyed driving license cannot drive a motor vehicle.
36. When driving a vehicle with an ABS system and emergency braking at the same time sideways slide can occur.
37. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
38. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away, constituting a crime, he is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license.
39. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, it is prohibited from overtaking.
40. After a vehicle enters the ramp, the driver should swiftly increase the speed to more than 60 km/hour.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry time limited
b. Drive at a reduced speed
c. No entry
d. No passing
42. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The left turn signal light is flashing
c. The front and rear width lights are on
d. The front and rear parking lights are on
43. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Left turn or merge left ahead
b. Left turn or left detour ahead
c. Right turn or merge right ahead
d. Road ahead has an obstacle and vehicles need to merge left
44. This sign gives advance notice of what?
a. Expressway safety place
b. Expressway car park notice
c. Expressway bus station
d. Expressway service area
45. How to proceed when encountering such a situation?
a. Lanes on both sides prohibit motor vehicle passing
b. Speed up to enter the lanes on either side
c. Reduce speed to enter the lanes on either side
d. Enter the lane on the right side
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Straight-going lane
b. One-way road
c. Turn right
d. Ahead only
47. What does this sign mean?
b. Bypassing from the right side
c. Bypassing from the left side
d. One-way passing
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
b. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
c. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
d. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
49. What is this control device?
a. The head light switch
b. The defogger switch
c. The wiper switch
d. The turn signal switch
50. What is the meaning of these parking markings?
a. Special visitor waiting spaces
b. Special spaces to let passengers on and off
c. Fixed direction parking spaces
d. Limited time motor vehicle parking spaces
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Number of lanes reducing
b. Emergency lane
c. Lane merging place
d. Change to left lane
52. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this expressway?
a. 110 km/hour
b. 100 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 120 km/hour
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Bass sound honking is prohibited
b. High sound honking is prohibited
c. Honking is prohibited
d. Sound horn
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Low-lying road
b. High road bumps
c. Bump road
d. Hump bridge
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping prohibited
b. Long stopping is allowed
c. Temporary stopping is prohibited
d. No stopping
56. What does this meter mean?
b. Water temperature meter
c. Pressure meter
d. Fuel gauge
57. What marking are the two white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Small vehicle turning lines
b. U turn guide lines
c. Intersection stop lines
d. Left-turn waiting area lines
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Open-air car park
b. Private car park
c. Special purpose car park
d. Indoor car park
59. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
60. What does this sign mean?
a. One way right
b. One way only
c. One way left
d. Vehicles turning left should yield
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for disabled people
b. Resting place for disabled people
c. Pay attention for disabled people
d. Disabled people exit and entry
62. What to do in this situation?
a. Bypass the pedestrians from behind
b. Bypass before the pedestrians
c. Honk to urge the pedestrians
d. Stop and yield to the pedestrians
63. What is the illegal behaviour of this broken down car?
a. It has not immediately solved the problem
b. It has not placed a warning sign
c. The vehicle has not parked at the side of the road
d. It has not turned on the hazard warning flash lights
64. What is the meaning of the white lines on the road?
a. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
b. Lane reduction indication markings
c. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
d. Road work indication marking
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Number of lanes increasing
b. Branching place
c. Change to right lane
d. Road widens
66. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A directional sign
c. A warning sign
d. A prohibitive sign
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Park on the left side of the road
b. Downhill section on the left
c. Turn left only
d. Go on the left road
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Animal park
b. Watch for animals
c. Open grazing area
d. Watch for wild animals
69. Driving this vehicle on the road is classified as what type of behaviour?
c. Violating regulations
d. Disobeying rules
70. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Washing liquid is insufficient
b. Coolant is insufficient
c. Coolant is faulty
d. Braking oil is insufficient
71. What are the white broken lines and triangle area markings by this road?
a. Road exit speed reduction markings
b. Road entrance markings
c. Road exit markings
d. Lane changing separation markings
72. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. County road number
c. Township road number
d. Provincial road number
73. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for going straight
b. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
c. A signal for turning
d. A signal for stopping
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway service area
b. Expressway rest area
c. Expressway gas station
d. Expressway bus station
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Right detour
b. Sharp left bend
c. Continuous curves
d. Sharp right bend
76. Which lane should be chosen to turn left at this intersection?
a. The far left lane
b. The middle lane
c. Do not change lanes
d. The far right lane
77. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard when driving what does it mean?
