1. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
2. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
4. If the two red lights at a level crossing flash alternately you must stop and wait.
5. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
6. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
7. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
8. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you can turn right.
9. When encountering such a situation on the road you can overtake from both sides.
10. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the engine compartment is open.
11. This meter shows the oil in the tank is already below the warning line.
12. After a tire blows out and before the driver can control the speed of the vehicle, he should refrain from using the foot brake to stop the vehicle. Otherwise, a horizontal swing of the vehicle can cause greater danger.
13. When the traffic conditions at an intersection are complicated, the driver should be patiently waiting instead of taking chance.
14. When a vehicle passes a tunnel, it is prohibited from overtaking.
15. If a motor vehicle license plate is destroyed the owner of the vehicle should apply to the issuing vehicle management station for a reissue or replacement.
16. When a motorized vehicle is on the road, the children in the car may not use the safety belts.
17. If a driver on an expressway is feeling exhausted he should immediately stop and rest.
18. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
19. When a vehicle passes a sharp curve, it may overtake if traffic is light.
20. When driving on an urban road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 50 km/hour.
21. When driving, the driver should be courteous and defensive, instead of being offensive.
22. A vehicle should try to speed up after starting from the roadside and rapidly turn left into the traffic flow on the road.
23. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his own but does not leave or causes traffic congestion, the driver can be punished with a fine of 200 yuan.
24. If a driver of a motor vehicle on an expressway illegally occupies the emergency lane the punishment is 6 penalty points.
25. As thick fog reduces visibility, turning on the high beam light can increase the visibility.
26. Do not drive a vehicle when the door or compartment is not properly closed.
27. When a vehicles turns, it should do so on the right side and refrain from occupying the lane of the other party. The left turn should be gentle and the right turn should be sharp.
28. When a vehicle passes a curve on a mountain road, the driver should reduce speed, honk and stick to the right.
29. If a small motor vehicle driver is in a traffic accident which has caused human casualties, assuming the level of responsibility of the license not being revoked, he should receive inspection within 30 of the end of the scoring cycle.
30. When braking on a muddy road, the tires can easily spin or drift and cause traffic accidents.
31. When a motorized vehicle cannot find a parking place it can be parked on the sidewalk.
32. If a driver is suspected of driving a vehicle on the road which has reached write-off standard the traffic police may detain him according to law.
33. When driving at night, the driver should go at a lower speed because his field of vision is limited and he can hardly observe the traffic conditions beyond the area covered by his vehicle light.
34. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver should turn on the turn signal and rapidly enter the new lane.
35. A qualified driver should not only be technically adept, but more importantly have good driving habits and ethical attainments.
36. A vehicle is not allowed to reverse on the ramp of an expressway.
37. The Regulations on Implementing the Law on Road Traffic Safety state that the maximum speed on an expressway is no more than 120 km. Therefore driving on an expressway is not illegal as long as the speed does not exceed 120 km.
38. When a vehicle passes a crosswalk, the driver should yield to the pedestrians.
39. When driving in windy, rainy, snowy, foggy and other complex weather conditions, the driver should turn on the head light, honk continuously and overtake rapidly if the vehicle in front goes slowly.
40. It is illegal for a driver to use a cell phone while driving.
41. What is the meaning of the yellow broken line on the curbstone?
a. Long stopping is prohibited
b. Temporary stopping is prohibited
c. Letting passengers on and off is prohibited
d. Loading and unloading cargos is prohibited
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway place and direction notice
b. Expressway next exit notice
c. Expressway left side exit notice
d. Expressway right side exit notice
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Variable flow lane
b. Two-way traffic
c. Reduce speed and yield
d. Separation road
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Continue straight or turn right at interchange intersection
b. Going straight and turning right
c. Continue straight or turn left at interchange intersection
d. Going straight and turning left
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Recommended speed
b. Speed is limited
c. Maximum speed
d. Minimum speed
46. What marking are the two double yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. Lane separation lines that can be crossed
b. Tidal lane lines
c. Two-way lane separation lines
d. One-way lane separation lines
47. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Hazard lights are turned on
