1. When driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights, you can turn left in front of the vehicle opposite going straight.
2. In this situation at a level crossing you must stop and look.
3. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the luggage compartment is open.
4. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the floor and windscreen air blower is on.
5. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection the traffic lights mean no passing.
6. U turn is allowed at this intersection.
7. When the left turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
8. When the ignition switch is in the START position the starter starts.
9. When driving a motor vehicle at the intersection ahead you cannot turn right.
10. Driving at this sharp bend in the road you should use the high and low beam lights alternately.
11. The method of the driver of the car leaving the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
12. If a motorized driver whose driving license has been temporarily detained drives a motorized vehicle, the traffic police give a verbal warning.
13. When driving at night, the drivers visibility range becomes shorter and his or her observation becomes poorer. At the same time, the driver can easily become tired because he or she has to highly concentrate his attention.
14. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes to the right lane he or she does not need to use signal lights.
15. When a motor vehicle runs on the road the passenger in the front seat of the car may not buckle up.
16. When encountering a traffic control detour on an expressway, you need not leave the expressway, instead pull over on the spot and wait until after the end of the control before moving forward.
17. A motorized vehicle driver during the period of probation who has recorded 12 penalty points shall have his or her probation permission and driving license qualification cancelled.
18. If discovering pedestrians abruptly cross the road while driving, the driver should immediately reduce speed and evade.
19. When a yellow light is flashing continuously it means motor vehicles can speed up and pass.
20. If a traffic accident has caused human injury, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
21. When following a vehicle on the road, the distance from the vehicle in front is not important. As long as the driver goes forward at the same speed as the vehicle in front does, he or she can avoid rear-end collision.
22. After a vehicle enters a mountain road, it should pay special attention to the Continuous Curves sign. In addition, it should voluntarily evade vehicles and pedestrians, reduce speed in a timely manner and honk in advance.
23. When a motor vehicle driver applies for his or her driving license for the first time, during the probation period he or she may independently drive a motor vehicle on an expressway.
24. If a motorized vehicle has a a head-on collision, air bags and being buckled up are both needed for fully effective protection.
25. When a motorized vehicle has a minor traffic accident and obstructs traffic it is not required to move.
26. At an intersection when traffic lights contradict traffic police, you should pass according to the traffic lights.
27. When a vehicle goes downhill, it may fully use the neutral gear and slide.
28. When a motorized vehicle on the road makes a U-turn he or she should turn on the left-turn signal before.
29. When emergency braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the driver may depress the brake pedal with force.
30. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway, the persons on board should swiftly move to the right shoulder of the road or within the emergency lane and immediately report to the police.
31. If a motorized vehicle driver has falsified or altered the driving license this constitutes a crime and he or she should be held for criminal liabilities.
32. When a motorized vehicle overtakes, immediately after it should turn on the right-turn signal and return to the original lane.
33. When a yellow light at an intersection is flashing continuously, drivers should look and make sure it is safe to pass.
34. Vehicles must be completely stopped before opening the car door and letting passengers on and off.
35. When following a vehicle, the following vehicle may use the high beam light.
36. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused serious injury may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
37. If a driver of a motor does not yield to a school bus in accordance with the stipulations the punishment is 6 penalty points.
38. When driving on a road covered by ice and snow, the driver must reduce speed and increase the safe distance.
39. When the driver senses a tire blowout on the road, he or she should control the direction of the vehicle and use emergency braking to bring the vehicle swiftly to a stop.
40. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection that has no traffic signals it must pass through as fast as possible.
