1. Turning the light switch down as shown turns on the right turn light.
2. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on, it is a reminder that the engine coolant could be insufficient.
3. The maximum speed for a vehicle on this road in these conditions is 50 km/hour.
4. When facing this situation at an intersection you have right of way.
5. When the right turn signal switch is turn on, the light shown in the picture flashes.
6. When the vehicle dashboard light in the picture is on it indicates the engine oil could be insufficient.
7. If the two red lights at a level crossing flash alternately you must stop and wait.
8. In this position at an intersection you can speed up and pass through the intersection.
9. When the tail fog light is switched on, the light in the picture is lit.
10. When the ignition switch is in the LOCK position removing the key will lock the steering wheel.
11. When driving a motor vehicle in this situation you can turn right.
12. A driver with a destroyed driving license cannot drive a motor vehicle.
13. When driving a vehicle with an ABS system and emergency braking at the same time sideways slide can occur.
14. A small passenger vehicle driving on a level expressway that suddenly feels bumps and shakes should swiftly reduce speed to avoid tire blowout.
15. If a motorized vehicle driver causes a traffic accident and runs away, constituting a crime, he is not allowed to apply for a motorized vehicle driving license.
16. When a vehicle passes a level crossing, it is prohibited from overtaking.
17. After a vehicle enters the ramp, the driver should swiftly increase the speed to more than 60 km/hour.
18. When a motorized vehicle causes a road accident involving property damage, if the party leave the scene on his own but does not leave, the traffic police are not allowed to order the party to leave the scene.
19. In the course of making a U turn, the driver should strictly control the speed, carefully observe the road conditions before and behind the vehicle, and may advance or reverse only if it is safe to do so.
20. If a driver runs away or commits other extremely serious acts after causing a traffic accident, the driver is subject to a prison term of more than seven years.
21. Using a falsified or altered vehicle license is punished by 12 penalty points.
22. As the braking distance increases on a wet road in a rainy day, the driver should use the emergency brake as much as possible to reduce speed.
23. A vehicle should not stop within 50 meters of a narrow road that is less than 4 meters wide.
24. Before a vehicle enters an intersection, the driver should reduce speed, observe and make sure it is safe to do so.
25. When driving at night, the driver should reduce speed and go forward if the vehicle coming in the opposite direction fails to turn off the high beam light. This is designed to prevent an accident from happening when there are pedestrians crossing the place where the lights of the two vehicles meet.
26. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang a uniform probation mark on the rear part of the vehicle.
27. Before driving a motor vehicle on the road the driver should check the vehicle safety and technical performance.
28. When a motorized vehicle on an expressway encounters traffic blocked ahead, it should follow the vehicle in front and queue in order, and immediately turn on the hazard lights in order to avoid rear-end.
29. If a motor vehicle is running on the road without a label of inspection, the traffic police can detain the vehicle according to law.
30. A motor vehicle driving in the city is allowed to overtake at a level crossing without a train passing through.
31. When driving on a road without a central line, the maximum speed cannot exceed 70 km/hour.
32. If a road accident is caused by a driver who is suspected of getting drunk, you must preserve the scene and immediately report to the police.
33. When encountering a road maintenance vehicle or an engineering vehicle that is operating the driver must avoid with care.
34. Driving a motorized vehicle on the road in a competitive race, or extremely serious act, is subject to a prison term of less than 3 years.
35. Using the license plate or vehicle license of another vehicle is punished by 3 penalty points.
36. Honking in a foggy day can arouse the attention of the opposite side. After hearing the honking from the opposite side, the driver should also honk to respond.
37. When the driver discovers a tire is leaking and steers the vehicle off the main carriageway, he should refrain from applying emergency so as to avoid a vehicle turnover or a rear-end collision arising from the late braking of the following vehicle.