b. Front and rear parking lights are on
c. Head lights are turned on
d. Front and rear fog lights are on
48. What is this road marking?
a. A central circle
b. A prohibitive area
c. A guide line
d. A cross-hatched marking
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway place distance notice
b. Expressway direction notice
c. Expressway destination name
d. Expressway driving route
50. How to proceed when driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights flashing?
a. No passing
b. Look and make sure it is safe to pass
c. Pull over and wait
d. Immediately speed up and pass
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for small vehicles
b. Small vehicle lane
c. Motorized vehicle lane
d. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
d. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
53. What does this sign mean?
a. 3.5 meter height limit is lifted
b. Height limit of 3.5 meters
c. Width is limited to 3.5 meters
d. Vehicle distance limit of 3.5 meters
54. What does this meter mean?
a. Pressure meter
c. Fuel gauge
d. Water temperature meter
55. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Y-intersection ahead
b. Separating road ahead
c. Vehicles need to merge left or right ahead
d. Can only turn left or right on the road ahead
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway emergency stopping strip
b. Expressway give-way area
c. Expressway parking area
d. Expressway bus station
57. When driving a motor vehicle and seeing such traffic lights at a railway crossing, how to proceed?
a. Pass before the train arrives
b. Observe and go slowly
c. Do not cross the stop line
d. Do not change gear and speed up and pass
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Stop to yield
b. Streets on both sides
c. Main road has priority
d. One-way road
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Unmanned level crossing 150m ahead
c. Manned level crossing 150m ahead
d. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
60. What does this sign mean?
a. End of 40 km/hour speed limit
b. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
c. Drive at reduced speed for 40 meters section
d. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
61. Pulling this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Left and right turn signals
b. The reserve light
c. The contour light
d. Hazard lights
62. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Turn left or make a U turn
b. Go straight or make a U turn
c. Go straight or change to left lane
d. Go straight or turn left
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Indoor car park
b. Special purpose car park
c. Private car park
d. Open-air car park
64. What is the maximum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 100 km/hour
b. 110 km/hour
c. 120 km/hour
d. 90 km/hour
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Electric bikes only
b. Parking space for non-motorized vehicles
c. Parking area for non-motorized vehicles
d. Non-motorized vehicles only
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
b. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
d. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
67. This sign means which vehicles are prohibited from passing?
a. Small passenger vehicles
b. Midsize passenger vehicles
c. Every kind of vehicle
d. Small trucks
68. What is the illegal behaviour of the temporary parking of the red car?
a. It is less than 30 meters from a gas station
b. It has parked in the area marked for no stopping
c. It has stopped in the area for non-motorized vehicles
d. It is more than 30 meters from the roadside
69. What is the meaning of the yellow lines on the road?
a. Change of road width
b. Road work section indication
c. Approaching obstacle
d. Lanes increase marking
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Road crossing facilities
b. Activity service area
c. Special lane for pedestrians
d. Emergency shelter
71. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A prohibitive sign
c. A directional sign
d. A warning sign
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Right turn lane
b. Left turn lane
c. U turn lane
d. Lane direction
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Bridge narrows
b. Road narrows on the left side
c. Road narrows on the right side
d. Road narrows on both sides
74. From which side of the car in front should you overtake in this situation?
a. Should overtake from the side of the vehicle in front with no obstacles
b. May overtake from both sides of the vehicle in front
c. Should overtake from the left side of the vehicle in front
d. Should overtake from the right side of the vehicle in front
75. Front air bags in conjunction with what provide the protective role for the driver?
a. The seat belt
b. The anti-lock braking system
c. Safety glass
d. The safety pillow of the chair
76. What do the double white solid lines in front of the intersection mean?
a. Slowdown and yield
b. Left-turn waiting line
c. Stop and yield
d. Waiting to go
77. What does this sign mean?
a. Open-air car park
b. Give way lane
c. Emergency stopping strip
d. Parking space
78. How should lights be used in this situation?
a. Turn on the left-turn signal
b. Turn on the right-turn signal
c. Turn on the hazard lights
d. Turn on the head light
79. How to proceed when driving on such a road?
a. On both sides of the road
b. In the middle of the road
c. At will
d. According to lanes
80. If a motorized vehicle on the road has no license plate what is the penalty?
a. 6 points
b. 12 points
c. 2 points
d. 3 points
81. When driving at night on a road that has good lighting, what lights should the driver use?
a. The fog light
b. The hazard lights
c. The high beam light
d. The low beam light
82. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law if the driver does not carry what kind of document?
