1. When encountering one red light at a level crossing you should go through as fast as possible.
2. When passing through this section of road marking you must speed up.
3. A vehicle can leave the expressway from this position by directly entering the ramp.
4. This meter shows the current speed is 20 km/hour.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, the anti-lock braking system is open.
6. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection with such traffic lights, you can turn right.
7. When encountering such a situation, you must speed up and change lane in front of the red car.
8. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the doors on both sides are not closed.
9. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the battery is charging.
10. When driving a motor vehicle in this position if the front wheel of the vehicle has passed the stop line it may continue to pass.
11. In this situation the vehicle turning at the intersection must yield to the vehicle going straight.
12. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his own but does not leave, the traffic police are not allowed to order the party to leave the scene.
13. Before a vehicle merges into the traffic flow from another road, the driver should observe the traffic conditions beside and behind the vehicle.
14. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
15. Passing through traffic lights in violation of the traffic lights signal is punished by 6 penalty points.
16. When a motorized vehicle runs in a foggy weather the driver should turn on the fog light and the hazard lights.
17. When driving a vehicle on the road, it should be safely at the prescribed speed.
18. Before a vehicle enters an intersection, the driver should reduce speed, observe and make sure it is safe to do so.
19. When driving at a level crossing, bridge, steep slope, tunnel or going through a dangerous road section, U turn is prohibited.
20. The motorized vehicle driver is not allowed to drive a motorized vehicle while his driving license is detained according to law.
21. When a motor vehicle applies emergency braking, the ABS system provides maximum braking force and at the same time enables the front wheels to maintain steering.
22. A rear tire blowout can sway the tail of the vehicle. The driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle go straight, reduce speed and then stop.
23. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is suspected of having falsified or altered a license plate or vehicle license .
24. A motor vehicle driving in the city is allowed to overtake at a level crossing without a train passing through.
25. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe traffic conditions, maintain a safe distance and move into the new lane.
26. When taking state-controlled psychiatric substances you can drive a motor vehicle on the road for a short distance.
27. When a vehicle runs on an expressway, the driver may ascertain the speed according to his feeling.
28. A forged or altered driving license constitutes a crime and the driver will be held for criminal liabilities.
29. Using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle is punished by 3 penalty points.
30. Honking in a foggy day can arouse the attention of the opposite side. After hearing the honking from the opposite side, the driver should also honk to respond.
31. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
32. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
33. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
34. A driver of a large bus, trailer, public bus, midsize bus, and large truck, should every 2 years present the certificate of physical conditions.
35. When passing through an overflowing road, a high gear should be used to pass rapidly.
36. Vehicles may not stop with 30 meters of the fire hydrant or the fire brigade (station).
37. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
38. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
39. Traffic signs and traffic markings are not traffic signals.
40. When braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the braking distance is much shorter, so it is not necessary to keep a safe distance between vehicles.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
c. Going first when crossing each other
d. Stop to yield
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Men at work bypass
b. Two-way traffic
d. Bypassing from both sides
43. What does this sign mean?
a. No left turn
b. Entry to left lane prohibited
c. Change to left lane prohibited
d. No U turn
44. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. The low beam light
b. The high beam light
c. Left and right turn signals
d. Front and rear fog lights
45. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
b. One-way lane-dividing lane
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
46. What does this sign mean?
a. National highway number
b. County road number
c. Provincial road number
d. Township road number
47. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane for both going straight and turning left
b. Lane for both going straight and U turn
c. Lane for going straight and turning right
d. Lanes going in different directions
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for two way traffic
b. Driving on both sides
c. Variable lane
d. Watch for variable flow lane
50. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Use the opposite lane to overtake
b. Use the right side to overtake
c. Follow the vehicles in front
d. Use either side to overtake
51. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
b. Driving backwards
c. No stipulated license plate
d. Deliberately obscured license plate
52. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Crosswalk lane dividing line
b. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
c. Emergency lane dividing line
d. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Distance from vehicle in front in tunnel
b. Total length of tunnel
c. Distance to tunnel exit
d. Distance to tunnel entrance
54. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the hazard lights
b. Turn on the head light
c. Turn on the left-turn signal
d. Turn on the right-turn signal
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Childrens passageway
b. Watch for pedestrians
d. Students passageway
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the right side
b. Road narrows on the left side
c. Road narrows on both sides
d. Bridge narrows
57. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Turn right
b. Turn left
c. Stop and wait
d. Go straight through
58. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Windscreen defroster
b. Outside air circulation
c. Inside air circulation
d. Blow air at head
59. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
b. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Lane information notice
b. Road branching point notice
c. Lane direction notice
d. Intersection notice
61. What type of sign is this?
a. A warning sign
b. A prohibitive sign
c. An indicative sign
d. A directional sign
62. Which kind of lane is the red car is driving in?
a. A fast lane
b. A slow lane
c. A special lane
d. An emergency lane
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Steep downhill road
b. Continuous downhill road
c. Continuous uphill roads
d. Steep uphill road
64. How to enter the traffic at this intersection?
a. Yield to the vehicles within the intersection first
b. Quickly cut in front of the vehicles in the intersection
c. Use the high and low beam lights alternately to remind the vehicles in the intersection to give way.
