1. In these conditions use the low beam light.
2. When the left turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
3. This method of gripping the steering wheel in correct.
4. When driving a motor vehicle at the intersection ahead you cannot turn right.
5. When encountering such a situation you cannot overtake.
6. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
7. Turning the light switch down as shown turns on the right turn light.
8. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates that the foot brake system may be faulty.
9. The maximum speed for a vehicle on this road in these conditions is 50 km/hour.
10. When encountering such a situation you have the right of way.
11. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
12. When a vehicles turns, it should do so on the right side and refrain from occupying the lane of the other party. The left turn should be gentle and the right turn should be sharp.
13. When a vehicle passes a curve on a mountain road, the driver should reduce speed, honk and stick to the right.
14. If a driver holds an expired driving license he or she can drive a motor vehicle within 1 year.
15. An illegally assembled vehicle can be driven on the road as long as it is considered safe.
16. When a motorized vehicle cannot find a parking place it can be parked on the sidewalk.
17. If a driver is suspected of driving a vehicle on the road which has reached write-off standard the traffic police may detain him according to law.
18. When driving at night, the driver should go at a lower speed because his or her field of vision is limited and he or she can hardly observe the traffic conditions beyond the area covered by his or her vehicle light.
19. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal and rapidly enter the new lane.
20. It is a bad habit for a driver to put his or her left arm on the window of the vehicle or hold the gear lever in his or her right hand for a long time.
21. When a vehicle has increased its speed to more than 60 kilometers per hour on the ramp of an expressway, it may directly enter the carriageway.
22. The Regulations on Implementing the Law on Road Traffic Safety state that the maximum speed on an expressway is no more than 120 km. Therefore driving on an expressway is not illegal as long as the speed does not exceed 120 km.
23. When a vehicle passes a crosswalk, the driver should yield to the pedestrians.
24. When driving in windy, rainy, snowy, foggy and other complex weather conditions, the driver should turn on the head light, honk continuously and overtake rapidly if the vehicle in front goes slowly.
25. It is illegal for a driver to use a cell phone while driving.
26. As the traffic flow at an interchange is generally one-way, the vehicles do not have to reduce speed when passing.
27. Driving on a road after getting drunk is punished by more than 3 years in prison.
28. A motorized vehicle driver is not allowed to drive a vehicle pulling a trailer during the period of probation.
29. Before driving a vehicle on a road the driver must buckle up as stipulated.
30. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the road and cannot be moved, a warning sign must be placed 50 meters behind the car.
31. If a motorized driver whose driving license has been revoked drives a motorized vehicle, the traffic police may detain the driving license according to law.
32. When passing a level crossing without traffic signals at night, the driver is not allowed to change the high and low beam lights.
33. If a motorized vehicle reaches the state mandatory write-off standard it cannot be registered.
34. When a motor vehicle runs on the road the passenger in the front seat of the car may not buckle up.
35. If a motorized vehicle causes a traffic accident on the expressway and cannot to run normally, the vehicle should be towed by a rescue vehicle or a tow truck.
36. If illegal driving has caused a major traffic accident and the act constitutes a crime the driver shall not be held criminally liable.
37. Driving a motor vehicle on the road you do not need to use turn signals when overtaking.
38. A motor vehicle on the road is not allowed to exceed the maximum speed indicated by speed limit signs.
39. When driving a motorized vehicle if a traffic accident causes property damage and if the parties have no dispute over the fact and cause they can leave the scene.
40. When following a vehicle on the road, the distance from the vehicle in front is not important. As long as the driver goes forward at the same speed as the vehicle in front does, he or she can avoid rear-end collision.
