1. In this situation you can speed up and pass the crosswalk.
2. From this position you can directly enter the carriageway of an expressway.
3. When the light switch is in this position, it turns on the rear fog light.
4. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine needs oil.
5. The maximum speed on this section of road is 50 km/hour.
6. The method and route of the red car changing lanes correct.
7. When you turn on the high beam head light the dashboard light show in the picture is lit.
8. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine coolant could be insufficient.
9. When you encounter such a situation, the middle lane does not allow vehicles to pass.
10. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
11. When the hazard lights are turned on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
12. When a motor vehicle applies emergency braking, the ABS system provides maximum braking force and at the same time enables the front wheels to maintain steering.
13. A rear tire blowout can sway the tail of the vehicle. The driver should firmly hold the steering wheel with both hands to ensure the vehicle go straight, reduce speed and then stop.
14. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law if it is suspected of having falsified or altered a license plate or vehicle license .
15. When driving at night, the driver should try as much as possible to avoid overtaking. When he really needs to overtake, he may switch between the high and low beam lights to alert the vehicle in front.
16. When a vehicle changes lane, the driver only needs to turn on the turn signal before rapidly entering the new lane.
17. When driving a vehicle with an ABS system and emergency braking at the same time sideways slide can occur.
18. When a vehicle runs on an expressway, the driver may ascertain the speed according to his feeling.
19. A forged or altered driving license constitutes a crime and the driver will be held for criminal liabilities.
20. When encountering disabled people obstructing the traffic, the driver should voluntarily reduce speed and yield.
21. Traffic lights comprises red, green and yellow lights.
22. The three principles for careful driving are concentration, careful observation and early prevention.
23. In the course of making a U turn, the driver should strictly control the speed, carefully observe the road conditions before and behind the vehicle, and may advance or reverse only if it is safe to do so.
24. When a vehicle goes downhill on a mountain road, it is not allowed to overtake.
25. A driver of a large bus, trailer, public bus, midsize bus, and large truck, should every 2 years present the certificate of physical conditions.
26. Driving and smoking has no harm on safe driving.
27. When a tire blows out suddenly on the road, the driver should refrain from violently depressing the brake pedal in panic. Instead, he should try his best to shift the gear to a low position and use the engine braking to reduce the speed of the vehicle.
28. The traffic police may detain a vehicle according to law when it is suspected of using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle.
29. When driving at night, the driver should reduce speed and go forward if the vehicle coming in the opposite direction fails to turn off the high beam light. This is designed to prevent an accident from happening when there are pedestrians crossing the place where the lights of the two vehicles meet.
30. Traffic signs and traffic markings are not traffic signals.
31. When braking a vehicle equipped with anti-lock braking system (ABS), the braking distance is much shorter, so it is not necessary to keep a safe distance between vehicles.
32. When changing lanes on an expressway, the driver should turn on the turn signal in advance, observe the traffic conditions, and enter the new lane after making sure it is safe to do so.
33. If a motorized vehicle driver whose penalty scores have reached 12 points refuses to participate in the study and test it will be announced that his driving license should no longer be used.
34. When a motorized vehicle on the road returns to the original lane after overtaking he should turn on the right-turn signal.
35. When driving on a road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 70 km/hour.
36. When driving in good road conditions you can watch the car video.
37. When a vehicle starts up, the driver should observe the traffic conditions and begin to start up after making sure it is safe to do so.
38. The act of driving a motor vehicle in violation of road traffic safety laws and regulations and causing a traffic accident belongs to violating traffic regulations.
39. If the penalty points of a motorized vehicle driver fail to reach 12 points in one scoring cycle but the fines have not been paid up, the points will move to the next scoring cycle.
40. When driving in a heavy rain, the driver should control the speed to avoid the danger arising from water slide.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway name number
b. Expressway mileage number
c. Expressway section number
d. Expressway terminus number
42. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the left side
b. Road narrows on the right side
c. Bridge narrows
d. Road narrows on both sides
43. When encountering such a situation at an intersection, which of the following is correct?
a. Choose the middle lane to make a U turn
b. Making a U turn is prohibited at the intersection
c. Make a U turn at the intersection
d. Make a U turn along the lane on the left side
44. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Blow air at sides
b. Outside air circulation
c. Blow air at head
d. Inside air circulation
45. What marking are the yellow broken line markings circled in the picture?
a. Small vehicle turning lines
b. Intersection guide lines
c. Lane connecting lines
d. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
46. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does it mean if this light (as illustrated) is always on?