d. Honk and directly enter the intersection
65. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Outside air circulation
b. Windscreen defroster
c. Blow air at head
d. Inside air circulation
66. What kind of marking are the yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. An auxiliary marking
b. A prohibitive marking
c. A warning sign
d. An indicative marking
67. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The front and rear parking lights are on
c. The front and rear width lights are on
d. The left turn signal light is flashing
68. What is the meaning of the marking in the red circle?
a. Public bus stopping area
b. Bay style stopping area
c. Emergency stopping area
d. Temporary stopping area
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway card receipt point
b. Expressway checkpoint
c. Incorporating ETC toll station
d. Expressway toll office
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for falling rocks
b. Cliff section
c. Hillside road with a lot of danger
d. Dangerous section
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Go straight or turn left
b. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Turn left or turn right only
72. How should lights be used in these weather conditions?
a. Use the low beam light
b. Do not use lights
c. Use the fog lights
d. Use the high beam light
73. What is the meaning of the yellow filled marking on the road?
a. Approaching narrow road
b. Approaching moving obstacle
c. Stay away from narrow road
d. Approaching obstacle
74. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The head fog light is on
b. The high beam light is on
c. The tail fog light is on
d. The low beam light is on
75. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Lane merging guide
b. Go straight
c. Lane indication
d. No passing
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway destination notice
b. Expressway left side exit notice
c. Expressway next exit notice
d. Expressway right side exit notice
77. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn right
b. Go straight
c. Go straight or turn left
d. Turn left
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the left side
b. Passing on the right side
d. Turn right
79. If a driver has driven for more than four hours, he should stop the vehicle and rest for at least how long?
a. 5 minutes
b. 10 minutes
c. 15 minutes
d. 20 minutes
80. What is the purpose of prohibitive signs?
a. Warn about danger ahead
b. Prohibit or restrict passing
c. Instruct vehicles to go ahead
d. Give information about direction
81. When a vehicle encounters a bike rider coming in the opposite direction on the road, what should the driver do?
a. Use the high beam light
b. Continuously honk
c. Use the low beam light, reduce speed or stop to evade
d. Continuously change the high and low bean lights
82. What is the main impact of the road conditions at night on safe driving?
a. The visibility is low and unfavorable for observing road traffic conditions
b. The driver can easily have impulse and illusion
c. The physical strength of the driver decreases
d. The road surface is complex and changing
83. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
b. The driving license should be temporarily detained
c. Detention of less than 10 days
d. The driving license should be revoked
84. When entering an expressway toll gate, which of these gates should the driver select?
a. There are more vehicles
b. The red light is on
c. Service is temporarily suspended
d. The green light is on
85. What is the main impact of foggy weather on safe driving?
a. The resistance to the vehicle increases
b. The engine is prone to stop
c. The visibility is low and the vision is poor
d. The vehicle can easily slide sideways
86. Which of the following is the correct way to learn driving skills on the road for a learner who has not obtained a driving license?
a. Using a learning car under the guidance of an instructor
b. Using a private car under the guidance of an instructor
c. Using a learning car under the guidance of a non-instructor
d. Using a learning car and independently learning to drive
87. When a vehicle is being overtaken by another vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed and run on the right side
b. Speed up and yield
c. Run by the central line of the road
d. Continue to speed up and run
88. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of how many years?
a. More than 7 years
b. Less than 2 years
c. Less than 3 years
d. Less than 7 years
89. When a vehicle reaches a sharp curve, what should the driver do?
a. Brake suddenly and go slowly
b. Go forward by borrowing the opposite lane
c. Drive along the outer side of the curve
d. Fully reduce speed and drive on the right side
90. The air bag is what system?
a. Passenger protection system
b. Electronic braking distribution system
c. The anti-lock braking system
d. Drivers neck and head protection system
91. How long before expiration of the driving license should the driver apply for license change?
a. Within 6 months
b. Within 90 days
c. Within 60 days
d. Within 30 days
92. What is the main feature of pedestrians participating in road traffic?
a. They are not stable
b. They move slowly
c. They walk around at will and can easily change directions
d. They like to get together and look on
93. What is the main impact of mountain roads on safe driving?
a. The road signs are fewer
b. The traffic conditions are boring
c. The slopes are long, the curves are sharp and visibility is reduced
d. The traffic flow is heavy
94. When driving a motor vehicle through an intersection that has no traffic lights how to proceed?
a. Vehicles on the left go first
b. Large vehicles go first
c. Reduce speed and go ahead slowly
d. Speed up and pass
95. When a motorized vehicle breaks down and is difficult to move which of the following is the correct way to deal with the situation?
a. Turn on the hazard lights
b. Turn on all of the car lights
c. Prohibit the passengers from getting off
d. Immediately and place a warning sign in front of the vehicle
96. When a motor vehicle goes down a slope, makes a turn or a U-turn, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 60 km/hour
97. If using a falsified or altered vehicle license number plate, what is the penalty?
a. 3 points
b. 12 points
c. 6 points
d. 2 points
98. When discovering a vehicle behind wanting to overtake while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Maintain the original speed
b. Speed up and go ahead by the right side
c. Not yield
d. Reduce speed, move to the right side and yield in a timely manner
99. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, he is subject to which penalty?
a. Detention of less than 15 days
b. The driving license should be revoked
c. A fine of 20 yuan ~ 200 yuan
d. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
100. When discovering traffic congestion ahead while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Weave through other vehicles
b. Honk to urge
c. Reduce speed, stop and wait in line
d. Find a chance to overtake the vehicle in front
This webapp is free but some folk value it so
much that they want to give money anyway.
If you are one of those wonderful people,
feel free to donate!