38. When reaching an intersection, a left-turning vehicle may enter the left-turn waiting area anytime.
39. When a motorized vehicle runs in a tunnel, downhill, and on other special roads, it is prohibited from overtaking.
40. A motorized vehicle reaching the scrapping standard may run on the road after being repaired.
41. What does this sign mean?
a. End place names
b. Travel directions
c. Place distances
d. Driving routes
42. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning right
b. A signal for slowing down
c. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
d. A signal for stopping
43. What is the main reason for the two cars rear-end collision?
a. The following vehicle did not maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front
b. The following vehicle was overtaking too close to the vehicle in front
c. The vehicle in front did not look in the rear-view mirror when taking braking measures
d. The vehicle in front took braking measures too fast
44. What does this sign mean?
a. Embankment road
b. Dangerous hillside road
c. Temporary cliff road
d. Falling rocks
45. How to proceed through this intersection?
a. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
b. Slow down or stop and look
c. Do not slow down to pass
d. Use the neutral gear and slide through
46. If the light shown in the picture appears on the dashboard after starting the engine what does it mean?
a. The engine crankshaft is leaking
b. The engine main oil route is blocked
c. The engine oil is too high
d. The engine oil is too low
47. What do the white solid lines on both sides of the border of the carriageway mean?
a. Vehicles may temporarily cross
b. Prohibit the vehicles from crossing
c. Motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
d. Non-motorized vehicles may temporarily cross
48. What does this sign mean?
a. County road number
b. Township road number
c. Provincial road number
d. National highway number
49. What is this traffic police hand signal?
a. A signal for turning left
b. A signal for turning right
c. A signal for stopping
d. A signal for a rule-breaking vehicle to pull over
50. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway section number
b. Expressway mileage number
c. Expressway terminus number
d. Expressway name number
51. What does this sign mean?
a. Road narrows on the left side
b. Road narrows on both sides
c. Road narrows on the right side
d. Bridge narrows
52. When encountering such a situation at an intersection, which of the following is correct?
a. Choose the middle lane to make a U turn
b. Make a U turn along the lane on the left side
c. Making a U turn is prohibited at the intersection
d. Make a U turn at the intersection
53. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. Outside air circulation
b. Blow air at head
c. Blow air at sides
d. Inside air circulation
54. What marking are the yellow broken line markings circled in the picture?
a. Intersection guide lines
b. Lane connecting lines
c. Small vehicle turning lines
d. Non-motorized vehicles guide lines
55. On the motor vehicle dashboard what does this symbol (as illustrated) show?
a. Tail fog light switch
b. Car light master switch
c. High beam light switch
d. Low beam light switch
56. What is the meaning of the solid yellow line on the curbstone?
a. Only letting passengers on and off is allowed
b. Long stopping is prohibited
c. No stopping
d. Only loading and unloading cargos is allowed
57. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway incident report phone number
b. Expressway rescue phone number
c. Expressway service phone number
d. Expressway traffic radio frequency
58. What does this sign mean?
a. A crosswalk
b. Watch for children
c. School zone
d. Watch for pedestrians
59. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn left
b. Going straight is prohibited
c. One-way road
d. Straight-going lane
60. What does this sign mean?
a. Turn on the high beam light in tunnel
b. Turn on width light in tunnel
c. Turn on lights in tunnel
d. Reduce speed in tunnel
61. What does this sign mean?
a. Honking is prohibited
b. Reduce speed and honk
c. Honk intermittently
d. Continuous honking prohibited
62. What does the vehicle dashboard light in the picture mean?
a. The right turn signal light is flashing
b. The front and rear parking lights are on
c. The left turn signal light is flashing
d. The front and rear width lights are on
63. What does the yellow marking on the road mean?
a. No turning
b. U turn prohibited
c. Going straight is prohibited
d. U turn allowed
64. What does this sign mean?
a. Expressway bus station notice
b. Expressway service area notice
c. Expressway safety place notice
d. Expressway toll station notice
65. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Turn left or turn right
b. Go straight or turn right
c. Go straight or turn left
d. Turn left
66. What does this sign mean?
a. Special lane for public buses
b. Special lane for BRT vehicles
c. Special lane for multi-occupant vehicles
d. Special lane for large buses
67. What does this sign mean?
a. Manned level crossing
b. Unmanned level crossing
c. Take care to avoid train
d. Multi-track train crossing
68. What does this sign mean?
a. No U turn
b. No left turn
c. No right turn
d. Going straight is prohibited
69. What is this pedal?
a. The accelerator pedal
b. The clutch pedal
c. The handbrake
d. The brake pedal
70. What is this road marking?
a. Reduce speed and yield notice
b. Intersection notice
c. Stop and yield notice
d. Crosswalk alert
71. What does this sign mean?
a. Emergency lane
b. Lane merging place
c. Number of lanes reducing
d. Change to left lane
72. How are vehicles allowed to proceed at this intersection?
a. Go straight
b. Turn right
c. Go straight or turn right
d. Turn left
73. What does this sign mean?
a. Motor vehicles allowed
b. Small vehicles prohibited
c. Small vehicles not allowed
d. Only small vehicles allowed
74. What does this sign mean?
a. Jammed section
b. Slow section
c. Accident-prone section
d. Men at work
75. What does this sign mean?
a. Height is limited to 3 meters
b. 3 meter width limit is lifted
c. 3 meter width alert
d. Width is limited to 3 meters
76. What is this control device?
a. Light switch
b. Ignition switch
c. Air conditioning switch
d. Wiper switch
77. What is the meaning of this road marking?
a. Battery car lane
b. Bicycle lane
c. Motorcycle lane
d. Non-motorized vehicle lane
78. What does this sign mean?
a. Indoor car park
b. Private car park
c. Special purpose car park
d. Open-air car park
79. How long is the cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safety regulations?
a. 12 months
b. 3 months
c. 24 months
d. 6 months
80. When discovering a vehicle behind wanting to overtake while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Maintain the original speed
b. Reduce speed, move to the right side and yield in a timely manner
c. Not yield
d. Speed up and go ahead by the right side
81. If a driver drives a motorized vehicle on the road, which has reached the write-off standard, he is subject to which penalty?
