home info study test


If a small motor vehicle driver is in a traffic accident which has caused human casualties, assuming the level of responsibility of the license not being revoked, he should receive inspection within 30 of the end of the scoring cycle.

This webapp is free but some folk value it so
much that they want to give money anyway.

If you are one of those wonderful people,
feel free to donate!

email: hello[at]chinesedrivingtest[dot]com