a. The engine coolant system is faulty
b. The engine lubrication system is faulty
c. The engine temperature is too low
d. The engine temperature is too high
78. What is the purpose of the yellow central dividing line?
a. To separate the traffic flow in opposite directions
b. To separate the traffic flow in the same direction
c. To allow driving in the left lane
d. To prohibit crossing over to the opposite lane
79. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Head fog light open
b. High beam light open
c. Tail fog light open
d. Low beam light open
80. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his liability?
a. Civil liability
b. Criminal liability
c. Economic liability
d. Direct liability
81. When a driver needs to borrow a lane to bypass an obstacle in front and a vehicle in the opposite direction is approaching the obstacle, what should the driver do?
a. Rapidly occupy the lane and force the vehicle coming in the opposite direction to stop and yield
b. Speed up and bypass the obstacle in advance
c. Honk to indicate the vehicle in the opposite direction to yield
d. Reduce speed or stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
82. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The road grip becomes stronger
b. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
c. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
d. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
83. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his driving license for the first time how long is his period of probation?
a. 2 years
b. 12 months
c. 3 months
d. 6 months
84. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Carefully select a speed
c. Make a detour
d. Speed up and pass
85. When a vehicle enters a two-way tunnel, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The hazard lights
b. The width light or the low beam light
c. The high beam light
d. The fog light
86. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering a traffic jam at the intersection in front?
a. Stop outside the intersection and wait
b. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
c. Weave through the vehicles in front on both sides
d. Enter the intersection and wait
87. What is the wrong measure to avoid tire blowout?
a. Remove objects from tire tread grooves in a timely manner
b. Reduce tire pressure
c. Check the tires regularly
d. Replace the tire that has cracks or deep cuts
88. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
89. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 3 points
b. 6 points
c. 2 points
d. 12 points
90. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
a. Making a U turn
c. Going forward normally
d. Slowing down and yielding
91. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Enforced to restore vehicle condition
b. Driving permission should be revoked
c. The driving license should be revoked
d. Driving license should be confiscated
92. When encountering a traffic accident ahead and help is needed while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Help to preserve the scene and immediately report to the police
b. Immediately report to the police, stop and look on
c. Bypass to dodge it as much as possible
d. Speed up and pass to ignore it
93. What is main impact of rainy weather on safe driving?
a. The engine can easily stop
b. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
c. The resistance to the vehicle increases
d. The road is wet and slippery and the visibility is poor
94. In which of the following situations does a change in a small passenger vehicle registration not need to be registered?
a. Installing front or rear bumpers
b. The vehicle changes the chassis
c. The vehicle changes the color of the body
d. The vehicle changes the engine
95. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with pedestrians on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Go forward normally
b. Speed up and pass
c. Continuously honk
d. Reduce speed and go slowly
96. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Stick to the center of the road
b. Not reduce speed
c. Speed up
d. Reduce speed or stop to yield
97. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Honk to warn it against cutting in
b. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
c. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
d. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
98. If a front tire blowout has caused a turn in direction, the driver should not avoid excess adjustment. Instead, he should control the direction of the vehicle, and how should he slowly reduce the speed of the vehicle.
a. Swiftly depress the brake pedal
b. Use the handbrake
c. Apply emergency braking
d. Gently depress the brake pedal
99. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
100. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 6 point penalty?
a. Driving a motorized vehicle after drinking
b. Permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle
c. Driving in violation of traffic lights
d. Driving a school bus without qualifications
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.