1. The behaviour of the driver of the car entering the carriageway of the expressway is correct.
2. This meter shows the current rotation speed of the engine is 6000 revs per minute.
3. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder to add oil to the engine.
4. When passing through this section of road marking you must speed up.
5. Driving this vehicle on the road is not a violation.
6. This meter shows the current speed is 20 km/hour.
7. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it reminds the driver that the safety belt is not properly buckled up.
8. When driving a motor vehicle at an intersection with such traffic lights, you can turn right.
9. In this situation you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
10. The vehicle dashboard light in the picture means that the doors on both sides are not closed.
11. The lane for non-motorized vehicles may be used for temporary stopping.
12. When driving a motorized vehicle you can throw items onto the road.
13. When reaching a sharp curve, the driver should reduce speed and drive on the right side so as to avoid colliding with the vehicle crossing the central line of the curve in the opposite direction.
14. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
15. A driver of a large bus, trailer, public bus, midsize bus, and large truck, should every 2 years present the certificate of physical conditions.
16. Driving and smoking has no harm on safe driving.
17. Vehicles may not stop with 30 meters of the fire hydrant or the fire brigade (station).
18. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when a traffic accident has occurred and they need to collect evidence.
19. When a motorized vehicle running at night breaks down on the road and is difficult to move the vehicle must turn on the hazard lights, the contour light and the tail light.
20. Traffic signs and traffic markings are not traffic signals.
21. When braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the braking distance is much shorter, so it is not necessary to keep a safe distance between vehicles.
22. When changing lanes on an expressway, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe the traffic conditions, and enter the new lane after making sure it is safe to do so.
23. A driver who causes a major accident in violation of traffic regulations and has run away, which has caused human death, is subject to a prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years.
24. When a vehicle passes a school or a residential area, the driver should observe the signs and markings, go slowly and refrain from honking.
25. A green traffic light ahead at an intersection allows the passing of motorized vehicles.
26. When driving in good road conditions you can watch the car video.
27. When a vehicle starts up, the driver should observe the traffic conditions and begin to start up after making sure it is safe to do so.
28. The act of driving a motor vehicle in violation of road traffic safety laws and regulations and causing a traffic accident belongs to violating traffic regulations.
29. Road traffic markings are divided into indicative markings, warning markings, and prohibitive markings.
30. Nobody is allowed to drive on the road a motorized vehicle that has safety hazards.
31. After a tire blows out and before the driver can control the speed of the vehicle, he should refrain from using the foot brake to stop the vehicle. Otherwise, a horizontal swing of the vehicle can cause greater danger.
32. When the traffic conditions at an intersection are complicated, the driver should be patiently waiting instead of taking chance.
33. When a vehicle passes a tunnel, it is prohibited from overtaking.
34. If a motor vehicle license plate is destroyed the owner of the vehicle should apply to the issuing vehicle management station for a reissue or replacement.
35. When passing a dangerous section of a mountain road, in particular which is prone to landside and mudflow, the driver should drive with care and avoid stopping.
