1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder to add oil to the engine.
2. The red car may proceed in that lane.
3. Driving this vehicle on the road is not a violation.
4. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the right side door is not closed.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it reminds the driver that the safety belt is not properly buckled up.
6. If you see such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must speed up and pass.
7. In this situation you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
8. When the head fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
9. The lane for non-motorized vehicles may be used for temporary stopping.
10. If encountering such traffic lights when driving a motorized vehicle at an intersection, you must stop to look before the stop line.
11. In this situation the vehicle going uphill should allow the vehicle going downhill to go first.
12. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
13. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
14. A driver of a large bus, trailer, public bus, midsize bus, and large truck, should every 2 years present the certificate of physical conditions.
15. Driving and smoking has no harm on safe driving.
16. Vehicles may not stop with 30 meters of the fire hydrant or the fire brigade (station).
17. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
18. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
19. Traffic signs and traffic markings are not traffic signals.
20. When braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the braking distance is much shorter, so it is not necessary to keep a safe distance between vehicles.
21. When changing lanes on an expressway, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe the traffic conditions, and enter the new lane after making sure it is safe to do so.
22. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years.
23. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
24. A green traffic light ahead at an intersection allows the passing of motorized vehicles.
25. When driving in good road conditions you can watch the car video.
26. When a vehicle starts up, the driver should observe the traffic conditions and begin to start up after making sure it is safe to do so.
27. The act of driving a motor vehicle in violation of road traffic safety laws and regulations and causing a traffic accident belongs to violating traffic regulations.
28. Road traffic markings are divided into indicative markings, warning markings, and prohibitive markings.
29. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
30. After a tire blows out and before the driver can control the speed of the vehicle, he should refrain from using the foot brake to stop the vehicle. Otherwise, a horizontal swing of the vehicle can cause greater danger.
31. When the traffic conditions at an intersection are complicated, the driver should be patiently waiting instead of taking chance.
32. When a vehicle passes a tunnel, it is prohibited from overtaking.
33. If a motor vehicle license plate is destroyed the owner of the vehicle should apply to the issuing vehicle management station for a reissue or replacement.
34. When passing a dangerous section of a mountain road, in particular which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should drive with care and avoid stopping.
35. If a driver on an expressway is feeling exhausted he should immediately stop and rest.
36. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
37. When a vehicle passes a sharp curve, it may overtake if traffic is light.
38. When driving on an urban road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 50 km/hour.
39. When driving, the driver should be courteous and defensive, instead of being offensive.
40. If a vehicle may encounter a vehicle coming in the opposite direction in the course of overtaking, the driver should speed up in advance and overtake.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Wildlife sanctuary
b. Watch for wild animals
c. Watch for animals
d. Large livestock farm
42. What does this sign mean?
b. Make a detour
c. Turn left
d. Make a U turn
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Escape lane
b. Sharp curve
c. Road shoulder
d. Emergency lane
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right are prohibited
b. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
c. Going straight and changing to left lane are allowed
d. Going straight and changing to left lane are prohibited
45. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Fuel tank cap is open
b. Luggage compartment is open
c. Side door is open
d. Engine compartment is open
46. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Change to left lane
b. Turn right ahead
c. Go straight ahead
d. Make a U turn ahead
47. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway next exit notice
b. Expressway destination notice
c. Expressway left side exit notice
d. Expressway right side exit notice
48. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Intersection warning
b. Speed up and pass
c. No right turn
d. Going straight is allowed
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Continue straight or turn left at interchange intersection
b. Going straight and turning right
c. Going straight and turning left
d. Continue straight or turn right at interchange intersection
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Bump road
b. Low-lying road
c. High road bumps
d. Hump bridge
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Yield to oncoming traffic
b. Yield to traffic on the right side
c. Two-way traffic section ahead
d. Passing in the right lane prohibited
52. What is this control device?
a. The defogger switch
b. The head light switch
c. The turn signal switch
d. The wiper switch
53. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
b. Go straight and change to left lane ahead
c. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
d. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
54. What does this sign mean?
a. Viewing platform
b. Car park
c. Rest area
d. Service area
55. What is the maximum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 90 km/hour
b. 120 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 100 km/hour
56. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Vehicle in opposite direction goes first
c. Stop to yield
d. Going first when crossing each other
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Men at work bypass
c. Two-way traffic
d. Bypassing from both sides
58. What does this sign mean?
a. No left turn
b. Entry to left lane prohibited
c. Change to left lane prohibited
d. No U turn
59. Turning this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. The high beam light
b. Left and right turn signals
c. Front and rear fog lights
d. The low beam light
60. What does the solid double yellow line in the center of the road mean?
a. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
b. One-way lane-dividing lane
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposite lane is allowed
d. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Y-intersection notice
b. Roundabout intersection notice
c. Crossroad intersection alert
d. T-intersection alert
62. What is the maximum speed for vehicles at this curve in the road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 70 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Lanes going in different directions