41. What markings are the filled triangle area circled in the picture?
a. A cross-hatched marking
b. A guide line
c. Reduce speed line
d. A stop line
42. What does this sign mean?
a. County road number
b. Provincial road number
c. National highway number
d. Township road number
43. What type of sign is this?
a. A work area sign
b. A tourist zone sign
c. An expressway notice sign
d. An announcement sign
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway gas station
b. Expressway service area
c. Expressway bus station
d. Expressway rest area
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Tunnel entrance
b. Mind side wind
c. Weather station
d. Wind vane
46. How to proceed if encountering such a situation when driving a motor vehicle at an intersection?
a. Turn right
b. Go straight on the right side
c. Stop and wait
d. Obey the traffic lights
47. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Cold and warm air fan
b. Snow start mode
c. Air circulation
d. Air conditioning
48. What is the meaning of the white sold line circled in the picture?
a. Turn waiting line
b. Yield line
c. Reduce speed line
d. Stop line
49. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Low beam light open
b. High beam light open
c. Tail fog light open
d. Head fog light open
50. What is the meaning of the yellow broken line on the curbstone?
a. Temporary stopping is prohibited
b. Letting passengers on and off is prohibited
c. Long stopping is prohibited
d. Loading and unloading cargos is prohibited
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway right side exit notice
b. Expressway left side exit notice
c. Expressway next exit notice
d. Expressway place and direction notice
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Separation road
b. Two-way traffic
c. Variable flow lane
d. Reduce speed and yield
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Continue straight or turn right at interchange
b. Going straight and turning left
c. Going straight and turning right
d. Continue straight or turn left at interchange
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Maximum speed
b. Speed is limited
c. Recommended speed
d. Minimum speed
55. What marking are the two double yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. Lane separation lines that can be crossed
b. Two-way lane separation lines
c. One-way lane separation lines
d. Tidal lane lines
56. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The hazard lights are flashing
b. The left turn signal light is flashing
c. The right turn signal light is flashing
d. The front and rear parking lights are flashing
57. What is this road marking?
a. A guide line
b. A cross-hatched marking
c. A prohibitive area
d. A central circle
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway direction notice
b. Expressway place distance notice
c. Expressway destination name
d. Expressway driving route
59. How to proceed when driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights flashing?
a. Look and make sure it is safe to pass
b. Immediately speed up and pass
c. No passing
d. Pull over and wait
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
b. Motorized vehicle lane
c. Small vehicle lane
d. Special lane for small vehicles
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
c. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
d. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Width is limited to 3.5 meters
b. Height limit of 3.5 meters
c. 3.5 meter height limit is lifted
d. Vehicle distance limit of 3.5 meters
63. What does this meter mean?
a. Pressure meter
c. Fuel gauge
d. Water temperature meter
64. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Y-intersection ahead
b. Vehicles need to merge left or right ahead
c. Can only turn left or right on the road ahead
d. Separating road ahead
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Distance to a tourist area
b. Direction to a tourist area
c. Tourist area sign
d. Category of a tourist area
66. When driving a motor vehicle and seeing such traffic lights at a railway crossing, how to proceed?
a. Do not change gear and speed up and pass
b. Do not cross the stop line
c. Pass before the train arrives
d. Observe and go slowly
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Main road has priority
b. Stop to yield
c. One-way road
d. Streets on both sides
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Manned level crossing 150m ahead
c. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
d. Unmanned level crossing 150m ahead
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
b. Drive at reduced speed for 40 meters section
c. End of 40 km/hour speed limit
d. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
70. Pulling this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. The contour light
b. The reserve light
c. Hazard lights
d. Left and right turn signals
71. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Go straight or turn left
b. Go straight or change to left lane
c. Turn left or make a U turn
d. Go straight or make a U turn
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Indoor car park
b. Open-air car park
c. Special purpose car park
d. Private car park
73. What is the maximum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 110 km/hour
b. 100 km/hour
c. 90 km/hour
d. 120 km/hour
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Electric bikes only
b. Non-motorized vehicles only
c. Parking area for non-motorized vehicles
d. Parking space for non-motorized vehicles
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
b. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
d. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
76. This sign means which vehicles are prohibited from passing?
a. Midsize passenger vehicles
b. Small trucks
c. Every kind of vehicle
d. Small passenger vehicles
77. What is the illegal behaviour of the temporary parking of the red car?
a. It is less than 30 meters from a gas station
b. It has parked in the area marked for no stopping
c. It has stopped in the area for non-motorized vehicles
d. It is more than 30 meters from the roadside
78. What is the meaning of the yellow lines on the road?
a. Approaching obstacle
b. Change of road width
c. Road work section indication
d. Lanes increase marking
79. What is the main impact of mountain roads on safe driving?
a. The traffic flow is heavy
b. The traffic conditions are boring
c. The road signs are fewer
d. The slopes are long, the curves are sharp and visibility is reduced
80. If a vehicle has the right of way at an intersection but encounters a vehicle cutting in, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up in advance and pass
b. Rush to pass
c. Go forward at the normal speed according to the right of way and refuses to evade
d. Reduce speed and evade, or stop to yield when necessary
81. What is the safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at more than 100 km per hour?
a. Maintain more than 60 meters
b. Maintain more than 100 meters
c. Maintain more than 50 meters
d. Maintain more than 80 meters
82. When a motor vehicle goes down a slope, makes a turn or a U-turn, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
83. If using a falsified or altered vehicle license number plate, what is the penalty?
a. 12 points
b. 3 points
c. 2 points
d. 6 points
84. When driving a motor vehicle through urban roads, on which of the following roads is overtaking prohibited?
a. Main street
b. Section with heavy traffic flow
c. Two-way carriageway
d. One-way section
85. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not having the label of insurance
b. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
c. Not carrying mandatory traffic accident insurance
d. Not having the label of environmental protection
86. When discovering traffic congestion ahead while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Find a chance to overtake the vehicle in front
b. Reduce speed, stop and wait in line
c. Honk to urge
d. Weave through other vehicles
87. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a snowy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The reverse light
b. The hazard lights
c. The head and tail fog lights
d. The high beam light
88. If the household registration of a driver has moved out of the area of the original vehicle management station, where should he or she apply for license change?
a. At the residential place
b. Moved out place
c. At the location place
d. At the new place of his or her household register
89. When encountering children on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Keep honking to urge them
b. Speed up and bypass
c. Swiftly bypass from one side
d. Reduce speed and go slowly, or stop to yield when necessary
90. When driving a motorized vehicle downhill what is dangerous behaviour?
a. Change to a lower gear
b. Change to the lower gear in advance
c. Brake to reduce speed
d. Change to the neutral gear and slide
91. When driving a motor vehicle through a railway crossing without traffic signals and managerial personnel how to proceed?
a. Stop to look and make sure it is safe to pass
b. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
c. Properly reduce the speed and pass through
d. Use the neutral gear and slide through
92. How should a minor road traffic accident with no casualties and no dispute be dealt with ?
a. Leave the scene and discuss a solution on their own
b. Refrain from moving the vehicle
c. Preserve the scene and then discuss a solution
d. Make a detour for other vehicles
93. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 100 meters, what is the maximum speed?
a. Should not exceed 90 km/hour
b. Should not exceed 80 km/hour
c. Should not exceed 40 km/hour
d. Should not exceed 60 km/hour
94. If a motorized vehicle on the road has no license plate what is the penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 12 points
c. 2 points
d. 3 points
95. When driving at night on a road that has good lighting, what lights should the driver use?
a. The hazard lights
b. The low beam light
c. The fog light
d. The high beam light
96. Which of the following acts will be subject to a fine of 200 yuan ~ 2,000 yuan and driving license being revoked?
a. Driving without carrying a driving license
b. Escaping after causing a traffic accident
c. Violating road traffic regulations
d. Going 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
97. When running on an expressway that has four lanes in the same direction, the vehicles whose speed is higher than 110 kilometers per hour should run in which lane?
a. The second left lane
b. The third left lane
c. The far right lane
d. The far left lane
98. When driving in icy and snowy weather what should the driver observe?
a. The resistance to slide becomes larger
b. The braking performance does not change
c. The road grip becomes stronger
d. The braking distance becomes longer
99. How often should the motorized vehicle driver who is more than 60 years old should submit the certificate of physical conditions?
a. Every 6 months
b. Every year
c. Every 3 years
d. Every 2 years
100. When a following vehicle gives the overtaking signal, what should the driver do if conditions permit?
a. Reduce speed rapidly or apply an emergency braking
b. Voluntarily reduce speed and drive on the right side
c. Yield a proper space and speed up
d. Move to the right side and speed up
I hope that you are happy to have discovered this website and that you have an uncontrollable urge to thank me for making it for you.
Please pay what you think it is worth and continue using it.