1. Pressing this switch will work the rear window defroster.
2. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil pressure could be too high.
3. In this case on such a section of road you can enter the cross hatch marking area to stop and wait.
4. In this situation at a level crossing you must stop and look.
5. When the ignition switch is in the ON position you should not use the vehicle electrical appliances.
6. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the floor and windscreen air blower is on.
7. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motor vehicle, if you have passed the stop line you may continue to pass.
8. U turn is allowed at this intersection.
9. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the left side door is not closed.
10. When the ignition switch is in the START position the starter starts.
11. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you cannot turn left.
12. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of an intersection.
13. If a motorized driver whose driving license has been temporarily detained drives a motorized vehicle, the traffic police give a verbal warning.
14. When driving at night, the drivers visibility range becomes shorter and his observation becomes poorer. At the same time, the driver can easily become tired because he has to highly concentrate his attention.
15. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes to the right lane he does not need to use signal lights.
16. When a motor vehicle runs on the road the passenger in the front seat of the car may not buckle up.
17. When encountering a traffic control detour on an expressway, you need not leave the expressway, instead pull over on the spot and wait until after the end of the control before moving forward.
18. A motorized vehicle driver during the period of probation who has recorded 12 penalty points shall have his probation permission and driving license qualification cancelled.
19. If discovering pedestrians abruptly cross the road while driving, the driver should immediately reduce speed and evade.
20. When a yellow light is flashing continuously it means motor vehicles can speed up and pass.
21. If a traffic accident has caused human injury, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
22. When following a vehicle on the road, the distance from the vehicle in front is not important. As long as the driver goes forward at the same speed as the vehicle in front does, he can avoid rear-end collision.
23. After a vehicle enters a mountain road, it should pay special attention to the Continuous Curves sign. In addition, it should voluntarily evade vehicles and pedestrians, reduce speed in a time manner and honk in advance.
24. When a motor vehicle driver applies for his driving license for the first time, during the probation period he may independently drive a motor vehicle on an expressway.
25. If a motorized vehicle has a a head-on collision, air bags and being buckled up are both needed for fully effective protection.
26. When a motorized vehicle has a minor traffic accident and obstructs traffic it is not required to move.
27. At an intersection when traffic lights contradict traffic police, you should pass according to the traffic lights.
28. When a vehicle goes downhill, it may fully use the neutral gear and slide.
29. When a motorized vehicle on the road makes a U-turn he should turn on the left-turn signal before.
30. When emergency braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the driver may depress the brake pedal with force.
31. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway, the persons on board should swiftly move to the right shoulder of the road or within the emergency lane and immediately report to the police.
32. If a motorized vehicle driver has falsified or altered the driving license this constitutes a crime and he should be held for criminal liabilities.
33. When a motorized vehicle overtakes, immediately after it should turn on the right-turn signal and return to the original lane.
34. The minimum speed for driving a small passenger vehicle on an expressway is 90 km/hour.
35. Vehicles must be completely stopped before opening the car door and letting passengers on and off.
36. When following a vehicle, the following vehicle may use the high beam light.
37. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused serious injury may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
38. If a driver of a motor does not yield to a school bus in accordance with the stipulations the punishment is 6 penalty points.
39. When driving on a road covered by ice and snow, the driver must reduce speed and increase the safe distance.
40. A front tire blowout is very dangerous. The vehicle will immediately turn to the side where the tire is blown out and have a direct impact on the drivers control of the steering wheel.
