1. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it indicates that the handbrake is in the braking position.
2. On this section of road frequency of honking must be reduced.
3. In this situation at a level crossing you must speed up and pass.
4. When the light switch is rotated to this position, all lights of the vehicle are lit.
5. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil pressure could be too high.
6. When driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights, you can turn left in front of the vehicle opposite going straight.
7. In this situation at a level crossing you must stop and look.
8. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the luggage compartment is open.
9. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the floor and windscreen air blower is on.
10. When driving a motorized vehicle at such an intersection the traffic lights mean no passing.
11. U turn is allowed at this intersection.
12. When the left turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
13. A motorized vehicle driver is not allowed to drive a vehicle pulling a trailer during the period of probation.
14. Before driving a vehicle on a road the driver must buckle up as stipulated.
15. Vehicles may not stop within 50 meters of an intersection.
16. If a motorized driver whose driving license has been temporarily detained drives a motorized vehicle, the traffic police give a verbal warning.
17. When driving at night, the drivers visibility range becomes shorter and his observation becomes poorer. At the same time, the driver can easily become tired because he has to highly concentrate his attention.
18. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes to the right lane he does not need to use signal lights.
19. When a motor vehicle runs on the road the passenger in the front seat of the car may not buckle up.
20. If a motorized vehicle causes a traffic accident on the expressway and cannot to run normally, the vehicle should be towed by a rescue vehicle or a tow truck.
21. A motorized vehicle driver during the period of probation who has recorded 12 penalty points shall have his probation permission and driving license qualification cancelled.
22. If discovering pedestrians abruptly cross the road while driving, the driver should immediately reduce speed and evade.
23. When a yellow light is flashing continuously it means motor vehicles can speed up and pass.
24. If a traffic accident has caused human injury, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
25. When following a vehicle on the road, the distance from the vehicle in front is not important. As long as the driver goes forward at the same speed as the vehicle in front does, he can avoid rear-end collision.
26. A person who drives after drinking alcohol and causes a major traffic accident should be held for criminal liabilities according to law is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license.
27. When a motor vehicle driver applies for his driving license for the first time, during the probation period he may independently drive a motor vehicle on an expressway.
28. If a motorized vehicle has a a head-on collision, air bags and being buckled up are both needed for fully effective protection.
29. When a motorized vehicle has a minor traffic accident and obstructs traffic it is not required to move.
30. At an intersection when traffic lights contradict traffic police, you should pass according to the traffic lights.
31. When a vehicle goes downhill, it may fully use the neutral gear and slide.
32. When a motorized vehicle on the road makes a U-turn he should turn on the left-turn signal before.
33. When emergency braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the driver may depress the brake pedal with force.
34. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway, the persons on board should swiftly move to the right shoulder of the road or within the emergency lane and immediately report to the police.
35. If a motorized vehicle driver has falsified or altered the driving license this constitutes a crime and he should be held for criminal liabilities.
36. When a motorized vehicle overtakes, immediately after it should turn on the right-turn signal and return to the original lane.
37. The minimum speed for driving a small passenger vehicle on an expressway is 90 km/hour.
38. Vehicles must be completely stopped before opening the car door and letting passengers on and off.
39. When following a vehicle, the following vehicle may use the high beam light.
40. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations which has caused serious injury may be subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway left side exit notice
b. Expressway right side exit notice
c. Expressway place and direction notice
d. Expressway next exit notice
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Separation road
b. Reduce speed and yield
c. Variable flow lane
d. Two-way traffic
43. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight and turning right
b. Continue straight or turn left at interchange intersection
c. Continue straight or turn right at interchange intersection
d. Going straight and turning left
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Recommended speed
b. Maximum speed
c. Minimum speed
d. Speed is limited
45. What marking are the two double yellow broken lines in the center of the road?
a. Tidal lane lines
b. Lane separation lines that can be crossed
c. Two-way lane separation lines
d. One-way lane separation lines
46. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Head lights are turned on
