1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the foot brake system may be faulty.
2. The maximum speed for a vehicle on this road in these conditions is 50 km/hour.
3. When encountering such a situation you have the right of way.
4. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the drivers seat is not properly adjusted.
6. If the two red lights at a level crossing flash alternately you must stop and wait.
7. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
8. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
9. This motor vehicle parked at the roadside is not an illegal act.
10. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you can turn right.
11. When encountering such a situation at an intersection, it is necessary to speed up and pass through the intersection before the red light.
12. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
13. After a tire blows out and before the driver can control the speed of the vehicle, he should refrain from using the foot brake to stop the vehicle. Otherwise, a horizontal swing of the vehicle can cause greater danger.
14. When the traffic conditions at an intersection are complicated, the driver should be patiently waiting instead of taking chance.
15. When a vehicle passes a tunnel, it is prohibited from overtaking.
16. If a motor vehicle license plate is destroyed the owner of the vehicle should apply to the issuing vehicle management station for a reissue or replacement.
17. When a motorized vehicle is on the road, the children in the car may not use the safety belts.
18. If a driver on an expressway is feeling exhausted he should immediately stop and rest.
19. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
20. When a vehicle passes a sharp curve, it may overtake if traffic is light.
21. When driving on an urban road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 50 km/hour.
22. When driving, the driver should be courteous and defensive, instead of being offensive.
23. A vehicle should try to speed up after starting from the roadside and rapidly turn left into the traffic flow on the road.
24. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his own but does not leave or causes traffic congestion, the driver can be punished with a fine of 200 yuan.
25. If a driver of a motor vehicle on an expressway illegally occupies the emergency lane the punishment is 6 penalty points.
26. As thick fog reduces visibility, turning on the high beam light can increase the visibility.
27. Do not drive a vehicle when the door or compartment is not properly closed.
28. When a vehicles turns, it should do so on the right side and refrain from occupying the lane of the other party. The left turn should be gentle and the right turn should be sharp.
29. When a vehicle passes a curve on a mountain road, the driver should reduce speed, honk and stick to the right.
30. If a small motor vehicle driver is in a traffic accident which has caused human casualties, assuming the level of responsibility of the license not being revoked, he should receive inspection within 30 of the end of the scoring cycle.
31. When braking on a muddy road, the tires can easily spin or drift and cause traffic accidents.
32. When a motorized vehicle cannot find a parking place it can be parked on the sidewalk.
33. If a driver is suspected of driving a vehicle on the road which has reached write-off standard the traffic police may detain him according to law.
34. When driving at night, the driver should go at a lower speed because his field of vision is limited and he can hardly observe the traffic conditions beyond the area covered by his vehicle light.
35. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal and rapidly enter the new lane.
36. A qualified driver should not only be technically adept, but more importantly have good driving habits and ethical attainments.
37. A vehicle is not allowed to reverse on the ramp of an expressway.
38. The Regulations on Implementing the Law on Road Traffic Safety state that the maximum speed on an expressway is no more than 120 km. Therefore driving on an expressway is not illegal as long as the speed does not exceed 120 km.
39. When a vehicle passes a crosswalk, the driver should yield to the pedestrians.
40. When driving in windy, rainy, snowy, foggy and other complex weather conditions, the driver should turn on the head light, honk continuously and overtake rapidly if the vehicle in front goes slowly.
41. What marking are the yellow road markings in the center of the intersection in the picture?
a. A cross-hatched marking
b. A guide line
c. A central circle
d. Stopping area
42. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Tail fog light open
b. Low beam light open
c. Head fog light open
d. High beam light open
43. What marking are the yellow and black diagonal lines?
a. Three-dimensional mark
b. Protruding object marking
c. Solid object marking
d. Speed-reducing marking
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway incident report telephone
b. Expressway emergency telephone
c. Expressway rescue telephone
d. Expressway public telephone
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Large livestock farm
b. Watch for wild animals
c. Watch for animals
d. Wildlife sanctuary
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left
b. Make a detour
d. Make a U turn
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Escape lane
b. Sharp curve
c. Emergency lane
d. Road shoulder
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
b. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
c. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
d. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
49. Which part of the vehicle does this switch control?
a. Hazard lights
b. Windscreen wipers
c. Lighting and signaling
d. Windscreen defogger
50. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Change to left lane
b. Go straight ahead
c. Turn right ahead
d. Make a U turn ahead
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway right side exit notice
b. Expressway next exit notice
c. Expressway left side exit notice
d. Expressway destination notice
52. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Going straight is allowed
b. Speed up and pass
c. Intersection warning
d. No right turn
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right
b. Going straight and turning left
c. Continue straight or turn right at interchange intersection
d. Continue straight or turn left at interchange intersection
54. What does this sign mean?
a. High road bumps
b. Bump road
c. Hump bridge
d. Low-lying road
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Yield to traffic on the right side
b. Two-way traffic section ahead
c. Yield to oncoming traffic
d. Passing in the right lane prohibited
56. What is this control device?
a. The defogger switch
b. The turn signal switch
c. The wiper switch
d. The head light switch
57. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
b. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
c. Go straight and change to left lane ahead
d. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Service area
b. Car park
c. Rest area
d. Viewing platform
59. What is the maximum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 120 km/hour
b. 60 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 100 km/hour
60. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Going first when crossing each other