b. Lane for both going straight and turning left
c. Lane for going straight and turning right
d. Lane for both going straight and U turn
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for two way traffic
b. Driving on both sides
c. Variable lane
d. Watch for variable flow lane
65. How to proceed when encountering such slow moving vehicles in front?
a. Follow the vehicles in front
b. Use the right side to overtake
c. Use either side to overtake
d. Use the opposite lane to overtake
66. Which of the following regulations has this motor vehicle violated?
a. No stipulated license plate
b. Deliberately obscured license plate
c. Driving backwards
d. Occupying the lane for non-motorized vehicles
67. What do the white broken lines on the right border of the road mean?
a. Crosswalk lane dividing line
b. Vehicles are prohibited from crossing the line
c. Emergency lane dividing line
d. Vehicles may temporarily cross the line
68. What does this sign mean?
a. Category of a tourist area
b. Distance to a tourist area
c. Tourist area sign
d. Direction to a tourist area
69. How should lights be used when entering the deceleration lane?
a. Turn on the left-turn signal
b. Turn on the head light
c. Turn on the right-turn signal
d. Turn on the hazard lights
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for pedestrians
b. Students passageway
d. Childrens passageway
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the right side
b. Bridge narrows
c. Road narrows on both sides
d. Road narrows on the left side
72. How is the motor vehicle allowed to proceed at an intersection with these traffic lights?
a. Stop and wait
b. Turn left
c. Go straight through
d. Turn right
73. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Outside air circulation
b. Windscreen defroster
c. Blow air at head
d. Inside air circulation
74. What does the solid white line in the center of the road mean?
a. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the opposide lane is prohibited
b. Same direction lane-dividing lane that one side can cross over
c. Crossing over the lane-dividing line to the same direction lane is prohibited
d. Same direction lane-dividing lane that both sides can cross over
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Road branching point notice
b. Lane information notice
c. Intersection notice
d. Lane direction notice
76. What type of sign is this?
a. A warning sign
b. An indicative sign
c. A prohibitive sign
d. A directional sign
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway emergency telephone
b. Expressway incident report telephone
c. Expressway public telephone
d. Expressway rescue telephone
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Continuous uphill roads
b. Steep uphill road
c. Steep downhill road
d. Continuous downhill road
79. When running on an expressway, what should the driver do if he has missed the exit?
a. Continue to go ahead and find the next exit
b. Reverse to the original place
c. Immediately stop
d. Make a U turn from where he is
80. When a motor vehicle passes sharp curve, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
81. A motorized vehicle driver who drives after drinking alcohol receives what penalty?
a. 3 points
b. 12 points
c. 6 points
d. 2 points
82. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
b. Going forward normally
c. Slowing down and yielding
d. Making a U turn
83. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Driving license should be confiscated
b. Driving permission should be revoked
c. Enforced to restore vehicle condition
d. The driving license should be revoked
84. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering vehicles in front waiting in line or moving forward slowly?
a. Move to another lane and overtake
b. Cut in the waiting vehicles
c. Occupy the opposite lane
d. Go forward alternately
85. What is main impact of rainy weather on safe driving?
a. The resistance to the vehicle increases
b. The road is wet and slippery and the visibility is poor
c. The engine can easily stop
d. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
86. In which of the following situations does a change in a small passenger vehicle registration not need to be registered?
a. The vehicle changes the chassis
b. The vehicle changes the engine
c. The vehicle changes the color of the body
d. Installing front or rear bumpers
87. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with pedestrians on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Go forward normally
c. Reduce speed and go slowly
d. Continuously honk
88. When a vehicle passes a bumped road, what should the driver do?
a. Maintain the original speed and pass
b. Change to the neutral gear and slide over
c. Speed up and dash over under inertia
d. Pass slowly and steadily
89. When driving slowly in a congested road, what should the driver do if another vehicle forcefully jumps the queue?
a. Squeeze the cutting-in vehicle to force it to leave
b. Speed up to closely follow the vehicle in front and refuse to allow it to cut in
c. Voluntarily yield to ensure safe driving
d. Honk to warn it against cutting in
90. If a front tire blowout has caused a turn in direction, the driver should not avoid excess adjustment. Instead, he should control the direction of the vehicle, and how should he slowly reduce the speed of the vehicle.
a. Use the handbrake
b. Gently depress the brake pedal
c. Swiftly depress the brake pedal
d. Apply emergency braking
91. When a motorized vehicle crosses a narrow road or a narrow bridge, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 60 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
92. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 6 point penalty?
a. Driving a school bus without qualifications
b. Driving in violation of traffic lights
c. Permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle
d. Driving a motorized vehicle after drinking
93. What happens to the range of visibility at night when the drivers observation is markedly poorer than in the daytime?
a. It is longer
b. It is unchanged
c. It is irregular
d. It is shorter
94. Which kind of driver can according to law have the motor vehicle driving license confiscated by the traffic police?
a. A driver who accumulates 6 penalty points
b. A driver whose driving license has been revoked
c. A new driver
d. A driver with a driving license
95. When a motorized vehicle has a breakdown or road accident on an expressway and cannot run normally it should be towed by what type of vehicle?
a. Large bus
b. Peer car
c. Rescue vehicle
d. Passing car
96. When driving in a rainstorm and the windscreen wiper cannot totally wipe off the rain water, what should the driver do?
a. Drive at a reduced speed
b. Immediately reduce speed and stop at the road side
c. Concentrate his attention and drive with care
d. Maintain the normal speed
97. When which of the following cases occur can a driver not drive a vehicle?
a. Reaching 6 penalty points
b. Reaching 10 penalty points
c. Driving license nearly expired
d. Driving license is lost or destroyed
98. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Center street
d. Elevated road
99. Drunk driving motor vehicles will be subject to what penalty?
a. Control and a fine
b. More than 2 years in prison
c. Detention and a fine
d. Less than 2 years in prison
100. When reversing on an ordinary road and discovering some vehicles are passing, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and reverse
b. Continue to reverse
c. Honk to indicate the intention
d. Voluntarily stop and yield
This webapp is free but some folk value it so much that they want to give money anyway.
If you are one of those wonderful people, feel free to donate!