a. Vehicle permit
b. Qualification certificate
c. Driving license
d. ID card
83. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway what is the wrong measure?
a. Place a warning sign as stipulated
b. The persons on board cannot get off
c. Turn on the hazard lights
d. Report to the police immediately
84. When driving in icy and snowy weather what should the driver observe?
a. The braking distance becomes longer
b. The resistance to slide becomes larger
c. The road grip becomes stronger
d. The braking performance does not change
85. How often should the motorized vehicle driver who is more than 60 years old should submit the certificate of physical conditions?
a. Every 2 years
b. Every year
c. Every 6 months
d. Every 3 years
86. When overtaking, what should the driver do if the vehicle in front refuses to reduce speed or yield?
a. Follow closely and find chance to overtake again
b. Speed up and continue to overtake
c. Stop overtaking
d. Continuously honk and speed up to overtake
87. What is the penalty for driving a vehicle in a serious chase or racing case?
a. More than 1 year in prison
b. Detention and a fine
c. 6 months in prison
d. Control and a fine
88. When a driver needs to borrow a lane to bypass an obstacle in front and a vehicle in the opposite direction is approaching the obstacle, what should the driver do?
a. Honk to indicate the vehicle in the opposite direction to yield
b. Reduce speed or stop and yield to the vehicle coming in the opposite direction
c. Rapidly occupy the lane and force the vehicle coming in the opposite direction to stop and yield
d. Speed up and bypass the obstacle in advance
89. Under what circumstances can the anti-lock braking system (ABS) maximize the efficiency of the brake?
a. Gently depressing the brake pedal
b. Applying emergency braking
c. Braking intermittently
d. Braking continuously
90. How should lights be used when a motor vehicle on the road changes to the left lane?
a. Does not need to turn on any turn signal
b. Turn on the right-turn signal in advance
c. Turn on the low beam light in advance
d. Turn on the left-turn signal in advance
91. When a vehicle overtakes the bike riders going in the same direction, what should the driver do?
a. Yield to the bike riders
b. Observe them, reduce speed and go slowly, while keeping a sufficient safe distance
c. Continuously honk and speed up to overtake
d. Continuously honk to remind them to yield
92. When overtaking on a mountain road, how should the vehicle overtake?
a. By selecting a wide gentle uphill section
b. By selecting a fairly long downhill section
c. By selecting a relatively gentle downhill section
d. By taking every possible chance
93. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering a traffic jam at the intersection in front?
a. Enter the intersection and wait
b. Stop outside the intersection and wait
c. May pass the intersection by borrowing the opposite lane
d. Weave through the vehicles in front on both sides
94. When running on an expressway, what should the driver do if he has missed the exit?
a. Make a U turn from where he is
b. Immediately stop
c. Continue to go ahead and find the next exit
d. Reverse to the original place
95. Driving a motor vehicle in fog, rain, or snow with a visibility of less than 50 meters, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 70 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
96. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Driver has falsified the license plate
b. Violation of traffic lights
c. Making or receiving a phone call
d. Violation of prohibitive sign
97. When a following vehicle gives overtaking signals on a road without a central dividing line, how to proceed if conditions permit?
a. Immediately stop and yield
b. Speed up and pass
c. Maintain the original speed
d. Reduce speed, move to the right side and yield
98. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. The driving license should be revoked
b. Driving license should be confiscated
c. Driving permission should be revoked
d. Enforced to restore vehicle condition
99. What to do when driving a motor vehicle and encountering vehicles in front waiting in line or moving forward slowly?
a. Move to another lane and overtake
b. Occupy the opposite lane
c. Cut in the waiting vehicles
d. Go forward alternately
100. In a motor vehicle collision the safety pillow and seat belt are mainly designed to do what?
a. Reduce passengers injuries
b. Protect passengers waist
c. Protect passengers chest
d. Protect passengers neck
This webapp is free but some folk value it so
much that they want to give money anyway.
If you are one of those wonderful people,
feel free to donate!