a. Shall be held for criminal liabilities
b. A fine of 20 yuan ~ 200 yuan
c. Detention of less than 15 days
d. The driving license should be revoked
82. When discovering traffic congestion ahead while driving, what should the driver do?
a. Reduce speed, stop and wait in line
b. Weave through other vehicles
c. Find a chance to overtake the vehicle in front
d. Honk to urge
83. When driving in a foggy day, what light should the driver turn on?
a. The reverse light
b. The fog light
c. The high beam light
d. The low beam light
84. A driver who is unable to handle inspection due to military service outside the country or another reason, has a grace period of how long?
a. 3 years
b. 1 year
c. 2 years
d. 5 years
85. When encountering non-motorized vehicles intending to bypass a stopping vehicle, what should the driver do?
a. Yield to them
b. Speed up and bypass
c. Honk to indicate them to yield
d. Follow them closely and honk
86. Continuously using the foot brake on a long downhill road causes what?
a. Can drastically reduce the braking efficiency due to the rising temperature of the brake
b. Can easily cause vehicle overturn
c. Can shorten the engine's service life
d. Increases the drivers labor intensity
87. When driving a motor vehicle through a railway crossing without traffic signals and managerial personnel how to proceed?
a. Speed up and pass as fast as possible
b. Stop to look and make sure it is safe to pass
c. Properly reduce the speed and pass through
d. Use the neutral gear and slide through
88. The driver may not drive a motorized vehicle in which of the following circumstances?
a. After drinking alcohol
b. After drinking milk
c. After drinking coffee
d. After drinking tea
89. What is the purpose of indicative signs?
a. Indicate the vehicles and pedestrians to go ahead
b. Give information about direction
c. Restrict the vehicles and pedestrians from passing
d. Warn about danger ahead
90. What is the penalty for using a falsified or altered driving licenses?
a. 2 points
b. 12 points
c. 6 points
d. 3 points
91. How should a motor vehicle use lights when overtaking at night?
a. Turn on the fog light
b. Turn on the high beam light
c. Turn off the head light
d. Change the high and low beam lights
92. The traffic police may detain the motorized vehicle according to law if the driver does not carry what kind of document?
a. Vehicle license
b. Qualification certificate
c. Vehicle permit
d. ID card
93. When driving on an expressway with signs and markings the driver should proceed according to what provisions for speed and lane driving?
a. Vehicle manual
b. Road Traffic Safety Law
c. Local regulations
d. Signs or markings
94. When a vehicle stops temporarily in a rainy day, what lights should the driver turn on?
a. The high beam light
b. The reverse light
c. The hazard lights
d. The head and tail fog lights
95. Which of the following documents should be in the vehicle when driving on the road?
a. The vehicle insurance policy
b. Vehicle registration papers
c. The vehicle license
d. Certificate of ex-factory inspection
96. When a following vehicle gives the overtaking signal, what should the driver do if conditions permit?
a. Reduce speed rapidly or apply an emergency braking
b. Move to the right side and speed up
c. Yield a proper space and speed up
d. Voluntarily reduce speed and drive on the right side
97. The traffic control department of the public security organ gives administrative penalties to drivers for traffic violations and implements which of the following systems?
a. Mandatory write-off system
b. Bonus mileage system
c. Accumulated penalty points system
d. Illegal registration system
98. What is the correct way to deal with the situation when a vehicle coming in the opposite direction suddenly overtakes and occupies your lane?
a. Obstruct the way of that vehicle
b. Maintain the original speed
c. Speed up and go forward
d. Reduce speed and avoid as much as possible until stopped
99. What is the reason that a road destroyed by flood affects safe driving and smooth passage?
a. The visibility become lower and blurs the field of vision
b. It is impossible to see the hidden holes and bumps in road surface
c. The sunshine reflection blurs the view
d. The road grip becomes stronger
100. After a motorized vehicle driver obtains his driving license for the first time how long is his period of probation?
a. 2 years
b. 12 months
c. 6 months
d. 3 months
This webapp is free but some folk value it so much that they want to give money anyway.
If you are one of those wonderful people, feel free to donate!