c. Stop to yield
d. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
61. What does this sign mean?
b. Two-way traffic
c. Men at work bypass
d. Bypassing from both sides
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Change to left lane prohibited
b. No left turn
c. Entry to left lane prohibited
d. No U turn
63. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Left and right turn signals
b. The low beam light
c. The high beam light
d. Front and rear fog lights
64. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
c. One-way lane-dividing lane
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Roundabout intersection notice
b. T-intersection alert
c. Y-intersection notice
d. Crossroad intersection alert
66. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 70 km/hour
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Lanes going in different directions
b. Lane for both going straight and turning left
c. Lane for both going straight and U turn
d. Lane for going straight and turning right
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Variable lane
b. Watch for variable flow lane
c. Watch for two way traffic
d. Driving on both sides
69. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Use the opposite lane to overtake
b. Use either side to overtake
c. Use the right side to overtake
d. Follow the vehicles in front
70. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. No stipulated license plate
b. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
c. Deliberately obscured license plate
d. Driving backwards
71. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Emergency lane dividing line
b. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
c. Crosswalk lane dividing line
d. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Direction to a tourist area
b. Tourist area sign
c. Distance to a tourist area
d. Category of a tourist area
73. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the head light
b. Turn on the hazard lights
c. Turn on the right-turn signal
d. Turn on the left-turn signal
74. In this situation how should the vehicle in front proceed?
a. Turn on the hazard lights
b. Drive normally
c. Not change lane
d. Yield in a timely manner
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on both sides
b. Bridge narrows
c. Road narrows on the left side
d. Road narrows on the right side
76. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Go straight through
b. Turn left
c. Stop and wait
d. Turn right
77. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Windscreen defroster
b. Inside air circulation
c. Outside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
78. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
b. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
c. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane information notice
b. Road branching point notice
c. Lane direction notice
d. Intersection notice
80. Continuously using the foot brake on a long downhill road causes what?
a. Increases the drivers labor intensity
b. Can shorten the engine's service life
c. Can easily cause vehicle overturn
d. Can drastically reduce the braking efficiency due to the rising temperature of the brake
81. When driving a motor vehicle through a railway crossing without traffic signals and managerial personnel how to proceed?
a. Use the neutral gear and slide through
b. Stop to look and make sure it is safe to pass
c. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
d. Properly reduce the speed and pass through
82. The driver may not drive a motorized vehicle in which of the following circumstances?
a. After drinking milk
b. After drinking alcohol
c. After drinking tea
d. After drinking coffee
83. What is the purpose of indicative signs?
a. Indicate the vehicles and pedestrians to go ahead
b. Give information about direction
c. Restrict the vehicles and pedestrians from passing
d. Warn about danger ahead
84. What is the penalty for using a falsified or altered driving licenses?
a. 2 points
b. 6 points
c. 12 points
d. 3 points
85. How should a motor vehicle use lights when overtaking at night?
a. Turn on the fog light
b. Turn off the head light
c. Change the high and low beam lights
d. Turn on the high beam light
86. Which of the following acts will be subject to a fine of 200 yuan ~ 2,000 yuan and driving license being revoked?
a. Escaping after causing a traffic accident
b. Violating road traffic regulations
c. Going 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
d. Driving without carrying a driving license
87. When driving on an expressway with signs and markings the driver should proceed according to what provisions for speed and lane driving?
a. Road Traffic Safety Law
b. Signs or markings
c. Local regulations
d. Vehicle manual
88. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a rainy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The high beam light
b. The hazard lights
c. The reverse light
d. The head and tail fog lights
89. Which of the following documents should be in the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. The vehicle license
b. Vehicle registration papers
c. The vehicle insurance policy
d. Certificate of ex-factory inspection
90. When a following vehicle gives the overtaking signal, what should the driver do if conditions permit?
a. Move to the right side and speed up
b. Reduce speed rapidly or apply an emergency braking
c. Yield a proper space and speed up
d. Voluntarily reduce speed and drive on the right side
91. A motorized vehicle driver causing a major traffic accident by illegal driving which constitutes a crime, according to law what is his liability?
a. Direct liability
b. Criminal liability
c. Economic liability
d. Civil liability
92. What is the correct way to deal with the situation when a vehicle coming in the opposite direction suddenly overtakes and occupies your lane?
a. Obstruct the way of that vehicle
b. Speed up and go forward
c. Reduce speed and avoid as much as possible until stopped
d. Maintain the original speed
93. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
b. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
c. The road grip becomes stronger
d. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
94. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his driving license for the first time how long is his period of probation?
a. 12 months
b. 2 years
c. 6 months
d. 3 months
95. When seeing a Watch For Children sign while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Carefully select a speed
c. Make a detour
d. Maintain the normal speed
96. When motorized vehicles cross each other on a narrow mountain road without a central dividing line, how should they proceed?
a. The vehicle close to the mountain should go first
b. The loaded vehicle should go first
c. The slow vehicle should go first
d. The vehicle not close to the mountain should go first
97. When a vehicle turning right at an intersection encounters a vehicle in front in the same lane waiting for the green light how should it proceed?
a. Turn from the right side of the front vehicle
b. Honk at the vehicle in front to yield
c. Stop and wait for his turn
d. Turn from the left side of the front vehicle
98. What is the wrong measure to avoid tire blowout?
a. Replace the tire that has cracks or deep cuts
b. Reduce tire pressure
c. Check the tires regularly
d. Remove objects from tire tread grooves in a timely manner
99. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 40 km/hour
100. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 3 points
c. 6 points
d. 12 points
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.