The Syllabus of the Test for 2023 Motor Vehicle Driving License in China
1. Laws, Rules and Regulations on Road Traffic Safety
- Fully understand the relevant rules for safe driving in various road conditions.
- Fully understand the relevant rules for application and use of driving license.
- Fully understand relevant rights, obligations and legal responsibilities.
- Take a good grasp of the main terms relevant to traffic safety prescribed by other laws, rules and regulations.
Procedural Regulations for Handling Road Traffic Safety Violations
- Cases for detaining motor vehicles;
- Cases for detaining driving license.
Procedural Regulations for Handling Traffic Accidents
- Handling procedure at traffic accident scenes;
- Handling procedure at traffic accident scenes on expressway;
- Reporting to the police and traffic accident handling;
- Traffic accident handling by voluntary negotiation;
- Forcing to leave the traffic accident scene.
Terms of application and use of driving license
- Permission for driving license;
- Category, vehicle type and validity period of motor vehicle driving license;
- Application for driving license;
- The vehicle type of the driving license applied for the first time;
- The content and pass mark of the test for driving license;
- Testing requirements;
- Driving license replacement upon expiration;
- Driving license replacement for registration shift;
- Driving license replacement for information modification;
- Apply for reissuing lost driving license;
- Penalty point recording system;
- Penalty point deduction standard and test;
- Probation period for new drivers;
- Driving license inspection;
- Physical examination for drivers;
- Driving license revocation;
- Punishment for violations.
- Regulations for motor vehicle registration
- The application, modification, transfer, mortgage and revocation of motor vehicle registration;
- The destroy, loss and damage of vehicle license;
- The destroy, loss and damage of license plate and vehicle license;
- Temporary license plate;
- Motor vehicle inspection.
2. Local Laws and Regulations
- Fully understand the main focus prescribed by local laws and regulations.
- Key points based on local laws and regulations
3. Traffic Signals
- Well learn how to identify the type and function of each road traffic signal.
- Red light;
- Green light;
- Yellow light;
- Signal lights on driving lanes;
- Signal lights in arrow shape ;
- Flashing yellow hazard light ;
- Signal lights at level crossings.
- Warning signs ;
- Prohibitive signs ;
- Indicative signs ;
- Directional signs ;
- Tourist area signs.
- Indicative markings ;
- Prohibitive markings ;
- Warning markings.
- Hand Signals of Traffic Police
- Stop signals;
- Going-straight signals;
- Left turn signals;
- Left turn waiting signals;
- Right turn signals;
- Lane changing signals;
- Slowdown signals;
- Pull over signals.
4. Knowledge on Safe and Courteous Driving
- Take a good grasp of the key points of proper driving skills.
- Well learn the general knowledge on different situations and legal responsibilities of traffic law violations.
- Requirements for safe driving;
- The safety responsibility taken by drivers for motor vehicles;
- Yield to special vehicles;
- Yield to road maintenance vehicles;
- Motor vehicle parking rules;
- Safe driving on expressways;
- Handling measures for breakdown vehicles on expressway;
- Warning requirements for breakdown vehicles.
- Violation of traffic laws
- Prohibited acts for driving;
- Punishment category of traffic law violations;
- Punishment for traffic signal violations;
- Punishment for driving after drinking, taking drugs or medicines;
- Punishment for acts involved in illegal driving license;
- Punishment for acts involved in illegal license plate;
- Procedure for punishment at the scene;
- Punishment for obtaining driving license by illegal means;
- Cancellation rules for over-seated and overloaded violations.
5. Common knowledge on driving operation
- Take a good grasp of the common knowledge on main instruments, indicators, control gears and safety devices.
- Instruments and indicators
- Fog lamp indicator;
- Engine oil pressure indicator and alarm light;
- Brake alarm light;
- Low fuel warning indicator;
- Water temperature alarm light;
- Low-beam and high-beam;
- Seatbelt alarm light;
- Flashing hazard light;
- Turn signal;
- Other signals.
- Steering wheel;
- Clutch pedal;
- Brake pedal;
- Accelerator pedal;
- Gear shift lever;
- Handbrake control gear;
- Ignition switch;
- Light switch;
- Windscreen wiper, defrosting and defogging control gears.
- Safe headrest;