41. What do the double white broken lines in front of the intersection mean?
a. Left-turn waiting line
b. Slowdown and yield
c. Waiting to go
d. Stop and yield
42. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The tail fog light is on
b. The high beam light is on
c. The head fog light is on
d. The low beam light is on
43. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Public bus stopping area
b. Large bus stopping area
c. Emergency stopping area
d. Temporary stopping area
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway next exit notice
b. Expressway left side exit notice
c. Expressway right side exit notice
d. Expressway destination notice
45. How to proceed when encountering such lights if driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection when going straight?
a. Enter the intersection and wait
b. Speed up and go straight through
c. Drive on and turn left
d. Do not cross the stop line
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for large bus
b. Special lane for bus rapid transit vehicles
c. Special lane for urban bus
d. A special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
47. What does this sign mean?
a. High road bumps
b. Low-lying road
c. Hump bridge
d. Bump road
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping is allowed
b. Temporary stopping is allowed
c. No stopping
d. Long stopping is prohibited
49. What is this pedal?
a. The accelerator pedal
b. The handbrake
c. The brake pedal
d. The clutch pedal
50. What is this road marking?
a. A prohibitive area
b. A cross-hatched marking
c. A guide line
d. A central circle
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway exit ahead
b. Expressway end point notice
c. Expressway beginning notice
d. Expressway entry ahead
52. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. No right turn
b. Speed up and turn left
c. Intersection warning
d. Speed up and go straight
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight not allowed
b. Vehicles going straight should yield
c. One way only
d. Drive on the right side
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Overflowing road
b. Low-lying road
d. Muddy road
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Frontier defence
c. National boundary
56. What is this control device?
a. The air throttle lever
b. The handbrake
c. The clutch lever
d. The gear lever
57. What does the yellow marking on the road mean?
a. Left turn prohibited
b. Going straight is prohibited
c. U turn prohibited
d. Right turn prohibited
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane merging guide sign
b. Line guide sign
c. Lane branching guide sign
d. Turning guide sign
59. What is the minimum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 90 km/hour
b. 110 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 100 km/hour
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Allowed to turn left and right
b. Turning left or right prohibited
c. No right turn
d. No left turn
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Slow passing
b. Busy section
c. Men at work
d. Jammed section
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
b. Reduce speed 40 meters ahead
c. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
d. Axle weight is limited to 40 tons
63. What is the violation of this parked motor vehicle?
a. Parking in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
b. Parking in the lane for pedestrians
c. Parking where it is forbidden by road sign
d. Parking at a bus stop
64. What is the meaning of the broken diamond line markings on the road?
a. Carriageway vertical speed-reducing markings
b. Lane reduction indication markings
c. Carriageway horizontal speed-reducing markings
d. Road work indication marking
65. What does this sign mean?
a. County road number
b. Provincial road number
c. National highway number
d. Township road number
66. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for slowing down
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for waiting to turn left
d. A signal for turning left
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Right turn lane
b. Left turn lane
c. U turn lane
d. Lane direction
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Slippery road
b. Curved section
c. Test drive section
d. Sharp curve
69. How should lights be used going through an intersection in these conditions?
a. Use the hazard lights
b. Use the high beam light
c. Turn off the high beam light
d. Use the high and low beam lights alternately
70. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The engine ignition system is faulty
b. The engine oil system is abnormal
c. The fuel pump is abnormal or faulty
d. The fuel within the fuel tank is already at the minimum level
71. What marking is the white broken line in the center of this road?
a. Vehicles going in the same direction may cross the central line
b. Central line prohibits vehicles crossing to borrow the opposite lane
c. Central line is lane boundary for one-way traffic
d. Central line limits vehicles crossing to borrow the opposite lane
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
b. High vehicles detour
c. Road closed
d. No left turn
73. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for stopping
b. A signal for slowing down
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A signal for turning right
74. How to drive in such circumstances?
a. Stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
b. Turn on the headlight to inform the other party to yield
c. Turn on the left turn signal and turn left
d. Speed up and overtake the obstacle after the cars cross
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Falling rocks
b. Dangerous hillside road
c. Embankment road
d. Temporary cliff road
76. How to proceed through this intersection?
a. Slow down or stop and look
b. Use the neutral gear and slide through
c. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
d. Do not slow down to pass
77. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The engine oil is too high
b. The engine oil is too low
c. The engine crankshaft is leaking
d. The engine main oil route is blocked
78. What do the white solid lines on both sides of the border of the carriageway mean?
a. Non-motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
b. Motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
c. Vehicles may temporarily cross
d. Prohibit the vehicles from crossing
79. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of how many years?