36. If a driver on an expressway is feeling exhausted he should immediately stop and rest.
37. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
38. When a vehicle passes a sharp curve, it may overtake if traffic is light.
39. When driving on an urban road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 50 km/hour.
40. When driving, the driver should be courteous and defensive, instead of being offensive.
41. What marking are the road markings circled in the picture?
b. Slowdown and yield lines
c. Stop and yield lines
d. Intersection indication lines
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway exit ahead
b. Expressway end point notice
c. Expressway starting point notice
d. Expressway entry ahead
43. At the intersection ahead what do the traffic lights mean?
a. Intersection warning
b. Vehicles are allowed to pass
c. Vehicles are prohibited from passing
d. Reminder notice
44. What does this sign mean?
a. No passing for bicycles
b. Lane for non-motorized vehicles
c. Special lane for bicycles
d. Bicycle parking section
45. What does this sign mean?
a. Y-shaped intersection
b. Main road yield
c. Watch for lane merging
d. Watch for lane branching
46. What does this sign mean?
a. Yield when crossing each other
b. Reduce speed and yield
c. Stop to yield
d. Yielding prohibited
47. What is this pedal?
a. The accelerator pedal
b. The brake pedal
c. The handbrake
d. The clutch pedal
48. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Left turn or merge left ahead
b. Left turn or left detour ahead
c. Road ahead has an obstacle on the right side and vehicles need to merge left
d. Right turn or merge right ahead
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on the right side
b. No passing
c. Passing on both sides
d. Passing on the left side
50. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this urban road?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 30 km/hour
d. 70 km/hour
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Straight ahead lane
b. Left turn lane
c. Lanes going in different directions
d. Right turn lane
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Men at work
b. Collapsed road
c. Factory ahead
d. Road congestion
53. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. No left turn
c. No U turn
d. Changing lane prohibited
54. What is this pedal?
a. The clutch pedal
b. The accelerator pedal
c. The handbrake
d. The brake pedal
55. What is the meaning of the white rectangular boxes?
a. Limited time parking
b. Special use parking
c. Long time parking
d. Free parking
56. What does this sign mean?
a. Road separation notice
b. T-intersection alert
c. Y-intersection notice
d. Crossroad intersection alert
57. What is the minimum speed for driving on this expressway?
a. 50 km/hour
b. 100 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 80 km/hour
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Go straight or turn right
b. Going straight and turning left are prohibited
c. Go straight or turn left
d. Turn right or turn left only
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Hump bridge
b. Low-lying road
c. Bump road
d. High road bumps
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Long stopping prohibited
b. Vehicle entry prohibited
c. Stop to yield
d. Temporary stopping prohibited
61. How many meters away from this section of road must a motor vehicle not be parked?
a. Less than 5 meters
b. Less than 50 meters
c. Less than 30 meters
d. Less than 10 meters
62. What is the meaning of the white rectangular boxes?
a. Diagonal parking spaces
b. 90-degree parking spaces
c. Taxi passenger pickup and let-off parking spaces
d. Parallel parking spaces
63. What does this sign mean?
a. Distance to tunnel exit
b. Total length of tunnel
c. Distance from vehicle in front in tunnel
d. Distance to tunnel entrance
64. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning right
b. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
c. A signal for turning left
d. A signal for waiting to turn left
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Straight-going lane
b. Going straight is prohibited
c. Ahead only
d. One-way road
66. What does this sign mean?
b. Watch for traffic lights
c. Crosswalk lights
d. Watch for pedestrians
67. When driving a motor vehicle and encountering this type of bridge what should be done first?
a. Go through slowly
b. Speed up and pass as soon as possible
c. Stop and look at the situation
d. Maintain a constant speed and go through
68. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at sides and floor
b. Inside air circulation
c. Blow air at floor and head
d. Outside air circulation
69. What marking are the white solid line markings circled in the picture?
a. Direction guide lines
b. Variable guide lane lines
c. One-way travel lines
d. Guide lane lines
70. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing on both sides
b. Passing on the left side
c. No passing
d. Passing on the right side
71. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for waiting to turn left
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for slowing down
d. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
72. Which kind of lane is the red car is driving in?
a. An emergency lane
b. A special lane
c. A slow lane
d. A fast lane
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Temporary cliff road
b. Slippery road
c. Waterside road
d. Embankment road
74. When a motor vehicle is purchased but not yet registered and has to run on the road temporarily, what does it need?
a. Borrowed license plate
b. Temporary driving license plate
c. Lawyers certificate of the working unit
d. Certificate of legal origin
75. What device does the switch with this symbol (as illustrated) control?
a. Child safety lock
b. Windows on both sides
c. Electric motor door
d. Unlock car doors
76. What marking are the white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Lane connecting lines
b. Small vehicle turning lines
c. Intersection guide lines
d. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
77. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Engine compartment is open
b. Fuel tank cap is open
c. Doors on both sides are open
d. Luggage compartment is open
78. What is the meaning of this guide arrow?
a. Vehicles can go straight or make a U turn ahead
b. Vehicles can go straight or change to left lane ahead
c. Vehicles can turn left or make a U turn ahead
d. Vehicles can go straight or turn left ahead
79. This vehicle has stopped on an expressway due to vehicle trouble, how far behind the car should the warning sign be placed?
a. 50 meters ~ 150 meters
b. 50 meters ~ 100 meters
c. Less than 50 meters
d. At least 150 meters
80. When a vehicle approaches a bus stopping at a bus stop, what should the driver do in case the bus starts up suddenly or pedestrians cross in front of the bus?