a. Safety belt not buckled up
b. Air bags are in working condition
c. The air bag is faulty
d. Anti-lock braking system failure
47. What is the meaning of the solid yellow line on the curbstone?
a. Only loading and unloading cargos is allowed
b. No stopping
c. Only letting passengers on and off is allowed
d. Long stopping is prohibited
48. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway incident report phone number
b. Expressway service phone number
c. Expressway traffic radio frequency
d. Expressway rescue phone number
49. What does this sign mean?
a. Watch for children
b. School zone
c. Watch for pedestrians
d. A crosswalk
50. What does this sign mean?
a. One-way road
b. Straight-going lane
c. Going straight is prohibited
d. Turn left
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Reduce speed in tunnel
b. Turn on the high beam light in tunnel
c. Turn on lights in tunnel
d. Turn on width light in tunnel
52. What does this sign mean?
a. Honk intermittently
b. Reduce speed and honk
c. Honking is prohibited
d. Continuous honking prohibited
53. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The front and rear width lights are on
b. The front and rear parking lights are on
c. The left turn signal light is flashing
d. The right turn signal light is flashing
54. What does the yellow marking on the road mean?
a. U turn prohibited
b. U turn allowed
c. No turning
d. Going straight is prohibited
55. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway service area notice
b. Expressway safety place notice
c. Expressway toll station notice
d. Expressway bus station notice
56. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Go straight or turn right
b. Turn left or turn right
c. Go straight or turn left
d. Turn left
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for BRT vehicles
b. Special lane for large buses
c. Special lane for public buses
d. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
58. What does this sign mean?
a. Multi-track train crossing
b. Manned level crossing
c. Take care to avoid train
d. Unmanned level crossing
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Going straight is prohibited
b. No right turn
c. No left turn
d. No U turn
60. What is this pedal?
a. The brake pedal
b. The handbrake
c. The accelerator pedal
d. The clutch pedal
61. What is this road marking?
a. Stop and yield notice
b. Intersection notice
c. Crosswalk alert
d. Reduce speed and yield notice
62. What does this sign mean?
a. Distance to a tourist area
b. Direction to a tourist area
c. Tourist area sign
d. Category of a tourist area
63. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn right
b. Go straight
c. Turn left
d. Go straight or turn right
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Small vehicles prohibited
b. Motor vehicles allowed
c. Only small vehicles allowed
d. Small vehicles not allowed
65. What does this sign mean?
a. Jammed section
b. Accident-prone section
c. Men at work
d. Slow section
66. What does this sign mean?
a. 3 meter width limit is lifted
b. 3 meter width alert
c. Height is limited to 3 meters
d. Width is limited to 3 meters
67. What is this control device?
a. Ignition switch
b. Wiper switch
c. Light switch
d. Air conditioning switch
68. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Battery car lane
b. Motorcycle lane
c. Bicycle lane
d. Non-motorized vehicle lane
69. What does this sign mean?
a. Indoor car park
b. Private car park
c. Special purpose car park
d. Open-air car park
70. What is the maximum speed for vehicles on this road?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 50 km/hour
c. 70 km/hour
d. 30 km/hour
71. What does this sign mean?
a. One way only
b. One way right
c. One way left
d. Vehicles turning right should yield
72. What does this sign mean?
a. Keep the distance between vehicles
b. Section for ascertaining the distance between the vehicles
c. Road narrows on both sides
d. Speed test section
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Passing is prohibited
b. Customs inspection
c. Stop for inspection
d. Border inspection
74. What is the violation of this motor vehicle that has stopped temporarily at the roadside?
a. Stopping in the area marked for no parking
b. Parking more than 30cm from the roadside
c. Parking on a crosswalk
d. Parking in the lane for non-motorized vehicles
75. What marking are the white broken lines circled in the picture?
a. Lines for ascertaining speed
b. Reduce speed for intersection markings
c. Lines for ascertaining the distance between the vehicles
d. Drive at reduced speed markings
76. What does this sign mean?
a. No passing
b. Passing on the right side
c. Passing on the left side
d. Passing on both sides
77. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for slowing down
b. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
c. A change lane signal
d. A signal for turning right
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Downhill section on the left
b. Turn left only
c. Park on the left side of the road
d. Go on the left road
79. Driving a motor vehicle in fog, rain, or snow with a visibility of less than 50 meters, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 30 km/hour
b. 40 km/hour
c. 50 km/hour
d. 70 km/hour
80. For which of the following violations is the driver punished by a 12 point penalty?
a. Making or receiving a phone call
b. Driver has falsified the license plate
c. Violation of traffic lights
d. Violation of prohibitive sign
81. When a following vehicle gives overtaking signals on a road without a central dividing line, how to proceed if conditions permit?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Maintain the original speed
c. Reduce speed, move to the right side and yield
d. Immediately stop and yield
82. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a major accident in violation of the traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property he may be subject to what penalty?