a. More than 7 years
b. Less than 7 years
c. Less than 2 years
d. Less than 3 years
80. When passing through an inundated road, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass rapidly
b. Reduce speed and go slowly with special care
c. Speed up and pass at a low gear
d. Maintain the normal speed and pass
81. The air bag is what system?
a. Drivers neck and head protection system
b. Electronic braking distribution system
c. Passenger protection system
d. The anti-lock braking system
82. How long before expiration of the driving license should the driver apply for license change?
a. Within 90 days
b. Within 6 months
c. Within 60 days
d. Within 30 days
83. What is the main feature of pedestrians participating in road traffic?
a. They walk around at will and can easily change directions
b. They are not stable
c. They move slowly
d. They like to get together and look on
84. What is the main impact of mountain roads on safe driving?
a. The road signs are fewer
b. The slopes are long, the curves are sharp and visibility is reduced
c. The traffic flow is heavy
d. The traffic conditions are boring
85. If a vehicle has the right of way at an intersection but encounters a vehicle cutting in, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and evade, or stop to yield when necessary
b. Rush to pass
c. Speed up in advance and pass
d. Go forward at the normal speed according to the right of way and refuses to evade
86. When a motorized vehicle breaks down and is difficult to move which of the following is the correct way to deal with the situation?
a. Prohibit the passengers from getting off
b. Turn on all of the car lights
c. Turn on the hazard lights
d. Immediately place a warning sign in front of the vehicle
87. When a motor vehicle goes down a slope, makes a turn or a U-turn, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 60 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
88. If using a falsified or altered vehicle license number plate, what is the penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 3 points
c. 6 points
d. 12 points
89. When driving a motor vehicle through urban roads, on which of the following roads is overtaking prohibited?
a. One-way section
b. Section with heavy traffic flow
c. Main street
d. Two-way carriageway
90. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of insurance
b. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
c. Not having the label of environmental protection
d. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
91. When discovering traffic congestion ahead while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Weave through other vehicles
b. Reduce speed, stop and wait in line
c. Honk to urge
d. Find a chance to overtake the vehicle in front
92. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a snowy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The reverse light
b. The high beam light
c. The hazard lights
d. The head and tail fog lights
93. If the household registration of a driver has moved out of the area of the original vehicle management station, where should he or she apply for license change?
a. At the new place of his or her household register
b. At the residential place
c. Moved out place
d. At the location place
94. When encountering children on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and go slowly, or stop to yield when necessary
b. Swiftly bypass from one side
c. Keep honking to urge them
d. Speed up and bypass
95. Continuously using the foot brake on a long downhill road causes what?
a. Can drastically reduce the braking efficiency due to the rising temperature of the brake
b. Increases the drivers labor intensity
c. Can shorten the engine's service life
d. Can easily cause vehicle overturn
96. When driving a motor vehicle through a railway crossing without traffic signals and managerial personnel how to proceed?
a. Use the neutral gear and slide through
b. Stop to look and make sure it is safe to pass
c. Properly reduce the speed and pass through
d. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
97. How should a minor road traffic accident with no casualties and no dispute be dealt with ?
a. Leave the scene and discuss a solution on their own
b. Refrain from moving the vehicle
c. Preserve the scene and then discuss a solution
d. Make a detour for other vehicles
98. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 100 meters, what is the maximum speed?
a. Should not exceed 80 km/hour
b. Should not exceed 40 km/hour
c. Should not exceed 60 km/hour
d. Should not exceed 90 km/hour
99. If a motorized vehicle on the road has no license plate what is the penalty?
a. 12 points
b. 6 points
c. 3 points
d. 2 points
100. How should a motor vehicle use lights when overtaking at night?
a. Turn on the high beam light
b. Turn on the fog light
c. Change the high and low beam lights
d. Turn off the head light
I am happy that you are using my website and I hope that it is helpful for you.
Please make a donation because it helps me to help more people pass the test.