a. Reduce speed, keep a sufficient distance and be ready to stop anytime
b. Honk to remind, speed up and pass
c. Be ready to apply emergency braking
d. Maintain the normal speed
81. When motorized vehicles cross each other on a narrow mountain road without a central dividing line, how should they proceed?
a. The vehicle not close to the mountain should go first
b. The slow vehicle should go first
c. The vehicle close to the mountain should go first
d. The loaded vehicle should go first
82. When a vehicle turning right at an intersection encounters a vehicle in front in the same lane waiting for the green light how should it proceed?
a. Turn from the left side of the front vehicle
b. Stop and wait for his turn
c. Turn from the right side of the front vehicle
d. Honk at the vehicle in front to yield
83. When the tire pressure is too low, the fast-running tire can change its shape like waves and increase its temperature, which in turn can cause what?
a. Tire blowout
b. Unstable tire pressure
c. Increases resistance to the vehicle
d. Even lower tire pressure
84. When a motor vehicle passes a level crossing, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 15 km/hour
b. 20 km/hour
c. 40 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
85. If a motorized vehicle on the road has deliberately covered or stained or failed to install the license plate, what is the penalty?
a. 3 points
b. 12 points
c. 2 points
d. 6 points
86. If a vehicle enters a left lane for overtaking but is unable to ensure a safe horizontal distance with the normally-running vehicle in front, what should the driver do?
a. Overtake with care
b. Give up overtaking
c. Speed up and overtake
d. Overtake after running a distance in parallel
87. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law in which situation?
a. Not carrying ID card
b. Not having the label of inspection
c. Not carrying the vehicle registration papers
d. Not having the label of environmental protection
88. When discovering the persons injured in a traffic accident need rescue while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Find an excuse to dodge the scene
b. Dodge as much as possible
c. Send the injured persons to hospital in a timely manner or make emergency calls
d. Go ahead by bypassing the scene
89. In thick or extremely thick fog with poor visibility, when driving is difficult, what should the driver do?
a. Turn on the hazard lights and fog lights and stop at a safe place
b. Turn on the contour light and fog light and drive on the right side
c. Turn on the head light and continue to go ahead
d. Turn on the hazard lights and continue to go ahead
90. When a motorized vehicle driver obtains his driving license for the first time how long is his period of probation?
a. 6 months
b. 12 months
c. 16 months
d. 18 months
91. When encountering school children crossing the road in a queue, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up in advance and pass forcefully
b. Stop to yield
c. Continuously honk to urge them
d. Reduce speed and go slowly
92. When encountering a vehicle coming in the opposite direction on a mountain road, what should the drivers do when crossing each other?
a. Stick to the center of the road
b. Not reduce speed
c. Speed up
d. Reduce speed or stop to yield
93. When finding a vehicle in the opposite direction having difficulty to go forward and needing to borrow road while crossing each other, what should the driver do?
a. Indicate the other side to stop and yield
b. Yield to the other side as much as possible
c. Not occupy the road of the other side and should go forward normally
d. Speed up and go forward by the right side
94. If a driver has driven for more than four hours, he should stop the vehicle and rest for at least how long?
a. 10 minutes
b. 5 minutes
c. 20 minutes
d. 15 minutes
95. When driving on icy and snowy roads, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 20 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
96. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away but his conduct does not constitute a crime what is the penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 3 points
c. 6 points
d. 12 points
97. When vehicles cross each other at night, how far from the other vehicle should they switch from high beam to low beam lights?
a. It is not necessary to switch lights
b. More than 150 meters
c. Less than 50 meters
d. Less than 100 meters
98. If a driver drives an illegally assembled motorized vehicle on the road, the driver is subject to the stipulated fine and what else?
a. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
b. Detention of less than 10 days
c. The driving license should be temporarily detained
d. The driving license should be revoked
99. What is the minimum safe following distance for a motorized vehicle running on the expressway at less than 100 km per hour?
a. At least 50 meters
b. At least 30 meters
c. At least 10 meters
d. At least 20 meters
100. If the applicant obtains a driving license by deception, bribery or other illegal means the license is revoked and the applicant is not allowed to re-apply for a driving license for how long?
a. 3 years
b. 6 months
c. 1 year
d. 2 years
I hope that you are finding this website helpful and that it saves you valuable time in preparing for your driving test.
Please pay what you want to continue using it.