a. A prison term of more than 3 years
b. A prison term of more than 5 years
c. A prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention
d. A prison term of 3 years ~ 7 years
83. When a motorized vehicle driving on a road without a central line has a vehicle coming in the opposite direction how to drive?
a. Pass by using the lane for non-motorized vehicles
b. Pass by the center of the road
c. Reduce speed and pass on the right side
d. Pass close to the roadside
84. In a motor vehicle collision the safety pillow and seat belt are mainly designed to do what?
a. Protect passengers neck
b. Protect passengers chest
c. Reduce passengers injuries
d. Protect passengers waist
85. To apply for a driving license to drive a small vehicle the required age is how much?
a. 18 years old ~ 60 years old
b. 21 years old ~ 50 years old
c. 24 years old ~ 70 years old
d. 18 years old ~ 70 years old
86. When driving a vehicle through an inundated road with non-motorized vehicles on both sides, what should the driver do?
a. Speed up and pass
b. Continuously honk
c. Reduce speed and go slowly
d. Go forward normally
87. When a vehicle follows another vehicle on a mountain road, what should the driver do?
a. Try to find a chance to overtake
b. Properly reduce the safe distance
c. Closely follow the vehicle in front
d. Properly increase the safe distance
88. When driving a motor vehicle through an intersection where lanes are reduced, what to do when encountering a vehicle in front that stops in turn or moves slowly?
a. Enter the intersection from a gap between vehicles
b. One vehicle from each lane to alternately enter the intersection
c. Enter the intersection from the road shoulder on the right side of the vehicle in front
d. Cut in the left lane to enter the intersection
89. When a motorized vehicle has a problem on the road and needs to stop and solve it, what should the driver do?
a. Park the vehicle in a place where it does not obstruct the traffic
b. Park the vehicle in the middle of the road
c. Stop on the spot to solve the problem
d. Turn on the low beam light or fog lights
90. When driving a motor vehicle into and out of a lane for non-motorized vehicles, the maximum speed should not exceed how much?
a. 40 km/hour
b. 30 km/hour
c. 60 km/hour
d. 50 km/hour
91. The driver whose permission to drive does not match the motor vehicle receives what penalty?
a. 2 points
b. 12 points
c. 3 points
d. 6 points
92. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking another vehicle in the same lane if which of the following is in front?
a. Fire engine performing a task
b. Large van
93. The traffic police may confiscate the motorized vehicle driving licence according to law in which situation?
a. Driving when exhausted
b. Exceeding 10% of the prescribed speed limit
c. Driving when not buckled up
d. Driving after drinking
94. When a motorized vehicle on the road changes lanes what requires attention?
a. Turn on the turn signal and quickly turn left
b. Not impact the normal running of other vehicles
c. Speed up and enter the lane on the left side
d. Enter the lane on the left side and properly reduce speed
95. When a motorized vehicle runs on the expressway in weather conditions with a visibility range of less than 50 meters, the speed should not exceed 20 km/hour and what else should be done?
a. Stop at the roadside
b. Enter the emergency lane
c. Drive at a low speed on the road shoulder
d. Leave the expressway as soon as possible
96. Which of the following signs should be placed on the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. Danger warning sign
b. Label of product conformity
c. Maintain distance sign
d. Label of test inspection
97. A vehicle is prohibited from overtaking in which of the following sections?
a. Urban expressway
b. Mountain road
c. Narrow bridge or curve
d. Elevated urban road
98. How does the traffic control department of the public security organ deal with the driver whose accumulated penalty points reach the stipulated limit?
a. Be held for criminal liabilities according to law
b. Educate him on the law and regulations and re-test.
c. Lifetime driving ban
d. Detention of less than 15 days
99. Before entering a level crossing, the vehicle should reduce speed and change to a lower gear, and after entering the level crossing what should the driver do?
a. Cannot change gear
b. Can change to a higher gear
c. Can change gear
d. Stop and look
100. A driver is not allowed to drive continuously for more than how long?
a. 10 hours
b. 6 hours
c. 4 hours
d. 8 hours
This webapp is free but some folk value it so much that they want to give money anyway.
If you are one of those wonderful people, feel free to donate!