41. Which lane should be chosen to turn left at this intersection?
a. The middle lane
b. The far left lane
c. Do not change lanes
d. The far right lane
42. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard when driving what does it mean?
a. The engine lubrication system is faulty
b. The engine coolant system is faulty
c. The engine temperature is too high
d. The engine temperature is too low
43. What is the purpose of the yellow central dividing line?
a. To separate the traffic flow in the same direction
b. To prohibit crossing over to the opposite lane
c. To separate the traffic flow in opposite directions
d. To allow driving in the left lane
44. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Front windscreen wiper and washer
b. Rear windscreen defroster or defogger
c. Rear windscreen wiper and washer
d. Front windscreen defroster or defogger
45. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. 100 km/hour speed limit is lifted
b. Maximum speed limit is 100 km/hour
c. Average speed is 100 km/hour
d. Minimum speed limit is 100 km/hour
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway left side exit notice
b. Expressway next exit notice
c. Expressway destination notice
d. Expressway right side exit notice
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Sharp left bend
b. Sharp right bend
c. Continuous curves
d. Left detour
48. How to turn left at this intersection?
a. Turn riding over the intersection center point
b. Cannot turn left
c. Turn to the right of the intersection center point
d. Turn to the left of the intersection center point
49. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the low beam light
b. Do not use lights
c. Turn on the right-turn signal
d. Use the fog lights
50. What marking are the yellow road markings in the center of the intersection in the picture?
a. A cross-hatched marking
b. A guide line
c. A central circle
d. Stopping area
51. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Front and rear fog lights are on
b. Head lights are turned on
c. Front and rear parking lights are on
d. Hazard lights are turned on
52. What marking are the yellow and black diagonal lines?
a. Protruding object marking
b. Speed-reducing marking
c. Solid object marking
d. Three-dimensional mark
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway emergency telephone
b. Expressway public telephone
c. Expressway incident report telephone
d. Expressway rescue telephone
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for wild animals
b. Large livestock farm
c. Watch for animals
d. Wildlife sanctuary
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left
b. Make a U turn
d. Make a detour
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Road shoulder
b. Emergency lane
c. Escape lane
d. Sharp curve
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
b. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
c. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
d. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
58. Which part of the vehicle does this switch control?
a. Lighting and signaling
b. Windscreen defogger
c. Hazard lights
d. Windscreen wipers
59. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Turn right ahead
b. Make a U turn ahead
c. Go straight ahead
d. Change to left lane
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway right side exit notice
b. Expressway next exit notice
c. Expressway left side exit notice
d. Expressway destination notice
61. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection what do the traffic lights mean?
a. No right turn
b. Speed up and pass
c. Going straight is allowed
d. Intersection warning
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right
b. Continue straight or turn right at interchange intersection
c. Continue straight or turn left at interchange intersection
d. Going straight and turning left
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Low-lying road
b. High road bumps
c. Hump bridge
d. Bump road
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing in the right lane prohibited
b. Yield to traffic on the right side
c. Yield to oncoming traffic
d. Two-way traffic section ahead
65. What is this control device?
a. The defogger switch
b. The turn signal switch
c. The wiper switch
d. The head light switch
66. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Go straight and change to left lane ahead
b. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
c. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
d. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Crossroad intersection alert
b. Flyover interchange notice
c. Y-intersection notice
d. Roundabout intersection notice
68. What is the maximum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 90 km/hour
c. 120 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
69. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
c. Stop to yield
d. Going first when crossing each other
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Men at work bypass
c. Bypassing from both sides
d. Two-way traffic
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Entry to left lane prohibited
b. Change to left lane prohibited
c. No left turn
d. No U turn
72. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Front and rear fog lights
b. Left and right turn signals
c. The high beam light
d. The low beam light
73. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. One-way lane-dividing lane
b. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Crossroad intersection alert
b. Y-intersection notice
c. T-intersection alert
d. Roundabout intersection notice
75. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 70 km/hour
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Left turn lane
b. U turn lane
c. Right turn lane
d. Lane direction
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Driving on both sides
b. Watch for two way traffic
c. Watch for variable flow lane
d. Variable lane
78. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Use the right side to overtake
b. Follow the vehicles in front
c. Use either side to overtake
d. Use the opposite lane to overtake
79. When a vehicle reaches a sharp curve, what should the driver do?
a. Go forward by borrowing the opposite lane
b. Fully reduce speed and drive on the right side
c. Drive along the outer side of the curve
d. Brake suddenly and go slowly
80. The safety pillow can effectively protect what part of the driver in a rear-end collision?
81. Following which of the following acts is a person is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license for 3 years?