b. Hazard lights are turned on
c. Front and rear fog lights are on
d. Front and rear parking lights are on
47. What is this road marking?
a. A guide line
b. A prohibitive area
c. A cross-hatched marking
d. A central circle
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway destination name
b. Expressway place distance notice
c. Expressway direction notice
d. Expressway driving route
49. How to proceed when driving a motor vehicle and encountering such lights flashing?
a. Pull over and wait
b. Look and make sure it is safe to pass
c. No passing
d. Immediately speed up and pass
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Motorized vehicle lane
b. Small vehicle lane
c. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
d. Special lane for small vehicles
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
c. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
d. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Width is limited to 3.5 meters
b. Height limit of 3.5 meters
c. 3.5 meter height limit is lifted
d. Vehicle distance limit of 3.5 meters
53. What does this meter mean?
b. Water temperature meter
c. Fuel gauge
d. Pressure meter
54. What is the meaning of the guide arrow on the road?
a. Y-intersection ahead
b. Vehicles need to merge left or right ahead
c. Separating road ahead
d. Can only turn left or right on the road ahead
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway give-way area
b. Expressway emergency stopping strip
c. Expressway parking area
d. Expressway bus station
56. When driving a motor vehicle and seeing such traffic lights at a railway crossing, how to proceed?
a. Pass before the train arrives
b. Do not cross the stop line
c. Observe and go slowly
d. Do not change gear and speed up and pass
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Main road has priority
b. Streets on both sides
c. Stop to yield
d. One-way road
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Unmanned level crossing 150m ahead
c. Manned level crossing 150m ahead
d. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
59. What does this sign mean?
a. End of 40 km/hour speed limit
b. Minimum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
c. Maximum speed is limited to 40 km/hour
d. Drive at reduced speed for 40 meters section
60. Pulling this switch controls which part of the vehicle?
a. Left and right turn signals
b. The reserve light
c. Hazard lights
d. The contour light
61. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Turn left or make a U turn
b. Go straight or make a U turn
c. Go straight or change to left lane
d. Go straight or turn left
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Special purpose car park
b. Open-air car park
c. Private car park
d. Indoor car park
63. What is the maximum speed for driving in this lane?
a. 120 km/hour
b. 90 km/hour
c. 100 km/hour
d. 110 km/hour
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Electric bikes only
b. Parking area for non-motorized vehicles
c. Non-motorized vehicles only
d. Parking space for non-motorized vehicles
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing 100m ahead
b. Unmanned level crossing 100m ahead
c. Manned level crossing 50m ahead
d. Unmanned level crossing 50m ahead
66. This sign means which vehicles are prohibited from passing?
a. Midsize passenger vehicles
b. Small trucks
c. Small passenger vehicles
d. Every kind of vehicle
67. What is the illegal behaviour of the temporary parking of the red car?
a. It is less than 30 meters from a gas station
b. It has parked in the area marked for no stopping
c. It is more than 30 meters from the roadside
d. It has stopped in the area for non-motorized vehicles
68. What is the meaning of the yellow lines on the road?
a. Approaching obstacle
b. Change of road width
c. Lanes increase marking
d. Road work section indication
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Road crossing facilities
b. Activity service area
c. Emergency shelter
d. Special lane for pedestrians
70. What type of sign is this?
a. An indicative sign
b. A prohibitive sign
c. A warning sign
d. A directional sign
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Right turn lane
b. Lane direction
c. Left turn lane
d. U turn lane
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Bridge narrows
b. Road narrows on the right side
c. Road narrows on the left side
d. Road narrows on both sides
73. From which side of the car in front should you overtake in this situation?
a. Should overtake from the side of the vehicle in front with no obstacles
b. May overtake from both sides of the vehicle in front
c. Should overtake from the left side of the vehicle in front
d. Should overtake from the right side of the vehicle in front
74. Front air bags in conjunction with what provide the protective role for the driver?
a. The safety pillow of the chair
b. The anti-lock braking system
c. Safety glass
d. The seat belt
75. What do the double white solid lines in front of the intersection mean?
a. Waiting to go
b. Left-turn waiting line
c. Stop and yield
d. Slowdown and yield
76. What does this sign mean?
a. Open-air car park
b. Give way lane
c. Parking space
d. Emergency stopping strip
77. How should lights be used in this situation?
a. Turn on the left-turn signal
b. Turn on the right-turn signal
c. Turn on the head light
d. Turn on the hazard lights
78. How to proceed when driving on such a road?
a. In the middle of the road
b. On both sides of the road
c. According to lanes
d. At will
79. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the left side
b. Narrow road
c. Road narrows on the right side
d. Narrow bridge
80. When driving on muddy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 15 km/hour
c. 20 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
81. Which of the following driver violations is given a 6 point penalty?
a. Illegal use of the emergency lane
b. Using the license of another vehicle
c. Driving after drinking alcohol
d. Running 50% faster than the prescribed speed limit
82. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane when the vehicle in front is doing which of the following?
b. Going forward normally
d. Slowing down and yielding
83. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in violation of the Law on Road Traffic Safety is classified as what type of behaviour?
b. Violating regulations
c. Disobeying rules
84. When encountering a vehicle in the opposite direction forcing its way by using his lane, what should the driver do?
a. Use the high beam light to warn the other side
b. Go ahead by the center of the road
c. Voluntarily yield to the other side
d. Force the other side to drive by the right side
85. Hazard warning flash lights may be used in which of the following situations?
a. When following a vehicle on the road
b. When a vehicle has to stop due to a vehicle trouble
c. When encountering traffic congestion
d. When leading the following vehicles
86. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang which sign on the rear part of the vehicle?
a. Avoid with car sign
b. Novice driver sign
c. Uniform probation sign
d. Keep distance sign
87. When a vehicle approaches an intersection without crosswalk, what should the driver do if he finds people are crossing the street?
a. Honk to indicate them to yield
b. Pass before the pedestrians
c. Reduce speed or stop to yield
d. Immediately change lane and bypass the pedestrians
88. Before a vehicle enters a curve of a mountain road, if there is no vehicle coming in the opposite direction, what should the driver do?
a. Should drive along the outer side of the curve
b. May speed up and pass along the tangent line of the curve
c. May briefly borrow the opposite lane
d. Should reduce speed, honk and drive on the right side
89. When discovering a road congestion ahead, what is the correct way to deal with the situation?
a. Honk to indicate the vehicle in front to speed up
b. Stop and wait in line
c. Continue to weave through
d. Find space and overtake one vehicle after another
90. When a motorized vehicle is required to park at the roadside how to choose a parking place?
a. Park the vehicle in the opposite direction on the left side of the road
b. Park on the sidewalk
c. Park anywhere at the roadside
d. Park in a parking berth
91. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 200 meters, what is the maximum speed?
a. Should not exceed 90 km/hour
b. Should not exceed 100 km/hour
c. Should not exceed 80 km/hour
d. Should not exceed 60 km/hour
92. If a driver drives a motor vehicle through traffic lights in violation of the traffic lights signal what is the penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 12 points
c. 6 points
d. 3 points
93. When driving at night on a narrow road or bridge and crossing another vehicle how should lights be used?
a. Turn of the head lights
b. Turn off all lights
c. Turn on the high beam light
d. Turn on the low beam light
94. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law if the driver does not carry what kind of document?
a. ID card
b. Vehicle permit
c. Qualification certificate
d. Driving license
95. When a motorized vehicle breaks down on the expressway what is the wrong measure?
a. Turn on the hazard lights
b. Place a warning sign as stipulated
c. Report to the police immediately
d. The persons on board cannot get off
96. What is the main impact of the road conditions in icy and snowy weather?
a. The visibility is lower and the field of vision is blurred
b. The resistance to the vehicle increases
c. Braking performance is poorer and can easily cause side pulling
d. The electric equipment is prone to getting wet and causing short circuit
97. How long is the cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations?
a. 10 months
b. 6 months
c. 14 months
d. 12 months
98. When driving in which of the following cases cannot the driver overtake the vehicle in front.
a. The vehicle in front pulls over
b. The vehicle in front is turning left
c. The vehicle in front is turning right
d. The vehicle in front is slowing down to yield
99. What is the penalty for driving a vehicle in a serious chase or racing case?
a. Detention and a fine
b. 6 months in prison
c. Control and a fine
d. More than 1 year in prison
100. When overtaking a vehicle stopping on the right side, what should the driver do in case that vehicle starts up suddenly or opens the door?
a. Maintain the normal speed
b. Keep honking
c. Speed up and pass
d. Keep a safe horizontal distance from that vehicle, reduce speed and pass
This webapp is free but some folk value it so
much that they want to give money anyway.
If you are one of those wonderful people,
feel free to donate!