a. Injecting illegal drugs
b. Injecting insulin
c. Smoking addiction
d. Being drunk
82. When the green arrow for a lane is on and there are still pedestrians in the crosswalk before the vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Start up and bypass before the pedestrians
b. Start up and bypass the pedestrians from behind
c. Directly start up and pass
d. Start up after the pedestrians have passed
83. When a vehicle runs on a narrow mountain road, what should the driver do if the party close to the mountain mass refuses to yield?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Reduce speed or stop and yield
c. Honk to urge the other party to yield
d. Use the left lane and pass with care
84. When driving a motor vehicle through an intersection that has no traffic lights how to proceed?
a. Reduce speed and go ahead slowly
b. Vehicles on the left go first
c. Large vehicles go first
d. Speed up and pass
85. When a motorized vehicle stops temporarily at the roadside, what should the driver do?
a. May stop anyway he likes as long as it is convenient for him to get out
b. Is not allowed to stop in the opposite direction or in parallel
c. May stop the vehicle in the opposite direction
d. May stop the vehicle in parallel
86. After entering the acceleration lane of an expressway, the driver should increase the speed to more than how much km/hour?
87. How long is the cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations?
a. 3 months
b. 24 months
c. 12 months
d. 6 months
88. When discovering a vehicle behind wanting to overtake while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and go ahead by the right side
b. Reduce speed, move to the right side and yield in a timely manner
c. Not yield
d. Maintain the original speed
89. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, he is subject to which penalty?
a. Detention of less than 15 days
b. A fine of 20 yuan ~ 200 yuan
c. The driving license should be revoked
d. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
90. When passing an unmanned level crossing, what should the driver do?
a. Stop, look and pass
b. Maintain the speed and pass
c. Speed up and pass
d. Reduce speed and pass
91. When driving in a foggy day, what light should the driver turn on?
a. The fog light
b. The reverse light
c. The high beam light
d. The low beam light
92. A driver who is unable to handle inspection due to military service outside the country or another reason, has a grace period of how long?
a. 3 years
b. 1 year
c. 5 years
d. 2 years
93. When encountering non-motorized vehicles intending to bypass a stopping vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Honk to indicate them to yield
b. Speed up and bypass
c. Follow them closely and honk
d. Yield to them
94. A driver who escapes after causing a traffic accident which has caused death is subject to a prison term of how many years?
a. More than 7 years
b. Less than 3 years
c. More than 10 years
d. 3 years ~ 7 years
95. If an improper place is chosen for crossing another vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and select a better place
b. Occupy the left lane to force the opposite party to reduce speed and yield
c. Reduce speed and cross each other slowly, or stop to yield
d. Turn the head light to indicate the opposite party to stop and yield
96. The driver may not drive a motorized vehicle in which of the following circumstances?
a. After drinking milk
b. After drinking tea
c. After drinking alcohol
d. After drinking coffee
97. What is the purpose of indicative signs?
a. Warn about danger ahead
b. Restrict the vehicles and pedestrians from passing
c. Indicate the vehicles and pedestrians to go ahead
d. Give information about direction
98. What is the penalty for using a falsified or altered driving licenses?
a. 6 points
b. 12 points
c. 2 points
d. 3 points
99. When a vehicle running at night encounters a curve ahead, what changes will occur to its lighting?
a. Moves from the center of the road to the roadside
b. Becomes lower
c. Leave the road surface
d. Does not change its distance
100. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law if the driver does not carry what kind of document?
a. ID card
b. Qualification certificate
c. Vehicle permit
d. Vehicle license
This webapp is free but some folk value it so much that they want to give money anyway.
If you are one of those wonderful people, feel free to donate!